[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Single Mother Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 612x612
Do you guys have any tips or stories about dating single mothers

I have a interest in dating one with a daughter about 2 years old
She's really kind and her daughter already calls me daddy also the sex is amazing
>>
there is a reason why she is single
>>
>>27910731
Hey, before the losers n here call you a cuck, I just wanna say congrats op. I hope you two are happy together.
>>
>>27910756
This. Run, don't walk, to the nearest bridge and jump off it.
>>
I am dating a single mother. My basic strategy is love her, accept her child. Don't take it on as your own and don't make any promises you can't keep. But try to make her happy. Her life is irreparably fucked.
>tfw could have saved my gf from this fate if I had asked her out sooner
>>
In a decade or so the daughter will be good to go too, really single mothers with only daughters are the best investment.
>>
>>27910848
>saved
This mindset will destroy your life. Some people are just fucking retards, they'll find ways to bring you down to their level if you try and be a messiah.
>>
Don't ever go past fuck buddy/friendship territory, I cannot stress this enough my man

Only exception for me is if the kid is already past a certain age, say around 14 or something

>her daughter already calls me daddy
that's really creepy, how long have you known the daughter?
>>
>>27910731
4/10 made me reply

also fuck Hiroshima, am I original now?!
>>
OP, I can't offer any advice or any insight, save for the warning to avoid listening too closely to the inevitable cries of "cuck" and "beta provider".

The idea behind all of that is that the woman in question doesn't really want you; she is desperate and so consequently is willing to accept someone otherwise unacceptable for purely cynical reasons. She wants you to support her and her child and so on...

Trust me, a woman will not accept a man who is monstrously unacceptable just because she happens to have a child. I was rejected by a single mother in favor of a homeless homosexual man.

My point is that there is likely something authentic in her attraction. She is a human being, there is a bar beneath which her standards cannot fall.

Take it from one who has fallen beneath all bars and has been found wanting by any metric or criterion.

Thank God himself that someone desires you. If you need to evaluate the more cynical aspects of it all afterward, well, you should certainly do so. But always bear in mind it could be worse. You could rank among men like me.
>>
>>27911001
This "something is better than nothing" shit needs to stop.
>>
>>27911026
This being-a-bitter-turbovirgin shit needs to stop.
>>
What if you become genuinely attached to the kid and she suddenly breaks up with you?

It's like the pain of a breakup on steroids.
>>
>>27910967
Well we've been friends since highschool till she moved out to LA

We had some contact on and off till she came back because the guy who got her pregnant refused to get a job and wanted be a professional csgo player

Since then she's been staying at my place and a other friends with her daughter for about 7 months
>>
>>27911026
>This "something is better than nothing" shit needs to stop.

Get to a certain age as someone who has had nothing and never will. You may reevaluate your position on the matter. Believe it or not, reality may creep in and begin to influence the way you look at the world.

The sands of the hourglass have funny way of drowning petty ideals.

"Tick tock" as the NEETs say.

Tick tock.
>>
>>27910731
>She's really kind and her daughter already calls me daddy also the sex is amazing
so when are you going to fuck her mother?
>>
>>27910731
I am 29 and consider you the absolute scum of the Earth for rewarding her for her past behavior. You encourage more women to become single mothers as it will work out for them in the end due to complete assholes like yourself. Go fuck yourself with a scythe. Jackass.
>>
>>27910731
Good for you, m8, despite what bitter virgin nerds here will tell you. But remember, her kid will always be first, no matter what.
>>
File: 2 be cucked or not 2 be cucked.png (309 KB, 680x707) Image search: [Google]
2 be cucked or not 2 be cucked.png
309 KB, 680x707
>>27910731
Two options here:

