[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Western women actually think they can spend their teens and twenties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: 1460505565407.jpg (136 KB, 1095x735) Image search: [Google]
1460505565407.jpg
136 KB, 1095x735
Western women actually think they can spend their teens and twenties jumping from dick to dick and then expect men who were rejected by them constantly when younger to fix their fuck up of a life.

I actually feel joy when I hear about a Stacy being beaten or killed by their abusive boy. It actually make me feel happy.
>>
I'm not that /edgy/ but I do get a kick from all those 'waiting for a REAL MAN to STEP UP to the PLATE left by some LITTLE BOY' posts that garner a nice circle-jerk spree in the comments.

If you're looking for a fool-proof way to totally fuck up your life, go ahead and become a single mom. Short of being a widow, you made some bad choices to end up in that spot.
>>
>>27922709
>/edgy/
Not edgy just cruel towards women after they have treated me and others like me while having the gale to still say they are still oppressed.
>>
>>27922659
>real man
>balding
>skinnyfat
>short
>cuckold
>beta

ok I'll stick with being a "boy"
>>
>>27922659
get a load of this fuckboy

>hoverhanding your own wife
sad
>>
>>27922659
God I hate cucks like this.

Both genders are at fault, you can't criticise manchildren for not "manning up" and being content with go-nowhere jobs that pay just enough to cover the bills, weed, and a bit of spending money while celebrating sluts that spend their teens-20s binge-spending, travelling the world, and sleeping around for "finding themselves" and "rejecting societal preconceptions of what womanhood should be".

Is he a cuckservative to boot? They're the ones that usually blame everything wrong with Western society on "manchildren"
>>
>>27922787
How is he a cuckold?
Does this word have any meaning at all?
>>
>>27922659
The perfect life would be

>A good job.
>Woman that I love and she loves me.
>A good dog.
>A good place to live.
>Time for my hobbies and interests.

That's what I need to be happy. I don't fucking need any kids.
>>
>>27922930
I'm pretty sure they aren't his kids. Even if they are his kids she still spent her youth being a whore in short he paid premium price of a heavily use defective product.

Would buy a used up broken down car for ten times it's original price? No you wouldn't in fact you would laugh in the dealers face.
>>
>>27922930
I think he's pretty based desu; I'm 26 and in 5 years time I could see this being my opinion because it's already sounding true
>>
>>27922853
This desu. I'd rather die alone than end up with that kind of woman.
>>
>>27922659
ahahaha what a cucked out faggot that guy is. holy shit, he's owned now.
he even clearly parrots his owner's rants.
thanks brobot, that made me smile
>>
>>27922659
But what if no woman wants you? how do I become a man while I'm forever alone?
>>
>>27922991
Your entire argument is based on your assumption that she was a whore.
Nothing in that picture leads to this.
They both look nice and normal.

I don't understand you people.
If people speak out for an old-fashioned way you're not happy.
If people speak out for a liberal slut lifestyle you're not happy.

What's deal here I honestly don't get it.

There is not one divorce or single mum in my whole family.
All of them are good people who found other good people to start a family with.
Everyone is working good jobs and provides there kids a good life.
(We are not in America though)
>>
>>27922930
cuckold: A man raising another man's children
or more generally: someone who is investing in something without getting a fair return or compensation
>>
>>27922659
Its not they "think" they can. They actually fucking can, we gave the pussy too much power.

And we're a part of the problem. Why do we dedicate our lives to finding a pure cutie waifu? Pussy. Why do we mock and attack manlets? Because its funny, but also pussy, because they can't get it.

Even being angry gives power to their pussy, sadly, they've indoctrinated a fuck ton of cucks. So men as a whole may not ever get our power all the way back. It might be too late.
>>
>>27923096
>we are not in america though
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>27923096
>Your entire argument is based on your assumption that she was a whore.
Mate 99 percent of western women are whores.
>>
>>27923011
That's good but starting a family with 31 is kinda late.
Except if you will be already married at that time.

By the age of 30 you probably went through so many break ups that you will have troubles staying in a relationship.

But thats just in general. Doesn't necessarily have to apply to you
>>
>>27923119
Idk.
Like I said.
Good people find other good people.
That's how it worked at least from my personal experience.

Maybe you go for the wrong women.
>>
File: beta hand positioning.png (225 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
beta hand positioning.png
225 KB, 440x440
I really can't stand the
>im a real man and nice guy
meme as depicted in OP's post, but I'm amazed that y'all take pleasure in suffering beyond what was administered (ex: lol a stacy died well she rejected me so she deserved it)

Maybe it's just my philosophical views, but I'd rather have stacies (and anyone in general) have things inflicted on them equal to what they cause or what others experience. It'd cause a lot more empathy and be better for the human race when people know each others' pain.

>inb4 white knighting
>inb4 empathy is a meme, what do you call the abundance of feel threads?
>inb4 defending stacies and roasties
>inb4 reeeing
>>
>>27922659
>western women actually think they can spend their teens and twenties jumping from dick to dick and then expect men who were rejected by them constantly when younger to fix their fuck up of a life
it works though
>>
>>27923272
when you friendzoned so hard you even hoverhand your wife
>>
File: Screenshot_17.png (58 KB, 160x242) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_17.png
58 KB, 160x242
>>27922659
>le real man
>>
>>27922709
>know a white girl that was an abusive relationship with some arab
>parents tried desperately to tell her she needs to leave him
>fuck you mom and dad, I'm moving out and marrying him
>she was 18 and he was a 27 drug dealer
>he gets her preggos, still abuses her, goes to jail multiple times for petty crimes and drug dealing
>finally divorces him, decides NOT to get him to pay child support because she just wants nothing to do with him
>is now married to a nu male white guy that stays at home all day doing nothing but smoking pot while she goes to work
>she actually has the audacity to whine about how he is a bum that does fuck all
>>
>>27923301
It wont work on most anons, taiwaniese rabbit breeding boards have really bad impact on future relationships
>>
>>27923096
kek, in britain 13+ grills swallow several "after" pills every year because they are too lazy and too dumb to remember about condom/pills
>>
>>27922659
lmao fucking pasty faggot
>>
File: 1460640471474.jpg (20 KB, 536x536) Image search: [Google]
1460640471474.jpg
20 KB, 536x536
>>27922659
>real man
>skinnyfat nu-male cuckold
Kek

I believe a real man is one who will stop at nothing to acheive that which he desires. A man who will fulfill his dream, his passion. Not one who forces himself to live under the foot of a woman. A man is a stoic. A man's wife is HIS own, not his RULER.
>>
File: dalethemale.png (615 KB, 500x1137) Image search: [Google]
dalethemale.png
615 KB, 500x1137
>>27922659
Never forget Dale
>>
File: 1450081628110.png (125 KB, 1476x502) Image search: [Google]
1450081628110.png
125 KB, 1476x502
>>27922659
>think they can spend their teens and twenties jumping from dick to dick and then expect men who were rejected by them constantly when younger to fix their fuck up of a life
Yes, that's the general decision of all women (hivemind).
>>
>>27923480
That's literally what a "real man" was and always has been.

