[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder, robots, that you can fix your life by converting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11
File: 3SP2Ie6.png (369 KB, 650x364) Image search: [Google]
3SP2Ie6.png
369 KB, 650x364
Daily reminder, robots, that you can fix your life by converting to Islam and becoming involved in your local Muslim community/mosque.

>Muslim women are loyal, traditional, and actively seeking husbands
>You will be white and more attractive than most Middle Eastern/Asian men
>Guaranteed wife + family
>Muslim brothers will accept you with open arms as friends
>You can go on the Hajj and visit far off, holy lands
>You can find inner peace
>Will have an actual direction and purpose in life
>You might cure your depression

Why haven't you recited the shahada yet, /r9k/?
>>
desu I'd probably do this just for the free muzzie wife, they get the perfect kind of t h i c k
>>
>>27926986

Got a mussie gf once without needing to convert, OP is a faggot
>>
>>27927047
That requires effort and skills that robots do not have, however.

Acquiring a wife religiously bypasses the usual requirements of conventional attractiveness/fitness/western "alpha male" standards.
>>
>>27927077

Why do I need to 'fix my life'

Even so, converting to Islam would just mean I lose the few friends I do have.
>>
>>27927114
>Why do I need to 'fix my life'

Because you won't last long if you're depressed, disillusioned, and have no purpose in life.

Religion gives purpose and meaning. And helps you overcome the trivialities of life.
>>
For sure you can find more family oriented women in Chrsitan/Muslim communities, but who are you guys kidding? Even if you could fool them into thinking you were religious, none of you really want a family.
>>
>>27927140
But you have to be able to delude yourself if you wanna believe in a religion. Robots arent really delusional
>>
File: 1458209356600.jpg (1 MB, 1900x1900) Image search: [Google]
1458209356600.jpg
1 MB, 1900x1900
I will not dishonor my ancestors.

Likeasumboodeefukubic
>>
personally, I "converted" to Islam 2 years ago and my life has never been better.
I have friends who I see every day at the mosque, and getting up early in the morning (to perform prayer) has really structured my daily life
>>
I would be pretty okay with Islam if they weren't all about

>lets merge all the races into one race so that the religion will be more powerful
>>
>get a free wife
>get a free social circle that can't reject you
>get a free purpose in life
>always have some community thing to do
At the cost of you basically spend all your time just repeating some buzzword phrases (praise allah) like a zombie and nothing else. You make connections but the foundation for them is all very shallow. It's sort of like willfully lobotomizing yourself, for the tradeoff of getting a guaranteed background position inside the herd. If you're really going to do that you might as well go with a fundamentalist Christian sect, at least they are allowed to wear more normal-ish clothes.
>>
>>27927161
>But you have to be able to delude yourself if you wanna believe in a religion. Robots arent really delusional

So give it a try, and at first you might not really "believe", but you will gain faith with time.
>>
>>27926942
lol @ guarenteed wife + family. if they had wives they wouldn't have to rape all the time.
>>
>Muslim women are loyal, traditional, and actively seeking husbands

keked.
>>
> joining a religion whose primary modern connotations are terrorism and misogyny

yeah sure OP
>>
>>27926942
Do i need to cut my foreskin?
>>
>>27927345
>get a free social circle that can't reject you

I've got news for you senpai. While it might not be as bad as consumer culture, circlejerking and normie BS still happens in religious communities.

I went to a christian thing this one time at college, and guess what. The tables automatically sorted themselves into the usual cliques based around social status. (I "somehow" ended up at the table with the literal retards)
>>
You're fucking retarded if you think Muslims will accept you. You know how many people "converted" to Islam and went to the middle east only to be killed? Its usually stupid girls.
>>
>>27927373
>Western media portrays moose limes as being all about women hating (aren't we supposed to be in favor of that, again?) and "terrorism" (political violence).
>That means that is a 100% accurate representation of the culture of 1,000,000 people.

You need to understand that the muslim world is a puppet for the people who own your culture and media. It's not that their culture does not have serious problems, but even then, you're still not getting a fair portrayal of them.

