[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 27 tomorrow >still NEET >still virgin >still on 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1397169022405.png (181 KB, 301x298) Image search: [Google]
1397169022405.png
181 KB, 301x298
>tfw 27 tomorrow
>still NEET
>still virgin
>still on 4chan
>>
File: image.png (346 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
346 KB, 439x500
In 6 months, I'll be joining you. At least we have each other, brother
>>
>>27930770
soon i will be 27 like you, with the exception that i only had sex once with a whore i paid and i wasn't 100% neet, i got a worthless degree instead

there is no hope
>>
>>27930956
Was it worth it? The whore I'm talking about...
>>
26 very soon. It feels like I'm running out of time. Sure, I'm finally working again, but there's this huge wall in front and i don't have the means to climb it.
>>
>>27930770
at least we have the same birthday
>>
>>27930977
no it was pretty terrible, i feel sick when i remember what i did and how retarded i was

basically she stopped me on my way to a bus to another city, in an underground pass, asked me do i want a blowjob or sex and smiled, she seemed cute and i knew there was no chance for me to get a normal girl, or arrange a whore since i am too beta for that and i figured i could agree on just a blowie with a condom

she took me to something like an abandoned toilet nearby, it smelled like shit and it was pitch black dark, at that point i was like NOPE but i thought that i could back out now i might get into trouble, so i figured alright let's get stabbed in the dark

she started yanking my dick and i started getting hard, she started talking dirty shit, asked me if i have a gf at that point i realized she is a junkie and i will probably get aids but i couldn't even talk properly i felt like a fucking rock, i just stood there and let her do me basically

she convinced me to stick her penis in her vagoo, after getting me hard with a blowjob so i basically agreed for her to put my dick inside her while i couldn't see anything in the dark, as far as i know she might have had the most rotten vag in the world, the moment this hit me i started getting flaccid fast and she started blowing me again and yanking my dick, she was kinda holding my waist with one hand and bending down to suck me off

now that felt fucking great, despite the terror i also felt during this ordeal

at some point she got up and yanked me dick again and i felt close to cumming so i just told her

>go, go

and slightly pushed her down

she dived in and started sucking hard, now that felt fucking nice and i came pretty fucking hard, even grunted a bit

then she slided the condom off me and i paid her and went my way, i was pretty shaken by this experience

many months later i was sure i had all the stds and i tested myself finally, for a couple of common stds, so far nothing came out
>>
>>27931515
forgot to mention that i didn't know how to actually move during actual sexing and i also felt absolutely nothing when she pushed my dick with the condom on inside her, i could feel something around my dick but it was kinda unpleasant, like rubber tugging against my dick, not good

i want another blowie from a dirty whore
>>
>>27930770
i turn 27 in july. i wont be able to start UNIVERSITY until next year

its pretty impressive what a failure i am in life
>>
File: 1456731202399.jpg (71 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456731202399.jpg
71 KB, 640x640
You're not the only one, don't worry too hard.

You're always doing better than someone, basically.
>>
File: 1445349283248.gif (985 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
1445349283248.gif
985 KB, 275x200
I turn 30 this June and feel like I just woke up. Like the last 20 years were a blur of bad choices and worse habits. I need to change, lads
>>
>>27931515
prostitution is not legal in your country?

i fucked a hooker but it was in the red light district in a brothel
>>
>>27930770
Same as you op except I'm 28. Will probably suicide soon.
>>
>>27931929
who is that goddess? ogrinal
>>
Once you pass 20 or 21, every year that passes gets harder. You're fucked bro, even if you got a gf right now you're still fucked

>nearly 30
>doesn't know how to kiss
>doesn't know how to touch a girl
>doesn't know how to talk to girls
>>
>>27930770
I'm 30 this June.
>Gainfully employed at a job that I love
>Going to cross off the last item of my "Shit to do by age 30" list later this week (Have sex while playing video games).
>Happily married for 5 years this June.
>Still on 4chan.

That said, I'm not addicted or anything. It's just an ok way to spend time when I'm tired of watching TV or playing vidya.
>>
>>27932039
nope, but no one really cares, most women are whores here if you have money
>>
>>27932742
FUCKING NORMY REEEEEEEEEEEEE GTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>27930770
IT'LL GET BETTER SENPAI
IT WILL GET BETTER

Who am I kidding
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.