This new definition of how guys should be le emoshunal and le provide for teh luv of their lyfe is made entirely by retarded whores attempting to bait beta providers and further preached by nu males that fell for the vagina memes.
>>
>>27922659
There's a guy from my old school who has that exact hair-face-beard combo and is a notorious hoverhander

It's uncanny
>>
File: 1459716300861.jpg (8 KB, 398x398) Image search: [Google]
1459716300861.jpg
8 KB, 398x398
>>27922659
Because they can. Because no matter how many miles of Chad cock they've taken, no matter how many babies they've squirted out or abortions they've had, no matter how blow out their roastie vag is, there will ALWAYS be a ronery betamax fuckboi desperate to clean up the mess and tell her how 'special' she is and how 'the past doesn't matter'. And if she doesn't eventually run back to Chad's cock, she'll always be dreaming of it, in her sexless marriage...
>>
File: 1459751348936.png (428 KB, 680x691) Image search: [Google]
1459751348936.png
428 KB, 680x691
>I fell for the marriage and kids meme, so everyone else does too

Sorry, but I have no desire to welcome parasites into my life.

I'm fine with the idea of having a long term gf, but they have to be someone I can see as an equal. Someone who can support themselves. Someone who shares my interests and/or same aspirations in life. I have no desire to get married and have a "housewife", aka a glorified NEET leeching off of you.

I most DEFINITELY do not want kids. I hate children. They're obnoxious, they're loud, they're expensive, and they're a massive responsibility.

Once you have a cancerous family your life is over. You stop living for yourself. You start living for the benefit of other people, who may not even be appreciative of what you sacrificed for them.

Fuck that.
>>
>>27922979

>would have a dog but not children

Worse than the cat lady meme. You degenerates that are anti-children should be skinned alive and hanged from the nearest tree. Die already with your hedonistic shit. You're the same as roasties that don't want children because wahhhhhh muh freedumbs and fun wahhhh. Fuck, I wish I could snap your neck right now.
>>
>>27923534

>vagina memes

What a time to be alive
>>
They can get plastic surgery that makes their cunts tight again. That mean a girl can spend her early 20's going to cock to cock and then lie about it in her mid 20's. You'll never know the difference.
>>
>>27923644
You sound like a crazy sociopath, dude

>me me me
>it's all about me!
>>
>>27923706

fuck off roastie scum

bloxx
>>
>>27923706

>>me me me
>it's all about me!

Nobody's forcing you to live for yourself, buddy.
You can go sacrifice yourself for Israel if you want.
>>
>>27923659
>wanting kids
>spending time on r9k

pick one you fucking neanderthal
>>
>>27923706
Yeah, living my life for myself. What a crazy notion!
>>
>>27922659
im 28 and just 'coming into my own'

ive seen guys get married and settle down and have kids already, looks shit

girls my age that were 'out of my range' are now beneath me objectively. its cool how the power dynamic shifts and they have NOTHING to bring to the negotiation table.

they can offer you sex, so what? who cant? then they offer you money to buy a house... why would i want to buy a house with you? then they think they can offer you mature conversation... no you cant, youre quoting friends and gilmore girls all the time

MGTOW with fuck buddies whenever you want ftw
>>
>>27923659

angry, bitter, delusional /pol/fag detected.
>>
>>27923706
its his life, he can do whatever the fuck he wants, why an idea of someone living for himself triggers you so much? oh probably because you're a parasitic roastie
>>
>>27923706
>me me me
>he thinks this is wrong
Humanity is inherently selfish. To deny that is delusional. Every action you make is entirely due to the belief that it will benefit you in some way.
For example:
>Person Y is about to be hit by a bullet, is pushed out of the way byPerson X
>Person X believes that this action will redeem their lives and result in them going to Heaven
Or something like that. It may even be subconscious. But one thing is for sure, all human acts are selfish.
>>
>>27923778
The way I see it, it's more selfish to expect me to give up my one shot at life for the benefit of others.
>>
>>27922659

The titanic number of single moms shows their plans might have an error somewhere...
>>
File: 1460483812254.png (993 KB, 1000x725) Image search: [Google]
1460483812254.png
993 KB, 1000x725
I don't like my old edit anymore, here's another one

I can't get over this fucking hand

And his post
>>
>>27922659
>Western women actually think
No, they don't think, they know.

Government allows women to be whores by literally giving them a paycheck for it. The more children a single mother has, the bigger the payday.

Women used to have to be selective when picking a man in the dating game. Sure she wants to fuck Chad, but at the end of the day she needs a responsible man that will take care of her and give her financial support. It is for this reason that she won't run to Chad and will instead look for a steady, reliable man who works and who she knows will stick around to raise children.

But with state government, that literally is not an issue. Women don't have to worry about a steady man, they already have a steady system: Taxes. She can fuck Chad as many times as she wants and pump out as many children as she wants. Not just as many as she wants, as many as she needs. The government literally increases the money supply to single mothers with more children, so more kids=more money. Government completely removes reliable men from the equation, because it IS the reliable man to women. After all, why would a woman fuck a guy who isn't Chad and who is stable when she could instead fuck Chad and then have the government tax the reliable guy to pay for her and Chad's child?

We're sitting around bitching about women fucking Chad and living whore lifestyles, while in a way women are literally cucking us. We're paying for their children, and if we refuse the government will throw you in prison for tax evasion.
>>
File: The+real+curse_c1ddf4_5163740.jpg (50 KB, 780x846) Image search: [Google]
The+real+curse_c1ddf4_5163740.jpg
50 KB, 780x846
>>27923793
It doesn't even provide a legitimate benefit. Reproduction serves no purpose aside form... you guessed it, reproduction. Life is cyclical and ultimately, will fulfill no greater goal, no legitimate purpose. Humanity has availed nothing. There is nothing to gain from continuing this cycle. Only through delusional narcissism and selfishness do we continue this insanity.
>>
>>27923717
>>27923728
>>27923734
>>27923753
>>27923778
Most people have some subconscious level of empathy and warmth that drives them to procreate to achieve meaning in their lives by creating families.

If you don't want to, maybe you haven't matured and are still in a childish mindset, or maybe you're a literal sociopath. Not a roastie, it's just something normal human beings do - we've done it for so long, that's why there is 7+ billion of us. Normal people want to spread their seed.
>>
You millennial betas really have no sense of community or solidarity; this is exactly what is leading to the downfall of the west

http://therightstuff.biz/2016/01/13/the-decline-of-community/
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 443x332
>skinnyfat beta nu-male midget thinks he's a man because he's raising someone's kids for them
>>
File: Hooverhand.png (675 KB, 642x564) Image search: [Google]
Hooverhand.png
675 KB, 642x564
Holy shit you guys, this dude fucking hoverhands HIMSELF.
>>
>>27923865
>meaning
>creating families
KEK
See >>27923854
What use is false "meaning"?
>>
>>27923865

Empathy has nothing to do with procreation, and procreation has even less to do with childishness and sociopathy.

One is a biological imperative, the other is a function of higher consciousness.
>>
>>27923865
"Normal" people live in poverty and don't care about contracetion. They enjoy fucking. That's it. They enjoy making a new employee from a child.

