[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know something brobots? I don't even blame women anymore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_mxlldtBVDG1reiwpmo1_400.png (32 KB, 337x338) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxlldtBVDG1reiwpmo1_400.png
32 KB, 337x338
You know something brobots?

I don't even blame women anymore.

I've had a lot of time to self reflect, and you know what? I get it.

If I completely withdraw myself from the situation...and I look on me from an outsiders perspective...I wouldn't date me either.

Especially with so many better options out there.

In fact...if I was a girl and a girlfriend told me she was gonna date the male me (or any robot) I would say are you fucking stupid?

It's not the females guys. It's me. I'm a fucking loser and have nothing to really offer a woman. I can see why I'm looked over.

At this point, I'm not sure theres anything that would change that.

Forget about women? An hero?

It's a cruel world. Regardless, I understand now.
>>
File: ghfh.jpg (231 KB, 605x709) Image search: [Google]
ghfh.jpg
231 KB, 605x709
Welcome to the club my man, unfortunately a lot of us are in this predicament because of ourselves and not because of others like a lot of people seem to think.

The quicker you come to terms with it, the better it is.
>>
>>27927239
To be fair this isn't a fair comparison, not in the modern society.

I mean, what do you expect from a woman? Do you want them to be supermodels? How about rich? Educated and strong opinions all over the place? Do you perhaps want someone to tell you what to do? What about someone who's just generally a real selfish dick, around which you'd feel safe from the world? I'm guessing not.

All you probably want is the same as most of us want, just a regular girl who cares about you enough to be with you. Screw their curriculum and the number on their bank account, and screw the bitchy assholes too... you just want a nice, reliable person, right?

That's what you bring to the table. That's what you expect them to bring to the table. The difference is, they want a million times more. Their priority is not love, it's that CV. The irony here is that where normally men are practical and logical, but choose their partners emotionally... women are the opposite. Their base nature is emotional and illogical, but while they may say and even feel that they let their feelings choose their partners, the partnership to them is actually an extremely cold, calculated decision based on their market value. Many people say the only kind of lasting love a love can truly give, is the love a mother gives her child. I think there's a lot of truth to that. Women don't love men, the way men love women.

I'm not telling you to hate women like most of r9k, they're as much victims of their genes and upbringing as we are. But we ARE in an equal world. Your interest in women is a million times more pure, real and romantic than theirs is in you. That does not make you a loser. Morally, it makes you better than them. And Anon, I recognize you for that. I see you. And I respect you for it.

But life isn't fair. MGTOW is a growing phenomena that says you're not alone. So keep at it, wait for a good VR, and you may be able to find what you dream there.
>>
>>27927239
>he just started paying attention
If you are over 18 you should definitely kill yourself if it took you this long to realize.
>>
>>27927538
I wish things were this simple, but it's not. Or at least I dont believe it.

It sounded good until you go to the MGTOW movement, but thats mainly part of the LGBT movement more than a man's movement. Do some research.

Women choose the best mate that they can get, that I agree on. But the truth is they have so many options compared to the average or below average guy like me.

It doesn't help that I'm a manlet. Why would a girl settle for a short guy? I wouldn't if I was a woman.
>>
>>27927627
Things are actually exactly that simple. It isn't about sounding good or bad, it's just what it is. And MGTOW as a movement is worth jack shit, I couldn't care less about it. It's just a name to describe a guy who for whatever reason has decided to stop spending energy on women. Whether he's part of any LGBT crap, is asexual, or just plain has had enough of the BS of women doesn't matter. Different reasons, same end result. Due to choice or circumstance, he sees his life is better without women, than with them (and all the issues they bring). That doesn't mean the life would be good, mind you. Just makes it the better of two options no matter how bad.

Yes, women do choose the best mate they can get. But that's the point, men don't. Men don't care about her CV, as long as she's attractive enough and has a good personality. You could argue that men are still dicks for going after looks, but we do that to a far lesser extent. To us, it's enough that the looks are enough. To women, they tend to settle for no less than the very best they can realistically get. That is what creates the whole market value imbalance in our sexes.

