[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's more humiliating? Being raped or being a virgin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1460742745304.png (14 KB, 600x802) Image search: [Google]
1460742745304.png
14 KB, 600x802
What's more humiliating? Being raped or being a virgin? I bet sowmwhere there's 30 year old virgin who's in as much pain if not more than some qt late teen/early 20 something who got "raped" because she got drunk and fucked someone who wasn't a Chad.
>>
at least some dumb bitch has someone who finds her attractive and even cares enough to find the way to get her pussy drunk and abuse it

virgins can't find a partner, they are willing to do it but nobody dares to cross the line with them, they aren't worth the risk

there's a reason why people don't go outside telling everybody they're virgins (unless some moral rule set which then gives them some value among those who share such moral rules) but you see a lot of Stacies crying over the Internet and playing the victim
>>
File: 1459607519303.png (442 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1459607519303.png
442 KB, 900x600
>which is worse, being attractive enough that someone forces themselves on you, or being so undesirable that you've never even put PIV
What kind of imbecilic question is this?
>>
>>27932175
I've noticed real rape victims keep it to themselves. You know the type where it's absolutely random rape, like when a girl is walking home and randomly gets beaten up and raped.

Whereas the Stacies who have consensual sex that later turns into regret sex never shut up about it.
>>
Why are there no virgin support groups?
>>
>>27932780
This
Being a virgin is definitely more humiliating.
>Raped
"OMG I'm soo sorry, can't believe that would happen to you ://"(only happens if you're a girl btw)
>Virgin
Everyone laughs at you.
"You're still a virgin??? LMAO"(only happens if you're male)
>>
>>27931624
Being raped is worse because of the mental scarring familia.
Being a virgin can be easily solved via hookers.
>>
>>27933078
Isn't that pretty much the point of r9k?
>>
>>27933097
>only happens if you're a girl btw
Are you aware that men can get raped by other men ? Not only girls can suffer from this
>>
>>27933217
I don't think you can go to a support group and start insulting people like in here
>>
>people in here actually believe being a virgin is worse than being raped

You guys surprise me every time with how delusional you can be. If you're in such pain because you're a virgin just go pay for sex. Problem fixed easily.
>>
>>27933280
That's his point you fucking autistic moron. Only female "rape" "victims" are cared for.
>>
>>27933333
quints for logic
>>
>>27933333
I'd say being a rape victim can be quite flattering at its core. You are so attractive that people HAD to have sex with you.

While being a kissless virgin, the opposite feelings are there. I say they are both bad. Also, no one in your life is going to be supporting of the fact you are a virgin, but everyone will flock to you if you claim rape.

Especially with the "rape claims" that happen now a days, oh bother.
>>
>>27933129
>Being raped is worse because of the mental scarring familia

>some qt late teen/early 20 something who got "raped" because she got drunk and fucked someone who wasn't a Chad.

We aren't talking about rape we are talking about "rape"
>>
>>27933364
while nothing is done for real female victims
Only attention whores get what they want
>>
>>27933097
>>27933364
Also, even girls virgin are being mocked at
>>
>>27933438
I'd say being a theft victim can be quite flattering at its core. You are so rich that people HAD to steal your stuff.
>>
File: 1447654246412.png (91 KB, 288x292) Image search: [Google]
1447654246412.png
91 KB, 288x292
Sometimes I fantasize about being raped because it means someone found me desirable.
>>
File: 1458589067067.jpg (146 KB, 1280x699) Image search: [Google]
1458589067067.jpg
146 KB, 1280x699
>>27933333
>being wealthy and having a small amount of money taken from you is worse than being an impoverished hobo
I'm not even a virgin. You're an idiot.
>>
>>27933280
>men raped by other men
That must be living life on extra nightmare mode.
Can't tell anyone because everyone will think you are a weakling pussy that can't defend himself. Literally no support groups for raped men because of feminists saying men can't be raped.
If a female finds out it spreads like wild fire. You are considered weak, no longer alpha and confident, damaged goods. You are probably the most beta guy in the world.
>>
>>27933582
I wish I could do something for them

>because of feminists saying men can't be raped.
They're not real feminists, they're feminazis, it looks like the real ones aren't here anymore
>>
>>27931624
Probably being a virgin. You don't get made fun of being raped.
>>
>>27933711

> implying any feminist wants equality
> implying any woman wants equality
>>
>>27933438
Rape isn't about how attractive the victim is (ususally), it's more of the rapist taking an opportunity to put his dick in a hole.
>>27933481
Terrible analogy
>>
>>27931624
Why do people make fun of virgins and act like sexual frustration isn't bad for a man's mental health.
>>
>>27933078
What is the Catholic Church?
>>
>>27931624
If you honestly have to ask this question you don't know what "humiliation" means. Obviously being an old virgin is utterly humiliating, but being raped is something else. It's more traumatizing than anything. Really the two aren't comparable by that metric they're so different
>>
Being raped is the dream of the virgin. We simply are not attractive enough. It would be very good to be raped, much better than being a virgin.
>>
>>27937862
You can compare the trauma of victim shaming (she orgasmed, so she liked it) to the trauma of virgin shaming.

>>27937917
Majority of rape is not done because of attraction.
>>
>>27933025
>You know the type where it's absolutely random rape, like when a girl is walking home and randomly gets beaten up and raped
that's not how rape happens,anon.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.