[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you imagine a woman being attracted to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: dr pepe and mr smug.jpg (53 KB, 409x528) Image search: [Google]
dr pepe and mr smug.jpg
53 KB, 409x528
Can you imagine a woman being attracted to you?
>>
It's happening and it feels bizarre.
>>
File: 4Scarface-5.jpg (53 KB, 638x706) Image search: [Google]
4Scarface-5.jpg
53 KB, 638x706
Actually i can, but will she stay or will it become serious? definitely not.
>>
It happened to me once in high school but I didn't trust that anyone could and blew it.

That was probably my only chance.
>>
>>27927426
story?

*originolio*
>>
I can't imagine it and it's even happened before. I guess that's why I still failed.
>>
>>27927415
Imagine? Sure, but you must first tell me what I'm imagining, because girls will never flat out tell you that they are attracted to you.
>>
File: 1456580246516.png (758 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1456580246516.png
758 KB, 1280x800
I was in cocoon mode for 2 years. Got ottermode, stopped dressing like an autist, and got a nice haircut. I've gotten with a couple girls in clubs who are too drunk off their asses to notice I have the charm of chris-chan but the next morning when they sober up they just asked me to leave.
>>
>>27927592
>be me
>pathetic fuck up my whole life
>start self improving
>start researching seduction and how to handle social situations
>create a calculated personality
>two weeks ago
>meet a girl at a party
>make out
>she starts sending messages
>meet her again
>make out
>invite her to a party
>kiss the whole night
>sends me messages, calls me, says she likes me
>kiss every time we see each other
Not that great of a story. She's hot but kinda crazy, we haven't banged yet cause I'm retarded, but as someone who's never been liked before it's a weird as fuck feeling.
>>
File: tumblr_nrmawm9RlQ1ua1rngo1_500.jpg (22 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrmawm9RlQ1ua1rngo1_500.jpg
22 KB, 410x410
>>27927678
But they will tell their friends, who proceed to tell the guy. If by now that hasn't happened to you, then that just means girls don't like you. Trust me, I found out the hard way.
>>
Until I start speaking sure.
>>
>>27927762
Who says I know their friend?
>>
>>27927891
It doesn't matter whether or not you know them. If she has friends, and she likes you, then she'll tell them, and they'll go out of their way to let you know. It happens, deal with it.
>>
>>27927751
nice

actual sex is over rated, it'll happen when it happens
>>
>>27927966
>>27927966
>and they'll go out of their way to let you know

No.
>>
>22 years old handholdless virgin
yeah no
>>
>>27928008
He's right for high school and a bit of uni. Obviously if you're like 25+ this is unlikely.
>>
>>27928008
>>27928030
Yeah, I should have mentioned I'm in uni. Honestly, I thought this shit was restricted to elementary school. It just goes to prove that women are children.
>>
>>27927415
Absolutely no, and I don't think it has ever happened
>>
>>27928007
I don't want to wait too much, though. If I don't fuck her soon enough she'll find someone else to bang.
I'd be happy to not even have sex with her as long as we could do fun shit together and provide each other with love, but life is not an anime.
>>
>>27927678
>>27928008
my Chad friend gets asked out constantly. Hell any girl who spends an extended period of time around him ends up falling in love with him.

I don't know where this meme about women not being upfront about attraction. In my experience in front of genuinely attractive guys they are absolutely upfront about it and it's extremely obvious.
>>
>>27928159
What is obvious is them showing indications of interest which is for the guy to pick up and make a move, but girls will almost never initiate asking the guy out or him to be her boyfriend.
>>
>>27928185
nah, I've seen attractive guys get outright propositioned all the time. You have to be in the top 10% though or higher.
>>
Can't even remotely fathom it.
I've just accepted that I'll be alone forever.
I'll never have a wife, kids, grandkids, a big house for family holiday gatherings, etc.
I'll just live in apartments til I jump off a roof one day
>>
>>27927415
In my mid 30's. Never once had a girl try to hit on me. I think twice some friend said years after the fact that they had a minor crush on me in school or whatever, like 15 years ago, but that's that.

So no, I can't imagine. I've lived alone my entire life, and not for the lack of trying.

But let me tell you a secret, from the view point of someone with a life such as mine, you WANT to get to that day when you can't even imagine it. I was a fucking wreck, emotionally speaking, back when I was still fighting with those brainwashed images and stories of love, romance and family, and the reality of how none of that ever happened to me. The best thing that ever happened to me was when finally in my 30's I lost hope completely. When I, as you said, could no longer even in my wildest fantasies imagine a woman would ever be attracted to me.

It's painful to be sure, but there's something to be said for the freedom that comes when you stop thinking of something as reality, and instead start to see it as something childishly outlandish like suddenly having super powers, or shooting laser out of your ass or something. At that point, you no longer care. That option is not on the table. Your values, interests, dreams and goals instinctively change to reflect your new understanding of reality.

For me, that meant that work, traveling, games, etc got a whole lot more important. Instead of keeping that hole with me, I started to fill it with other stuff instead.

So for the last time: Yes, I can imagine it because I live it. Yes, it hurts. But most importantly: You get used to it, and eventually grow past it to a point where there's little more than this tiny ache left, that goes away every time you pile some stuff on it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.