As for your height... I'm 6ft tall, am an engineer, and make *very* good money in company I've a flourishing career at. I'm not especially handsome, but definitely not ugly either. I'm frequently at parties, have a lot of friends, and am socially quite capable. And yet, I've never once been loved. I only got laid the first time when I was 30, and the longest I've been able to hold any woman's interest in me was less than 2 months. I was *always* good, polite, and a gentleman.

You're worried the only thing holding you down is you being a manlet? I'm telling you, it's much more, and far worse, than just that.

So like I said, it's not fair. But it is what it is. On the upside of things, there will come a day when you just don't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>27927943
>>27927538

who else not reading all this shit? autistic people need to leave.
>>
>>27927967
Again with this? Who would actually come to r9k known for this type of chat, find a post from someone who actually tried to give some support and advice, and then proceed to waste his own time further by typing up a response blaming that poster for being an autist?

Oh, right. An aspie attentionwhore would. Here you go, have some of that attention you craved for. Now go back to jacking off to your TG furries, faggot.
>>
>>27927967
I read it and found it interesting.
>>
File: xzc.jpg (183 KB, 703x633) Image search: [Google]
xzc.jpg
183 KB, 703x633
>>27927943
>As for your height... I'm 6ft tall, am an engineer, and make *very* good money in company I've a flourishing career at. I'm not especially handsome, but definitely not ugly either. I'm frequently at parties, have a lot of friends, and am socially quite capable. And yet, I've never once been loved. I only got laid the first time when I was 30, and the longest I've been able to hold any woman's interest in me was less than 2 months. I was *always* good, polite, and a gentleman.

Sound a bit like myself except i am 5ft11, when i was working at my older older job, i was getting pretty good money at nearly 2 grand a week, socializing, enjoying life etc.. but didn't get myself a girl.

These days i don't exactly care, i have had a few instances of being hit on out in public but i did nothing about it. I'd rather continue working on myself, going gym, getting fucking shredded, and posting qt's on 4chan and feels.

I still got plenty of time ahead of me.
>>
File: 1452478899617.jpg (175 KB, 640x623) Image search: [Google]
1452478899617.jpg
175 KB, 640x623
>>27927967
>autistic people need to leave
You do realize what board you're posting on.
>>
File: 1460881111864.jpg (90 KB, 933x960) Image search: [Google]
1460881111864.jpg
90 KB, 933x960
>>27927943
> I'm 6ft tall,
> an engineer
>make *very* good money in company I've a flourishing career at.
>I'm not especially handsome, but definitely not ugly either.
>I'm frequently at parties, have a lot of friends, and am socially quite capable.
>I was *always* good, polite, and a gentleman.

>a supreme gentleman
>was never loved

Then what my chances are, anons?
>>
>>27927239
nah man, fuck women for having ridiculous standards.
>>
>>27927943
>>27928049
How does this work?
I had a difficult violent life with almost nothing material to show for it but I have been loved.
If all women are really cold and logical when choosing men than I would not be picked.
>>
>>27928033
Thanks. That's appreciated, really. :)

>>27928049
> i have had a few instances of being hit on out in public
Well you're luckier than me then. I've never been hit on. Ever. As said, the only way I've ever got any attention from girls was going out of my way to impress them. And that attention lived died off the moment I stopped caring about being the only one to give of himself to the "relationship".

My point is this: While it's true that experiences are always subjective, I may not see myself the way others do, may be oblivious to my own shortcomings, or I may just be unlucky.. the fact remains that objectively speaking I'm not a half bad catch compared to a lot of the losers out there. So for this whole thing to be this insanely goddamned hard, that NO woman has ever tried to hit on me, that paints a very ugly picture on reality.

Normal people find their first mutual loves in their teens, no matter how quickly those relationships pass. The fact that I'm now over twice their age and have yet to do that, well, I'm MGTOW whether I want to or not. It's not a choice.

But knowing that's where it's going, I might as well make it one. So yeah. Again, my point is this: Many of us didn't get even a fraction of the life we were asking for. We got shit. But it's our shit. We can, within the confines of that shit, choose to make the best of it, or just give up and whine about it.

