[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am falling. I am fading. I am drowning. Help me to breathe.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
I am falling. I am fading. I am drowning. Help me to breathe.
I am hurting. I have lost it all. I am losing. Help me to breathe.
>>
File: 1457277132594.jpg (18 KB, 357x349) Image search: [Google]
1457277132594.jpg
18 KB, 357x349
>>27929490
I AM DROWNING
THERE IS NO SIGN OF LAND
YOU'RE COMING DOWN WITH ME
>>
She's qt af. Loved the series.
>>
Lain is love. Lain is life.
>>
File: let us.gif (65 KB, 418x669) Image search: [Google]
let us.gif
65 KB, 418x669
Is it that time again? Let's all love Lain, together.
>>
Tell me about Lain. Why does she wear the bear suit?
>>
This show got me into boa... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SgWum9kHYk&index=1&list=PL5SMr5zmelPwcdMG_KVIcwyFvwc00j4R8 they're pretty decent
>>
>Coalgirls
Enjoy your unnecessary huge filesizes.
>>
>>27929667
I have 3TB free on my 4TB drive and the money to buy another drive if I need to.
>>
>watch Lain
>can't understand shit
>>
>>27929703
>b.b.but i have muh space!!!
Doesn't excuse downloading unnecessarily huge file sizes. You can download equal quality for 1/2 the file size and have more room for even more anime.
>>
>>27929750
nigga I just searched for Lain on nyaa and downloaded the first link I saw when sorted by seeds. I'm not going to take chances and hunt through the sea of poor encodes and shitsubs when I can just click on Coalgirls and be done with it.
>>
File: 1387190093286.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1415) Image search: [Google]
1387190093286.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1415
>>27929750

>the current year where hard drives are cheap and aplenty
>not downloading raws

Why do you even care?
>>
>>27929667

That is such a classical /a/-esque comment, someone wants to discuss something, accidentally posts the "wrong" subber in the filename, whole thread gets derailed.
>>
>>27929873
Just because their cheap doesn't excuse the waste. Enjoy throwing your money out the window.
>>
File: 0.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>27929970

>implying raw format with the commercials intact isn't superbly superior
>>
>>27929517
HAND IN UNLOVABLE HAND AND I HOPE YOU DIE
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.