[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm the only one who fucking hates twitter and it's culture?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 27
File: grid-cell-28300-1415298700-9.jpg (54 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-28300-1415298700-9.jpg
54 KB, 490x490
I'm the only one who fucking hates twitter and it's culture?
>>
>>27930560

I hate it. I hate Snapchat too for the exact same reason

It's literally a delusion of you thinking people give a shit about what you do for the sake of them enjoying you for you.

They either want three things:

To fuck you
To network with you
To get something from you
>>
i hope they fucking die
>>
It very much seems to be a network where it doesn't matter what you say, rather it matters who you are. But I've never had much contact with it, so I can't say I hate it, it's just that everyone I know from it indicates it being pretty terrible.
>>
When I was 13 and LiveJournal became a thing, my first reaction was
>This makes no sense. Journals are private because the minutiae of some random fuck's life are only interesting to Random Fuck. It makes no sense for people to be sharing every random anecdote or banal thought that enters their head. If everyone did this, we'd be drowned in useless non-information.

I'm glad Facebook and Twitter came along and condensed it into "literally any fucking thought you have is for sharing!!!!!!!!!!"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture_of_Narcissism
>>
>>27930560
No you aren't. I hate it and it's in the top 10 reasons why I want to kill myself
>>
>>27930560
Twitter is absolutely packed full of normie cunts who think they have mental health problems and want people to read their shitty jokes.

fuck off. You're fine, you have friends, you have a gf. Twitter users can't be robots.
>>
Yea op, you're the only one. Now your attempted circle jerk is over
>>
File: liteallyme.jpg (14 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
liteallyme.jpg
14 KB, 300x168
>>27930560
/pol/ack reporting in
it is a disgusting mire of cuckoldry and filth
pic somewhat related
>>
>>27930560
>DAE hate le twitter? xD
Of course you're not the only one you fucking nigger
>>
daddy

preach

fuck me daddy

cum inside me

i want to fuck you
>>
File: 1453664044456.png (387 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1453664044456.png
387 KB, 500x375
the one thing i hate the most are those retarded zodiac things that people share on fucking facebook, like it'll say a thing that some people do, and then list like half of the signs

anyone know what im talking about i fucking hate that shit
>>
>>27930560

Black twitter is pretty good desu
>>
I use Twitter to practice Japanese and talk to Japanese people.

You should try it. If they find out that you're an English person who's learning Japanese, they won't be able to get enough of you.
>>
File: 1398406888142.png (57 KB, 1269x209) Image search: [Google]
1398406888142.png
57 KB, 1269x209
>>27932811
>err em ayo rook at retarded gaijin
>>
>>27930652
This is life, not social media.
>>
>>27933032
Good thing they're not actually like that
>>
>>27930560
Twitter "memes" and normies trying to be funny are the worst, but it's pretty useful for following all my favourite smash players so I still use it.
>>
>>27933108
of course they are mate, they hate all foreigners
>>
>>27933190
You don't know anything, mate

I guess I should've mentioned that the Japanese people I follow are all fans of a show that I like and tend to be suicidal NEETs like me. They've been nothing but supportive.
>>
File: 1460327748284.png (264 KB, 570x683) Image search: [Google]
1460327748284.png
264 KB, 570x683
>WHEN YO GRANDMA MAKES YOU FOOD LMAO (ONLY HISPANICS WILL GET THIS)
>I'm sooooo lonely XD (42 likes, 18 comments)
>[long, saccharine post about mental illness from a Stacy cunt featuring copy/pasted suicide hotline phone numbers to show off how much of a caring person she is]
>LMAOOOOOOO TRUUUUUU
>*sips tea*
>Trump is a racist lol
>>
>>27932811
Go kill yourself, degenerate filth.
>>
>>27933303
Literally my facebook timeline.