A: You are a cucked provider beta

B: You have Lolita plans
>>
>>27911107
>guy who got her pregnant refused to get a job and wanted be a professional csgo player
>Since then she's been staying at my place and a other friends with her daughter for about 7 months
Its bewildering to me how a womyn, in all their being oppressed-ness, can make horrible, forethoughtless life decisions based totally on immediate gratification, and when shit hits the fan, their life still works out just fine. I guy stuck with a kid and no way to provide for it would have the kid taken away and he himself would be left to starve.
>>
>>27911319
Either OP is a massive fucking asshole like this guy said >>27911188 or he is a pedo. Hopefully he is a pedo. At least there will be some justice in the world when he eventually molests Chad's kid.
>>
>>27911107
>dated and got knocked up by some geek who wanted to play games professionally

Don't you think that says something about her, porr life choices or whatever? She hasn't been staying for free has she?

Personally I'd keep your fwb relationship as is and maybe dissuade the daughter from seeing you as a father figure. Good for you if you wanna actually """"step up"""" though lol

>>27911251
>everyone who doesn't want to seriously be with a single mother is just a bitter virgin

Okay
>>
>>27911367
>Chad
>geek who plays csgo

l m a o
>>
>>27911141
Thunder hated roast
>>
>>27911391
Either way he is a normie if he impregnated some girl.
>>
>>27911085
It would hurt the kid more than you.

It would be both the mom's loss and the kid's loss (assuming the guy is a good one).

When you think about it, that makes all the cards stacked in the guy's favor.
>>
>>27911319
Why can't I be both?
>>
File: f7FdEdG.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
f7FdEdG.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
>>27911362
>tfw you realize that society is basically one huge safety net for women
>>
>>27910731
>her daughter already calls me daddy
You fucked up, dude.
>>
>>27911001
>>27911125
A tripfag having a retarded opinion, who would have expected?
>>
>>27910731
She seems to be profiting a lot of dealing with you.

Careful Anon, you are walking the path of the tool.
>>
>>27911639
>A tripfag having a retarded opinion, who would have expected?

Retarded how? I think my sentiment was actually a fairly realistic way of looking at the situation. Balancing cynicism and hope and all of the rest of it.

Idealistic dreams are nice, of course, but we all have to wake up eventually. One does have to contend with reality from time to time.
>>
>>27911528
I know I know, but damn. The degree to which this happens. Its like..can you even blame women for acting on impulse with cucks like op running around. I see 19 year old single moms of infants and think "really? You couldnt keep the guy around more than a few months after getting knocked up? Is this literally a Smirnoff baby?" But you know what, society will still cater to their poor decisions. Personal accountability is the patriarchy.
>>
>>27911777
>holy trips of truth
There you have it, from God himself.
>>
>>27910731
>her daughter already calls me daddy also the sex is amazing

You're supposed to be sleeping with the mom, WTF????
>>
Single moms only want security, They already fucked up the security they had now they are just trying to find more.
>>
>>27910848
>> trying to get saved
>> she wanna get saved

I ain't gonna save her
>>
>>27911370

No she hasn't been staying for free till as of recently when we started having sex and she started staying at my place more often (this is op using different devices so my ID might change)
>>
Don't date them, just have sex a few times and fade out
>>
>>27911455
Why would you conceivably think that the woman would think it through and do the logical thing, instead of acting on whatever emotions hit her when she got up from bed that morning?
>>
File: SPONGEBOB ad.png (93 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
SPONGEBOB ad.png
93 KB, 260x194
>>27911528
This.