There's a reason the third world is blowing up and the first world isn't. That reason is because of the first paragraph. They don't have contraception and they like to breed employees for themselves to take care of them.
>>
>>27923879
Multiculturalism is to blame for the loss of community.
>>
>>27923906
>>27923913
>>27923914
If you don't impregnate a woman, have her carry your children in her womb, you're basically missing out on life.
>>
>>27923925
Globalism is to blame for multiculturalism
>>
>>27923865
>achieve meaning in their lives by creating families
What achievement? Literally anyone who is't sterile can have a child. It's not impressive.

What meaning? So you can spend a fortune raising some snot nosed brat? So you can go through a divorce and custody battle? So you have to give your up aspirations and goals in life because you had sex one night and 9 months later a parasite popped out of the girl?

>7+ billion of us
Yeah, and we don't need any fucking more.
>>
>>27923939
The Jews are to blame for globalism.
>>
>>27923933
>If you don't impregnate a woman, have her carry your children in her womb, you're basically missing out on life.

thanks mom/grandma

ive seen the life you get with kids. it looks shit. its not like i just randomly decided "fuck that".
>>
>>27923933
How am I missing out on life by having to have a family of parasites that I have to sacrifice my life for?
>>
>>27923941
It takes a lot of hard work to raise a family, especially one that is functional, that you can be proud of, that will carry your name for generations.

You can't do it because you're a weak, sociopathic child. Men better than you do it all the fucking time, successfully, while juggling their jobs as head doctors and CEOs.
>>
>>27923980
>You can't do it because you're a weak, sociopathic child. Men better than you do it all the fucking time, successfully, while juggling their jobs as head doctors and CEOs.

You mean less than 0.01% of the population? That sounds awesome man

Tell me more about how I shouldn't be like 99.99% of cases though
>>
>>27923933
>you're basically missing out on life.
Exactly. But if life itself holds no kind of purpose, no kind of meaning, then is that really so bad?
>>
>>27923955
Women are to blame for Jews
>>
>>27924001
You're presumably white and middle class. You're already the top 1%. The only thing that makes you not that minority is the fact that you're a lazy selfish child.

You don't even feel the biological urge to impregnate a woman and have her womb filled with your children. It's pathetic desu senpai
>>
>>27923980
>that will carry your name for generations
How is that something to be proud of?
It's a fucking last name. It's largely meaningless. I'll be dead and in the ground, why should I care that some fuckhead 3 generations from now has the same last name?
>>
>>27924025
Being white doesnt make you 1%

Being middle class doesnt make you 1%

Being white middle class doesnt make you 1%

Being a CEO/Doctor with a successful marriage and family makes you 1%
>>
>>27924025
>You don't even feel the biological urge to impregnate a woman and have her womb filled with your children. It's pathetic desu senpai
You aren't explaining HOW or WHY this is pathetic, and it's really just seeming like a sad attempt at trolling.
>>
>>27922659
what an absolute and utter fucking tool
he seems to think what works for him applies to everyone else. That's now how evolution works, or society, works at all.
>>
>>27924109
>Normies who operate on the just world theory
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27924078
If you don't understand you're beyond hopeless
>>
File: 1460723760354.jpg (24 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
1460723760354.jpg
24 KB, 625x417
>>27924141
Lmao. No logic or reasoning whatsoever.
>>
>>27923145
da fuq, ~30 is a normal age to start a family in my country and we have a low divorce rate
>>
>>27922659
Oh man watch out for that real man there! Cant wait for his "just man up boi" when her wife leaves him in a couple of years (all statistics) for half of his shit. Who is gonna be the boi on the street then fucktard?
>>
>>27922659
>>27923272
>>27923332
>>27923503
>>27923810
>>27923897
can dale be a new meme???
>delta dale
>dapper dale
>dale the real male
>real male dale
>dumb dale
>>
>People who don't have kids and yet expect a pension
>>
>>27924149
If you don't understand literally the number one basic primal human desire you honestly will never understand it because you're broken
>>
>>27924218
the mans desire is to fuck its not to raise a family you retard

yeah im sure theres fucking apes getting married and settling down

the whole hannibal impregnating thousands of women was just a weird anomaly and not a demonstration of what the ultimate free alpha male wants to do
>>
>>27924218
You aren't explaining any of the reasoning you have for your assertion and you're just insulting me. There is no way I am going to take you serious.
>>
File: torment.png (75 KB, 277x162) Image search: [Google]
torment.png
75 KB, 277x162
This thread is now a dale thread

post dale memes
>>
>>27924218
We're not animals. We don't act solely on instinct. We're capable of thought.

Even if there was a primal desire it would be sex. It is the incentive for procreation. Procreation itself is not the desire. Even then we have condoms and pills to prevent pregnancy.

Enjoy your parasites.
>>
>>27923695
I've never actually experienced a difference in tightness due to them being whorey.

I've fucked loose virgins, I've fucked tight whores, it's actually really random, just like having a roastie.

I think it's more a genetic thing, r9k can't provide me with any evidence to show otherwise as well so my lived experience is all I have to go by.
>>
I'm >>27924149 >>27924274
and keep in mind that I'm not this retard >>27924279
>>
>>27924310
kegels

they can exercise their pussy and make it tighter

they can choose to flex on your cock and tighten it
>>
>>27924119
>Normies who operate on the just world theory
This fucking idiots just be yourself, I'm 5'4'' and my area of work is exported to a curry smelling cunts.
>>
>>27923933

cool, more womb space for you I guess, why aren't I being congratulated on my selfless contribution to you breeders?
>>
>>27924025
>You don't even feel the biological urge to impregnate a woman and have her womb filled with your children. It's pathetic desu senpai

hahahhahahha

you should go for it, fill her up, then get back to me after ~16 years and we'll chat about where our lives are
>>
>>27924337
Yeah I know about them, that has nothing to do with what I wrote though
>>
File: 14526371731.jpg (148 KB, 1344x756) Image search: [Google]
14526371731.jpg
148 KB, 1344x756
>>27923503
Never forget Dale. He is one with the cucks now.
>>
>>27924274

Just bounce homie. Justifications and rationalizations and attacks all up in here. You got better things to do, friend.
>>
>I'm a man
>pls share this snippet of my self serving vanity <3333

lawd

it works though, he's got you faggots talking about it, right
>>
>>27923659
>Fuck, I wish I could snap your neck right now.
You'd end up with hand cramps just trying, you pathetic little tradcon piece of shit. We all know tradcon are cowardly dogs who will never act out unless they have the support of a mob.
If society collapsed, you'd be the first to be publicly executed.
>>
>>27924496
>he's got you faggots talking about it, right

>Jokes on them I was only pretending to be retarded

he should kill himself, so should you
>>
>>27923980
Just how fucking egotistic and afraid of death are you? Your entire argument boils down to ego preservation, no different to fucking religion. Jesus fuck, go back to 1276.
>>
Reading these comments...

Men blame women for being selfish (women focus on careers, on their freedom), but the truth is men are just as, maybe even more selfish.

What do you expect when men no longer want marriage and children?

You have single mothers, many unmarried women and low birthrate.