They're the current sock puppet commie badguys to keep us from looking at the dirty faggots who run our governments, banks, and media.
>>
>>27926942
because capitalist way of life with all it's flaws is still better than muslim one.
and most of all I am not willing to submit to any religion. especially not one like islam.
>>
>>27927256
I'm sure you did a lot of research before converting, but what was the thing that led you to finally convert? Just curious considering everything that is going on in the media.
>>
File: 94857345.jpg (17 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
94857345.jpg
17 KB, 240x320
Kanker op, geitenneukers.
>>
>>27927347
>but you will gain faith with time
you will wash your brain until you think you found the god

I have been there I have seen it. not with islam but christianity. same shit different name.
>born into christian family
>told about god and christ every day
>church every friday and sunday
>if I can't hear the answer I am not playing hard enough
>every good think that ever happened to me was gods doing
>good grade? holy spirit helped you
>new priest came in
>talking about how he got turned when he was 15
>5 years pass, ever really told us what happened but always shit talk about it
>my faith weakens with every day
>3 years ago I quit church for good
>still mentally scarred
>>
File: 1411702412724.jpg (41 KB, 780x322) Image search: [Google]
1411702412724.jpg
41 KB, 780x322
Fucking goatfuckers
>>
>>27927458
I was reading conversion stories online, and I read one where someone said she read the Quran and she realized it to be "the word of God"
So I sat down and read the whole thing myself, and I have to tell you. Islam makes more sense than just about any other religion you could choose.
>>
>>27926942
Im not a savage, thats why. Mudslime shills fuck off.
>>
File: alluakbar2.jpg (150 KB, 832x766) Image search: [Google]
alluakbar2.jpg
150 KB, 832x766
>>27927611
Muslims are third world, illiterate pawns of the NWO.

The real enemies are at the top of our own societies. This MUST be understood.
>>
>>27927770
>Mudslime shills

Jews are in the thread.
>>
>>27927757
as bloody as old testament 9/11 would read again.
>>
>>27927807
It's true that muslims are being used as a pawn by financially elite zionists to ignite WW3.
Muslims themselves are also very dangerous and might end up slaughtering everyone including the zionists that are trying to use them.
We're getting double-teamed here and the outlook is not good.
>>
>>27927832
>Calling me a jew for me calling out a shill for an equally damaging religion
>>
>>27927567
Similar
>Mormon parents
>3 hours of church every Sunday
>hour of youth group every Wednesday
>all kinds of various extra church sermons on Saturday and Sunday after church that these people actually go to
>older brother stops believing senior year of HS
>I stop believing around beginning of HS
>years later, both of us visiting from college
>they ask us questions about what we think of the church
>we help them realize they were brainwashed from a young age
>after 50 years of being cucked by the mormons, they start living a real life
>younger sister, however, is too much of a self-righteous Stacy to give mormonfag
>>
>>27927901
well catholic church I have been in can't compete with mormons when it comes to brainwashing.
I can kinda thanks to my friend and music for pulling me out of this shit. I used to argue with him a lot but at some point I started to see his point.
like this one time when I kinda claimed that I go to church not to get into hell. which is ultimate goal of every christian.
and he was like what? you believe in god just out of pure caginess? and well he was right, there wasn't much of a faith in me in the first place, just deeply rooted fear of some abstract depiction of eternal punishment.
>>
>>27928210
My parents were pretty chill as far as mormons go. I've heard tales of more traditional families who have disowned kids when they stopped believing. My family must have some kind of dormant fedora gene.

The only upside I can think of is that when you return from the 2 year mission a lot of Mormons go on, literally any Mormon girl will immediately want to marry you. So if you ever want a free pure qt and you arent too old, just convert to mormonism.
>>
>>27927140
Why do I need a purpose?
Is living not purpose enough?
>>
>>27927218
They're all fucking dead, why should they care about what you do?
>>
>Muslim brothers will accept you with open arms as friends

No, they won't. Arabian men are quieter, but Islam demands that you act like a Chad - it's a Muslim man's job to give money to the poor, and take women off the hands of those unable to care for them. The entire Muslim community will support every woman marrying the rich guy over you.

