[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone explain to me fat acceptance.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
Someone explain to me fat acceptance.
>>
>>27927071
they are fat and its too much work to lose weight so lets instead change society
>>
Being fat isn't unhealthy anymore.
>>
It's easier to lie to yourself than join the gym.
If enough other fat people do it you start to believe it.
>>
>>27927071
I don't get it. It's like suddenly there was a cancer acceptance movement
>>
>>27927087

Keep telling yourself that porkie.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ynZowsDtU

Just leave this here, I will.
>>
>>27927826
I cringed so much I literally pulled a muscle on my chin.
>>
>>27927509
Except you don't get cancer by being a lazy, stupid piece of shit.
>>
Daily reminder that all of these women who preach fat acceptance are giant hypocrites who hate fat men
>>
It's another example of a good thing that's gone too far.

People should be confident in their bodies no matter what, that's great. But of course the SJW's have to take it to the next level and start spouting lies like "I'm 300lbs and healthy!" and "It's genetic!"

There's nothing wrong with being confident in your body, but denying that there is room for improvement is delusional.

t. Fat fuck
>>
People don't like taking responsibility for themselves.
>>
>>27927071
It's all part of the feminism, women want to have everything given to them on a silver platter with 0 effort.
>>
>>27928002
This right here, famalam
>>
File: moocows.png (437 KB, 500x577) Image search: [Google]
moocows.png
437 KB, 500x577
Theyve completely bastardized body acceptance and want fat to be the new normal. I never hated fat people until fat acceptance started to become a thing.
>>
>>27927071
women do not go out with and tall people make fun of me because i am short . I need short acceptance
#itsthecurrentyear,#tallguysstepasidemanletarecoming,#shortacceptance,#acceptance,#womenneedtogooutwithshortpeople.
>>
File: 1460793658805.jpg (7 KB, 208x236) Image search: [Google]
1460793658805.jpg
7 KB, 208x236
>>27927071
Big kiddies trying to justify their disgusting habits
>>
File: Popeye.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Popeye.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>27927087
I'm fat and losing weight and it is. I hate fat people who spout this shit, cunts.
>>
>>27927071
Every woman regardless of how ugly, fat or terrible of a person she is, is entitled to Chad.
>>
>>27927826
>white people

When will they learn?
>>
File: megafat.jpg (266 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
megafat.jpg
266 KB, 1280x720
>>27928797
I wonder what her arms would look like if you X-ray'd her

>>27928845
This desu familassagne
>>
>>27927826
Why didn't they just stand on them?
>>
>>27927071
it's a coping mechanism for fatties. desu the real problem is that it's so easy to eat too much these days, but still we should be promoting self control instead of just accepting fatness.

there are so many fatties and people who want to please everyone (i.e. sjws) that fat acceptance is becoming mainstream
>>
>fat acceptance getting destroyed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qFIt7foyXs
>>
>>27927071
Remember when it was ok to recognize flaws and try to better yourself?
>>
>>27927951
Diyahbeetus acceptance, then.
>>
>>27929119
How the fuck is her name 'Meme'?
>>
>>27927071
Fat, and uglier women, have gained value in recent times as the male:female power scale continues to tip the female's way.

>>27928845
This. The sad reality is Chad even has to settle for fat girls today.
>>
>>27928849
when it comes to shit like this, we don't
>>
>>27929255
Its probably "Mimi"
>>
>>27929288
I think it's the result of homo sapiens' drive to alter its environment as a form of adaptation.

It's also the result of antiintellectualism. It's the beginning of the end for us Amerifats. Trump is Nero.
>>
>>27929288
What do I have to settle for? 600 lbs quadroplebics with down syndrome, progeria, a penis and a colostomy bag?
>>
>>27928849
Highest rate of obesity in America is among black women
>>
It's a fear of exercise. I bet less than half the people in this thread even work out.
>>
>>27930036
these fat fucks don't even need to exercise to lose weight, they just need to stop stuffing their disgusting mouths with food every 2 minutes
>>
>>27927826
jokes on her I'm skinny and have never even owned a scale.
>>
File: Fat_Acceptance_Media_Blame.jpg (82 KB, 575x575) Image search: [Google]
Fat_Acceptance_Media_Blame.jpg
82 KB, 575x575
Summary of all FA:

>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CANNOT GET FIT BECAUSE IT'S TOO HARD TO EAT HEALTHY AND TO EXERCISE! INSTEAD OF DOING THE RIGHT THING, I'LL BLAME EVERYTHING ELSE LIKE REDEFINE SOCIETY AROUND ME!!!!!
>>
>I might still think people were right to hate me
They don't. That's a delusion of persecution. It's further proof fat acceptance is nothing but a bunch of bitches who have an imaginary persecution complex.
>>
>>27928499
Exactly. This is something that is legitimately a problem. Men don't matter to anyone though so it won't change.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.