It's bizarre that women condemn the patriarchy so much......yes men do form the majority of most governments, and police etc. but what if they didn't? Take away all those societal institutions and it would just be one big feral rape fest. The first thing they ask is "How would you feel if that happened to your sister, mother, daughter etc." Well, bad. And lucky for you that's the case because we've traded some of our primal freedoms to create a society devoted to protecting you cunts.
>>
>>27911107
>the guy who got her pregnant refused to get a job and wanted be a professional csgo player
She really knows how to pick them. First some retard who wants to become a professional csgo player and now OP
>>
>>27911966
Is there any tread left on the tire or would it just be like tossing a hot dog down a hallway?
>>
>>27912104
>implying any thought what so ever goes into the "choice"

Perhaps the father was tall, and OP comes from a wealthy family. With women the more though goes into an option the less appealing it becomes.
>>
>>27910731
>She's really kind and her daughter already calls me daddy also the sex is amazing
Either you don't need any advice or we aren't dealing with the 100% truth.
>>
>>27911962
>till as of recently when we started having sex and she started staying at my place more often

You're a moron, muchacho! Don't let her stay for free just because she's essentially whoring herself out to you. I don't know either of you so I don't wanna make this assumption but if I were her I'd definitely just take the L and date you so I wouldn't have to pay rent or whatever
>>
File: this is bait.jpg (40 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
this is bait.jpg
40 KB, 625x626
>>27911107
Confirmed as bait mate fucking great I await the hate at my gate when robots realise, to late their entertaining fate.
>>
>>27911141
This is actually very funny and you should be pleased with the toplel status of this witty and original post you've made anon.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAAqL2A6V6s
>>
ITT people who live in their mom's basement criticize of someone else's mother for her bad life choices.

The irony is like a bullet through the back of each knee.
>>
>>27912281
No, I live in the 4 bedroom house I paid for debt free. I'd rather die a kissless virgin than even speak to a single mother.
>>
>>27912272
one minute in and I want to smother the smug annoying cunt.
>>
I've read so many threads on 4chan about cuckage and beta providers, and yet there's still this primitive part of me that would love to be a woman's hero
>>
>>27912318
>I'd rather die a kissless virgin
You are going to get your wish anon.
>>
>>27912344
Better than being a cuck raising Chad's bastard and rewarding a single mother for her past behavior.
>>
>>27912272
Claims it's philosophy but it's him moaning and whining about his butthurt for an hour.
>>
>>27912281
Lol nope. I live in a rental apartment and I have a job. Stay mad though
>>
>>27912281
but anon i live in the house i just bought because i am an engineer
>>
>>27912366
you're the reason people make posts like 'if you don't like something or other its on because you're a bitter neet virgin'

just stop amigo
>>
>>27912366
You're one whining little fuck.

What if her husband died? Was that a bad life choice on her part?

I'd say continuing is your bad life choice.
>>
>>27912450
>What if her husband died? Was that a bad life choice on her part?
Less than 1% of single mothers in the US are widows. Less than 1%.
>>
>>27912407
Ditto brofessor. Do what I want when I want and never have to comprise my time or money for some leech and her bastard.

>y-you virgin live in u mum basement
This is the go to meme and yet only gets further and further from the truth.
>>
>>27910756
can't you say this about literally every single person?
I don't see how this is even remotely good advice.
>>
>>27912469
>Less than 1%.
Source. That sounds incredibly high. We don't have as many men getting hoisted of to war, we do however have sluts swinging from one dick to the next.
>>
>>27910967
>a child has a father figure they respect
>it's creepy
haha really dude?

