[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do you take a shower, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 7
File: walk-in-shower-enclosures.jpg (156 KB, 934x987) Image search: [Google]
walk-in-shower-enclosures.jpg
156 KB, 934x987
How often do you take a shower, /r9k/?
>>
>>27911954
twice a day when schooldays

every other day otherwise
>>
every morning
>>
>door left open
>water splashing onto the wood floor
Why must you trigger me in this fashion?!
>>
twice a week.
yes i'm live in middle east.
>>
>>27911980
If she closed the door it would get all steamy and you couldn't see her.
>>
>>27911954
Once every two week usually.

I'll still wash my dick, ears, face and armpits (not really in that order), every few days
>>
1/week when I stay at home
And I shower if I have to go out
>>
>>27911992
are you turkish?

ORIGINAL FUGG
>>
>>27911980
>>27912009
Does this particular shower even have a door?

Also:
Every day when I go to uni or leaving the house in general, every two days if not.
>>
>>27912009
She's going to destroy the floor!
She could also just take normal naked pictures, pictures of a cold shower, or simply treat the glass with rain-x to prevent fogging.
>>
once a week.

i don't really smell to warrant showers daily.
>>
>>27911954
Once a day, before going out. The only problem is that my hair gets so messy, do you robots use any special product or have any routine for your hair? I use shampoo and conditioner everyday maybe that's a problem idk
>>
File: 1431031779574.png (167 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
1431031779574.png
167 KB, 636x426
>>27911954
Twice a day, used to go several days without showering.

Not a clue if it's placebo but I do feel better when I shower.
>>
>>27911954
Usually 3 times a week.
>Sunday night
>Tuesday night
>Thursday night

Although sometimes I get lazy and skip a day. Did it everyday for a little while, but it made my hair and skin feel dry and shitty so I cut back. I probably smell like shit but no ones ever said anything so I'll just keep going with it.
>>
>>27912282
>no ones ever said anything
They never will. My rommate reeks of body odor and bad breath and his feet are worse than zyklon-B. Do I ever tell him? no.
>>
>>27911954
Daily. Occasionally twice a day if I get especially sweaty/dirty before bed.
>>
>>27911980
The wood floow looks different from the one I recently installed in my house, if it's composed of solid hardwood/heartwood beams (rather than layered bamboo/oak or whatever) and there are small cracks in between the boards leaving the water enough space to dissipate slowly, there's a chance this is fine. After all, it looks like a fairly old installation judging from both the condition and the technique at the boards' edges, and it's survived this long.

I agree though, it still looks like bad technique, but there's a chance they did it right.
>>
3 times a week or so. Daily if I'm pursuing somebody.
>>
Usually every day. If I don't leave the house on a weekend or something I don't shower
>>
>>27912518
>floow
*Floor, sorry for the typo guys, I understand this is a board of high social standards and etiquette, and try to conduct myself in a manner befitting.
>>
>>27912739
no one cars nigga
>>
>>27912852
*cares
>>
>>27912852
get cukced m8

*cucked
>>
>>27911954
Daily. I shave and apply aftershave once every 3 days (and do it IN the shower). I also use deodorant and cologne every day.

If I don't, my dandruff rears its ugly head.
>>
>>27911980
It's a european-style shower. It goes straight down, and not at an angle. Water wouldn't get out. You may notice, in fact, that there is no door to close.
>>
>>27913224
With the rim that low and that close to where the person is standing, it looks like a lot would spill out anyway unless you stood completely motionless. It's true I've never used a shower in that style (desu I've been to Europe a couple times and both the family residences and hotels I stayed at had the "American" style) but it seems like you're get a lot splashed out even with the straight-down style nozzle.
>>
about twice a week
>>
>>27912087
Same here, my record is 21 days back when I was in elementary school.
>>
>>27911954
>>27911954

Erryday.

