[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most fucked up thing you would do for a million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: 1460583965114.jpg (227 KB, 773x960) Image search: [Google]
1460583965114.jpg
227 KB, 773x960
What's the most fucked up thing you would do for a million dollars?
Bonus: give a story of the most fucked up thing you've actually done for any sum of money
>>
Its subjective
>>
>>27923179
Your mom. XDXDXDXD
>>
I let a guy fuck my ass for $200. I'm not gay. I didn't enjoy it, it was uncomfortable and kind of painful, and I had to prep beforehand (cleaning, stretching with fingers, lube). I would probably do it again if I was strapped for cash, sadly.
>>
>>27923613
Only $200? You could've hustled a lot more than that tbqh.
>>
>>27923179
>>27923597
OOOOO GET DUNKED LOLOLOLO
>>
>>27923613
you really could have gotten more than that, man
but hey, I do sort of know that feel
>>
>>27923179
I'd do literally anything that wouldn't kill me, remove a limb or become comatose
>>
>>27923179
Andi? Is that u?
>>
>>27924723
How did you know? :O
>>
>>27923179
Have sex with a guy. I'm gay, though. :3
>>
I once chugged a quart of jalapeno juice for $5 and licked dirty mop water for $20.
For a million, I would probably kill someone.
>>
i ate a spider for a dollar once. i didn't even get the dollar after
>>
>>27923179
Do I get away with it?
Anything where I don't die or obtain a permanent injury that makes life harder

I have a chance to get caught?
Anything I can manage to formulate a plan for not getting caught doing
>>
>>27923179
that's the shit i like faam, that's the kind of shit i would die for

is pic related you?
>>
>>27926761
Yes

This comment is also original
>>
>>27923179
How do you even draw blood with cuts so shallow?
>>
>>27926776
that's fucked up, why would you do that?

tip: if you keep doing this, next time make a cut 4 zayn, this shit will always make me laugh
>>
>>27926833
don't take the tip seriously, sorry for my bad humour, don't do that
>>
>>27926833
This is the real OP. No, it's not me in the picture. Now that I know you like that though, I kind of feel compelled to do it.
Love is worth more than money.
>>
I'd fuck a native american women a super ugly one.

This one time at jamba juice I asked for 3 smoothings (one for me, one for my brother, one for mom) the manager challenged me to eat a peeled lemon a whole unpeeled lemon and if could do it without coughing or sneezing and shallow it. I'd get them for free.

I got them for free and Jamba juice never tasted so sweet.
Actually when I got to the center of the lemon it was actually pretty sweet tasting.
>>
>>27926864
i never understood the reason people do scars, that's silly if the purpose isn't even death
>>
>>27926891
Some people just get bored. I'm contemplating doing some more right now.
>>
File: alien-abduction.jpg (61 KB, 595x819) Image search: [Google]
alien-abduction.jpg
61 KB, 595x819
Who knows. Something very fucked obviously... Fuckin million dollars bro.

As far as the most fucked up thing I've done for money:

>work 40 hours/week

Never again.
>>
>>27926920
stop saying shit, commit a proper suicide if you really are helpless
scars are for attention whores, i hope you aren't one of these
>>
>>27924045
Would you inject yourself with AIDS?
>>
>>27926944
What?

Self harm =/= suicidal

Stop that stupid fucking meme. Some people enjoy the pain. It gives you a rush. Can you honestly see no appeal to hurting yourself?
>>
>>27926969
so AIDS doesn't kill anymore?
>>
>>27926981
if self harm isn't suicidal, then is it just masochism
yo if you want to fuck you up then do drugs it is way better and it provide some dankass moments

the only good way to do scars is when you die https://youtu.be/8Td2Ce2ZK2M
>>
>>27927039
Don't knock it 'till you try it, dudemanbro.