The truth is - men are are the core problem. They believe women exist only for their needs and are not willing to share anything.

Every male on 4chan is like this.
>>
>>27924591
>What do you expect when men no longer want marriage WITH WHORES and children WITH WHORES?

FTFY

>men are are the core problem

men want children just as badly as before, just with respectable women, low birthrate is directly proportional with the number of respectable women out there.
>>
>>27924623
whores are women who had sex with men who didn't stick around, if they did, those women would no longer be whores.

And most of times it's the woman who comes to be pregnant, not the man wanting a child.
>>
>>27924646
I'd gladly have kids with a woman who won't cheat, lie and be a bitch.

Guess what
>>
>>27924591
>What do you expect when men no longer want marriage and children?
You're placing the cart before the horse, friend.
>>
>>27924591
>freedom
KEK, it's just a fake freedom. You're a slave of the cock, you need constantly more cocks and validation because you get so bored with the same "mediocre" guy and casual sex is the only way to have the best guys. At 30, you find yourself incapable of loving, but you need financial security .
Is this freedom?
>>
>>27924685
may I ask how is that placing a cart before the horse?
>>
>>27924591
I'd like to raise a cute little girl but the problem is that I don't want to deal with it when it grows beyond that point. I also don't want a woman/the mother in my life. For me to reproduce would be a terrible idea because the kid wouldn't be properly supported during those terrible teen years. I wish more people had a bit of fucking foresight instead of bringing up kids to terrible parents, even worse with those having mental illness issues and even to go as far as being anorexic during the pregnancy and first year of the childs life, like my mother was.

Not everyone should breed and we live in a time wherein it is no longer a means of shitting out kids in the hopes that they end up providing for the family. Most people breed for entirely selfish reasons, and that is creating an impoverished class of people in nations that have no business have such large numbers of broken homes.
>>
>>27924688
You know... women are taught that men in ther 20's are not ready to settle down.

But men in their 20s do like to sleep around.

Why are women the only ones to get reprimanded for having sex? It's nothing but man selfishness again.
>>
>>27924700
Men no longer want marriage and children BECAUSE modern women are total sluts that have no value, especially not in a familial sense.

You posit that it's the other way around, that women are sluts because men don't want to get married.
>>
>>27924721
Research human evolution and sexual selection.
The minority of men gain access to the majority of pussy.
>>
>>27924730
The truth is that men don't want to get married but they want sex with no strings.

How does that not create sluts?
>>
>>27924700
>asks what will be caused from men not wanting children
>doesn't ask what caused men to not want children

basically that. men not wanting children is simply a reaction to a change in women
>>
>>27924591
I'm >>27923644
The only woman I want in my life would be one who you think men consider "selfish" for wanting careers.

I would ONLY consider a woman who can support themselves and shares my interests and/or aspirations.

Women are raised to be selfish in expecting a housewife life of luxury.

>What do you expect when men no longer want marriage and children?

Why should I give a shit? I don't want them. I won't have them. Not my problem if there are whores out there with children.
>>
>>27922659
lmao he looks fucking deranged and hopeless, just kill me look in his eyes

the look on his woman says it all - hehe i managed to lockdown this brainwashed mangina cuckold and i will bleed him slowly, he doesn't even know these children aren't his

this is the kind of pathetic man that goes around screaming to other men to get married so they stop enjoying life and accompany him in his misery
>>
>>27924713
By your post you are not fit to be a father.
>>
>>27922659
>I actually feel joy when I hear about a Stacy being beaten or killed by their abusive boy. It actually make me feel happy.

cute cunt
>>
>>27924721
>women are taught
Guess who teaches this? :^)
>men in their 20s do like to sleep around
Only a few males can do this.
Most guys in that age (me included) are trying to have meaningful relationship with women, but we get constantly rejected.
If most men were having casual sex you'd be right..
>>
File: 1457260682323.jpg (494 KB, 1000x640) Image search: [Google]
1457260682323.jpg
494 KB, 1000x640
>>27922659
>tfw I'll never become like this

Release yourself from 3D dominion, and accept the true freedom of mind that 2D brings.
>>
>>27924744
not true.

Even in our age when men have given up on being husbands and fathers, women still have children with betas.

>>27924751
the change is women wanted freedom to be independent - and men became lazy - expecting women to do everything.
>>
>>27924749
>The truth is that men don't want to get married but they want sex with no strings.
Plenty of women also want that. Regardless it's modern feminist society that let it happen. Women's liberation turned them into nothing more than a cocksleeve for men.
>>
>>27924721
Paternity: a man has no way of knowing that his genes are being protected and passed on but a woman will always know, thus the balance of the sex act holds different objective merit for each gender. This is why males compete with other men for access to a vagina whereas females only compete with each other for their own social pecking order which allows access to greater quality men. Females are guaranteed access to semen, the difference is that they have particular standards and a long term gameplan. Men are willing to give up their lives for short term pussy access. This is a glaringly large and unbalanced sexual dynamic.
>>
>>27924783
>Only a few males can do this.

let me tell you that even these guys don not want to commit,

you all expect models who make alot of money, to have sex with no strings attached.

Male selfishness I tell you, you are all the same :).
>>
>>27924763
No shit you fucking moron. That is what I explicitly outlined.

>>27924790
>not true.
It is true. You can't deny the genetic evidence. Ignorance isn't an excuse anymore.
>>
>>27922853
Why is it that every middle class girl I come across has to "find herself" by fucking every dick she can get her hands on?
>>
>>27924821
Is this broscience or bropsychology? Either way its brobullshit.
>>
>>27924859
Sure thing, bullshit which has been taught in the best universities around the world for decades.
>>
>>27924876
Give me some links to the studies at these top universities then.
>>
>>27924790
>and men became lazy - expecting women to do everything
No. We stopped doing 50% of the shit we used to, because now women are "empowered" to do that 50% of shit.
Women want the privileges that come with liberation, but none of the responsibilities.

It's macrocosmic of the woman in the workplace who says she's strong and independent, but still demands the male workers help her get the heavy boxes off of the top shelf.
>>
>>27924883
Here is a start and should give you enough keywords to further research.
http://m.genome.cshlp.org/content/25/4/459
>>
>>27924831
Almost every male want to commit.
The ones who don't are Chads who have women constantly throwing themselves at him.
There are a lot of decent guys who are always rejected in favor of "bad boy jock".
The decent guys want a relationship, nont fucking every thing that has three holes. Even if they appear to want to, it's just because they are disappointed, but it's a rage stage (usually after breaking up).
How many men break up saying "I feel I'm missing my best years?"
>>
>>27923854
It's selfish as fuck to tHink that somehow, YOU are the pinnacle of everything humanity has to offer. And because you have become nothing and do nothing, you project that end game to all others.

Humanity has so much further to go, and so much more to do, and to keep that beauty from others is simply insane.
>>
>>27924859
Not bullshit in the slightest, mate. It's why women are attracted to status, and not just physical health/virility.
The status of her man usually means that she is "trading up", in a social sense. And that places her at a point where can potentially trade further up to even wealthier men.