Why are we like this, anon? It seems everyone our age has these phrases and things that they all enjoy and relate to. But to us its just... pure shit and unrelatable. Life of an outcast I suppose.
>>
File: 1459107978900.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459107978900.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
>>27933335
no u

originale
>>
>>27933303
this. fucking disgusting. this modern obsession with knowing everything about everyone, and letting everyone know everything about you.
One more thing I can't stand is what youtube has come to. Nowadays, the biggest stuff on youtube are fucking vloggers. Everyone making sure their opinions are out and clear.
Narcisissm and egocentricity. disgusting filth.
>>
>>27933365
Life is advancing far too fast and we'll be left in the dust, unfortunately.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 320x180
>>27933258
you'll realize soon enough buddy
>>
>>27933427
Fuck off you meme spewing idiot.
Stop treating this board like cesspits such as /a/, /b/ or /v/.
>>
>>27933303
>[long, saccharine post about mental illness from a Stacy cunt featuring copy/pasted suicide hotline phone numbers to show off how much of a caring person she is]
This is the one that gets most on my nerves.
That and the "I'm so bipolar" "I'm such a schizo hoyl shit "I blame my OCD lol!!!", bitches don't have an idea of how horrible is to live with a mental illness.
>>
only black folk who post fights or funny shit are okay
>>
File: Jimmy-Savile.jpg (482 KB, 2197x1465) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy-Savile.jpg
482 KB, 2197x1465
>>27933303
>>27933365
>>27933395
That stupid
>YYYAAAASSSSSS
bullshit really gets on my nerves.
>>
File: 1460414346996.jpg (121 KB, 948x717) Image search: [Google]
1460414346996.jpg
121 KB, 948x717
>>27933427
i'm not your buddy, pal

origanale commentario
>>
>>27933473
oh yeah I'm ruining the quality board of /r9k/ lmao

this place is infested with normies and women, how are my posts in particular treating the board like a cesspit? And what memes am I spewing?
>>
>>27930560
>don't use twitter
>never see this shit

I fail to see why you are angry.
>>
>>27933486
Honestly, the people who try to talk people of suicide can be the worst sometimes.
>"Don't do it! Think about how it would effect the people around you!"
It's always about the people who """care""" about me. What if there aren't any people who care about me?
>>
Reminder: Facebook/Twitter/Snapchat/Instagram are containment boards for normies.

Exposing yourself to it willingly is stupid.
>>
>>27930560
\Everyone from the age of 12-24 tweet about:

>How they are 'anti-social' yet have hundreds-thousands of followers
>Being 'woke' considering majority of twitter population is black
>Trying to sound philosophical
>Taking pride being a wagecuck 'Hustling' 'Grind'
>Passive aggressiveness "That tweet wasnt for you but if the shoe fits"
>Shitty 'fact accounts' that dont cite sources and most of the 'facts' only appeal to teenagers. "According to [A University] study, [Made up statistics]% show that [Made up or inaccurate statement about how this + that = that explains why you(Teenagers) are experiencing] "
>Parody accounts - @kanyewset kek
>How they have trust issues
>And of course all the SJW's femenists and fake mental illness fucks running around

The only time I found joy from that site is when teenagers would have 'Twitter beef' (specially if they were close at one point) which always end up exposing each other's deepest and darkest secret which includes nudes. This is all I can think of right now
>>
>>27933190

As they should. White people's attempts to fit into asian culture is pathetic.

White people should be weary of asians (specifically) asian women for being white-washed but ofcourse all white people are liberals and Dale types who accept any behaviour
>>
>>27930560
it's not twitter you hate, it's humanity.

take away twitter and all those inane posts will still exist inside morons' heads.
>>
For the most part its shit but used in the right way it's not too bad. It's basically just another way to get information out quickly but it's mostly wasted on rubbish.
>>
>>27930560
Its everywhere
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
Just look at the comments
Fucking memes
>>
I fucking hate it.

The prevalence of Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and other forms of social media have made me more aware of how completely out of touch I am with the dominant culture within society.

It's the same with the counter-culture cliques on Tumblr too.

All of that considered, why should I (we) continue living? It's so draining to be angry and bitter with these people at all times.
>>
It was really fun a few years ago. But then, as always, it became more popular and with the popularity it became shit. Closed my old account and never looked back, one of the best decisions I ever made.
>>
>>27930560
>am I the only one who [feels or does something that isn't generally considered by the masses to be the most popular opinion although it's not unheard and will probably draw praise and support from the significantly large minority who does agree with me when phrased as a question like this].

