[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I am addicted to this website. I am thinking of blocking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 23603371.jpg (50 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
23603371.jpg
50 KB, 500x365
Guys I am addicted to this website. I am thinking of blocking it on my computer.

Has anyone done this before and how did it go? Did it help you avoid going to a certain website/game or even this website?

I spend 12+ hours on here a fucking day, its the only website i use and it is ruining my life.
>>
what do you even do on here? I'm genuinely curious, I sometimes spend 10 minutes on here and get bored, so I go do something else. What do you get out of it?
>>
Can't blame the site, anon. It's not a requirement that you browse it 12 hours a day.

Best advice I can give you is to find a way to make money from your computer. Then you could hypothetically have 4chan open in a tab or screen all day without worrying about it.
>>
>>27929160
I'm in a similar situation to you anon i've been browsing all morning and i want to get better and out of my depression. This is not helping.
>>
>>27929233
Refresh pol r9k fit and ck

Shitpost ever now and then
>>
>>27929160
It makes us feel better to know that other people go through the same experiences as us.
AKA it feels good to find other losers.
This website numbs your pain and exacerbates it simultaneously.
Sorry for my bad English.
It is my 17th language.
>>
>>27929299
do you really make it to 12 hours a day doing that? I don't feel like enough happens on here to use that time well
>>
>>27929277
Do you live in a town worth exploring?

In an effort to get out of the house I just grab a backpack and some headphones. Pick a place and walk to it. Stop along the way grab a coffee, keep walking. Meander. It's like urban hiking which Im sure is a real albeit pretentious thing. I'm sure I'll come off as a sperg but god damn it i'll get out of the house.
>>
>>27929389
You can definately do that.

I've been here for 6 hours now. I do have a youtube video running in the background but the main focus is 4chan.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.