[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this true or is Quentin delusional?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_n31gafrRSP1s514nio1_1280.jpg (149 KB, 1280x754) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n31gafrRSP1s514nio1_1280.jpg
149 KB, 1280x754
Is this true or is Quentin delusional?
>>
If I'm on my phone I'm playing an emulator anyway so it's the same thing

I'm never going to have sex so why care about what random people think of me
>>
>Is this true or was a troll just trolling?
>>
>>27928358
>>27928302
>>27928344
It is true, if I see some faggot playing with his 3DS out in public I automatically assume he is autistic.

Stop being manchildren
>>
>>27928386
>caring about something that has nothing to do with you

Whose the real autistic one?
>>
>>27928386
Why are you on r9k if you arent autistic?
>>
Why do I care if people think I'm autistic?
If anything, it means people might be less likely to approach me, which isn't a bad thing.

"muh normal" sounds a bit like a norman concept to me
>>
>>27928404
You because you have no friends and you constantly ask why.

It's because you act fucking retarded in public, don't wear a fedora, don't watch anime, don't fucking play your childish games in public if you ever want a girlfriend.

Go brush your teeth, take a shower once or twice a day, wash your hair, get some face wash and acne medication, and stop eating like a fucking pig. Go get some fashionable clothes and wear them, make sure they're NICE clothes, not used.

It literally is not that hard, I used to be fucking autistic but I changed my ways by literally doing the things I said above.
>>
>>27928467
>m-muh status quo!

The only things right with your post are the hygeine reasons.
>>
>>27928486
I am saying that if you really want a girlfriend, you do need to change some things about you, if you want to watch anime and play 3DS, great don't do it in front of girls and for the love of Christ do not try to talk to any normie about your interests.

Seriously, try to find some common ground when it comes to finding normie friends, they don't give a fuck about anime and most video games.

I am telling you guys if you make a little bit of sacrifices you seriously will feel better about yourself, you will make friends, and possibly get a girlfriend. Just clean your act and yourself up a bit and go to a normie party, make friends, talk, etc.
>>
>>27928344
>If I'm on my phone I'm playing an emulator anyway so it's the same thing

yeah no
>>
>>27928302
the comic is right but the tripfag who made this is still an autist.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.