[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is gonna sound dumb and childish because it is. A new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (516 KB, 661x485) Image search: [Google]
file.png
516 KB, 661x485
So this is gonna sound dumb and childish because it is.

A new neighbor moved next door in my apartment building. We share multiple separating walls including the bathrooms. The walls are thick though so you can't really hear much through them.

From what I could gather watching them come and go it is a family with 2 very small children. The mom looks to be in her thirties, she's petite and curvy. The "dad" looks to be much older. I'm putting it in quotes because I don't know if he's the dad of the little kids or their grandpa.
Anyways I haven't seen him in months now. All I can see is the mom and 2 kids occasionally.

Now to the more interesting part.
One day I was running water at my bathroom sink and I heard someone turn on the water on the other side of the wall in their bathroom.
I got a little childish and turn the water on and off quickly a few times. And someone on the other side did the same. I continued to do this and they repeated but then I got bored and left. Since then there have been numerous times when we would "meet" and imitate each other through the wall. I've knocked on it and they knocked back and other stupid childish shit like that.
My first thought is it's a kid because it's a childish thing to do. But none of the 2 kids I've seen are old enough to be able to that. One is a literal infant and one is like 4-5 at most, barely walking.
So because I have an overactive sexual imagination I like to imagine is the qt mom and she wants my dick. But a woman in her thirties with 2 kids on her mind wouldn't have time for games. So what can I do to find out short of knocking on her door? I haven't had any chance to interact with her so far.

Sorry if this is long and boring.
>>
come on someone read this
it isn't pasta I swear

ococococ
>>
Jesus christ

How fucking deprived can you be
>>
>>27931300
goddamn nigga what the actual fuck is wrong with you holy shit
>>
>>27931547
>>27931568

It's that bad huh?

ocococococococ
>>
Learn morse code and signal an SOS through the wall. If she comes
Over she wants the D.
>>
>one is like 4-5 at most, barely walking.
Pedo here, I can tell you that most children are walking by 2yo and are very proficient with their motor skills by 5yo, and they are very playful.

No woman would do this as part of playing coy, you fucking autist.
>>
>>27931300
Drill a hole in the wall and stick your cock through it obviously.
>>
>>27931680

I am 99% certain it's none of the two kids. I don't even think the big one is 4 I just threw a guess. They wouldn't even be able to reach the faucet let alone twist it on and off fast enough. Even using a chair or something I could most likely tell the difference between them and an adult doing it.

I agree about the woman part though that's why this is so baffling to me.

Anyways, I guess it doesn't matter. She could probably walk over here, sit on the dinner table and pull off her panties and ask me to stick it in and I'd still not do anything.
>>
Im hijacking OP's thread.

What do you guys think about drilling really deep into the wall next to the neighbour, and plant a microphone?

Since my computer is on 24/7 I could just save all the conversation and find out secret information.

Recommend or not?
>>
>>27931875
Highly recommanded. Good luck anon
>>
If anything it sounds like the woman locked up the man and the man wants your help to escape. call the cops on her for an :inspection"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.