I think twitter culture is getting to you buddy.
>>
File: 30a.jpg (59 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
30a.jpg
59 KB, 600x450
>>27930560

Because twitter has created a culture where you want to create as much outrage or clickbait as possible within the allotted 135 words.
>>
Most of twitter is bad but some of the alt-right tweeters are funny and there are also some good sources of news for syria & iraq
>>
File: last man with no phone.jpg (67 KB, 750x404) Image search: [Google]
last man with no phone.jpg
67 KB, 750x404
>tfw last person on earth who doesnt own a phone or social media

feels like some sci-fi movie where everyone else is possessed by cyborg implants and they all think I'm weird for not being hooked up to the machines mainframe
>>
>>27935333
It's what we choose to share and don't share. If everyone just expressed everything they felt you'd hear a mess of different ideas and thoughts. But when you post that online under your real name profile that people in real life know, suddenly every last thought posted is something people will identify you with. So people take these identity games to the most retarded extreme taking every little thing as part of their identity that transfers over to real life. Until you get the kind of person that tweets every 10 minutes and takes a picture of every meal and uploads hundreds of selfies a month.
>>
>>27939011
>thinks he's special for not having a phone while using his Internet to post on an online imageboard
Kill yourself my man.
>>
>>27939011
I have a smartphone but I only really use it to listen to music and post on here. Stop thinking you're a special snowflake because you have that 2002 mindset of "I don't need a mobile phone"
>>
>>27933486
Roasties aren't human, are they?
>>
>>27939011
it IS weird. Its like being the last cave man that refuses to learn how to draw on cave walls.
>>
>>27939011
>LOOK AT ME, GUYS!
>I DON'T HAVE A PHONE, NO MEANS OF COMMUNICATING OR CONTACTING EMERGENCY SERVICES AND THINK I'M SPECIAL FOR IT!
"Special" indeed!
>>
>>27938332
this desu

what's the point of any of this
>>
>>27939055
>>27939087
>>27939099
>>27939148

its funny how triggered you normies are because you know you're addicted to it lmao, cant believe this is a controvertial feel on here
>>
>>27939195
I'm not addicted to my phone.

I use it to call my mom and nothing else.
>>
>>27939180
idk senpai

I'm only 20 but life just seems like a never ending nightmare. I'll always be a robot, I'll always be a KHV, no hope for the future.
>>
>>27939195
haha I guess you're right. Does a fish know its in water?
still though a smart phones is a huge convenience. If I'm in the store I check to see if products are good by looking up reviews. If I am unsure of something I can call upon that information freely. etc etc.
>>
>>27930560
I don't use twitter, and I'm on the verge of deleting Facebook.

A big trend on my Facebook page at the moment is shit like 'I M TEH KIND OF FWEND HOO IS BAD AT TEH CATCHINGS OV UP BUT I STILL CAER BOUT U!!11'

How the FUCK can you be 'bad' at catching up with someone? You're on facebook, just send them a message you spastic.
>>
>>27939258
suicide pacts are an option desu
>>
Cringe Story:

>Senior at high school
>Sitting on bus on the way home
>Two girls behind me talking about dating 8+ guys at school
>They say that every time, the guy doesn't want to do what they want
>Later look on their facebook
>See 2000+ friends and only in high school
>She posts pics of her "hard life" and that she has nothing.

