[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asian girlfriend hates asian males, also asian gf general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9
File: 1460403371394.jpg (101 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
1460403371394.jpg
101 KB, 1080x1349
So I have finally lost my virginity to a girl from northern china. We've been together for 7 months now and I'm her first boyfriend.

At times she is super weird and barely speaks, and she cries about dumb stuff as well and is very clingy.

Anyway, today she told me she hates asian males and gave a very repulsed facial expression. She also said "They just play with their little thing infront of the computer", which makes me laugh internally since I have fapped to every hentai there is.

I really like her alot, she is very traditional and not like the spoiled loud ugly white cunts today. And she knows how to cook and clean.

But her statement about asian males, makes me wonder abit, I consider it to be a red flag? Do me and her have a future together?

Anyone else have asian girlfriend? They are really fucking easy to get, I filtered out 2 other asian girls before, because one was average looking but fish breath, and the other one was attractive but her friend hated me and I dont want to deal with that shit.
>>
>>27929412
if pic related is you, then well done
so yeah, now you no longer a virgin and you have gf GTFO THIS FUCKING BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIE GET OUT
>>
>>27929477
It isn't him. Reverse image search.
>>
>>27929412
She sounds mentality ill. So your average women, basically.
>>
How do I get an Asian GF?
do I talk to them on Tinder?
>>
File: 1_(10).jpg (113 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1_(10).jpg
113 KB, 500x667
Is it ok to treat your asian like this?
>>
>>27929412
Why do you care if you're not Asian male? Just fuck her a lot and maybe one day dump her

Pro tip: All Asian female hate Asian male. This is reasonably superior race complexitity

Deep inside she consider herself an Asian (of course). But in reality Asian male cannot compete with white guys in any way. So she betrayed her own will and rage against her own ethinicy in order to balance the feeling. She wish either Asian guys become as good as white or herself become a white girl. Neither would happen tho.

At least she is this type instead of the ones show off her white bf as a trophy. Those are worse

And I do congrat you white guys get our women because 99% of time they are ugly af to our standard. I don't know somehow white guys find those cunts attractive.
>>
>>27929412
>asian girl who hates asian men
hope you enjoy her beating your sons (who will look asian) behind your back
never EVER date a girl who is self-hating. yeah, i know it feels real nice for your starving robot-ego to play white god for some chink slut, but that shit is unhealthy in the long term.
>>
>>27929412
>At times she is super weird and barely speaks, and she cries about dumb stuff as well and is very clingy.

GET OUT

GET OUT

GET OUT

GET OUT

NOW

NOW

NOOOOOOOW
If you are ever gonna listen to a single thing on 4chan then let it be this: She is gonna ruin your life and is a mentally ill cunt that will whorship you now but turn around just to hate you while destroying you and making all your friends hate you.

GET OUT
>>
> tfw half Asian

I've only dated white girls
>>
>>27929708
show them your checking account balance
>>
Shave your head, and you'll look like travis bickle
>>
>>27929790
Thank you for your input asian male.

Altough she is not ugly, won't post for obvious reason but she is the most sought after girl, very beautiful, showed me tons of gay loveletters guys kept sending to her.
>>27929814
I do think about kids sometimes, hypothetical scenario, i'd love my boy even if he comes out asian looking.
>>27929708
Fresh of the boat asians are really reserved and stay in their clique.

Just walk up and talk to them, if you have a car, show them around. They are really beta, then you add them on QQ messanger. You will get tons of adds because you will be that interesting white guy who actually reaches out to their community.

