[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Opportunity for female generosity - If one sets aside the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1454512452421.jpg (499 KB, 1000x1248) Image search: [Google]
1454512452421.jpg
499 KB, 1000x1248
"Opportunity for female generosity - If one sets aside the demands of custom for a moment, one might very well consider whether nature and reason do not dictate that a man ought to have two marriages, perhaps in the following form. At first, at the age of twenty two, he would marry a girl older than him who is intellectually and morally his superior and who can lead him through the perils of the twenties (ambition, hatred, self-contempt, passions of all kinds).

Later, her love would pass over wholly into the motherly, and she would not merely endure it but actrively encourage it if, in his thirties, the man should enter into an alliance with a young girl whose education he would himself take in hand. - For the twenties marriage is a necessary institution, for the thirties a useful but not a necessary one: in later life it is often harmful and promotes the spiritual retrogression of man."

Freidrich Nietzsche, Human, all too human, aphorism 421.

Even this famous philosopher recognized the superiority of the institution of the mommy gf, why don't you?
>>
File: 1458972941496.png (175 KB, 608x452) Image search: [Google]
1458972941496.png
175 KB, 608x452
>I want a mommy gf

translation: I'm an emotionally stunted manchild who isn't capable of functioning on my own so I long for a maternal figure that I can have sex with (because I secretly always wanted to have sex with my mother) and someone who will take care of me like a child instead of acting like an equal in the relationship because I'm a fucking weak faggot

no one is coming to save you

no one is coming to kiss your boo-boo and make it better

it's good for a woman in a relationship to be nurturing, caring, and motherly. but that also requires the father to be strong, assertive, and fatherly.
>>
Oh I know it alright anon but like most of us I am unable to communicate the feels of tfw no mommy gf enough to get one.
>>
File: 2563673567567.jpg (98 KB, 377x613) Image search: [Google]
2563673567567.jpg
98 KB, 377x613
>>27927104
For a second I thought she had a giant meaty cock between her legs.

A shota is fine too though.
>>
>>27927187
I'm sure there is somebody out there that would be into being a nice mommy gf.
>>
>>27927104
just go away already
I mean fuck
>>
File: 1454538664630.jpg (473 KB, 836x935) Image search: [Google]
1454538664630.jpg
473 KB, 836x935
>>27927187
Sorry sweetie but with that level of resentiment you can't be anyone's mommy, just a sour old harpy who's unfertilized eggs will slowly fall down one by one until there are none left and you die alone and lonely, perhaps surrounded by cats.

In fact I also assume that you are a chestlet.
>>
>>27927236
there are, but for chad, not for you
>>
>>27927259
chad doesnt want a mommy gf to look after him he just wants some stacy to pump and dump
>>
>>27927302

It's not about what Chad wants, everyone wants Chad not us.
>>
>>27927302
and mommy gfs don't want some pathetic loser who brings nothing to a relationship besides "being cute" (you aren't even)

no one wants to fix your depression, only you can do that

some people think they do, and then they attempt to, and they realize how ungodly taxing it is on their own mental state

your mommy gf is suicidal because she's taking your burden and placing it on herself
>>
>>27927313
why are you so obsessed with this magical chad fellow you fucking cuck
>>
>>27927313
>>27927328
You're killing my dream, guys.
Stop you're gonna make me do a sad.
>>
>>27927104
this is whole new level. dominant gf would be enough for me. someone to inspire and motivate me to do great things for our mutual good.
I am way too humble and modest to do great things on my own, I need someone to take credit for them even if it's in the end me who did it it would just feel much better to say that I did it only thanks to my perfect gf.
>>
>>27927187

Well... duh. I already knew all of that. Doesn't make me crave a loving mommy any less.
>>
>>27927328
The only girl I fell in love with was only interested in me because I was "broken". When I acted normal, she lost interest. Some people just want to try to fix people because it gives them purpose - it makes them indispensable - and because they can't fix themselves.
>>
>>27927104
>>27927328
>>27927356
I tend to take care of the guys I date and steer then on the right path. Improved my last bf significantly and he just ended up dumping me because he really wasn't ready to grow up. Maturity is an internal struggle. We can only take you so far
>>
>>27927494
was he a robot or just into bad shit?
>>
>>27927494

take me, I promise I'll be loyal
>>
>>27927494
every woman does that up to some point. I haven't seen single one that would say "my bf is perfect and I don't want to change a single thing about him"
and well I will tell you a secret. no man ever grows up. you just have to accept that. we always stay kids in our hearts and that's why 40 years old guy buys the car he always wanted as a kid.
>>
>>27927532
not sure. Was kind of a manchild. He was a delinquent in hs and just ended up in arrested development. Didn't really know what to do with his life and as a result couldn't give me a commitment. His indecision made him let me go, despite that he respected me and had feelings for me. There are some things others can't force on you

>>27927537
Depends. I'm on the market but I'm pretty picky. How fit are you?
>>
>>27927494
Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional.
>>
>>27927634
You dated Michael Ciara?
>>
>>27927629
You can't generalize that to women. Everyone will always- -always -- have something about their partner that they don't like. It's a matter of whether they're willing to tolerate it

There's a diff between committed romantic maturity and what you're describing. You are correct in saying that many men don't reach that stage -- but the result of that is infidelity and lifelong singlehood. It has little to do with spontaneity
>>
>>27927187
>no one is coming to kiss your boo-boo and make it better
that's where you're wrong
still got regular mommy turdface
>>
>>27927699
of course everyone is special but when generalizing I believe that I described role of man and woman in relationship rather precisely.
>woman wants to change her partner
>man is willing to change for his partner
can't speak for woman but every man carries his childhood dreams with him for his whole life. it's just matter of his self control and love for his partner if he is going to do something stupid or not.
it's nothing rare to see man in middle age crisis doing stupid childish things. after all they can finally afford it and it might be last chance to do something without hurting himself.
>>
File: salty_spitoon.jpg (37 KB, 391x464) Image search: [Google]
salty_spitoon.jpg
37 KB, 391x464
>>27927634
>How fit are you?
Better question how fucking tough are you?
Soft cunts aren't allowed.
>>
>>27927634
>Depends. I'm on the market but I'm pretty picky. How fit are you?

i don't work out but i keep a healthy diet
so i'm kind of average built and pale
>>
>>27927629

this

most of my remaining friends are married or in relationships and they're all more immature than I am
and I don't mean immature as in they joke around sometime, I mean complete manchild shit where they act like their SO is their mother or something
it seems like most girls will put up with that shit for fear of being left out of the pack and getting old alone
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.