[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you know if a girl likes anon? Any signs you can see that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (367 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
367 KB, 640x1136
How do you know if a girl likes anon? Any signs you can see that confirms it?
>>
>>27930629
if she doesn't mind when you come inside her
>>
>>27930629
She gives you attention.
>>
Like any of us would know.
>>
>your cute crush lock eyes with you

what do
>>
>>27930629
If she enjoys to talk to you and doesn't ignore you is a good sign.
If you're always the first one to start conversation is a bad sign
>>
>>27930629
She enjoys beeing near you, starts chatting with you.
>>
>>27930758
What if you never talked to her? Besides >>27930765
>>
yeah, it feels like a bag of sand
>>
>>27930758
Fuck I always start the conversation
>>
>>27930836
Stop talking to her for a while and see if she approachs you.
If she doesn't it means she doesn't really like you
>>
>>27930869
How long is awhile? A week?
>>
>>27930889
I don't know, what you deem necessary, a week sounds right I guess
>>
>>27930836
>>27930889
greentext something anon
>>
>>27930629
you should be able to sense that
>>
>>27930677
This

>>27930714
Stare back and lick lips
>>
>>27930786
If she is really shy and doesnt talk to any guys at all then you have a chance, oderwise it might be a one-sided love
>>
>>27931172
>Stare back and lick lips

>howtogetarestrainingorder.tiff
>>
>>27930629
Also if she acts weird around you. Like giggling all the time or touching her different bodyparts.
>>
>>27930629
I thought I saw the signs but I was wrong.
>>
>>27930786
FFS

I'm always shocked when it comes down to this level. I think everyone is role playing and then ...
>>
>tfw a qt3.14 girls starts to like you
>start internal panic and over analyze every single situation I am in with her
>try to go out of my way to seem cool and get her attention while also trying to be sly and not act too excited about it
>somehow keep it up for a little bit, she wants you to ask her out
>think thats being too obvious so you try to stay cool and act like you don't care
>constantly daydream situations where we'd be together and what we would do but never act on urge to create that situation
>girl wonders what's going on and why you aren't trying to pursue her more
>slowly starts to lose interest, but still would come up and talk in hopes that things would turn around and you would go after her
>crippled with fear and paranoia just keep doing the same thing of not making a move but still trying to keep her interested
>wait too long to make a move
>Chad starts talking to her shortly thereafter
>he makes a move in a shorter amount of time and qt3.14 goes for it because you were unwillling or unable to make a move of trying to hang out with her and take her out
>she starts fucking Chad
>you try to confess your feelings for her because you see what's happening, but its too late
>She's with Chad now and barely even acknowledges your existence anymore, only doing it out of formality and trying to be nice
>you just lost your chance at being with a girl you like again because you were either too pussy or didn't know what the hell to do

Every. Single. Fucking. Time.
>>
First sign is if they look at you a lot
If she giggles at a lot of boring shit you say, and has her entire attention towards you, she is into you and you should ask her out or something
Just b urself
>>
>tfw you think a girl is into you
>displaying all the signs of laughing hard at things that aren't very funny that you say, gravitates toward you, etc.
>as you are talking to her, you discover she's dating a black guy

Seriously just fuck my shit up
>>
It's easy: she doesn't.
>>
>>27930629
Today she said I was perfect so I smiled and then she started giggling :)
>>
>>27930629
Im an expert, listen closely senpai
>plays with her hair
>stares at you, if we're talking in class, its easier to notice
>tries to look good for you i.e becomes worried if theres something on her face
>nervousness around you (shy girls)
>exposes her wrists or pulls back her hair to expose neck for you (to show feminine softness)
>either completely avoids you if shy, or wont stop trying to talk to you
>>
File: Untitled.png (8 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8 KB, 500x500
From experience, I created this flow chart.
>>
>>27931172
>Stare back and lick lips
memes aside, is smiling appropriate? like if she smiles back than she is into you, if not she isn't.

no?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>27931322

Fuck this shit. Why do girls always get to be the choosers? They just sit on their lazy asses and don't even give signs that are obvious enough.

They fear rejection more then men and inherently become the princesses waiting for Prince Charming to sweep them off their feet and take them on a ride of their life.

The only time a girl would approach you is if your attractive to her and she's a whore. They don't have any shame for going all out when it comes to getting their guy be it through dumb twerks or other retarded sexual activities.

