[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just fucked this 16 year old, and lets just say that I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1460749617420.png (237 KB, 462x264) Image search: [Google]
1460749617420.png
237 KB, 462x264
I just fucked this 16 year old, and lets just say that I'm not exactly in the age range to be doing so. (22)

Her Dad is all big-brother mode and basically gps tracked that she was at my house. He's threatening to ruin my life, but I knew the chances I was taking. Some people would call that dumb but DESU, I was just being true to myself. Live free or die.

People act like its so fucked up to desire girls in their prime. Like I'm the bad guy for wanting a girl who actually thinks that sex is significant. For wanting to be with someone who isnt deceitful, and heartless from past experiences. For wanting someone who walks away smiling, and actually remembers later that she likes me.

Girls today fuck first and ask questions later. They live in a state of indecision. It is convenient, and powerful. They're the players, and guys 'get lucky'.

You think your impression of woman is bad because they don't give you attention? Imagine if they did and then just sort of lost interest after fucking around with you. This has happened to me over five times, and it makes you cold. I used to delude myself into thinking I would have actual length relationships, but now I anticipate the sudden loss of contact. One day they're laughing at your jokes, then the next their gone.

Robots, having sex with girls is barely the first step to getting the love you actually desire. I just thought I would share that. I guess AMA too, if anyone cares.
>>
>>27931845
looks more like a dude to me but oh well

also tldr
>>
What is the age range to be doing it with a 16 year old anyways?
>>
>>27931912

Typically 2 years apart, but it depends on the state.
>>
I love how moral fags will act like there's something wrong with a 22 year old sleeping with a 16 yo, just because some government said so. It's legal in like 95% of the world.
>>
>>27931953

this. I don't even understand where dads coming from. He wasn't even man enough to meet me before I fucked her.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.