[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make twitter to get waifu's attention >tweet her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: fuck my shit up fam.jpg (120 KB, 593x640) Image search: [Google]
fuck my shit up fam.jpg
120 KB, 593x640
>make twitter to get waifu's attention
>tweet her
>waifu likes my tweet
>doesn't even respond to it

A like means nothing...
>>
>tweet her again and comment on her liking my tweet

It is done.
>>
I'm going to update this blog if she responds again.
>>
>>27931563
>blog
Bro you kiddin'?
>>
>>27931665
No, but thank you for bumping my thread. I have no friends to pity me so I post my misadventures on /r9k/ even though it mostly makes fun of me.

Waifu hasn't responded yet, by the way.
>>
>>27931710
Is waifu a real person?
>>
>>27931847
Yes.

I hope that she actually replies to me this time, but I doubt it. I'll probably never be on speaking terms with her, as I am no one.
>>
>>27931996
You should try making a joke.
>>
>>27932042
I did.

I thanked her for liking my tweet, and said that if she happens to receive flowers by mail then she should discard them.
>>
>>27932081
That's a creepy joke fampai.
>>
>draw a painting of my waifu and tweet it to her
>she ignores it
>40 hours down the drain
;_;
>>
>>27932121
There's no way I could have sent her flowers though, I don't know where she lives. I hope that she doesn't take it the wrong way.

>>27932161
I'm sorry, anon. Do you have the painting? Feel free to post it if you like.
>>
>>27932176
The autism runs strong in you anon.
>>
>>27932263
She didn't respond...

Original sadness.
>>
I guess I should delete my Twitter now. Maybe find another waifu now that I've been disillusioned.
>>
Just today
>get texted by girl I've had a crush on for a long time
>Fuck that up
>Get texted by new friend
>Fuck that up too
>Sound beta and flaky
>>
>>27932889
This thread is about 3D waifus.
>>
>Your account has been locked.

>What happened?
>Your account appears to have exhibited automated behavior that violates the Twitter Rules. To unlock your account, please complete the steps below and confirm that you are the valid account owner.

I think she reported me or something.
>>
Restored my account, deleted the tweets and unfollowed that whore. Also deactivated my Twitter. It will be deleted in 30 days.

Thank you for accompanying me in this misadventure.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.