Side note: do you know why the tip of your dick is shaped kind of funny? The ridge on the tip of your dick is there in order to make a scoop shape, so that when you have sex with a woman, it will hopefully remove any semen left by the previous man so that you stand a better chance of impregnating her.
Obviously, this has little practical use or meaning now, but tens of thousands of years ago it was an important part of biological/sexual/reproductive warfare.
>>
>>27924942
>Humanity has so much further to go, and so much more to do, and to keep that beauty from others is simply insane.
Oh piss off with your teleological babble. The species will go primarily in the direction expressed by the traits of the men women choose to have offspring with. Everything else is largely irrelevant
>>
>>27922659
>Western women actually think they can spend their teens and twenties jumping from dick to dick and then expect men who were rejected by them constantly when younger to fix their fuck up of a life.

THIS BARELY, IF EVER, HAPPENS.

They don't want you They don't end up with you. They end up with the older version of the guy they fucked when they were in their prime. And that guy fucked his fair share of girls like her when he was in his prime. They don't see anything wrong with it.

Robots end up with the very worst examples, not the average ones,
>>
>>27924936
i wish it were true,

but men who are not Chads still leave their children, cheat and are not good partners in general.

Do you men really believe you are innocent?

If you were a woman you would see how untrustworthy you men really are!
>>
>>27924966
Most people are still afraid of the concept of hypergamy similar to how a few hundred years ago people were afraid of the science behind natural selection. They prefer to be comfortable in their safe ignorance.
>>
>>27922659
Damn this guy seems boring. Boring hair, boring facial, boring shirt, boring jeans, just a boring void of a human.

I'll bet he has no hobbies or interests. "Being a dad" is literally his whole life and meaning. Notice how "Men so focused on their dreams, their visions" is a BAD thing to him.

RIP Dale Partridge.
He was a Dad, and uh, well, that's it folks.
>>
>>27925020
You see men as untrusty because:
1) men who are not Chad are invisible to 20yo girl
2) when you marry a decent guy after slutting around for 10 years, you're so bitchy, you moan every time, you refuse sex for months all you care is money.
>>
>>27924942
You're a literal fucking retard who didn't read a word I said. It's a cycle. There is no pinnacle. Humanity has achieved nothing and will achieve nothing
>>
>>27925040
lmao,

RIP anon, he liked anime, hated women and was MGTOW.
>>
>>27924927
That shut her up.
>>
>>27925111
The key difference is that old mate Dale seeks value from the opinions of others whereas anon MGTOW doesn't. You're shaming doesn't work on someone who doesn't value your social hierarchy to begin with.

May as well try and shame a cat for being able to dive like a duck.
>>
>>27925156
so you are shameless.
>>
>>27925156
For not being able to*
>>
>>27925167
Hell fucking Yeah.

I'll take vidya and anime over some screeching hormonal cow any day of the week
>>
>>27925167
What is there in your value system that I ought find shameful for not adhering to?
>>
>>27922659
>I'm not sure when blah blah...

I'll tell you when. When Stacy decided to suck a million cocks from as soon as she was fertile to age 30 and beyond, that's when.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460154316462.jpg (64 KB, 720x968) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460154316462.jpg
64 KB, 720x968
Would you enter into a mutually beneficial both in financial terms as well as social status with someone of the opposite sex?
>>
File: 1460878146570.jpg (223 KB, 1095x735) Image search: [Google]
1460878146570.jpg
223 KB, 1095x735
>>27922659
>hoverhanding your own wife

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>27925231
What are the terms and agreements?
>>
>>27925201
Didn't you read the OP? you're not a REAL MAN if you have dreams and visions, you ought to be a father. As a full time job. Hell, as a full time life.
>>
>>27923644
>#15yearsold@reddit
>>
>>27924310
exactly this.

The tightness of a pussy has nothing to do with how much dick she's had... you've got to be fucking retarded to actually believe this.

Sure, a virgin who's never stuck anything up her cunt is going to be tighter than a woman who's had lots of sex, but once the initial loosening happens, more sex won't further loosen the pussy.

The only thing that will further loosen it would be childbirth or some very serious insertion fetish where she's regularly sticking watermelons up her pussy, or something like that.
>>
>>27925251
I father thousands of children on a daily basis. They live a jovial if fleeting existance from testicle to sock.
>>
>>27925235
look how retarded the kid is, too, just looking at some random shit away from the camera. also that baby looks fucking gay.
>>
>>27925275
A girl told me that having constantly huge dick inside your pussy makes it get loose.
I told her "but I thought that was a myth" and she told me "No, trust me.. It's true, personal experience"
>>
>>27923011
not sure why you think there is some sort of dichotomy between having a family and pursuing wealth and your dreams

>>27923644
>You start living for the benefit of other people, who may not even be appreciative of what you sacrificed for them

contrary to what you believe most families do love and appreciate eachother, at least white ones anyway

>>27923841
this is why everyone should be libertarian

>>27923980
>It takes a lot of hard work to raise a family

this isn't really true, all the overhype about how being a bad parent will fuck up your kids forever is just harmful to birthrates, honestly as long as your kids are healthy (from decent wage in western country) and you both love eachother (default) then theres no problems. Families are economys of scale if you already have you and your wife every addition isnt that much

>>27923925
theres other factors too such as overpopulation and urbanization

>>27924591
this isn't true, look at more societies with more traditional women, they have stable families, would you say men are fucking up those countries too? the only thing that changed here is the women.
>They believe women exist only for their needs and are not willing to share anything.
to be fair when western women constantly claim to be independent yet take from men during divorce and pregnancy can you really blame them for not ''wanting to share" when they are already losing money

>>27924749
if you want your answer look at more traditional societies where men still want sex with no strings but thats more difficult so they have to commit to one

>>27924783
this
>>
>>27925294

The older the woman gets, the higher the odds of a downs syndrome kid...
>Trig Palin bitches
>>
>>27925318
Fuck off tradcon.
>>
File: Divorce-Rate-By-Country.png (50 KB, 1332x610) Image search: [Google]
Divorce-Rate-By-Country.png
50 KB, 1332x610
>>27925318
>most families do love and appreciate eachother, at least white ones anyway

Fuck no /pol/, divorce is real
>>
File: 1448592752321.jpg (126 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1448592752321.jpg
126 KB, 1024x768
>>27922659
>I'm going to bet half of my worldly wealth plus child support that this divorced female will not divorce me
>>
File: 137256351.jpg (72 KB, 977x651) Image search: [Google]
137256351.jpg
72 KB, 977x651
>>27922659
Father son faggots. they kid has no future
>>
>>27922659
>I only have one life--might as well fuck it up just to make society happy for me!
>>
>>27925394
I was talking about the parent child relationship in that context, yea I'm aware of the decline of the west though
>>
>>27925447
It's not just the west", it is all nations that have experienced "female sexual liberation", that is: they allowed female nature to gain legal and polical girth.