BUT I TAKE 'EM COLD

OH YEAH
>>
>>27911954
1-2 times a day usually

if my skin gets dry I skip a day on the weekend desu
>>
>>27911954
Depends, I'm a neet now so it can range from once a day to like 1-2 times a week.
Whenever I finish fapping, I lose the urge to do anything post-orgasm. That includes showering, but I never do it beforehand cause I'll just get sweaty.

It's a strange cycle, I'd probably do it more though if I actually needed to leave the house
>>
>>27913224
>european-style
Pretty much all of them are at an angle here. Sweden.

Also the floor is wet. It looks stupid as fuck. But that's a really crappy floor either way. It's possible they just installed this shower for this shot. Honestly. Who would put a nice shower in a run down place like that?
>>
>>27911954

2-3 a week unless I get sweaty

Used to do one every day, but it wasted too much time and it hasn't really made any difference people's opinion of me.
>>
Every time I get out of bed.
>>
File: 1443732945336.jpg (311 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443732945336.jpg
311 KB, 1920x1080
>>27915531
>it wasted too much time

Um sure thing anon
>>
Twice a day. Living in the tropics sucks.
>>
>>27916016
Please do not post that chad here.
>>
>>27911954
Every day. I get all my thinking done in the shower
>>
every day, wash my hair every other
>>
>>27911954
haven't showered for two weeks and i don't think i ever will for a long time

as long as i use deodorant and wash my hair once a week no one will ever notice
>>
>>27911954
Its been over 2 months.

Not sure of an exact date.

This is pretty normal for me.

To keep from stinking up rooms when I go out, I'll rub hand sanitizer under my arms and on my junk.
>>
>>27916192
Eggy probably showers everyday and uses axe.
>>
File: mPhL8fP.jpg (25 KB, 477x456) Image search: [Google]
mPhL8fP.jpg
25 KB, 477x456
>>27916246
>as long as i use deodorant and wash my hair once a week no one will ever notice

This is what neckbeards actually believe
>>
Whenever i take a messy shit
>>
>>27911954
I wanna lick her ass.

organism post.
>>
>>27911954
Every other day. It would be every day if my shower actually had warm water.
>>
>>27911954
haven't showered since ~sept 2015.
>>
>>27916659
oh, and this isn't a "i take a bath" meme.
i haven't done any kind of washing, not even swimming.
>>
Why do neckbeards hate water?
>>
What's a good shampoo for dandruff that isn't head and shoulders?
>>
Since i'm a wage cuck and do manual labor I shower everyday when i come home. But only on work days. Never the weekends unless i shit myself something fierce.
>>
>>27911954
once a week
My well broke a couple of years back and I have a water tank I use. Water must be preserved so only a little bit. Despite this I get lots of female attention. Must be pheromones or some shit
>>
About once every week or two. It used to be less but I'm trying to shower more often.
>>
>>27916412
>This is what neckbeards actually believe

no, its simply objective truth. you don't have to listen though, just go ahead and continue wasting your time doing nothing like a good cuck. im sure it'll get you a gf someday kiddo ;)
>>
>>27911954
Monthly. I never really can tell if anyone notices so why do it.
>>
>>27916752
That is not the cure for dandruff.
>>
>>27911954
shower every other day or every 3 days
>>
>>27911954

Every morning and every night after the gym
>>
Monday: Yes
Tuesday: No
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: No
Friday: Yes
Saturday: No
Sunday: No
>>
>>27916752

Just don't shampoo your hair every fucking day.
>>
>>27911954
>How often do you take a shower, /r9k/?
once a month
I think I sealed my sweat glands because when I "sweat" it's a burning itchy feeling
I don't do a lot of physical activity but I will tell you right now, I get close to family members, friends of family who just walk up to me and won't stop bothering me, and get near customers at work. Nobody has ever told me I stink. I periodically change into clean clothing because I know smells stick to clothing more.

