[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good waifu VN to escape the loneliness for a little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1386455560440.gif (154 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1386455560440.gif
154 KB, 360x360
What's a good waifu VN to escape the loneliness for a little while?
>>
>>27930579
second
i haven't played a vn in so long, I really miss the little butterflies i get sometimestfw playing that one famous gfur vn in highschool when you were living with your family but still lonely and dying for human connection but you can't so you associate with fantasy animals to feel betterand it works
>>
>>27930579

true remembrance was a comfy waifu VN with a nice little plot to go with it
>>
>>27930579
I liked Teaching Feel
>>
I'm new to these and I'm cheap. where can i get english versions of VNs for free? like, I use nyaa.se for all my anime torrents, demonoid for everything else, soulseek for music.. like is there a particular site or place to get VNs?
>>
>>27930820
what was the name, faggot? faggotbloxx just in case
>>
>>27930947
nyaa usually has them
>>
>>27930947
Click the fap option at the top in nyaa to get to the nsfw version. But to find anything you'll probably need to search using the Japanese names and get the English patch from somewhere else.
>>
File: 150048.jpg (509 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
150048.jpg
509 KB, 1920x1200
I have Katawa Shoujo but I heard it's pleb tier. What does everyone else think? Should I play it or something else? I never really played a VN. I suppose some anime with a qt would be fine too....
>>
>>27930579
Grisaia was nice
Michiru a best
>>
>>27931136
play it ,you will not regret it, I promise you.Especially if it's your first visual novel.
>>
>>27930579
Monster Girl Quest

You'll hate the real world even more by the time you're done.
>>
>>27930579
Chaos;Head
>>
>>27931007
oh wow. I never noticed this. Thank you anon
>>
>>27931136

its honestly about as good as any mediocre 6-7/10 nakige harem VN in japan, it just has western tropes and proper non-transcribed english
>>
I think it would make the loneliness very, very much worse.
>>
>>27932491
Not really, you just have to become good enough at scapism to feel like it's real.
>>
>mfw found a job after 3 years of NEETdom
>all it did for me was ruin my dissociation from reality so I can't enjoy my escapist chinese cartoons and video games as I used to

wake me up
>>
>>27932536
When I watched anime I enjoyed it until all the shit with girls. It just reminds me of my own life and how exactly no girl can ever have any interest in me.
Every anime faggot is drowning in cute girls and it just makes my feels worse.
>>
>>27932649
That's why you watch stuff with all female cast like Non Non Biyori, K-ON, Love Live etc, that's the best form of scapism.
>>
>>27932665
I think that would be just as bad. I'd get attracted to them and then get sad. I could try in case the series are half decent otherwise but cute girls make me sad.
>>
OP: vndb.org

Also, it depends on what you want kinda. There's plenty of decent stuff out there, but you might want to try being a bit more specific. What's your experience in VNs in general? Any kind of genres(ex. high school, cyberpunk, etc. etc.)you like? You like them to be funny, or plot -serious, or other kinds of attributes? If you want a reccomendation that's likely to suit your tastes, you may want to extrapolate a bit.
>>
>>27932768
Well, you shouldn't be feeling sad but happy of getting to see the girl you like having fun, then you start saving pics of her, buying merch etc.
>>
My problem with VN is, that there are so many great ones. I start one and like it, but stop halfway to start another. I should really stick with one, but I can't decide.
>>27930947
I use erogedownload.com for VN right now
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.