[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sign up to okcupid because extremely desperate >everybody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1452223267690.png (454 KB, 697x360) Image search: [Google]
1452223267690.png
454 KB, 697x360
>sign up to okcupid because extremely desperate
>everybody on there is either retarded or ugly
>there is one girl on there who is pretty and smart, I talk to her for like 2 hours
>next day she said "soz I fell asleep" for not responding yesterday
>she deleted her account
>her name on okcupid is the same as her instagram, but she never told me that

how creepy is it to try talking to her again by finding her?
im about to delete my account on there also because it fucking sucks.
why do women do this?
I should have asked for other contact info yesterday im fucking stupid
>>
I feel bad for you for not being possible to contact her anymore, OP, but it's creepy. Don't try to do that.
>>
>>27931968
there's your shot, just make sure she doesn't know that's you. Make an account with another username. I don't know what then because I'm autist. But play it cool.
>>
>>27931968
>>everybody on there is either retarded or ugly

Does OKC match you with people of similar looks? based on what others have rated you
>>
File: 1446811893151.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1446811893151.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>>27932070
fuck... i think im going to do it anyway. I have no chance either way.

>>27932142
she already saw pictures of me.
>>
>>27931968
>how creepy is it to try talking to her again by finding her?
She clearly wasn't comfortable with okcupid, so she wants nothing to do with it and by that it's fair to assume that she wants nothing to do with the people she encountered there too. This, coupled with the fact that you had to figure out her Instagram rather than it showing up in your "suggested" feed or she telling you makes it even creepier.

Don't follow her on Instagram. Forget about her and move on.
>>
>>27932215
Yeah, Okcupid. Ok, you're fucked. Let it go, rinse, repeat. Or don't, I'm not here to take decisions for you. But if you do, ask her for honest feedback so that you can know what to improve about yourself, I guess. Make her aware that you are no threat.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.