But you're the expert on things you don't understand.
>>
>>27927078
ok you got me
i'm just saying scars leave marks, if it isn't for attention, that's dumb
but yeah, ok

so you have already tried scars? how was it and more important what did you write?
>>
>>27927078
Self harm is fucking retarded. The rush is shit compared to real drugs, the mentality behind it is stupid and the scars stay forever.
Sure, you're a girl, so you will be never be alone, no matter how many scars you have or fucking obnoxious your personality is, but maybe, just maybe, you could try to improve yourself instead of jerking off all day long.
>>
>>27923179
I inhereted 100000$ went to thailand blew it all in 3 months in pattaya had the time of my life tho
>>
>>27926969
>2016
>not being a bugchaser
poz me up right now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU
>>
>>27927133
all women are the same, they all think they're as lonely as us and try to get attention
>>
>>27926969
Yes, then i could do bb without having to worry about getting infected
>>
I think people still think that I, OP, am the one in the picture I posted.
I thought the filename was a good indicator that I saved it from somewhere else.
Self harm is retarded and I pay absolutely 0 mind to anyone who does it.
>>
>>27927177
I probebly could have ended up a long time in jail cuz of all the drugs i had and used
>>
Post is dead, moving on
>>
>>27927133
>you're a girl
you're stupid

>>27927132
Some people have a compulsion to be disgusting, to scar and bloody themselves and physically can't relax until they act on. The entire day it's just in my mind that I have to do a better job next time and cut more of my body.

Obviously it's stupid and short sighted but nothing has helped. You don't think I feel like a retarded fucking teenage girl doing this shit?
>>
This kid at the ice rink was being a cunt so my friend gave me a dollar to push him over. I get paid to eat things from the garbage all the time, feels bad knowing I'll never be anything more than a clown to them.
>>
>>27927243
Its sorta how i feel about wacking off in the middle of the city centrum
>>
>>27927243
>Some people have a compulsion to be disgusting, to scar and bloody themselves and physically can't relax until they act on.
That's an addiction you can just deal with. I quit several drugs, you can quit being a retarded faggot.
>>
>>27927298
I quit therfore everyone who cant are weak pussys
Bitch plz
>>
>>27927318
It's different for everyone, but the vast majority of people can quit, if they really want to. Most have support networks that enable their retarded behaviour and never really see a need to improve. I suppose you could say that I was lucky that I was always completely alone and so I had to deal with my problems. Knowing that nobody will ever help you can be a strong motivator, but there are others.
>>
>>27927298
I've quit a lot of things too. It doesn't change the feeling.

I'm an ugly fuck anyway who's never had attention from females. Give me a good reason I should care about emo scars.
>>
File: 1459750026217.jpg (107 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459750026217.jpg
107 KB, 400x400
Buy as much bread as i can find, or any type of food that's at the bottom of the food pyramid, only to dump it all in the shores of africa so that they'd have to eat soggy bread.....hate blackass dookies
>>
>>27927301
And your ip is listed
>>
I'd spend 40 years of my life toiling away in wage slavery.
>>
File: 1459373823618.jpg (6 KB, 263x300) Image search: [Google]
1459373823618.jpg
6 KB, 263x300
>>27927353
Kek
Lets hope they drown trying to get it
>>
>>27927350
because you're completely fucking up absolutely any future chance with an actual nice person that you could have had
not like you should worry about it now though, since girls would never bat an eye at you at this point
>>
>>27927349
Ik, i quit heroin myself...
Quiting weed and ciggis isnt as ez tho
>>
>>27927393
See, this is why nobody takes you seriously, because you can't make a decent argument.

If someone is so physically repulsive that they're most likely never going to find a partner then something superficial, like some cuts, is not going to make a difference.
>>
>>27927349
>The vast majority of people can quit

[CITATION NEEDED]
>>
>>27927646
Why couldnt urmom during pregnancy?
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 652x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 652x768
For a million dollars I would lace a town's water supply with ricin
>>
Damn my haemotelangia, that picture made me horny. Hopefully those are a girl's legs, if not I would feel kinda gay.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.