[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here lie to girls about being a virgin? >always tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9
File: 1144545436.png (514 KB, 642x662) Image search: [Google]
1144545436.png
514 KB, 642x662
Who here lie to girls about being a virgin?

>always tell women I'm about to have sex with I'm a virgin
>usually ones I'm in relationships with
>they find it sexy and think it's a big thing for our relationship and that she feels special that i picked her
>love doing it

rinse and repeat
>>
>>27928713
Men who are virgins are clingy weirdos.
>>
File: aloamautisticskelly.jpg (5 KB, 119x125) Image search: [Google]
aloamautisticskelly.jpg
5 KB, 119x125
lmfao you retard. those girls probably went and told their friends how much you sucked in bed "because he was a virgin" after you break up.

girls dont find virgin men sexy. youve memed yourself
>>
>>27928739
Good thing I'm not clingy, hell I'm a pretty good at acting if i may say so myself. All the girls I've been in relationships with thought it was incredibly sexy knowing they were "taking" it.
>>
>>27928739
Is being clingy or cold worse?
Are they both equally shit?
>>
>>27928778
cold is bad for you but people will find it sexy. everyone wants what they cant have, and if they cant have your emotions, they want it more. being clingy is bad for you and nobody will find it sexy. except maybe some really insecure girl if she REALLY REALLY likes you.
>>
File: 1533468856.png (55 KB, 436x425) Image search: [Google]
1533468856.png
55 KB, 436x425
>>27928756
I'm actually very good at fucking and foreplay, i pretend to be bad the first few times and claim i learned it on the internet when i start actually being myself and fucking her brains out.
>>
File: behelit.gif (998 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
behelit.gif
998 KB, 500x368
>>27928801
>i pretend to be bad

this guy is so fucking retarded its gold. pls keep thread alive so he keeps embarrassing himself holy moly
>>
>>27928823
What's the problem? perhaps you are one of the girls i fucked and claimed i was a virgin to?
>>
>>27928796
>being clingy is bad for you and nobody will find it sexy.
my future A.I. gf will find it sexy, because I'll tell her to find it sexy. That's all that matters
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27928713
This sounds like a master plan.
>>
File: saitama.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
saitama.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>27928835
no problem at all cunt, just feel bad that youre so autistic you think its GOOD to tell girls youre gonna hook up with that youre a virgin.

imagine youre a girl, you meet this guy you like and youre so excited to fuck him. he's really good looking and charming and must be experienced! you know he's had ex's. then right when youre gonna hook up for the first time, he stops you and tells you hes a virgin.

you are immediately disappointed. you play it off like you care and youre sensitive but youre upset youre not gonna be satisfied.

>i pretend to be bad

saying this proved my point that theyre disappointed.

autism certified.
>>
File: SALAMANDERGIF.gif (1 MB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
SALAMANDERGIF.gif
1 MB, 400x320
>>27928881
oh of course when A.I. waifus become the norm all women will be BTFO and useless.
>>
File: kv2.jpg (12 KB, 280x199) Image search: [Google]
kv2.jpg
12 KB, 280x199
>>27928713
There is no need to lie ;-;
>>
I don't have to lie.
>>
File: 1460680341376.jpg (40 KB, 500x525) Image search: [Google]
1460680341376.jpg
40 KB, 500x525
>>27928796

This is the worst advice I've ever heard here.

Acting like a mumbling, autistic freak while trying to be "cold" will NOT get you laid. Girls/people in general are naturally drawn to happy folks because they want to feel the joy too.

Thing is: you can't really fake happy. I know this sounds cliche, but you have to genuinely be content. Best way to do that is find something you enjoy doing and do the crap out of it.

Source:
I'm a good deal older and more experienced than most people here, and I've been there.
>>
>>27928918
I tell them when in a relationship, sorry i lied to you bby.
>>
>>27929098
That's a really cool tank.
>>
>Lost my virginity to a girl last summer
>Never told her it was my first time.
>Spent 3 weeks travelling with her and sharing a tent
>Moved across the country to live with her the following fall
>7 months later
>sex is great
>happy living with her
>she doesn't know I was kv before
>don't know if I fucked up or not
>dfc I'm happy
>>
>>27929170
Its a KV-2. Got a short barrel too. That's why i identify with it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.