I dont know what you are going to do with westernized, they are probably like any other chick.
>>
>>27929790
Post examples of attractive chinese girls, then ugly ones. Also post pictures of couples and explain why.
>>
>korean qt studying in america dumps her serious korean lawyer bf in order to hook up with me
feel kinda bad for him not not really, he didnt treat her well and also was a manlet
>>
>>27930505
>didn't treat her well
That's how you treat women desu senpai
>>
>>27930618
treating well != being unconditionally nice to her though, means more like: as a "fun but trustworthy ally" and also theres sex
>>
File: Me asians.jpg (342 KB, 1859x954) Image search: [Google]
Me asians.jpg
342 KB, 1859x954
Tell your girlfriend she's missing out. ;)
>>
>>27930688
nice circumcision

L M A O
M
A
O
>>
File: 35787453.jpg (413 KB, 1159x1115) Image search: [Google]
35787453.jpg
413 KB, 1159x1115
It's all coming from the same people
>>
>>27930739
>tell that to the girls I've choked on with my 7.5'' legendary asian dick you will never have. ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>27930688
That's like 1-mil

Here is my white cock (p,s every white guy average)
>>
>>27930773
I mean, I'm exactly the same as you. Minus the circumcision.
>>
>>27929814
I've dated a few asian grills and they've usually been the "i only date white guys" kind of girl; they've been both american/westernized and directly from asia. they always turn out to be a little crazy, self-hating, etc.

i finally found a legit grill who's only ever dated her fellow asians, went to some high-class school back home, came to america for college, is NOT self-hating, and she is awesome and great and doesn't have any of these crazy tendencies that the others have had.

it's so weird to have a potential wife who would never be interested in the kinds of people her sons would look like.
>>
>>27930792
>Every white man without a at least a 7 inch penis should kill themselves
Also how does it feel that while you pursue ugly self hating barely english speaking gooks other more successful asian men are pouncing and fucking white women who like them not for their skin color left and right?
>>
>>27930813
>it's so weird to have a potential wife who would never be interested in the kinds of people her sons would look like.
are you kidding? if i ever marry EVER breed offspring, i will only want DAUGHTERS. i fucking swear asian men are so fucking beta i'd never ever fucking allow one to come out of my bloody womb.
>>
>>27931231

> asian men are pouncing and fucking white women

Yeah, no.
>>
>>27931231
but OP didn't say his gf liked him only because he was white, she just doesn't like asian men. she probably likes all kinds of other races of men.

also why are you making such a big deal out of white women. you're as self hating as you're accusing her of being if you dismiss all asian women as ugly and act like getting with white women is the end all be all of male existence.
>>
File: speed dating.png (24 KB, 662x339) Image search: [Google]
speed dating.png
24 KB, 662x339
>>27931231
>being the least preferred ethnicity for every race
>even your own women respond more favorably to white men
>>
>tfw have qt Asian gf and not white
>>
>>27930768
This comic couldn't be any truer
>>
>>27931382
Have fun with your hapa kids that your wife will never love. Oh, and I just pump and dump white girls every weekend because as an asian guy, I can. It kinda feels good knowing some of you guys can't even get your own women. I love these statistics because that means all the white girls I get means I must be so much more better looking than all the other guys because I've never been rejected really. I must be fucking a unicorn then.
>>27931298
Well then I guess have all the abortions you can haha. Let your wife know that you hate asians as much as her and maybe you'll be as dysfunctional as ever as a family and divorce within 5 years.
>>
File: racial preferences.jpg (116 KB, 800x340) Image search: [Google]
racial preferences.jpg
116 KB, 800x340
>>27931525
>It kinda feels good knowing some of you guys can't even get your own women
Literally 40% of Asian men can't get their own women kek
>>
>>27931525

>Oh, and I just pump and dump white girls every weekend

You're a 4/10 at best, the only thing you pump is you hand lmao.
>>
>>27929824

Fucking this, it's hard to see the red flags when they fucking treat you like a god but trust us.. they're there. GTFO while you can.
>>
File: 1459354314515.gif (12 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1459354314515.gif
12 KB, 645x773
>tfw will never be as attractive as the guy in OPs picture
Goddamn it genetics. Why wouldn't I have gotten my Mom's green eyes. ;-;
>>
>>27931588
>6 feet tall
>7.5 inch dick
>10/10 facial aesthetics
>u wot?
Also helps that I'm in college too getting a nice degree in finance and supply chain too and all the business girls love me since I'm one of the few asian guys there.
>>
>>27929412
>At times she is suoer weird and barely speaks, and she cries about dumb stuff as well and is very clingly.
Yep sounds like you have a gf alright. Lol
>>
>>27929477
It obviously isn't him. The girl in that photo is a halfy and halfies don't come from northern China.
>>
>>27931794
>10/10 facial aesthetics
you look like literally every other chink