I choose make the best of it. May not be much, but trust me this is a helluva lot better than the constant emotional unbalance and misery I went through during my 20's and early 30's as I tried to hold on to the romantic idea of love and family that back then I couldn't understand I would *never* have. Knowing it and accepting it really does make things easier, over time.

>>27928256
Hell if I know. Dumb luck, karma? Whatever it is might've been temporary at first. But nearing my 40's the scars have made the psychological effects permanent, so that's why I know it's not gonna change.
>>
File: 5435g.jpg (121 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
5435g.jpg
121 KB, 640x640
>>27928256

In my defense, i also never initiated anything, or went for what i wanted which i still kick myself for since i believed if a women liked me she will do everything. Though there have been a few instances of women telling me they liked me when i was younger (under age) only for me to internally shit bricks and suddenly start ignoring them or something else of the likes. So for me at least, some of it has been because of me.

I also remember one vivid memory of me at high-school, i liked this Turkish girl and started talking to her. Made jokes, she started liking me and her friend came up to me one day and told me she really liked me wanted me to ask her out etc.. What did i do? I decided to start ignoring her and basically threw the whole thing in the fucking rubbish bin.

Now i am 22 years old and have never had a girlfriend or sex and my socializing abilities turned to rubbish, but even now even with all my material possessions i have ask if a women if she is crazy for liking me because i am an incredibly boring and mundane person with a boring personality.

I guess for me, i basically fucked up every chance i got.
>>
>>27928142
I'm the guy you quoted, and >>27928328 .

And that got way more fucking depressing that was my intention. But I've seen people flip things around completely unexpectedly in as late as their 30's. Keep in mind, lives such as my own that are so completely different on the surface than what they are on the inside are probably extremely rare.

So eventually I'd just say that you need to keep on trying. Don't put your expectations of women too high, but don't give up hope either. A CLEAR majority of people do mate and put up families in the end. Odds are definitely against you turning up like I did.

But, the sad fact of the matter is that people like I do exist. Thank god I found my studies and work as something to channel my frustrations and anger to. There are a lot of others who don't even have that. So you know, things could be much worse. :)
>>
File: dsa.jpg (566 KB, 1280x1919) Image search: [Google]
dsa.jpg
566 KB, 1280x1919
>>27928328
>Well you're luckier than me then. I've never been hit on. Ever. As said, the only way I've ever got any attention from girls was going out of my way to impress them. And that attention lived died off the moment I stopped caring about being the only one to give of himself to the "relationship".

Makes me slightly upset for you my man, i got chances but i completely fucked them up for being retarded. Yet you have people like yourself who really wanted it and would have probably grabbed it with both hands but never ever got the chance. Feels fucked up. The times i have been hit on out in public, where basically because i was in my motorcycle gear after a ride and went to gab a bite. So they are only after me for my material possessions and nothing more and wouldn't look at me otherwise or would they consider my boyfriend material.

These days I'm actually quite shy around women, cant speak to them like i once did and lost all my socializing abilities and i am certain i have anxiety for being a shut in for so long as well as results from my latest job.

How the world turned.
>>
>>27928606
Well I appreciate the sympathy, I really do. Not a manly thing to say but fuck that, it's not many times you can actually have a discussion here without someone just coming to bash and troll on you. Thing is, I don't discuss stuff like this IRL. Not with anyone, since stuff like this getting out would probably damage my career and my friendships. So again, it's appreciated.

But to be honest, sounds like you and I have both been fucked. For different reasons but still. Neither necessarily more than the other, really. As for your shyness, keep working on it. No pressure. I've found the circumstances in life in general can have a profound impact on my disposition around others. Plus, that too gets easier with age. I imagine it will get easier for you too. :)
>>
>>27928412
Hey sorry for the late response.

Life becomes very hard for men when we don't initiate things, growing up we get taught that "things just happen" when it is the exact opposite. It's really annoying when we are raised with that message and then we reach adulthood people yell at you for "expecting stuff handed to you".

I think that it's not too late for you, I didn't have a friend until I was 18 because I was bullied so bad in school and my parents were physically abusive drug addicts.
>>
>>27927239
one day you will turn into a silverback and ravish sweet tender puss all day senpai.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.