The "parent child relationship" is mostly modern propaganda.
>>
File: sluts.png (256 KB, 1800x1348) Image search: [Google]
sluts.png
256 KB, 1800x1348
>>27925090
>2)

cannt killl thiss robott
>>
>>27925417
Wtf man? Whats wrong with this board?
>>
>>27925167
>arguing petty nitpicky points

woman spotted.
>>
File: Cuck.jpg (303 KB, 938x937) Image search: [Google]
Cuck.jpg
303 KB, 938x937
>>27925400
I'm sure the missus will hang around once his "people over profit" business guru shtick fails drastically.
>>
>>27925513
nothin. but ur a faggot, so maybe ur just on the wrong board.
>>
>>27925485
>It's not just the west
I'm aware of that but there arent that many countires outside the west that have gained that, or at least it hasn't affected them to the degree it has in america yet

>The "parent child relationship" is mostly modern propaganda
I don't know what you mean by this, do you hate your parents? do most people you know hate their parents? If your a neet your dependent on your parents, how can you deny the bond between neet and parent when it is almost vital to their life

btw just a side note most the divorce rate is inflated from repeat divorcers, and single moms arent families, if you look at just a regular nuclear family most of them still love eachother though the number of those is shrinking
>>
>>27925538
o wait damn this was just some social media marketing to promote his book? wow shill thread
>>
>>27925586
>shrinking
no its not.

1. promiscuity and counter culture shit was much worse in the 80s and most of the divorce problems today are people married in 80s
2. people get married later now but they also maintain their relationships a lot better. if you went to college/university you have like a maximum 12% of fucking your shit up senpai and it only gets better with wealth.
>>
>>27925643
really I thought marriage was decreasing in general and after that many couples aren't having children
>>
>>27925538
Thats a weird captcha..
>>
>>27922659
They can though
>>
>>27925792
Select all images with Deluded Beta Males to verify
>>
>>27922659
friendly reminder this mentality is obsolete because bringing more ppl to this planet will mean the end of us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOMWzjrRiBg
>>
>>27923706
>>27923865
I don't disagree with what you said, but I do question whether you thought that all the way through.

You're blaming him for a narcissistic "mememe" personality, when the context of what he said was not about him. Rather, it was about doing things together or not doing them at all.

If you really believe that there's nothing wrong with the picture of sacrificing of yourself and getting nothing back - not for an ideal, like a country or a cause even, but for just another person - then isn't that just plain hypocritical? Basically, that's exactly what the r9k people are blaming women of, for basically saying "work as a slave to me, otherwise you're just a selfish chauvinist prick". That's the kind of double standards these people are talking about here, and objecting to.

REAL sharing is something else entirely, and indeed, means that the woman just like the man is not a NEET, but rather both are productive members of society, both do their job, both support one another, and both APPRECIATE the support the other gives. I think no-one here would object to a relationship like that. But how many of us actually know of such truly equal relationships? One maybe, perhaps even two. But as a rule, they are definitely the exception.
>>
>>27925499
HOLY FUCK THIS SHIT IS JUST LIKE ONE OF THOSE BLACK AND WHITE COMICS ABOUT BETA BUX ALPHA FUCKS SHIIIEEEEEEEEET I WANT OFF THIS WILD RIDE
>>
>>27925103
In your opinion, we've achieved nothing.

In my opinion, we've achieved quite a lot.

Which one is right? Both? Neither? Either way, what matters is the experience.
>>
>>27923933
I feel sorry for people who have that as a life goal, the world has so much to offer you and you'd rather stare at some roasties flaps
>>
>>27926120
>Which is right
Me.
There is no kind of objective final goal, and as such, there is nothing to achieve.
Fuck off REDDDIT.
>>
>>27925499
this is due to people being spoon-fed society's notions of marriage and relationships, and not owning up to the biological facts.
>>
>>27925307
no, this is false. What is more likely is that after fucking a guy with a huge dick (and liking it), fucking a guy with a tiny dick afterwards felt very different to her
>>
>>27925643
check your facts, nigger, cuz you're totally fucking wrong

divorce rates have continued to explode since the 80s. The 10 yr divorce rate is above 50%, that's the TEN YEAR divorce rate, ie, people who married around 2006.

Yes, it's true, that if a woman with a degree and a good job and good income marries a man with a degree with an even better job and better income, the odds of divorce are low, around only 15% in the ten year range.

So that's all you gotta do. Get a good degree and earn more than 100K, then marry a woman with a fine arts degree (because women with degrees basically only study bullshit like that) and there you go. Good luck.
>>
File: 1386126469946.jpg (44 KB, 420x500) Image search: [Google]
1386126469946.jpg
44 KB, 420x500
>>27922709
I have a somewhat relevant story to this.

>playing WoW a few months ago
>dumb idea I know considering the state of the game but I was bored during uni break
>always been into RP
>end up RP'ing a lot with this one person
>turns out it's a female in a real life
>not a surprise, RP servers usually have more girls than PvP or PvE
>the more we talk the more her life seems totally fucked up
>she's 34 years old
>has 4 children
>works at a tattoo parlor
>has 9 piercings and around 15 tattoos
>complains that her previous partner was cheating on her
>find out that her children have different fathers
>to top it all off, she's a casual that only plays WoW, no other games
>apparently she started dating a much younger man from WoW who was 21 (same age as me) and he got her pregnant a few years ago
>mfw she started being overly flirty with me

Now, I doubt she actually wanted to pursue something in real life but I instantly thought something similar to OP.
>>
>>27926328
>earn more than 100K
So be in the top ten percent of men? Thanks for proving the point western women are hypergamous whores.
>>
>>27925938
We need more white people and less niggers you stupid fuck.
>>
>>27926529
>white people stop breeding because they are inferior

>others take over

i don't see why we need more of something that's failing and is very weak, the fact that so many white women prefer black men shows that white people are done, there is nothing that can save them
>>
>>27926328
i love how everyone fears divorce and says "blablabla 50% chance. only 39% if these factors blbalba"

what about a happy marriage? you think everyone that isn't divorced has that? my parents have been together for 30 years and they hate eachother.
>>
>>27926529
No. It's basically been over for the white race for a long, long time.
Just accept the fact that the future will be a mix of all the races.
>>
>>27923644
ayy fa m, i had NO IDEA there were this much roasties, white knights and reddiors browsing, but i 100% agree on your opinions as they are the truth and dont let ANY liberal cuckshit tell you otherwise

>fucks the top 10% of men non stop in their youth
>now wants to be a neet and have the beta guys she cheated on or ignored to pay her for the rest of her life

bitches aint shit
>>
>>27926513
I was obviously making fun of women in my post. They have unrealistic expectations, yes, I pointed that out, no I don't think it's okay.

Every woman wants a man who's 6foot or taller, and earns 100K. If you are that man, the chances of your bitch divorcing you are low, yes. But only 3-4% of men meet both those criteria.
>>
>>27923736
underrated post

i'm 28 in june. i'm feeling/experiencing everything you wrote.

this girl i graduated with messaged me on okcupid. she's actually cute-ish. she's just 29 and hit the wall'd as fuck. wayy heavier than when we were in school. i didn't even reply. felt so fucking good. not because i wouldn't date a 29 year old. just because she was a le nerdy girl who thought she was better than me in school. dating much older guys, doing drugs, etc. and now that all that shit has left her alone, i see exactly what she's trying to do.

part of me thinks i should give her a chance. she might have *genuinely* mellowed out. and i have enough experience with vagina now to cut her off immediately if she starts hinting at trying to cuck me or alpha female me. but part of me knows that she's the same, like most females stay the same.