you also look like a hairless 12 year old lel bet you can't even grow a beard
>>
>>27929886
this desu. they're all after your money
>>
>>27931794
Please show me a picture you have with a white female that is over 5/10.
>>
Seems like /r/hapas have legit complaints. I would advise you to not have sons. Daughters can be sketchy as well as they would probably not look like you and inherent the mothers mental illness. I'd say adopt white children and cut your wife out of the breeding picture if you get married and decide to have children
>>
>>27929412
Actually a completely regular chinese woman. Wether u like it or not is on you.
>>
>>27932095
I would add, that white men with asian gf/wives who hate Asian men is rather common. Just imagine the damage to the hapa sons psyche upon learning how common the hate is.
>>
>>27931842
Post your face, handsome.
>>
Don't have kids, whatever you do.

Beta white guy + self-hating asian woman = super beta child.
>>
>only hapa married couple I know had a kid with autism

Poetry 2bh
>>
>>27932295
don't you want another supreme gentleman fampai
>>
>>27929412
Usher our saviour into this world, unleash the Legendary Super Hapa
>>
Just pissing in this ocean desu
>>
>>27933993

Good point. I await his second coming.
>>
how do i acquire one as a black guy
>>
>>27934101
I've found Koreans have an affinity for black dick.
>>
>>27934242
As a white guy who used to be friends with some Korean grills, i can confirm this.
>>
>>27934446

As a Korean guy with white and black friends, I cannot confirm this yet but hope to one day.
>>
>>27934470
As a black guy who had a Korean girl sit on his lap and play with his hair at a party, I can confirm this.
>>
>>27931576
Interesting graph. Obviouslyrics the men are less picky. Whites are the least excluded . Latinos got a respectable 25-35% acceptance rate from all other women. Asians and niggers have it bad though. Same with curry-niggers and kebab
>>
>>27934529
Now blacks have a 25% acceptance with latinas. But alot of women who self identify as latinas are Dominican and Puerto Rican and are ethnically black anyway
>>
>>27934516

Korean guy here. What else did the Korean girl do other than sit on your lap and play with your hair? I wish to confirm if there was any more.
>>
>>27930064
QQ? what are you 27? most use WeChat nowadays
t. surrounded by qt chinks
>>
>>27934645
Why do you wanna know? Cuck.
>>
>>27934645
Not much else really. She wondered where I went and pulled me by the arm since I was gone for 20 mins hiding in the basement and playing with a soccer ball.I chalked up her behaviour to being drunk though.

She did hug my leg at another party too but again, she was drunk.
>>
>>27934604

I'm Dominican and Latinas are pretty receptive towards me. I'm a mulatto but we have a lot of cultural similarities so that helps a lot. A lot of them feel like they're trying something different, but at the same time keeping it in the family so to speak. Also I'm 5'11 which is taller than most latinos who are on the shorter side.
>>
>>27931841
She's Kazakh retard. Lots of them look like this.
>>
>>27934748

Bittersweet story, broheim.
>>
>>27934529
>Asians and niggers have it bad though.
Pretty much. I think blaming your lack of social/sex life on race is legit. I don't know why people get mad when you do.
>>
>>27931576
>Hispanic
>race
wew lad
>>
>>27929412
>knows how to cook and clean

Who doesn't? Get some standards
>>
>>27935228
m8, its not just about knowing, its the fact that you dont have to.
>>
File: 1459478383436.png (223 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1459478383436.png
223 KB, 512x384
>>27929412
it's a red flag if u don't properly teach her that masturbation is necessary for sanity with men. So many women wrongly think we're like them in that regard, so it disgusts them, because they don't have our ridiculous sex drive impairing them constantly. U just need to straighten her out on that shit.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.