I used to be the type of person who showered every single day without fail. Then depression helped me discover this new way of living decomposition. Thank fuck I'm skinny.
>>
>>27918496
what is then?
not original
>>
>>27917851
it's ironic because there are people who have the worst fucking body odor and shower daily.

i guess we got lucky we don't stink
>>
Every day after work, and every time I go out for a cigarette so that my parents don't find out I smoke. They probably know anyway because it feels like they know practically everything about how I spend my time, so showering after I smoke-um peace pipe more a way for me to keep whatever shred of dignity I have left for myself than anything else.
>>
>>27912009
there's an opening on the top
>>
No one else here sits in the shower?
>>
>>27919136
every time, anon. the senpai yells at me for using up all the hot water because i'm deep in thought for too long
>>
>>27911954
6-7 times a week

How about this - you don't have to stay in a shower, but you at least need to get in for a few seconds. If you want to leave, you can get out. 99% of people will want to stay under that comfy hot water for 10 or 15 minutes, though.
>>
>>27911954
I haven't showered in four months
I still exfoliate dead skin and remove dirt and shit though. Actually I feel a lot more comfortable and my skin isn't itchy sandpaper anymore, so it's all good I guess.
>>
>>27911954
twice a week Wednesday and Saturday
>>
>>27919518
how do you exfoliate?
>>
>>27919748
Rough towel on sensitive areas, on the less sensitive areas I use those stone foot things, I forgot that they were called. As for my scalp I rub my head thoroughly and brush/comb the dead shit out of it.
>>
>>27919948
Why don't you just take a fucking shower instead? Genuinely curious.
>>
i shower once a week
>>
>>27919993
They make me really itchy if I use soap, if I don't I smell musty and gross like a wet dog.
Also I don't have to leave my room or get off the computer.
>>
>>27920044
Go to the pharmacy/dermatologist. There are soaps with neutral pH for sensitive skin.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 650x842) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 650x842
>>27918832
I feel that feel everyday at school.
>>
File: 716551.jpg (60 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
716551.jpg
60 KB, 500x351
Only if I can shower like this
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 920x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 920x900
>tfw i havent showered in 2016

only left the house a few times though
>>
>>27920144
>that one hank hill ass
gross
>>
>>27911954
I take a shower every time i leave the house

but I'm severely depressed and have only left the house once since december, so...
>>
I shower every thursday/sunday at least.

What bodywash do you guys use?
>>
>>27916412
You just confirmed no one cares.

If I shower, i'm a neckbeard, if I don't, i'm a neckbeard.

There is no "unwashed" neckbeard status.

Im just another freak no matter what I do.
>>
>>27916752
I like the coal tar shampoo from Dollar Tree. Seems to work as well as the name brand stuff.
>>
>>27911954
its the first thing i do everyday i wake up
>>
>>27911967
we need to conserve water pls dont do that
>>
>>27911954
Usually every daym, mostly when after I go to the gym.

I wash my hair every two days, and clean my body almost everyday,.
>>
Daily, might skip a day for whatever reason but it's not big deal.

Lately I've been trying to decide if I like morning or evening showers better
>>
>>27912193
It is proven that people are more productive once they are clean.

Such as, dressing up, shaving, cleaning your teeth and showering.
>>
Once every morning on days in which I don't exercise
Twice a day (morning and after exercise) on days in which I exercise
>>
About once every 2 weeks.

Since I'm neet and rarely leave the house, it seems pointless to shower everyday. I shower every 2 weeks to be at least somewhat considerate to my parents so I don't stink too much. Also because after 2 weeks, I start to feel really greasy.
>>
>>27911954
twice a week minimum
>>
>>27911980
women dont like to be pelted with water when they shower. once upon a time i took a shower with one and she complained it felt like being hosed down with a gerni
>>
>>27920044
Seriously, try different soap, moisturizing or sensitive skin bodywash should help with that. I feel absolutely miserable all day if I shower with bar soap, itchy and my skin gets all "hard" and awkward when I move around. I use Old Spice bodywash now and have no problems.
>>
twice a day, before work and after work. Except weekends, only take a shower if I plan to go somewhere.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.