[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a Stacey that I've been hanging out with more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1457571032038.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457571032038.jpg
1 B, 486x500
There's a Stacey that I've been hanging out with more and more, almost unwittingly. She texts me to hang out on the weekends, and I end up going sometimes because of sheer boredom. Most of the time, it's just me and her smoking weed on the couch watching netflix documentaries. I know netflix and chill is a thing, but I'm fairly sure she's not attracted to me. She's a Stacey, through and through with a history of dating Chads.

What's a robot to do?
>>
>>27923983
I'm in a similar boat, I "hang around" with this attractive woman, but I'm fairly sure I'm not supposed to make a move
>>
All these could /thread if you just post a picture of yourself
>>
>>27923983
make a move, if she rebuffs u, then stop being her time filler tool and go do some shit u wanna do.
>>
It's called a friend. Enjoy it and stop feeling entitled to every interaction between man and woman having to end up with sex.
>>
>>27924115
There's nothing really better to do. Right now, she's my only consistent source of companionship. Also, it is very interesting to get a look into the mindset of a Stacey.
>>
>>27924093
True. Factual. Wisdom.
>>
>>27924124
I don't understand people who tripcode. Why do you feel the need to put a name to your posts? Is it to have a higher chance to illicit a response?
>>
>>27924657
I don't know about others, but I tripcode because I'm an attentionwhore and want to stand out between Anonymous posters.
>>
>>27924192
Thing is, she'll continue to be your only source of companionship because you devote all your available companion time to her.

Once she finds her next boyfriend she'll drop you quicker than a flaming turd and you'll be left with nothing better to do than spam up r9k with oneitis posts while you cry into your choice of beverage.

She'll tell you you'll continue to be friends and probably will maintain contact with you but not at the same level.

You can enjoy the friendship but don't go catching feels until she's catching your jizz in her hair.

Also, don't forget she is only one woman and doesn't represent the other 50% of humanity completely.
>>
>>27924886
>Once she finds her next boyfriend she'll drop you quicker than a flaming turd
I've befriended Stacies before and nothing even changed when they got a boyfriend. Whatever girl you befriended that dumped you the moment she got a boyfriend doesn't represent the other 50% of humanity completely, Anon.
>>
>>27924886
The thing is, I'm not that attracted to her, at least not in that way. Would I fuck her? Yes. Absolutely. Would I make her my gf? Never.
>>
>>27923983
>>27925494
>What's a robot to do?
So... Nothing? It's a mutually beneficial companionship of convenience. Simply enjoy it for what it is while it lasts, until either a Chad approaches her or you decide you want to find a girlfriend.
>>
File: dfsaeradsf.jpg (120 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
dfsaeradsf.jpg
120 KB, 900x900
>>27923983
She's using you for attention and companionship. You're using her for companionship while you're bored.

Almost all human relationships are transactional. As long as you're getting something out of this arrangement continue on. Just don't get attached as she'll likely stop when she finds something better to do.
>>
>>27925256
I see what you did there. It was good. Threw the old 50% thing back at me. Good advice from someone who's been sacked off by multiple Stacies.
>>
>>27924704
well, at least you're honest about it. I don't think OP necessarily feels entitled, he just wants others' speculation on her intent.
>>
>>27923983
You're basically her cat. I think you should move on. Does she take you shopping?
>>
>>27923983
She wants to bang you 100%%%
>>
>>27923983
Honestly, sounds like a good relationship already. Not as a dating one but a good friendship. It doesnt have to always lead to sex.
If that's what you want to be more then go ahead and try. Worst she can do is say no but it's all about presentation if you do try. If you get too attached and she says no then cut your losses and move on
>>
>>27923983
are you... perhaps what could be referred to as... 'friends'?

jesus christ
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.