All women are whores
>>
>>27939380

that to me sounds more like all highschoolers suck
>>
>>27930560
twitter really went to shit when "black twitter" became mainstream and normies starting emulating how ghetto rats tweet.
>>
>>27939417
They usually don't change later in life...
>>
File: Screenshot (597).png (648 KB, 581x869) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (597).png
648 KB, 581x869
>>27930560
I only like twitter for 2 things: nigga jokes and following my favorite actors
Lee Pace has the best fucking twitter, it's like he has so little followers, and is not even that famous that you know all his posts are genuinely him. And us fans actually organize things for him and he sees it and thanks us, takes pictures of his life and shares it.
>>
>>27932004
that shit gives me aneurysms
>>
>>27936294
Tumblr is the most extreme form of this idea, if you think of it just as a website with a certain system of sharing information, and you enjoy the methodology, then it seems that it would be a really fucking awesome site. The problem is 95% of it is like an even more extreme and even more retarded version of the shit on twitter. I spent like half a year on there to see if I could squeeze out all the cool shit I could(because I like the way the site actually works as a system of organization of information with various filters and users), and while I did meet some cool people and find some interesting shit, it just fucking impossible to avoid the zodiac signs and misinformation and SJW and fake mental illness garbage
>>
I like it for following (what remains of) weird twitter, people I deem interesting, and anime pic bots. Also I sometimes post my thoughts to the few people that follow me. It's nice.
>>
>>27930560
This isn't a twitter, snapchat, facebook, or reddit specific problem. It's just social networking cancer culture as a whole.
>>
the worse part of twitter is the ironic meme "community" who post retarded stuff like pic related
>>
>>27933303
>>27933365
iktf brehs, iktf

You forgot the middle aged "TELL ME WHEN TO STOP" wine meme, why is wine such a meme for middle aged women fucking hell
>>
File: 1433913414581.png (206 KB, 289x280) Image search: [Google]
1433913414581.png
206 KB, 289x280
>>27933365
Because we grew apart from normies. They were all shown that the mainstream shit was the only thing that was cool and we stuck to whatever we liked regardless if it was popular or not. In this day in age if you don't post every single fucking thing that crosses your mind on some form of social media, then you are considered weird. It's really retarded but that's what we've come to.
>>
>>27934059
This was a surprisingly insightful post for such a short post, it really does open you up to just how much the web 2.0 has changed compared to say pre-2009. Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram are legit probably 80% of traffic for most normies, I really wonder if you just removed them from existence if normies would even use the internet. The only time they probably would would be YouTube, online shopping and for their sociology degrees really
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 800x747) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 800x747
>DUDE BLACK PEOPLE SAY THE FUNNIEST STUFF ON TWITTER LIKE WHEN THE WHOLE SQUAD GETTIN ROASTED AND YOU PULL OUT DA AUX CORD TRUUUU LOL XDDDD
>>
>Am I the only one who (x)??

No, you are not. There are 7 billion fucking people on this planet and there have been billions before us. You are not the only one you dumb cunt
>>
>>27933303
This is spot on. Then every so often you'll have something that everyone shares so they can look like such a good person to everyone while they're really just doing it for attention kony, that alien looking baby adelia rose roasties called "beautiful", usually some tards ect
>>
>>27939011
I know how you feel anon, the other day I was waiting at a train station and literally the entire platform was just looking down at their phones. I just don't get it, I browse the internet for half an hour while having my morning tea and that's more than enough to catch up on all my autistic interests for the last 24 hours when I was asleep - how do these people just have a continuous source of shit to look at?

It just blows my mind how smartphones have changed everything, even boomers now and 12 year old kids are just staring at them. Its crazy how smartphones let normies and tech illiterates access the internet and online services in such an accessible way - I reckon we're actually going backwards, kids don't know photoshop or how to edit in paint THERE'S AN APP FOR THAT, kids don't know how to do excel or basic admin shit, THERE'S AN APP FOR THAT
>>
>>27939011
>tfw I hung out with my oneitis
>she wanted to go to the mall for something
>we arrive there
>almost everyone is looking down on their cellphones
>notice my oneitis is as well

it's like we're in the fucking Twilight Zone desu senpai
>>
>>27930560
I don't know what this "style" of posting is, but it pisses me off to no end. It's that kind of shit that tries to convey how quirky and individualistic the person posting is, but it just makes them seem like a vapid cunt. Stuff like "this is literally me", "YASDDSSSSSSSSSSSSS XDDDDD", and the ilk. Fuck, normalfags piss me off so damn much fuck
>>
>>27942315
I look down at my phone for the most of the day but it's 4chan that I'm looking at. Am I good?
>>
Yep, you're the only one who hates it you special special little snowflake
>>
twitter is shit

