[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>went to take a nap at 5pm yesterday >woke up today at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1460330614588.jpg (273 KB, 1050x700) Image search: [Google]
1460330614588.jpg
273 KB, 1050x700
>went to take a nap at 5pm yesterday
>woke up today at 11am after eighteen fucking hours of sleep
>still tired
Kill me.
>>
File: image.jpg (311 KB, 1500x1739) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
311 KB, 1500x1739
>>27928620
It's impossible to sleep that long
>>
>>27928790
wrongo
>>
>tfw slept for sixteen hours yesterday
>>
>>27928790
>what are antidepressants
>what is hypersomnia
My life is hell, family.
>>
>>27928995
This.

I was on a mild ssri a few years ago and I could lay down, no matter what time it was or how long I had just slept, and sleep for as long as possible.

It wasn't unusual for me to sleep for 14-16 hours a day. For reference, I currently sleep ~7 hours a day and haven't gotten more than 8 consecutive hours of sleep in 6 months.
>>
damn and I thought 12 hours was overkill. at least you get to escape reality for longer than any of us.
>>
>>27929155
I wish. I have very vivid dreams and my low self-esteem and shitty life follow me into them. One of my dreams from last night was of me walking into a McDonald's by my house and a Stacy and her friends laughing when they saw me, with me dying a little inside as I walked to the counter. That was my dream. No flying, no awesome superpowers, just the pain and misery of my waking life superimposed into the dream world.
>>
>>27929311
you just can't win.
>>
>>27929379
I know. Going to kill myself soon desu.
>>
>>27928790
>lol that's never happened to me so it's impossible
>>
>>27928620
You're tired because you overslept, try setting up an alarm at 9am next time and force yourself into waking up if you have to.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.