>men age like wine. women age like milk
>>
>>27924152
>wanting to be in your fucking 40s when your kid is only 10
>wanting to be 50 when you are taking your kid out to get his first beer at a pub
i'm 23 and i feel it's already too late to have a kid
>>
>>27927023
you do know that 50 year olds dont explode right

you can be perfectly healthy at 50 if you stay fit and dont eat like a pig
>>
File: 4L_oXuvyoac.jpg (15 KB, 377x250) Image search: [Google]
4L_oXuvyoac.jpg
15 KB, 377x250
>>27926196
Such a normie response

>always right
>keep those blinders on, normie
>the only correct answer is what I can understand
>projecting yourself onto others
>expecting others to do your bidding

Major kek's all around
>>
>>27925394
>tfw parents are part of the statistic
Why the fuck did I have to be born in a post communistic shithole
>>
>>27926529
If white people are a dying breed (which I highly doubt) then it's ok for the white race to die, because it was meant to be this way, just like it's ok for the european civilization to end because it seems like this is the beginning of a new world
The only thing that's left is for the US to fall like the roman empire which will happen in a few years and no Donald Trump can change that
>>
>>27922659
Stopped reading that bullshit halfway through.
The guy has no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

>commit quickly
>actually wants men to rush into marriage and stay indefinitely
Marriage is the #1 thing that can permanently fuck men over. Female cunt doesn't like you enough? Enjoy having half your shit taken, and if you have kids, 18 years of child support/alimony.
>>
>>27926900
>Every woman wants a man who's 6foot or taller, and earns 100K
Not even close.

The taller you are, the less you need to earn. If you're 6feet, 35k would suffice. 6'5? 20k. Hell if you're 6'7 and look good, you probably don't even need a job.
>>
>>27923706
Nobody else cares for your shit except for your very own self. Unless you're a woman,of course.
>>
>>27927292
so if you 7'0 you can be homeless and smell of dogshit and bitches will love you?!
>>
Those are not his kids.

Oooohhh h
>>
>>27927300
No, after a certain height the scales flip.(Because being too tall is freaky)

But I can see a 6'7 guy being homeless and smelling like shit still managing to pull bitches.

>omg he's such a gentle giant
>hes just lik, poorly understood
>>
>>27923933
I'm missing out on a lot of things. I'll never walk on the moon and so on.

The most important part of growing up is realizing that you've missed out on things, miss out on things, and will continue to miss out on things. There will always be something cooler than what you're doing, and someone better, more attractive, richer, and so on. You just have to accept it.
>>
>>27927300
and if you're 8'0 you can even be a republican and women will still love you
>>
>>27924721
There is literally only one simple thing you have to understand.

Power corrupts people.

Women who are attractive, sleep around. Because they can. In 2016 all women can do that and it's in fact encouraged in them.

Same thing goes for men - attractive Chads sleep around. Unattractive ones don't though.

And that's the problem here. By saying "men sleep around" women think of "men" who are Chads.

To rephrase this - unattractive men who don't sleep around aren't even considered "men" by women. They're invisible.
>>
>>27925394
Setting aside feelings of the divorced person, the worst part of a divorce is the fact that this creates damaged children. If the divorce rate is high, then it'll only keep getting higher because those children eventually grow up, with all the wrong values and social norms.

>>27927202
Blame leftism and the destruction of religion and a family unit. The cancer that ate soviets, is eating up the west now.

As much as I hate to say it, forced religion like Islam is the only way that can stop this madness.
>>
>>27922659
Oh god....feels like reddit.
>>
>>27927375
I think you're on to something here. It's so damned simple but I never really drew the connection before. Not speaking of the "uh hate, da womyns" BS, but that phrase: power corrupts.

All these different furries, asexuals etc. The terrorism. Practically every problem we have now, including way too many asshole women, comes from that same fact. Our socialist BS society giving off money left and right, our media and government giving attention to all sorts of cults, fringe belief systems, ridiculous minorities etc... it all stems from that same core reason. Power corrupts. And nowhere has a society EVER given as much power to as many different kinds of people, including women, than it does today.

So we see a whole lot of shit that didn't even exist some 50 years ago.
>>
>>27927649
what is wrong with asexuals
>>
>>27927649
The thing is people and every other living creature in the world abuses all the power they get. Because... why wouldn't they? If you got a 600HP car, and there were no speed limits, I can guarantee you that you would drive fast like a son of a bitch of course so long as the roads would be okay and in fact, you might probably crash doing that. Which is why we have the law and speed limits. But for some things we don't have limits like this, and if attractive women can cheat on her husband with a different cock every day then why wouldn't she? It's not like anything limits her.

Giving power to minorities is even worse because they have this weird "persecution syndrome" where they think they're oppressed. But the second you give them any more rights (privileges) they will specifically abuse this to get back on their oppressors and to get everything they think they've been missing out on.
>>
>>27924218
lespookman.jpg
>>
>>27922659
Well he isn't wrong desu. I kind of want men to behave like this again so I can live the "little boy" life without worrying too much about whether the country will go to shit because there are too much people of my type lel.
>>
>>27925266
Damn, sure showed me with that well thought out response, Dale.
>>
>>27927766
Then you, sir, and I, are in total agreement. As much as I hate childish movie quotes, the one from Batman Begins regarding the indulgence of the society, extends much farther than just to the criminals.

And yes. It is becoming a problem. Much like the children who are raised without fear of punishment grow up to become narcissistic assholes with no regard for rules and common conduct, our society in the role of the parents for grownups, has become lax in her behavior and is growing up a nation people - especially minorities - without borders or limits. Our society is too afraid to give out the tough love when it's needed, so this is the result.

Fucking hell. First time in a year I've actually realised something important about myself and the world due to 4chan. Tolerance never sit quite right with me, it had the right idea but something about it was just off. Now I know what: it's the execution. Our tolerance isn't about embracing freedom and culture, it's about avoiding responsibility on a grand scale. It's a goddamned cop out, and that's it.

Thank you anon, this realization was much appreciated.
>>
>>27925318
>contrary to what you believe most families do love and appreciate eachother, at least white ones anyway

Fuck off, tradcon. Just because a lot of men are Dales who have convinced themselves to love the parasites feeding off of them, doesn't mean it's a good thing or something that I should have to want because of you pushing your tradcon bullshit.
>>
>>27922659
>men end up wealthy and alone
yeah, rich men are famous for being unattractive to women
>>
>>27928560
Tolerance itself isn't a bad idea. It's just that human nature is bad and therefore there is no room for tolerance.

The thing with leftists in general is that they're not really that bad people. They have good intentions, but they live in a completely pink world without taking human nature into account. And when the ideas of tolerance and equality are actually introduced into the society, they don't survive the crash with reality of human nature.

Notice how leftists are mostly comprised of women. Creatures who have led a sheltered life where they never experienced anything bad and literally have to make up problems in order to have a purpose for their lives which for humans is survival and overcoming problems. Other than that leftist are rich kids, who have never worked a day in their lives and never struggled with anything.