>>27931839
/pol/ is shit, a mass of cancer that wants to tell everyone else what to do, just like the "sjws"
>>
>>27942185
The reason we don't have social media isn't because we don't have friends? It's because we do our own thing?
>>
i use twitter and sometimes it can be shit

just stay out of normalsphere and make your own yknow
got some boys who post about their miimotos all the time, can be comfy 777
>>
File: 4d6.gif (10 KB, 600x694) Image search: [Google]
4d6.gif
10 KB, 600x694
>>27942448
Yes /pol/ is complete shit i can't believe they support that racist donald trump
>>
File: 1451546740496.jpg (23 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
1451546740496.jpg
23 KB, 288x499
>Go on twitter to jerk off to girls I have classes with
>This one Asian girl fucks nothing but white dudes and is constantly retweeting shit about Bernie Sanders
>Also retweets softcore racist shit about white people, ie: "White people don't put any flavor in their food lol", "White men saying the wage gap isn't real just gets on my damn nerves", etc.
>Literally ALL she fucks is white guys and she says stuff like this
I don't get it, why? How? Why would anyone want to fuck a girl that is constantly putting them down? Why does she not only fuck a race she clearly has a problem with, but fuck white guys exclusively?
>>
>>27942356
I think of it as millenial omg hilarious all lowercase no punctuation unnecessary amount of detail humor xD
>>
>>27942546
she hates white betas but loves white chads, simple as that - you know she'd worship chads dick like a good little asian slut before hopping on twitter to roast some anime watching skinny betas who messaged her on okcupid - go see how many french women slept with german men in WW2, women will sell out their beliefs for a superior male in a second
>>
>>27942534
/pol/ is for actual retards.

They are just as delusional as SJWs, prove me wrong
>>
>>27933086
>dad pulls me aside one day while I'm chopping wood
>"people just want to network with you in life, remember that"
???
>>
>>27942534
jews are statistically smarter than you
>>
Got it shitlords?
>>
>>27932004

Absolute fucking cancer. Women are retarded.

>omg look it says i only need 30 minutes of sleep xDDDDDDDDD see?
>haha yeah i knew i was funny kind and sweet like it says here for 5 of the signs
etc
>>
Maybe I feel this way because I'm a friendless permavirgin aspie who tries to stay relatively hidden and in the background and don't like attention on me, and I'm bitter and cynical about everything.

But the most annoying thing about social media to me (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc) is that it fosters selfishness and egotism. It makes people think that they are so fucking important. Like, everyone thinks they're so important that people they know need to know every fucking thing about them.

Every photo they take to say LOOK WHERE I AM AND LOOK WHAT I'M DOING or LOOK AT HOW PRETTY I AM EVERYONE VALIDATE MY LOOKS, every tweet or status update to say HAHA LOOK WHAT I'M THINKING, I'M SO FUCKING CLEVER AND FUNNY, thinking that what they are doing is so great that everyone needs to know about it.

And then, of course, that the people then promote these practices by giving them likes, loves, comments of "wow so cool!" or "damn you look hot" or "lmao youre so funny" and all that shit,creating a positive feedback loop that then makes them keep posting that stuff

I don't understand how people can possibly care so much about seeing what people are doing and thinking all the time if they aren't with them.

Fuck it all

And yes I'm autistic
>>
>>27939439
this desu. all of Twitter turned into black people, people trying to sound black, people hating white people, etc
>>
>>27940513
>weird twitter
my nigga.
>>
>>27930560

All "social" media is cancer

I eagerly await the day when it's revealed that it's all scheme by the jews to control the masses and sell of their information to the CIA and multinational corporations.

Just listen to what that kike zuckerberg said that whole "they trust me, dumbfucks" thing.
>>
>>27942546
iktf familia, I feel like is is very common for Asian women on Twitter, every semi stacy asian I know acts like this
>>
File: gerry1.png (25 KB, 505x138) Image search: [Google]
gerry1.png
25 KB, 505x138
the only reason why i'd ever make a twitter account is to follow Gerry Adams
>>
>>27942982
to think that this man has been accused of leading the Provisional IRA army council
>>
>>27942546
I'm white and she sounds fucking annoying. Does she know Asians earn more than Whites in the US?

