[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you ever consider having kids? For me, ignoring the reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12
File: 1446566938985.jpg (48 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1446566938985.jpg
48 KB, 512x384
Would you ever consider having kids?

For me, ignoring the reason of being ugly, I personally would never have children, ever

What would be your reasons for not having kids?
>>
Too much responsibility. Even if I could handle it, I don't want it.
>>
I already work around them. I hate kids.

>b...b...but its different when they're your own
Even worse reason to have kids.
>>
I almost definitely won't, at this point.

The main reason I want to is because I have good parents and they deserve grandkids. And I thought for sure my sister would be doing that, but now I'm not sure whether she will or not. Probably a bad reason for me to do it, though
>>
I just look back to how I was when I was a kid and just think, do I want to put up with that shit?
>>
>>27927400

Fuck yes I'd consider them, i want at least 3-4 boys.

-Shoot guns together
-Talk about pussy
-Eat beef jerky
-Watch violent movies and play violent games
-Teach them to ride motorcycles and buy them dirt-bikes so we can go out in the state forests.

It's a dream.
>>
I plan to adopt if I have a steady career, and married. Otherwise, I'll just have a corgi and treat him as my baby.
>>
File: 1434383434029.jpg (26 KB, 283x314) Image search: [Google]
1434383434029.jpg
26 KB, 283x314
It could be nice, but lots of responsibility, money drain and unsure future, gf could leave you plus I'm living with my parents, dropped outta school, no job etc

Check back with me in 10-15 years
>>
I dont want to have kids because i think my genes are horrible and i can tell just from my father

but i can never say that to anyone i know
>>
No.

It's just not in my personality.
>>
>>27927511
>adopt

Come on now, if you adopt your kid has high chances of growing up mentally ill, a criminal, etc
Because it's not your own blood and no matter how well your raise him or her, they can end up pretty fucked up
>>
hopefully most people i have seen and known don't have (any more) kids.

but yeah we're planning on it this year and maybe we'll have 2 or 3 depending on how many boys i get. i already hang out with several families with small children and they're great.
>>
I doubt I'd be able to handle the responsibilities, and I'm an autist so it's probably not gonna happen. That and I have some shit genetic conditions that I don't really wanna risk passing on.
>>
>>27927540

All of that already runs in the family.
>>
File: 1460080793216.jpg (38 KB, 667x720) Image search: [Google]
1460080793216.jpg
38 KB, 667x720
>''no mom, i will never have kids''
>''you'll have kids, it will just happen''
>''no mom, i will never get married''
>''you'll get married, it will just happen, your uncle used to say the same thing, look at him now''

For fuck's sake, man
>>
>>27927400
no.

my dad got psoriasis and while i dont have it (yet) i would never risk giving it to a child
>>
>>27927400
There is absolutely no way I would even consider having kids. I'd rather be tortured to death than inflict life on another person.
>>
>>27927527
I respect your clarity. If more people thought the same way(who are in such a situation), then the gene pool would likely be in a better state... rather than having people who raise 6 kids in a poor environment and draining the nation's coffers via welfare.
>>
>>27927554
fuck off you disgusting fat roastie.
>>
>>27927665
>>*"*no.*"*

who else /won't-let-kids-play-shit-like-minecraft/ here?
>>
>Would you ever consider having kids?
yes
Someone has to make white kids.
>>
File: 1441826318232.png (177 KB, 347x433) Image search: [Google]
1441826318232.png
177 KB, 347x433
Have you noticed that guys these days don't want to have children but women actually want to have children?

I've seen here that robots don't really want to have children but I've seen femanons who actually want to have children

Interesting
>>
File: d3c.png (286 KB, 454x418) Image search: [Google]
d3c.png
286 KB, 454x418
>>27927760
because men are locked in a contract for 18 years, especially if it doesn't work out. They aren't stupid.
>>
I'm too young to have kids and can't really afford to have them.
>>
File: 2smug.png (91 KB, 600x556) Image search: [Google]
2smug.png
91 KB, 600x556
Gonna have a shitload when I can support some.

