[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize the reason you are a virgin is because you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: pepepe.jpg (36 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
pepepe.jpg
36 KB, 640x360
>tfw you realize the reason you are a virgin is because you are racist and a misogynist
>>
Not at all, it's simply because your a beta male and no matter how /fit/ you get or how rich you are QTs and Stacies will always go for Chad over you
>>
>>27927581
>implying women aren't attracted to nigger hating womanizers if they're good looking and alpha

It's not you're social politics that turn women away from you OP. It's the fact that you're an ugly, dweeby loser.

You could be the most liberal hippie in the world, and they still wouldn't touch you.
>>
Honestly I'm just ugly.

The hatred makes me feel better about it.

So fuck right off mate
>>
>>27927581

t. tumblr

original kek
>>
hitler had an entire harem though. so that logic doesn't hold any water
>>
>>27927581
No, I considered this too a while ago but it's not the reason why woman show no interest in us. For most people it's probably looks and confidence. We're passive, boring, beta males.
>>
I'm a virgin because I'm insecure about my dick size.

Had a girl beg to get fucked and I couldn't get hard...
>>
>>27927581

Aactually it's pretty much the only reason I ever managed to get laid

That said you could always just not discuss your politics with her
>>
>>27927581
desu famalama if I wasn't racist I would have never gotten laid. Hitting black women and calling them nigger gets them wet af, they have this weird fetish for being dominated by colonial males.
>>
I'm not racist. I just hate niggers.
>>
>>27927581
Not really, women love racist and mysoginistic guys, they get laid all the time.
>>
>>27930137

This, I actually posted >>27930093 btw

Although I sincerely felt guilty the first time, but now I just embrace it
>>
>>27927581
when tumblr tries to be creative with their shitposting
>>
>>27927581
The most honest post I've seen on /r9k/ in a while.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.