>You can go on the Hajj and visit far off, holy lands

Aside from the harem, pretty much the only benefit. I've heard that you can hitchhike to Hajj - every Muslim you meet will supposedly facilitate you.

That's the only Muslim brotherhood I've heard of, actually.
>>
File: 957.jpg (230 KB, 655x563) Image search: [Google]
957.jpg
230 KB, 655x563
>>27927373
>misogyny

Back to the reddit hell fire with you, kaffir. In the natural order, women submit to men.
>>
I wish I could but I am far to intelligent for something as simple as religion.
>>
At worst Muslims are violent terrorists. As best they're boring, cheap, shitty dudes that beat their wives.
>>
>>27926942
i started doing that but then everyone freaks out and calls you a terrorist and you cant get a job nowhere.
>>
>>27928738
this explains why women cheat, their just submitting. makes sence.
>>
File: 1460359920906.jpg (492 KB, 1247x868) Image search: [Google]
1460359920906.jpg
492 KB, 1247x868
>>27928738
Why follow a false prophet, a complete degenerate himself, to save the west and the white race, when you can follow the only true modern God's prophet?
>>
>>27928951
They only cheat because they found a stronger man to submit to.
>>
File: 12 megabytes of ram chandler.png (948 KB, 959x700) Image search: [Google]
12 megabytes of ram chandler.png
948 KB, 959x700
>can't drink alcohol
>can't gamble
>can't listen to music
Nice try Ahmed
>>
>>27927567
>mentally scarred
this

>brought up in church
>every Wed. and Sun.
>routine kinda sucks. having only one free weekend day kinda sucks.
>but the bible is poetic and encouraging. i had genuine emotional experiences reading it by myself
>started losing faith at 15
>really *wanted* to believe
>but dinosaurs, space, etc.
>and why is god mad at me if he made me? etc.
>formally stopped identifying as "christian" at 19
>awkward as fuck 2-year period where i wasn't christian, but still had a judgmental naive mindset
>learn to look at things objectively and develop sense of humor
>christianity still informs much of what i do
>people in general disappoint me because i can tell there's no "greater good" or care behind their actions
>life among non-believers feels like everyone is just running full speed into each other, over and over again, with no goal or understanding or light
>when i meet someone who has an aura of purpose or conviction, i almost always find out that they're a christian
>but usually i find out they take the bible 100% literally, etc. and i'm just disappointed again

still learning to not expect so much from people. there was definitely drama and bullshit at church too. but you could feel like there was accountability. like "hey we're a family. both of you apologize to each other and be open about how you hurt each other." instead of the mainstream culture of being a piece of shit for 5 seconds of attention, and not being accountable to anyone. it's fucking antisocial. like, that's the actual definition of Antisocial Personality Disorder. enjoying video games or enjoying being alone or whatever is just called being an introvert.

if i have kids, church will be some part of their life. the celebration of jesus is one of the true triumphs of humanity, i think. it was fucking ugly how it came to be that way. but as an idea, as a guide for our dumbfuck emotions, it's amazing.
>>
>convert to a religion, it will solve all of your problems!

This only works for retards. At the point where you've become cynical and depressed once, you're too far gone and will have to solve your problems with less conventional methods.
>>
>>27927368
Western-raised """"""Muslim""""" whores don't count.
>>
>>27926942
If I could actually believe in any of the retarded scripture I'd be religious in a heart beat.

I can't just decide to suddenly believe in the bullshit that is god though.
>>
>>27926942
How many years would it take for them to teach me the art of human explosions?
>>
>>27926942
How do Middle Easterners view race-mixing, if the guy is a white Muslim?
I know they look down upon black people but that's about it.
>>
File: 5678i.gif (934 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
5678i.gif
934 KB, 500x393
>>27928360
you are the worst and I hate you.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.