I want to set up a powerful family 2bh.
>>
>>27927760
it's hormonal and women develop earlier so the demographic here would create that impression because adult men are absent, and only older men want kids. also, i'd say there's bias toward not wanting kids because a lot of guys here are the type that sit on the computer all day being fed the idea that it's their destiny to be alone. that's an economics and marketing discussion.

femanons are still pathetic anyway, so it's better to be a robot since you want what you will probably get, a shitty life.
>>
Why is bringing something into this world outside of its own will "unethical" when done in a lab but doing the same thing by shitting it out of your vagina is fine?
>>
I have a kid, not much my choice. Lot of work but I don't regret it.
>>
No.

I'm not exactly ugly, but I'm nothing special (certainly felt ugly growing up in a house of chads, though).

But still, average looking ain't something you want to pass on to a kid in this post-female-sexual-revolution-they-all-hold-out-for-8.5's-and-above world.

Maybe I could still get a wife to breed with, but the type of woman I could get doesn't hold genes that you want to give your kid, either.

And even if I COULD land a qt3.14 wife, there's sill a high chance the kid turns out to look like me, and what are the odds that he would ALSO land a qt3.14?

I'm smart enough to make enough money programming, but nothing so smart that I can buy away all the robot inconveniences in life.

I don't know. Maybe if I married a girl who had super smart males in her bloodline and was at least a 6, I would take the chance.
>>
I'm gonna buy eggs from women who have Chad males in their bloodline. Hopefully the kids get their looks, and my dad's intelligence.

I will keep having them til that happens, then donate the lemons.
>>
>>27929086
If I ever get married, I'll have kids. As many as my wife's willing to push out.

We need to preserve the white race, people.

But if I can't get married, there's no point in doing it. White kids who don't grow up in nuclear families may as well not be white, 9 times out of 10.
>>
>>27927400
I can't even take care of myself let alone another human being where if i fuck up they can die. I also won't find someone to marry That and i'm too poor to do it too, there's really no point.
>>
File: tumblr_m61vghLP3n1r7t5ezo1_1280.png (624 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m61vghLP3n1r7t5ezo1_1280.png
624 KB, 800x534
>>27927400
I would although i dont see it happening soon.

its natural for us to want kids eventually, u... you ever play with magnets anon?
>>
>>27927400
Have depression. I wouldn't be able to be happy enough for it all the time.
>>
I want to perpetuate asperger's, so I believe I will.
My shiftless partner will probably have us living on a houseboat though, and me and the little mutant will more than likely die at sea during the pregnancy.
After that point, it's more of an Alex problem than a Clara problem.
>>
I want kids to perpetuate the bloodline
>>
>>27929123
There are over a billion Chinese people alone. You are never, ever going to outbreed nonwhites. All that you will accomplish is bringing more innocent people into a hellish existence.
>>
>>27927400
>having to take care of someone and being afraid of fucking it up
>being tied down for 18+ years (more realistically the rest of your life to some degree)
>one of me is already enough, the world doesn't need some little half-clone of me running around
>morally dubious because I don't understand the point of life or particularly like it and couldn't introduce someone new to it all willy-nilly without really knowing what I'm doing
>would never be able to find a mate
>and even if I could, I'm probably shooting blanks and I'm 99% gay anyway
>>
>>27927400
Kids are stupid and fucking annoying. I don't want to give up my life to take care of some screaming, crapping parasite
>>
>>27929570
The Chinese don't miscengenate very often, or actually care about much else than China.
They could easily start taking over shit, but it seems like they've chosen not to after the past gorrilian years.
China for the Chinese is probably fine in most people's books, even if they are worried about the white race.
>>
I want to raise a cute little daughter and do cute little adorable things with her and cuddle ;_;
>>
>>27927501
There is something called "friends" you can do that with.
>>
File: 1396850549306.png (999 KB, 925x855) Image search: [Google]
1396850549306.png
999 KB, 925x855
>permavirgin
>having kids
gr8 1 lad
>>
I'm an antinatalist.
If you consider the amount of joy you can receive in life minus the sadness, you get a negative result.
It's pretty simple, but people keep procreate because they can think enough to transcend their fucking instinct.
>>
>>27929735
>If you consider the amount of joy you can receive in life minus the sadness, you get a negative result.
That's the most retarded self-pitying excuse for anti-natalism I've heard.
You make us all look so bad.
>>
>>27929868
>That's the most retarded self-pitying excuse for anti-natalism I've heard.

