[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make well thought out and compelling threads for everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 4yhh4.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
4yhh4.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>make well thought out and compelling threads for everyone to discuss
>no one replies
>Make shitpost after shit post
>Always get (you)s

Fuck you guys I am going to reddit
>>
>>27929572
Just shitpost famalama
>>
>someone hijacks your conversation, pretending to be respond as you, and starts racking up the (You)s

Those were my (You)s! Where is the justice in this world?!
>>
>>27929572
You people leaving causes that.
>>
>>27929572
Does reddit offer you what r9k does?

I'm unfamiliar with reddit, but I doubt they have a board where you can weep about how shitty live is and basically tell everyone you want to cut your wrist with a butter knife.

Faggot.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-17-11-54-22.png (113 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-17-11-54-22.png
113 KB, 480x800
>>27929796

r/suicidewatch

there will be a bunch of normies telling you not to do so tho

whatever content you are in 4chan for you can find it on reddit
>>
File: _1412074757288.jpg (17 KB, 164x198) Image search: [Google]
_1412074757288.jpg
17 KB, 164x198
>try to post on reddit
>immediately banned every time
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.