hey OP if you're happy and like the kid, fucking go for it.
>>
>>27912484
you rather miss the point of existence boy
>>
>>27912344
He's right, and you're a pathetic cuck.
>>
>>27912541
>can't you say this about literally every single person?
You can, and should always investigate the reason. Maybe they're saving their self for marriage, maybe they're intolerable whores. Or anything in between.
>>
I used to think the whole autist thing was just a meme and everyone was roleplaying the lack of social skills / maladjusted card but it seems I was wrong.
>>
>>27912579
I suspect "he" is actually you.
>>
>>27912541
Not every single person took on the commitment of having a child and then gave up and broke the relationship off, however.
>>
>>27912601
are you trying to tell me that being single is a red flag
>>
>>27912565
This is Reddit tier. Stop encouraging this filth.
>>
>>27912628
Chances are it's the man who wanted out.
>>
>>27912577
Shacking up with some blown out roastie? Please enlighten me. Everything I do is at least half the cost and can be done with as much spontaneity as I please.
>>
>>27912627
Nope you are very wrong.
>>
File: Capture.png (3 KB, 402x97) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
3 KB, 402x97
>>27912657
Shit forgot this.
>>
>>27912627
Nope. That is not me
>>
>>27912647
That doesn't mean the woman had absolutely no part in it. Of course, it's not automatically entirely the woman's fault, but she likely had her part of failures.
>>
>>27912633
Red flag? No. Subject of interest? Yeah. I always wonder if and why a person is single. Like I said, it could be totally innocuous; admirible even. It's just to say there literally is a reason.
>>
>>27912646
I don't get it. What's the problem?
The kid is better off with a father, the mother is better off with a partner, and OP is probably better off with a partner to.
Everybody wins in a happy relationship.
Would you prefer people be unhappy and this kid to grow up to be a shithead?
>>
What if the mom I have a crush on has a teen son? Do I still tap her?
>>
>>27912450

As a sort of addendum to this, there are also women who engage in relationships with men and, over the course of said relationship, a child is produced.

It sometimes happens that relationships dissolve. Sad, but reality often is. Not all single mothers have produced a host of children in hopes of manipulating welfare systems. Not all single mothers have children by virtue of a drunken one-night stand. Some do, to be sure.
But in many cases a woman is a single mother because, for good or for ill, she isn't prescient. It would be nice if all people were, I suppose, but this is not the world we find ourselves in. And we must comport ourselves accordingly if we are to have any hope of finding happiness within it.

Those red pills are like any other drug. Taken responsibly, they can be of some value. Take too many, and one can grow dizzy and sick. One's relationship to both medicines and philosophies have to be dealt with in a reasonable fashion.

The alternative is an overdose. From what I gather, these are seldom pleasant.
>>
>>27912744
That sort behavior would encourage others to follow suit, it's not something I want to be the norm. People need to suffer from their poor choices in order to take them to heart and set an example for others.
>>
>>27912744
Society is worse of because it encourages more women to be hedonists and opportunistic, which is what this really is.
>>
If you see any future with the woman, you should expect to basically be that child's father. It's something you have to accept when you're with her. She comes with the kid, and if you're not comfortable with the idea of raising another man's kid, then you should rethink the situation.
>>
>>27912789
>>27912787
Neat, we both got the same message. Why is it so hard for other people to read between the lines?
>>
>>27912787
>it's not something I want to be the norm.
a gran-autismo decides to define what normal should be whilst deriding all the normies in any other thread.
>>
>>27912744
He is not better off with a partner, he is just desperate and latching on to someone who will make his life much worse in the end. She will suck him dry to provide resources for her chad offspring. I wouldn't really call a host and parasite situation a relationship even if they could mutually feed off each other.
>>
>>27910731

only a cuckold would raise another mans spawn

/thread
>>
>>27912755
Tap her but don't stick around unless you want to incur the wrath of an angsty teen step son that hates you.
>>
>>27912862
Hey guys we've got a fucking fortune teller here. Despite having no experience of real life relationships he knows exactly how OPs is going to work out.
>>
>>27912883
Well considering that is literally the definition of cuckold you are correct. Just like a cuckoo is a guy raising a child he doesn't know is his.
>>
>>27912789
What are you talking about?
This isn't the women's actions and wants alone.
>>
>>27912850
>disagrees with someone
>call him autistic

