[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Less than 10% of all threads on the catalog have pepe >only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1453392361472.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
1453392361472.png
67 KB, 616x596
>Less than 10% of all threads on the catalog have pepe
>only three threads have wojak

Is there any greater evidence that this board has been fundamentally changed into normie-land?
>>
>>27930478
fuck off you frogposting cuck
>>
I exclusively post in pepe and wojak threads OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 848x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 848x900
Normies use Pepe.
>>
File: 1460227069331.jpg (10 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1460227069331.jpg
10 KB, 240x180
>>27930500

It was arguably better when it was 90% frogs and posts about feels.

Look at the catalog and see all this normie shit with images of women and non-robotic questions or themes.

The redditors and normies don't know how to use this board. They should have left when the OC they were feeding on stopped flowing.
>>
No john, you are the normies. Your faggoty relationship bullshit is what people hate about having normies around. Get the fuck out, you're only making yourself miserable by staying in denial and hanging around non-normies.
>>
File: 1445930146939.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1445930146939.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>>27931373
Who said anything about relationship bullshit, that shit is ruining the board too.
>>
Anyone have that pic that shows the different evolutions of pepe?
>>
>>27930478
I have to disagree. It means that more memes are starting to emerge. Rejoice, don't despair.
>>
>>27930565
Normalfags post tons of frogs.
>>
>>27930565
Gotta agree with this guy. Despite all the "Pepe is for normies!!!" shit, the board has gotten way more normalfaggy and way less Pepe-y.
>>
Frogposting is cancer

A board without established memes is a healthy board

Maybe you should try to create your own content for oncs, you uninspired cunt
>>
Fuck off, you little faggot. The only people who still post Le Facebook Frog are normie faggots from r/4chan. Wojak is still cool, though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.