It may be self pitying, but it's mostly true, I don't think you can deny that.
>>
>wanting to be legally entrapped
>>
>>27929912
There are much more cogent arguments you could pose to people that don't rely on anecdotal experience, like the simple fact that our world is overpopulated or that any population graph in nature showing trends similar to our current one have an extreme drop point that would translate to the greatest human crisis in all history, where the fetid dead would outweigh the living 100 to one.
>>
>>27927400
long chain of abusive drunk fathers that is going to end with me. I dont give a shit about the gene pool but im not puting anyone through this
>>
>>27927400
>Would you ever consider having kids?
No. Having divorced parents, treasuring my free time and privacy and terrible sitcoms like the Simpsons have convinced me that childless bachelorism is the best way to live.

Besides, right now, I'm not responsible or mature enough to have children, let alone the fact I don't have a car or a real job. On top of that, I find children irritating. I'm very strict and not-fun when I'm in charge of children, be it babysitting my little brother or working as a camp counselor.

>What would be your reasons for not having kids?
Poor genetics. From me, my child would get
>Premature balding
>Gross bodyhair
>Nasty skin
>Nearsightedness
>Genuinely diagnosed autism, not meme autism. Seriously, I don't want any child to have the same childhood that I had.

Also, other problems in my familty include:
>History of fatal lung cancer (paternal granddad)
>History of fatal diabetes (maternal granddad)
>History of asthma (dad who got it from granddad smoking all the time, I had it as a kid but now, at 24, it's mostly cleared up)
>Parkinson's disease (dad)

Really, I don't want my child to have shitty health problems. I genuinely hate parents who deliberately have children when they have genetic issues that will give their kids downs syndrome or something, like those little girls you see in pictures who were born with misshaped skulls, or babies with bulging eyes.

When I hit 30-40 and I go through my kid-wanting phase, I'll either get a dog or adopt, and even then I won't do that until I have a real career, a car and my own place.
>>
They eat money
>>
>>27927400
if you don't have kids you're a genetic failure and have failed in your primary purpose as an organism.
You're a loser.

Every SINGLE one of your ancestors has managed to pass on their genes successfully.

IF you do't have at least 2 kids then there will be less of you in the world when you die than when you were alive.
>>
File: 23936.jpg (155 KB, 1300x611) Image search: [Google]
23936.jpg
155 KB, 1300x611
>>27927400
I don't want to be alive, why would I force someone else to be alive?
>>
>>27930043
Thats silly though man, you know whats shitty about being a dad so dont do it. Unless your worried your son will grow up to be one.
>>
>>27930293
>you know whats shitty about being a dad so dont do it

He isn't doing it, I think that was his point.
>>
>>27927400
Both of my parents have depression.
Me and one of my sisters also have depression.

I wouldn't want to create a life that had a chance of feeling how I feel.

If I somehow got a gf, and she wanted children, it would be a difficult choice. Putting my own happiness ahead of the potential happiness (or lack of happiness) of a child, isn't something I like to think about.
>>
File: 1459967778699.png (1 MB, 537x1083) Image search: [Google]
1459967778699.png
1 MB, 537x1083
>>27927760
People think having a child will give meaning to their empty lives. Living vicariously and all that.
>>
>>27930293
alcoholism and violent behaivours are genetic. Sure i only drink 4 beers a year now and i try to defuse situations rather than pick fights but i cant account for what will happen in the future.
A kid is a life long commitment, once i have one bailing out would be harmful to him too
>>
>>27927719
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT EVIL STACY GET OUT SOME REMOVE "FEMALE POSTS OR THREADS"
>>
>>27930259
who gives a shit...?
life is meaningless.
>>
Nobody would like me enough to hug me, let alone go that far
Even just a real friend would be nice
>>
File: n0jJXqS.jpg (340 KB, 757x952) Image search: [Google]
n0jJXqS.jpg
340 KB, 757x952
My three wishes would be to have
>a great housewife
>a castle with a roomfull of concubines of mine
>seven sons and seven daughters
I would name my boys
>Adolf
>Heinrich
>Reinhard
>Hermann
>Gunnarr
>Hugo
>Fritz
and girls
>Saga
>Hilda
>Ingrid
>Sigrun
>Lotta
>Ida
>Helga
>>
i would i was rich

in other case i dont want for my beloved to taste the life of fucking poor subhumans with none joy in life which is what i had been through
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.