Not gonna work anon, and this is a common sentiment among most people in most societies barring ones that are aggressively feminist... Hmm, wonder why that is?
>>
>>27912862
Most people function better with a partner. Having another person to motivate you is great.
No reason for his life to become worse. You're just hilariously paranoid.
>>
>>27912565
That alone isn't creepy to me but the way OP made it seem definitely gave me that vibe. It's all good if a kid gets attached to me but if they legit start thinking I'm their new father or something that isn't cool
>>
>>27912962
I'm calling him autistic because he's being an autist.
>>
>>27912997
he is paranoid the proof is all around us. women love to use cuckolds for cash and use that cash to raise chad's offspring while giving no benefit to the cuckold.
>>
>>27912997
>without others I cannot have motivation

You are pathetic as all fuck, you're just trying to convince others to praise you decision to become a cuck. Fuck off.
>>
>>27913006
Of course a kid isn't going to think that.
>>
>>27910848
What if her ex is some kind of turbochand or psycho?

Is it common that single mothers usually do not want to have a second kind with their new provider?
>>
>>27913038
That isn't what I said, dude, but thanks for projecting.
>>
>>27910916
>tfw this is literally my mindset
>always look at broken girls and wanna save them
>tfw martyr complex too
>>
>>27913038
I think anon's point is that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
>>
>>27912842
>Why is it so hard for other people to read between the lines?

They choose not to. A life provides more comfort to some.
>>
File: 1460643812047.jpg (80 KB, 800x434) Image search: [Google]
1460643812047.jpg
80 KB, 800x434
>>27911001
>She is a human being
>>
>>27913064
kek, sometimes but not necessarily

sounds like he's clinging to rhetoric for quasi-religious reasons
>>
>>27913078
Gee I wish I was as superior as you guys.

I bet you guys are so advanced you can find meaning where there is none too.
>>
File: 1459966432185.jpg (69 KB, 562x530) Image search: [Google]
1459966432185.jpg
69 KB, 562x530
>>27912826
>if you're not comfortable with the idea of raising another man's kid, then you should rethink the situation.
>>
>>27912957
Yeah, op is a beta that just wants to get his dick wet. Bitch is just some bitch looking for a dumbass to take care of a kid her last dumbass couldn't, even though he didn't just become a dumbass, probably was always a dumbass and despite knowing this, Bitch queefed out his kid anyway. All involved are degenerates.
>>
>men with no drive to support others
those are the true betas
>>
>>27913114
>the asshurt from this post
>>
>>27913130
How can you tell..?
Seriously, that's an awful lot of assumptions about people you've never met.
>>
>>27912541
>can't you say this about literally every single person?
No. That's not the point here.
She has a dude that either voluntary or involuntarily gave up his son not to be with her.
Alternatively she had extremely poor judgement, fucked some random guy she didn't know and had a baby. Didn't even abort.

You don't know the story and it's dangerous territory.

It's not worth your time to look for single mothers. They hold the same standard and won't care more for you. They want a provider. It's just that that side of you is more important than your looks right now and her standard for that particular aspect is lower right now because of desperation.
>>
File: kklogo.png (3 KB, 137x136) Image search: [Google]
kklogo.png
3 KB, 137x136
>>27913141
empthay is the way amirite?
>>
>>27913114
>Gee I wish I was as superior as you guys.
Everyone does anon.
>>
>>27913143
r9k used to be kind of fun - robots were pathetic but they knew it.

now you've all been circle jerking and drinking each other's jizz for so long you're beginning to believe your own attempts to make yourselves feel better are some how true and that you're superior to everyone else.

It's the wrong kind of cringe these days.
>>
>>27913171
Certainly leads to more desirable interactions with other people, people liking and trusting you more, and prolonged engagements with other people.
Maybe you're comfortable being alone and selfish, though, and don't let me take that away from you, but that's just not the way I can live my life.
>>
>>27913141
>Implying men should be forced to reward women's terrible behaviors.
They wanted equality so they can save themselves from their mistakes. Actions have consequences.
>>
>>27913203
>literally called a guy selfish for not wanting to be with the more selfish people on the planet...single mothers who selfishness resulted in them becoming single mothers in the first place.
>>
>>27913219
That's not what I said. Where are you even pulling this from?
>>
>>27913203
>but that's just not the way I can live my life
You are going to regret that so much, I guarantee.
>>
>>27913130

