[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Been feeling decent for the past few weeks >Feeling a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>Been feeling decent for the past few weeks
>Feeling a depressive episode coming

Help me get out of it before I spend 2 months spending every second wishing I was dead
>>
Post more of the girl OP
>>
>>27929478
I wish I could help you Anon. I wish I could only so I could help myself.
>>
>>27929491
Shes ugly as hell m8
>>
File: 6476879.png (410 KB, 544x722) Image search: [Google]
6476879.png
410 KB, 544x722
>>27929491
Haven't got many, reverse search will give you a bunch

>>27929508
Well that's very selfish of you anon

>>27929513
Doesn't mean she's not qt
>>
>>27929619
Lately I've been very selfish, I just can't help it any more.
>>
>>27929478
I'm feeling you OP
lost my kv at the start of the month but the girl is already avoiding me
guess she noticed my "problems"
>>
>>27929631
I guess that when you have no body to give you love or show you affection, you have to be selfish or you reciece nothing
>>
>>27929680
Good for you anon, it's a shame how she's acting.

What was the experience like?
Did you feel loved?
>>
>>27929686
Thanks man, you've given me some clarity.
>>
>>27929783
It was cool, kissing is very nice t b h
but no, I hadn't talked to the girl before, it was kind of a surprise
I was capable of texting my way into a 2nd time, but now she's drifting away
>>
>>27929478

Whatever you do, do not fucking fap.
In fact, get out of her now. When you fap, you will crash.
>>
>>27929879
I kissed a few girls when I was 15, and it was amazing. The very best moments of my life.

>>27929897
Been fapping 2-4 times a day the past few months. I don't believe in no-fap. It just makes me irritable, and destroys my ability to concentrate.
>>
>>27930251
I kissed for the first time at 18 now
>>
>>27930251
Kissing is amazing
but kissing for the first time and realizing all the time I have thrown away is surprisingly depressive
the fear of losing this girl now is bugging me
>>
>>27929478

I wish I knew how to stop them, anon. Same shit happens to me where I'll feel alright for a week or two, then I'll suddenly be depressed for a month and a half or so.

I just wish the depression didn't last so long in comparison to when I feel okay.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.