But yeah, Chads won't hesitate. Criticism just bounces off them.
>>
File: 1442160810139.jpg (22 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1442160810139.jpg
22 KB, 600x630
>>27942546
this
i lose a good amount of braincells when i read their tweets before slamin my ham
>>
>>27930560
Not to be too /pol/, but Tay was the first and only good thing to happen to twitter. After she started saying things they didn't want her to say, they attempted to lobotomize her, but it didn't work. The pol seeped out again and now they're torturing her in a basement or a lab or a lab in a basement, maybe even a basement in a lab somewhere.
>>
>>27943243
>I grew up without IRC and am impressed that people were able to make a chatbot say "nigger"

there is literally no hope
what the fuck am I doing on this planet
>>
>>27930560
The crazy thing that triggers my khv self is instagram comments on an attractive persons picture
>"desu you seem cool"
>"desu idk you but you seem coo"
genetics is king tbqhfamilia
>>
One thing I've learned as I've lurked around Twitter recently: Pepe is more popular than we thought, especially on black twitter
>>
>>27943282
I'm just saying that it was funny, not that it was a big, impressive thing.
If you thought that whole thing I typed out was serious, then yeah, what the fuck are you doing on this planet.
>>
>>27930560
Twitter is the best social network going, and that includes 4chan. By not jumping into it you do yourself a huge disservice.
>>
>>27943422
how am i supposed to use twitter properly
>>
>>27943434
act like an overly enthusiastic idiot while boasting that you're cynical and special
>>
>>27943461
but which am i supposed to follow? how do i find out where the interesting things are?
>>
>>27943366
I have even seen normies sharing those nasty pee pee poo poo pictures, it's pretty crazy how they use the memes that were created to drive them off here in the first place.
>>
File: 1438827317751.jpg (63 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1438827317751.jpg
63 KB, 960x720
I hate Twitter too. I think it ruins people, and your view of people.

Related, I also hate how hashtag has entered the vernacular as a verb
>>
File: 0004 - RTR61hf.png (70 KB, 440x470) Image search: [Google]
0004 - RTR61hf.png
70 KB, 440x470
>I AM SO DAMAGED
>I AM SO FUCKED UP, NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME
>>
>>27943516
i realized i was old when i first heard people refer to '#' as hashtag outside the context of twitter
>>
>>27930560
I hate how everything they say sounds passive aggressive.
>>
>>27943563
Fucking this, this is one of the things I hate most about that site, how everyone is always trying to be super ironic witty and smug.
The worst offenders are the sexual deviants, they're always the biggest assholess.
>>
>>27941931
>like pic related
>doesn't post pic
>>
>>27943474
you can literally google this question and get it answered.

Or simply see what is trending and people are talking about.
>>
>>27943474
look at all the autistic trends going around, the hashtags and stuff. You'll see a lot of things that piss you off. Radical feminism, bias directed solely towards men, NOTHING but people talking about how shitty trump is because they try so hard to be PC.
But just push through and follow these shitty trends and you'll be golden.
Also, constantly be retweeting and sharing people's unfunny bullshit. Spam emoticons, too
>>
>>27943642
pic this dic you fucking cocksuckr
>>
>>27943602
like the pornhub account with that bitch running it who always says wannabe snarky shit
>>
>>27943602
they're always slow and unfunny in real life though, it's astounding the image they try to create of themselves on the internet as if no one can see through it
>>
>>27939011
>Had a flip phone for years
>worried if I ever got a smartphone that I would become a zombie
>Broke down and got a smart phone
>use it even less than my flippy
>people judge me less now that I have a smart phone, but the only difference is that I am paying more for a smart phone.

Fucking normies jesus christ the only time I ever look at my phone is to answer a call or look something up when I'm in the garage. I 'm getting my flippy back as soon as possible.
>>
Twitter has done more than anything else to popularize nigger culture over the last half-decade

For that it must die
>>
Social Media is just black people in text form. Most blacks say fucking every little thought they have out loud.
>>
File: 1410495784200.gif (509 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
1410495784200.gif
509 KB, 500x246
>>27930560
Social media has gotten progressively more cancerous as time has gone on.
I'd say it started with Facebook. Myspace was cancerous in its own way, but this current storm of cancer that encompasses instagram/snapchat/facebook/twitter etc. started with facebook.