(This is op)

I've known this women since freshman year of highschool she might have made a bad decision but doesn't want it to define her

The guy she was with was the type to talk big and say he loves her but when things came down to it didn't wanna compromise for their future

So she left and came to us for help because we are her friends

I wanted to help her as a friend and ended up thinking with my dick and sleeping with her, that was my decision and I acknowledge this

I don't know how much she might've changed as a person but as long as I care about her and she doesn't forsake me , I won't forsake her
>>
>>27913141
>>27913203
You can support others without taking in some twat with a kid, you rusty cuckold
>>
>>27913160
Have you not read the thread? The bilolological father wouldn't get a job cause he wanted to play games professionally. This isn't the kind of retardation that manifests over night. This guy has always been retarded and the bitch know this, but still chose to have his offspring, further diluting the population IQ. And before long, after she realized her mistake, she moved on to an actual provider for her offspring whilst having no home of her own.
>>
>>27913278
Is this your first time getting your dick wet?

These feeling will pass son. Lots of people make lots of mistakes they'd like to think won't define them; problem is, they do.
>>
>>27913278
Yeah OP don't let /r9k/ get you down. If you're happy with them then go ahead and do what you want.
The only argument these guys have is "women are the boogeyman" and you're better than that.

At this point, it's really about taking responsibility for your own actions and following through.

Maybe the relationship won't pan out and it will definitely have its flaws, but sometimes people are worth it anyways.

Just do what makes you happy, because these guys sure as hell wish they could.
>>
>>27910731
OP best thing you can do is write her a letter wishing her the best and suggesting the next time this happens to get an abortion.

Then never speak to or contact her ever again.
>>
>>27913278
>I wanted to help her as a friend and ended up thinking with my dick and sleeping with her
Zozzle. She planned this from the day she met csgo. Kept you on a leesh in case his plans fell through she'd have something to fall back on. And it worked.

Anyone got that macro with whatever percent of womyn in relationships keep in contact with their 'plan b(eta)"?
>>
>>27913278
OP don't allow Reddit to trick you into shooting yourself in the foot.

Sometimes the things you want most aren't the best for you.
>>
>>27913278
My bad if I'm wrong but you seem like the type to get attached the second you get your dick wet

I think you should stop fucking her and just continue helping her out to a point as a friend, along with your buddy
>>
File: averageamericansinglemother.jpg (43 KB, 506x561) Image search: [Google]
averageamericansinglemother.jpg
43 KB, 506x561
Why the fuck would someone willingly cuckold themself by dating a single mother? That just screams mental illness.
>>
>>27913403
This. It was all part of the plan, OP was just-in-case-boi
>>
>>27913278
>she might have made a bad decision but doesn't want it to define her
Of course SHE doesn't want that. But it's a pretty damn bad decision. Lets go more extreme. Would you date a woman who joined ISIS and wants to get out but needs your help? Its very similar in many ways.
>The guy she was with was the type to talk big and say he loves her but when things came down to it didn't wanna compromise for their future
Ok so still. Had a kid with the guy before.. Also is it confirmed she's describing the person she had a kid with?
>So she left and came to us for help because we are her friends
Yeah friends is fine.
>I wanted to help her as a friend and ended up thinking with my dick and sleeping with her, that was my decision and I acknowledge this
And this commits you in what way?
>I don't know how much she might've changed as a person but as long as I care about her and she doesn't forsake me , I won't forsake her
Sure. Be a good friend. But don't be a cuck..
>>
>>27913427
"Chad's kid will always come first anon, but you can hang around too if you want I guess."
>>
>>27910756
This. And unless she is a widow, this is probably a FUCKING RED FLAG

RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIFE
>>
>>27911370
>>everyone who doesn't want to be seriously be with a single motheris just a bitter virgin
Anyone who gets this upset ( >>27911188)
at the idea of someone else being is a serious relationship with a single mother absolutely is
>>
>>27913457
holy shit dude, really?
you think any of this makes sense?
>>
>>27913482
his post makes way more sense than yours.
>>
>>27913506
objectively, it probably doesn't.
>>
>>27913482
Please tell me what doesn't make sense so I can reevaluate my position.
I really don't mind you being a good friend. Even watching her kid when you have time.

