[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 22 years old and I plan on dying before 30, preferably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Death-online.jpg (59 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Death-online.jpg
59 KB, 620x413
I'm 22 years old and I plan on dying before 30, preferably around 27. I don't want to die off some disease or off old age, and life isn't that good anyway. What about you, /r9k/? Do you have an age around which you would like to die?
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 472x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 472x460
I want to die around 19 but I'm already 21 so I can't even die right either.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 138x193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 138x193
You can't die doofus. Your consiousness is immortal. Read a book.
>>
File: Kim jong un.jpg (24 KB, 323x384) Image search: [Google]
Kim jong un.jpg
24 KB, 323x384
I'll die when i need to
>>
I'll probably die around 45-50 if I don't have kids or anything, I'll die for something that I believe in.
>>
I'm 25 now. I'd like to hit 50. If I can live that long I'd consider it a success. Two and a half decades of adult life is a good long run.

I'll probably have dentures before I'm 40 just to give you an idea of my health.
>>
Life feels completely arbitrary. One moment you can be having the time of your life, during a period where you're happy and at your peak, and then suddenly have that snatched away from you in a fatal car accident. On the other hand you could be suffering and wishing and praying for that car crash to happen to you to give you a quick and easy death masked as an accident only to never have it come. If a cosmic entity actually existed it's as if he closes his eyes and picks a random date on the calendar for you to die, without any rhyme or reason
>>
>>27930712
Car accidents always seem to happen in the most mundane and unexpected times. A few years ago I went out for some fast food. On my way home looking forward to my doublicious sandwich and fries listening to some shitty music on the radio. I top a hill doing 55mph and oh shit there's some snow blown onto the road. Oh shit I'd sliding, oh shit I'm off the road, OH SHIT I'M FLIPPING. Smash my head into the roof and wake up a few seconds later lying down on it in my upside down car. Managed to kick the door open into a snow bank and climb out. Frame bent, car's totaled.

I'm a much more defensive driver since then.
>>
Fuck dying, I'll persist until I can
>>
I don't have an age in mind but I know how I want to die.

I want to initiate a police chase, get fucked up on a lot of drugs, and right before I run out of gas, crash into something solid at full speed.

Preferably I will do this when I find out I have to go to an assisted living facility but if my life gets shitty enough I'll make sure to make a happening thread so you can see it on the news or something.
>>
Yeah, I'm planning to leave society and go somewhere into wilderness, where I can't get help. I will try to live there, but who am I kidding, I will die soon.
>>
Always kinda figured in gunna kick the bucket of I havent figured things out by the time I hit 30. Only 8 years to go, and the track record isnt looking good.
>>
I always figured I'd die on the toilet since that's where I spend most of my time
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.