[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everyone on /r9k/ is obsessed with finding a qt teen gf have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1368463813434.jpg (13 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1368463813434.jpg
13 KB, 250x241
>everyone on /r9k/ is obsessed with finding a qt teen gf
have you recently had a conversation with a teenage girl? they're obnoxious as fuck, have princess complexes, and are obsessed with social media. say what you want about women in their late twenties, but at least some of them start mellowing out at that point.
>>
Nice try you used up roasted whore
>>
>>27925893

yes, all teenage girls are exactly the same person.
>>
All women are stuck up hypergamous cunts until age 45.
>>
>>27925893
Hitting the wall, eh?
>>
>>27925893
>some of them start mellowing out at that point
meaning they lower their standards because for the first time in they're lives they're getting less dick than they want?
>>
>>27925914
First post best post.

Older women are cynical, don't believe in romance at all, and their pair bonding behaviour has been desensitised by the fact that they've had sexual relationships with at least 30 men.
Absolutely worthless for settling down. Near guaranteed that they will divorce you.

Younger women are optimistic, naive rather than cynical, actually capable of romance and falling in love.

Honestly if the first time you meet and get together with the person you plan to settle down with, she better not be older than 24, and even that is very sub optimal.

All the best women have found the guys that they're going to settle down, marry and have kids with and stay together until they die by the time they're 21 or 22.
>>
>>27925893
But i want a 20+ year old gf.
>>
File: 1460246796809.png (167 KB, 441x651) Image search: [Google]
1460246796809.png
167 KB, 441x651
>>27925893
>say what you want about women in their late twenties, but at least some of them start mellowing out at that point.
No they don't.
I wish all of the women obsessed faggots would get the fuck off this board, along with scum like yourself. This is not a site for normalfaggotry and 3DPD. Take to facebook, you fucking clowns.
>>
>>27926295
There's a 2D board you faggot. In fact there are multiple ones. Believe it or not, but r9k isn't one of the designated 2D boards.
>>
>>27925893
All women are like that. Bloxx
>>
>>27927203
The whole website is an anime website you dummy
>>
>>27926023
Bump for the harsh truth.

Pair bonding wears off in girls after about their 2nd or 3rd dick, which most achieve by their early 20s. After that you're wasting your time by investing
>>
Yeah no, get fucked not all teenage girls are the same.

I had a period of two months where myself and a 17 year old girl regularly met up at my place to have sex, watch movies and anime, play games and just talk. It was the best interaction i have ever had with a female and it is a huge shame we don't see each other anymore. She was fun to talk too, mature minded, listened to my advice and life experience and appreciated the simplicity of just having fun and enjoying each other. She studied hard in school and had a flawless body yet was adorably insecure and humble when i complimented her on any of her good qualities.

Women my own age (26) are increasingly bitter, jaded and their trust in men is totally shot. They are getting close to the wall and are only looking for how much they can extract out of a guy: does he have a high paying job to support her, does he live somewhere she can move into and have those children she desperately needs because the clock is ticking, does he have a car blah blah blah. Dating them feels like a fucking job interview and you get rejected because they don't see you as a person, they see you as a silo of resources to exploit to make their own lives better and if your stockpile isnt up to their standards then they can just move on to the next willing beta.

Every generation gets steadily more intelligent than the last. People paint teen girls as dumb and that may largely be true, but I never felt like i was being used, sized up or criticized by the teen girl i was with, our interaction what simple and honest fun. She formed her own opinions on things i asked her about and seeing her wide eyed amazement when i showed her cool things she hadn't heard off never got old, its was like showing modern tech to someone from 100 years ago.

When she graduates i think ill hit her up again to see if she wants to pick up where we left off. I'd take a fresh faced and eager 18 year old over some bitter 28 year old any day.
>>
>>27927250
Oh yeah because boards like r9k, o, k, out, s4s, and many others are definitely dedicated to anime.
>>
>>27927455
How did you found her?
I don't know how to met girls younger than me. I'm 25.
>>
>>27927886
different anon here but I'm also 25. I think the internet may be the best way to meet a larger number of 17-23y/o girls. especially since we're already spending all our time online anyway, anyone who isn't a turbo-normie at least

talking to girls at universities or in shopping centres could also work but that's a lot of work and youve gotta practice game
>>
>>27928283
Do you suggest dating sites or more general sites?
>>
>>27928315
I'm not experienced with girls but from what I've seen you wanna avoid dating sites/apps like the plague. Women only use those for slutting about or if they're desperate single mothers

I'm thinking imageboards, omegle, youtube, even facebook are all better choices
>>
>>27925893
It's the great paradox in life, man. Women's personalities start to get tolerable at pretty much exactly the same time that their bodies and faces start to go to shit.
>>
>>27928485
not to be contrary, but do you really think late 20s women are nicer than 18y/o girls? Every older girl I meet is bitchy and extremely judgmental despite having low value herself. Also they're just humorless :(
>>
File: 12090.png (23 KB, 449x179) Image search: [Google]
12090.png
23 KB, 449x179
>>27925893
>in their late twenties
>start mellowing out
done riding the cock carousel

the only thing mellowing out is the collagen in their late twenties skin that's breaking down and giving them old wrinkly pussies
>>
File: Erica.jpg (70 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Erica.jpg
70 KB, 1080x720
>tfw in love with a girl half my age
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.