Feminists argue that females are just being overly dominated by males and don't get the chance to approach them but that's fucking bullshit. They also try to get women to go and ask the guy first, instead of the other way around. Only these feminists are fucking ugly, they just want Chad to come to them like he does to Stacey except feminists can't be staceys, they're just hambeasts.
>>
>>27930714
>tfw she just stares for a second and then averts her gaze towards the floor

And she didn't used to do this until I'm sure she caught on to the fact that I liked her.
Fucking whore.
>>
>>27931052
This started a couple of months ago.
>New semester starts and a new girls is in school
>We have one class together and it's physics
>I start talking to her cause idgaf
>She seems nice but acts autistic like
>It's just simple talk nothing major
>A couple of days later, my friends come up to me and say I like her
>I deny this and say I was just talking to her cause it's just how I am
>I stop talking to her for a couple weeks
>I make small talk with her again and I start to feel something in my chest
>We start talking more often but I'm always initiating the conversations
>The more I talk to her the more I think if their ever was a women who has autism it's her
>I dont care I still enjoy being around her
>My friends again tell me I'm trying too hard and say I'm awkward
>feels bad.gif
>Now I'm wondering if I'm being a try hard
>I decide to post here

Sorry if it's all over the place.
>>
File: 1451504630283.jpg (197 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
1451504630283.jpg
197 KB, 1060x404
>>27931542
Thanks anon, that cleared things up for me.
>>
>>27931565
>and I start to feel something in my chest
It's a tumour.
>>
>>27931553
Yep and then its suddenly "all your fault" when they go and fuck Chad just because he was more assertive than you.

It just proves women don't really care what guy they like, they will cycle through guys they crush on constantly and it's basically just the flavor of the week when it comes to these girls, because they know another guy is waiting right around the corner to come pursue her if the current crush they have doesn't live up to every single one of her little expectations that she has unrealistically created in her head of how the start of a relationship is supposed to go.

One minor slip up during this time of trying to court the girl and you're fucking history, and she's moving on to Chad. Fast forward six months later when Chad is cheating on her and she wonders where all the "good guys" are.

I think I'm going to fucking explode from anger, fuck relationships, fuck this whole game, its rigged and it can't be won by anybody except for Chad and stacy. I'M FUCKING DONE.
>>
>>27931565
>>My friends again tell me I'm trying too hard and say I'm awkward
i obviously can't say if this is true or not, but there are people who don't like starting conversations, expecially if they are autistic. like:

>3rd year of uni
>old senpaitachi are all 1 year behind so we go to different lessons
>decides to make some new friends
>start small talk with a dozen of them or so, they are pretty cool
>when we meet with eyes we salute each other
then the autism comes in
>thinks i'm becoming to obnoxious
>tries ignoring the eye contact
>passing them without saying anything

this shit is tearing me apart, i don't know what to do. at least i'm past the step "making acquaintances"
>>
>>27931565
Even if you are awkward, she wont notice, because she is too reserved with her own feelings. Good luck anon!
>>
>>27931722
Feed the right wolf
>>
>>27931749
Thanks! I kinda have hope since I make her smile and no other straight guy really talks to her as much as I do.
>>
>>27931769
>Feed the right wolf
which one? because im torn
>>
>>27931865
I don't really understand your story if I read it back but what I mean is when you say "then the autism comes in" you're reinforcing certain behaviour patterns by treating them as though they're real.

The best way to rid yourself of bad habits is to concentrate on good ones. Instead of thinking "I'm autistic" just talk to the people. The problem arises when you think "I'm being autistic".
>>
>>27931967
i don't think i'm autistic. my point was that i can't decide whichever is the right thing to do: starting conversations with them, growing friendship, etc..., or if by doing that i look like needy so it's better to keep detatched
>>
>>27932015
Too much introspection faggit. Just talk to them. Don't talk to them on a transactional basis, don't try to impress them - just talk to them and that will be fine.

You need to talk to them to find out whether they're douchebags or not.
>>
>>27932077
i would do that if we all were acquaintances, but this is actually a group of like 6 people, 3 of whom are cool and other are douchebaggy chads, and they know each other since the start of the uni (3 years).

it's just feels uncomfortable entering their inner circle or whatever it's called
>>
File: mysoul.png (70 KB, 1056x404) Image search: [Google]
mysoul.png
70 KB, 1056x404
>>27931685
I know that feelerino

qwert
>>
>>27930629
It's actually quite easy to tell if a girl likes you or not.

She doesn't.
>>
>>27932134
>Gathering together amid sighs.
>Nothing that would further.
>Going is without blame.
>Slight humiliation.

>Often a man feels an urge to unite with others, but the individuals around him have already formed themselves into a group, so that he remains isolated. The whole situation proves untenable. Then he ought to choose the way of progress, resolutely allying himself with a man who stands nearer to the center of the group, and can help him to gain admission to the closed circle. This is not a mistake, even though at first his position as an outsider is somewhat humiliating.

Try a bit of ancient Chinese wisdom anon.

http://www2.unipr.it/~deyoung/I_Ching_Wilhelm_Translation.html#45
>>
>>27932278
woah, this shit is deep as fuck, thanks anon
>>
>>27932449
You're welcome anon.

Used properly it's an amazing tool for self-improvement and insight. It's best to cast your own coins but this site will help you get started:

http://ichingonline.net/

The 'original text' is the one the first link pointed to.

All robots would benefit from using the I Ching.

All Chads and Stacies would too.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.