But getting into a relationship with a person that has a kid with someone before the plans for the future wasn't even clear is really quite the red flag. You know her as your friend. Not as her BF.
>>
>>27913482
It's solid advice. You should probably take note too.
>>
>>27910731
Get with her OP and she won't be a single mom and all these bitter virgins won't have a word to say on the matter
>>
>>27913556
Yeah he should totally reward her shitty behavior and encourage women to do it more so more single mothers are created. Great idea!
>>
>>27913556
>Get with her OP and she won't be a single mom
You're pretty damn funny.
>>
Women have always been free to live without a husband and to have sex with who ever they wanted. The problem they had is they were never able to support themselves this way. Raising children requires a lot of social and economic capital, a single mother without support would die and her children would die with her.

The solution to this was Marriage. Originally marriage was much more like a business arrangement than a fairytale. Women provided their husbands with regular sex and excursive access to her vagina, men provided women with economic support and protected their wives and children from danger.

As a society we have replaced the role of the husband with government, women are free to have sex with who they want because they know the government will provide them with the resources needed to raise their children and protect them from danger.

The issue with this is that this economic support is not free, it is paid for by the taxation of men by the government who then use those taxes to provide for single mothers. The single men who used to get sex and children in exchange for their economic support now get nothing.

It is only going to get worse for civilization.
>>
Should get some women's opinion on this, too.
Getting advice from a narrow slice of the population (/r9k/) is bound to be actually really terrible advice.
>>
>>27913608
>women only provide sex
lol
>>
>>27913573
Yeah he should totally reward her shitty behavior by punishing himself.

That sounds like a great idea.
>>
>>27913421

Right now I'm just enjoying the company

I haven't bought her anything or driven her anywhere

She's her own functioning adult and can make her own decisions, the most I've done for her was watch her daughter for afternoon while she was at a job interveiw

We just ended up having sex after watching a couple movies and ended up cuddling that lead into more.

We ended up doing it more after that whenever we have time and her daughter is asleep at my place

She might leave soon or not but either way I'll stand by her
>>
>>27913171
We should all be cucked for the greater good.
>>
>>27913608
>Women provided their husbands with regular sex and excursive access to her vagina
Eh no. That's inaccurate. Women provided child-caring services, the possibility of reproduction and sex I guess. Generally they also worked together towards a goal and a collective group tends to be more efficient than a self-sustaining one (things like housing, food acquisition etc are more efficient).
>>27913631
/adv/ perhaps.
But they're not giving advice in your favor. They're focused on "best possible outcome". Since the single mom has a kid they're 2 against 1 and they will almost all claim it's the right thing to do and motivate it without any real substance.

But OP. Really. Do whatever you feel like. The "right choice" isn't always about a cost benefit analysis. Perhaps you really like the company. you're friends after all.
>>
>>27913680
>She might leave soon or not but either way I'll stand by her
This is a very good sign if accurate. She's not the kind of person that presumes you to support her.
I'd say go for it OP. Top tier chick you have here assuming this. She's not looking for someone to leech off. She's looking for someone to be with.

