[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /cannot sIeep/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1408494800953.jpg (37 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1408494800953.jpg
37 KB, 400x388
who /cannot sIeep/ here?
>>
Lay off the methamphetamine
>>
>>27928051

>implying I could even get my hands on any if I wanted to.
>>
>>27928006
I can never sleep when I want to. I always end up sleeping in the evening and waking up in the early hours of the morning.
>>
>>27928006
Yeah me

It's 8am and I'm not even close to tired. Then again, I slept for 12 hours last night.
>>
>>27928080
>I can never sleep when I want to. I always end up sleeping in the evening and waking up in the early hours of the morning.

that sounds like an awful existence

>>27928092

wtf
>>
File: contemplative pepe.jpg (40 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
contemplative pepe.jpg
40 KB, 680x510
Couldn't sleep last night.
Stayed up drinking all the alcohol in the place
smoked all the cigs
>mfw can't even afford a cup of coffee today.
finally crash at 8:45 AM
wake up ten minutes later to knocking on the door
Nobody was there. Can't ever sleep again. Chest hurting.
>>
>>27928853
Not very recommended but ejaculation after masturbation makee your brain release prolactin which in turn makes you feel sleepier, perhaps it will alleviate your stress without resorting to drinking and smoking that are far less healthier by the way and are only causing further damage without solving any of your anxieties. They are not even a good disguise. You should definitely work better on your diet, eat a lot and eat healthy, drink lots of water, do exercises like stretching, a walk in the morning. You'll be able to fix your sleep patterns naturally.
>>
>>27929024
Worked out all day. fapped x5. Still no sleep.
I just made a noose though. That will solve this.
Made it out of bedsheets. Looking for a good place to tie it.
>>
>>27929088
You can drink a lot of cold water and eat sugary fruits after a tiresome day, that too will work. The important thing is: keep calm. Life is good when you are enjoying it right? So make it enjoyable for you.
>>
>>27929157
>So make it enjoyable for you.
I hate to break it to you but I am completely incapable of enjoying life anymore.
Thanks for the protip though. Appreciate it.
Best of luck m8.
>>
File: 1439016840560.jpg (247 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
1439016840560.jpg
247 KB, 1224x1445
>>27929024
>>27929088
>>27929157
>>27929173

thats a load of shit fapping is definitely what you dont need to do if you're trying to sleep

unless you've already stayed up for 40 hours it will definitely keep you up way longer then if you didnt
avoid fapping or even looking at anything stimulating, just watch some anime or play a braindead game

don't fall for a meme that it relaxes you, it takes away your energy for sure, but it also makes you completely awake if you werent already
>>
>>27929242
It does especially if you use the small energy boost to fap again. There's no way you can't sleep after that.

Protip from someone actually versed on the human physique. Go to streets, walk a lot, at least 3 miles, go back home, drink a lot of water, masturbate twice, force yourself to watch a tv show episode and if you dont feel like sleeping yet fap once again. After that there's no way you won't sleep. As for videogames, they accelerate your reaction system. Logically speaking they are not ideal to fall asleep to. They will likely get you a bothering headache before that due to the blood streams flowing up and down bringing energy to your brain in irregular cicles, so they will not help if your body is tired.
>>
>>27929501
instead of trying to be a pseudo-intellectual with things like

>they accelerate your reaction system

realise I said braindead videogames
EG levelling an afk skill in runescape

check your post shitlord
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.