[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post things you regret agreeing to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: nopls.png (28 KB, 622x659) Image search: [Google]
nopls.png
28 KB, 622x659
I'll start.

>2 years ago.
>17 years old with no job
>Pretty much do anything to earn money on the side without having to actually wok
>Thursday
>Neighbors ask what I'm doing Friday night.
>"Nothing, plans got cancelled".
>I never had any plans or friends.
>Ask me to babysit while they go out. 3 hours for 30 bucks.
>Sure

>Arrive at their house.
>Show me basic shit (where the bottles, change of clothes, etc).
>I've never actually babysat before, so I have no idea what I'm doing.
>They leave.

two and a half hours later

>Put the baby in one of those bouncy things.
>He's having a fucking blast.
>Stop laughing
>Stops bouncing.
>Has this very concentrated look on his face.
>pic related.
>rooms smells like rotted eggs.
>Baby goes back to bouncing, but is going a lot slower.
>Eventually stops and he starts crying.
>Pick him up.
>Poop on his back.. Bouncing caused it to move from his diaper to his upper body.
>He's frantically screaming and shaking.
>Put him back in the bouncy thing.
>He screams for the next half hour.
>Parents finally come back.
>"i gotta run! But thanks! I think he might need changing."
>Go home and avoid seeing them ever again.
>>
Get a job now while you're still young. Even if it's a shitty nothing of a dead ender, you'll still be a better person at the end of it.

Start saving money. Stay out of jail. Start thinking about your career.
>>
>>27928074
Thanks for the laugh OP. I appreciate your shenanigans.
>>
>>27928107
>stay out of jail
Story time?
>>
Volunteer work.
Imagine you get the cons of being a wagecuck and the cons of being a NEET and cram them together with none of the benefits.
>>
>>27928107

>you'll still be a better person at the end of it

What the fuck are you saying?
>>
>>27928565
>Any type in particular to avoid?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.