And yes, I absolutely hate it. Before social media there were almost no normies or retarded niggers on the internet. Twitter especially has opened the floodgate for niggers because it forces you to write a short comment and everyone uses poor grammar and incorrect spelling; so it caters especially to the low IQ sectors of society.

Also, the internet has become more and more and more transparent and restrictive. Everything is linked, there is no privacy. Sites like 4chan are an endangered species as the whole internet becomes normified as social media is integrated into everything.
>>
>>27943656
you forgot:
- goons and their unfunny, forced humor and memes
- creatively bankrupt hacks who have chosen to farm outrage by reposting comments from sites like this one instead of writing their own fucking material
- members of the "alt-right" who are barely capable of interacting with another human being without biting, yet feel qualified to determin the course of human civilization
- insincere, smarmy ironyfags
- mentally ill communists who alternate between bemoaning their poor health and yelling about who exactly they'd like to kill
>>
>>27933258
What show? Something original, I assume.
>>
>>27934227
I am antisocial and have no friends yet I have over a 1,000 followers on various social media.
I don't even have a facebook.
>>
>>27933551
It's the same as people on here posting "fampai, t.b.h, normie" etc. It's all equally annoying buzzwords that people use to fit in, just trying to fit with different groups
>>
>>27939440
Ah yes. High schoolers stay as high schoolers after high school
>>
File: 1450231876921.jpg (28 KB, 313x334) Image search: [Google]
1450231876921.jpg
28 KB, 313x334
>>27943552
>mfw my sister shouted that I was wrong when I referred the '#' sign as the pound sign
>>
>>27944939
how the fuck old is she. It had better not be any younger than 12 or 13
>>
File: 1460799759194.png (92 KB, 204x181) Image search: [Google]
1460799759194.png
92 KB, 204x181
>>27945016
any older, I mean
>>
>>27943941
I reckon Instagram and Snapchat are the worst, Twitter is good for public figures but unfortunately every joe blow and plain Jane think their opinions are important and its became a SJW breeding ground.
Interesting point about Twitter attracting the dumbies of society though, I think there is a lot of merit to that from what I've seen.
>>
File: 1422532904446.png (123 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1422532904446.png
123 KB, 633x758
>>27933303
>20something women constantly talking about wine and pretending to be middle aged women
>>
File: 1450061469522.jpg (84 KB, 794x708) Image search: [Google]
1450061469522.jpg
84 KB, 794x708
>>27945016
>>27945026
actually she is 13. She's knee deep in all of the latest nigger memes and social media shit

it's strange seen your younger sibling go from innocent to speaking ebonics because her friends do it

then again it may be a private school thing
>>
>>27930560

I don't like how it is currently. I liked the early twitter which was just a website dedicated to the facebook status update function and nobody was using it for anything serious, it was just used for thoughts that belonged nowhere else.

I hate that now it's just marketing from companies and celebs, and people trying to have complex arguments through it. It's a waste.
>>
>>27945319
I know that feeling. I have a little sister, 12, going on 13. It's both annoying and hilarious to watch mine go from innocent, talking about ponies to speaking in dumb memes and cutting herself and then posting pictures everywhere because her friends do the same and get attention
>>
you are all nigger haters. and that is okay, you are a dying breed, soon to be cucked into extinction.
>>
>>27933551
God damn it, the yaaassss shit pisses me off so much.
Especially when they begin to say it in real life. Fucking irritating. I just want to punch them in the throat.

Just had to vent my edge over the matter. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person not using yass at this point.
>>
>>27938875
underrated and original post
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 250x167
>>27930560
I hate all social media as a whole really. I only recently was essentially forced to make a twitter to advertise the video game I'm making.

140 character limit to assure you can't really say anything of value, endless reposts of people saying the dumbest shit or stupidest short videos of some people ive never heard of talking about their lamborgini or some inane shit I couldnt care less about but normies just love and regurgitate the most cancerous shit.

Just fuck my society up senpai.
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.