It all becomes ridiculously clear once you notice those things.
>>
File: 1335218647063.jpg (61 KB, 1205x881) Image search: [Google]
1335218647063.jpg
61 KB, 1205x881
I live in a country that is so insanely wealthy, that I don't need to have children or a large family, and this is true for most of the West as well.

Why should I care about women, or having children when I don't need any of those things to live a good life?
>>
>>27922930

Only a total cuckold would say this
>>
>>27924152

You are wrong, people will be in the relationship by their mid twenties latest if they are starting families in their 30s.

Here the average birth age is actually mid 30s but average age of marriage is 29. You cant meet your partner after 30 for the most part.
>>
>>27922979
>>A good dog
Lmao what's up with white people and fucking their dogs?
And letting your dog fuck your wife??

>>27923659
Lmao, this faggot
>>
>>27923741
God, /pol/ is so easy to aggro.
>>
>>27922659
> Implying actually achieving your goals is worse then bending your life to Stacy's whims.

Feels like fox and the grapes with this image.
>>
It happened because today's woman is an marriageable whore who will divorce you the second she sees a better option.

The 'men are afraid of commitment' meme is a gross lie. It is women who initiate the overwhelming majority of divorces. It is women who run away.

No man in his right mind would wed a woman who has spent her youth fucking a train of men. She cannot be trusted. She is spoiled.

Feminism did this.

Feminism has destroyed western civilization.
>>
>Friends girlfriend persuades me to go on a date w/ her friend
>Stalk her on Facebook, selfies, pics of food, night club group photos etc general banal shit
>Meet at a coffee bar, she seems frosty, unleashes a barrage of shit test questions, did you go to Uni, what do you do, where do you work, do you drive etc.
>She comes around a bit, says she left uni to find herself etc she was a 6/10 but I was thirsty so agreed to a longer second date.
>Tell friends girlfriend it went well, she responded "So many boys aren't mature enough to give a single mother a chance"
>Call off second date and deal with a massive shit storm for over a month about how I'm shallow and only want a "fuck toy" not a partner
>>
>>27931878
Only fair. She wants a wallet, not a partner.
>>
>>27931878
If she is not a widow then you did well.
>>
>>27931878

Good decision. In the future remember to ask if you're being set up with a single mom. My friend's wife has tried to pull that shit with me.
>>
>>27922659

I see this more as responsibilty and understanding of the raw deal that is marriage and children right now. Kids deserve stable homes with genetically sound parents and plenty of money to cover their upbringing and education. Furthermore, current social structure and economy results in a scenario where taking on this responsibility is a poor choice as you have so much to lose and little to gain beyond good feels of being a father.

Being a man is knowing when that home cannot be provided and opting out of the whole business until such time as breeding makes any kind of sense.

There are too many people anyway. Bring on eugenics.
>>
>>27923096

This guy actually thinks that girl hasn't swallowed come from multiple partners.

My dude, all women, Western, rural all women are whores. there is no exception to this.
>>
>>27926456
Just block her before you do something stupid, either that or lead her on to fuck with her.
>>
>>27924195

#Nu-MaleDale
>>
>>27923736
>>27926976
inb4 some kids tell us this isn't how things work. i'm 27 myself and it feels fucking crazy when i meet the old stacies from high school who wouldn't give me the time of day. i look as good as i ever did now, got my masters degree and a good job, my own flat. those chicks have fucking nothing and their looks are deteriorating rapidly. there is absolutely no argument for them being even close to my league at the moment, they're just worthless. i thought this shit was just a meme when i was younger, but you can't beat this basic fact of life: womens value rapidly lowers as they age, men become worth more and more, and keep looking good if they take care of themselves.
>>
>>27922979
>Woman that I love and she loves me
>I don't fucking need any kids.
It is in a woman nature to want to pop out as many kids as she can as soon as she can, expect either and 'oops' pregnancy or she leaving you once her biologically clock starts ticking.
>>
>>27934844

Find a woman who can't have kids. I once dated a woman who was infertile because she had a big tumor wrapped around her uterus when she was younger and the whole thing had to be removed. Never had to use condoms.
>>
>>27934992
That sounds awesome, still though you'll have to suffer through all the grief that will come when she realizes the full extent of her defect when she goes through the thousand 'New kid on the way :)' post on facebook. Still though, no where near as bad.
>>
>>27934992
it's also in women's nature to take all ur shit and play victim while they do. and common law marriage says she only has a certain amount of time before she legally has access to the bulk of ur shit without even having to live with u or put a ring on it.
>>
>>27922659
desu he has a qt wife, i'd settle down with her too
>>
>>27935092

Yeah her infertility brought new issues that were a pain in the ass, but if you really don't want kids then dealing with a little extra emotional baggage over >tfw I will never be a mother is a fair trade off
>>
My single greatest fear is being targeted by a Stacy for betabucks and not being able to deny her.
>>
>>27923396
While he is a bum if that is what he does. Are they even married? The guy still needs to pay for the kid or now she has two kids.
>>
>>27922659
>21
>been in a relationship for 3.5 years

im not proposing in my early 20s and no one can make me. that's just dumb
>>
>>27935425
same but 4.5 yrs here.
>>
>>27935177
>common law marriage says she only has a certain amount of time before she legally has access to the bulk of ur shit without even having to live with u or put a ring on it.
I thought common law marriage only had to deal with couples who were living together.

How else could a court prove you were together and for how long if they don't have lease agreements, bills, mailing addresses, etc. as evidence?
>>
>>27922659
That testosterone drop in your 30s must really make you do some stupid beta shit. Fuck that, when I turn 30, I'm taking gear.
>>
>>27923659
This desu. When people tell me they don't want kids I barely see them as human any more. Thousands of years of breeding produced you and you're a selfish little cunt who wants to end it here. Good going you little pussy.

I want the 2 eldest to be sons, 1 younger daughter, they will all have biblical names.
>>
>>27937054
Pleasing your jewish overlords?
>>
File: 1459447405359.jpg (21 KB, 361x500) Image search: [Google]
1459447405359.jpg
21 KB, 361x500
>>27925275
>tries to assert that taking miles of dick doesn't stretch ur cunt out
yeah nice lies.
>>
>>27937349
>having children is pleasing your jewish overlords

Are you retarded?

Have you read any newspaper ever? They try their hardest to glorify the child-free life while at the same telling you that immigration from the middle east is necessary to sustain our population.

Jews hate muslims, but they know that group is so retarded they'll keep in-fighting until kingdom come. They fear the slumbering power of the white man, and they want to wipe us out.

If you're a white man and don't impregnate a white woman, and have no plans to, just end yourself now.

The backlash will be severe and I already feel it bubbling. Cucks and whores will be burned at the stake. Niggers and sand niggers will be chased out. Apartheid and old fashion values are back on the rise baby.
>>
>>27937472
Giving them biblical names are totally not trying to please them.
>>
>>27937636
Ah, gotcha.

yeah you're right. I'm going to name my son Blaze Skye and my daughter Harley Quinn because those names are just so totally rad.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.