[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally have a job and all the money I could ever need for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 597x519
>finally have a job and all the money I could ever need for vidya
>don't feel like playing vidya anymore
>>
>>27928448
You're growing up anon
>>
>>27928551
Yup. Time to man up and find a nice single mother to settle down with.
>>
>>27928551
>You're growing up anon
It's time to die.
>>
File: 1454711778008.png (114 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
1454711778008.png
114 KB, 600x650
That's good OP, time to become a soulless materialist like the rest of us.

I'm currently making a corner in my room in to an armory. Feels good.
>>
I felt like this for the longest time now I just splash my money on comfy shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 1280x720
>>27928691
What comfy shit do you splash your money on anon?
>>
>>27928448

lt gets worse. In a couple of months you'll be a souless drone
>>
>>27928448
Means you are already packing up your addiction baggage and waking up to face and rejection of the sad delusion that is playing videogames instead of being alert, living the real life and helping the species proliferate through this world. Don't listen to the small people that wants to make you harm, they just want to feel better with themselves because in the end they are insecure children playing a grown up role. You are slave of no orders.

You are the master of your own life, every man hands his own destimg in its own hand. Tou don't have to do what you don't want to. Period. Nature gives everything you need for free, so why work? Want food? Go seed a farm somewhere, go to the woods, pick up the fruits. Hunt down the fishes. Want water? There's water everywhere. You are free. Your cages are inside your own mind. You'll see that coming to the realization that you are indeed alive will make the flowers of your spirit will grow someday.
>>
File: 1459949653418.jpg (101 KB, 826x890) Image search: [Google]
1459949653418.jpg
101 KB, 826x890
>>27928448

You're on your way!

Next move out, lease a car, and find a "nice" white American female to settle down with.
>>
>>27928789
>le art of manliness :^)
I tip my fedora to you my good sir
>>
>>27928448
Now you can spend your free time wandering around in the wilderness with a nice pair of expensive hiking boots.
>>
Having a job makes you burned out and tired, I know because I went through the same phase.

Had to struggle with it for a year and a half before I realized that working for money is a meme, now I went back to my mother and let me tell you, playing vidya is as sweet as it used to be.
>>
>>27928789
This has to be the most autistic post I've read in a while
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.