[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have to put my dog down tomorrow. someone tell me something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
i have to put my dog down tomorrow. someone tell me something that will make me less sad
>>
At least your dog isn't putting you down
>>
Hes probs in pain anon. Its for the better
>>
File: 374.png (121 KB, 406x600) Image search: [Google]
374.png
121 KB, 406x600
>not already planning suicide
>>
Your dog had a happy life, and should be grateful that it has somebody who cares enough about it to put it out of it's misery
>>
>>27927482
You still aren't Anthony Burch.
>>
Hey, at least all dogs go to heaven.
>>
>>27927482
It s alright bro.

Dogs come and go,but for him. You were all he had. He was loyal to you. Loved you as you loved him. He grew up with you and got old. You played with him and saw him age and took care of him.

He knows that he is old and that its time to go. He is just happy to have made a person like you more happy. That no matter how your day went, that he was there to help you and put a smile on your face.

It was a nice life but now he has to go fetch with the other dogs.

Stay strong
>>
thanks, everybody. i appreciate all of it
>>
>>27927482
Sorry to hear that anon.

Just remember that if he was in pain, he will be at peace and no longer be suffering.
>>
File: 1341947589562.jpg (15 KB, 169x213) Image search: [Google]
1341947589562.jpg
15 KB, 169x213
>>27927482
we will all die eventually
>>
File: 1408032421696.jpg (130 KB, 807x664) Image search: [Google]
1408032421696.jpg
130 KB, 807x664
>>27927482
alright, try this one on for size
>>
File: eccojamstape.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
eccojamstape.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>27927482
...a n g e l p l e a s e d o n ' t g o...
...i m i s s y o u w h e n y o u ' r e g o n e...
>>
rip doggo
you should kill some normies in his honour
>>
>>27927482
Get outta this shitty board and spend his last hours with him
>>
File: DSC00237.jpg (407 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
DSC00237.jpg
407 KB, 1600x1200
Dog feels are the most bittersweet feels
>tfw you grow up with a dog that you love
>tfw you're a complete fucking loser, but you're still everything to him
>he's always happy to see you when you get home and cheers you up whenever you're feeling shitty
>into your teen years he's starting to get old and you notice he doesn't run around as much as he used to
>you know you probably don't have that much time left with him
>you take him for a walk every day and spend as much time with him as possible
>you always give him the last bit of your breakfast before you leave because he stares at your food the whole time you're eating it in hopefulness
>you try to make sure he feels happy and loved in his final years
>you try to find him one morning to give him the last bit of your food but you can't
>"he'll turn up sometime, he always does"
>expect him to come running to the door when you get home that afternoon
>he doesn't
>walk outside, up and down the street calling out his name hoping he'll come running
>he doesn't
>go to sleep wondering where the fuck he went, trying not to think the worst
>hope he comes back at some point
>he doesn't
>you remember that animals often wander off and find somewhere to die when they know it's their time
>you didn't know the last morning you left for school would be the last time you ever saw him
>you never got to say a proper goodbye

Be glad you at least get to have a a sense of closure, hope you get through it ok anon, it isn't easy

r.i.p. Roy
>from one of his last walks
>>
>>27927515
Fpbp
Originals comment
>>
>>27929906
that looks like a nice doggo.
rip Roy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.