By the way I'm
>>27913697
>>27913457
>>27913163

So I consider this a very big thing.
>>
OP, I guarantee you won't be in this kid's life as the mom's fucktoy when the kid is 18. Hell, you probably won't even last more than a year or two. It's devastating for a child to have a father figure ripped away from them, and she already went through it once. The moral thing for the mom to do would be to not date anyone until get kid is 18 and out of the house. Unfortunately there's no such thing as moral women anymore
>>
>>27911188
The thing is that you're actually right. A lot of people think it's stupid but to some extent people like OP are justifying this behavior. It's like when a law is rarely enforced, people start to just disregard it. If nobody dated single mothers more would be aware of the consequences and be more careful with their life choices.
>>
>>27913932
>get kid
the kid*
>>
So is the daughter a qt?
>>
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+31%3A10-31&version=MSG
>>
>>27913093

The thing about a sentiment like this is that it's either the result of the idealism of youth or the cynicism of old age. And, let's be honest, we all know it's the former.

I'm an angry, frustrated old wizard, to be sure, but even I don't consider single mothers, or any other variety of woman, to be inhuman. The funny thing about this thread is that for all of their idealism, the vast majority of the young men posting their vitriol will abandon it the moment a woman looks at them with desire in her eyes. And some of those women may even be single mothers. They'll still thank God and Nature for the blessing, and all the poison gospels will be forgotten.

Some of these men will have bad experiences with said women, to be sure, but at least they'll have some actual experience regarding the matters of which they speak. And when they do speak of such matters, they'll do so differently. Most importantly, they'll do so with some actual authority.

And some will have positive experiences, and won't have any more need for all of the venom.

Time will make whatever distinctions it will, I suppose. It can be cruel in the process, to some more than others. However, that's a part of the human experience.

Not ideal by any stretch of the imagination. If there is anyone to blame, well, blame God.
>>
>>27911001
>Trust me, a woman will not accept a man who is monstrously unacceptable just because she happens to have a child.
>monsterously
You see how you have to make this concession.
There's a clear difference between being liked by her when she has a child and when she doesn't. So really what should be considering is how strong the adjective you have before 'unacceptable' is.

You used monstrously. That indicates OP can be quite bad and it's not unlikely he's heading into a relationship that will be abusive eventually because he's really not sufficient for her if she was without a child.
>Thank God himself that someone desires you.
Yes this is the beta perspective. But OP has friends, female friends even.

Personally i'd accept her too. I accept practically anyone. But as OP hasn't expressed being a very lonely person with no chances I'm trying to be emphatic with his situation and giving him an accurate perspective rather than self-inserting.

If OP was me he'd provide for a guy who had a kid with a girl who died or whatever.
>>
>>27910731
Dont dude just fucking dont. That little crumb isnt yours. I wont call you a cuck but in all honesty dont fall for it. Her type ignored you when she had no kid but now you are the white knight who will end up carrying the load the deadbeat dad doesnt want.
>>
the only single mom i would date is one with a qt little boy.
>>
>>27915062
>You see how you have to make this concession.
>There's a clear difference between being liked by her when she has a child and when she doesn't. So really what should be considering is how strong the adjective you have before 'unacceptable' is.

I take your point. However, I don't think I have to concede very much.

In threads like this (and there have been more than one), one of the ever-present concerns is that a man in the OP's position is a sad, desperate man who is being manipulated for the sake of his resources by some wicked woman. Now, I'll grant fully this sort of thing happens.

However, my point was merely that there are some men who are universally despised by all women. And those women include single mothers.

The single mother OP is currently having sex with may or may not be manipulating him. However, she doesn't vomit in the process of having sex with him, and she doesn't find his touch abhorrent.

I don't know this woman, of course, but if nothing else, it at least presents the possibility that she has some interest in a relationship with the OP. Even a man as cynical as myself recognizes that a single mother is human and, as such, desires companionship and sexual affection like all other people.

Could the single mother in question be manipulating and using the OP? It's possible, to be sure. Could the single mother actually desire the OP as a partner? My point is that the latter shouldn't be ruled out a priori. The OP should set all of the red pills being presented to him for a moment and examine the situation as it actually is. Nothing more, nothing less.

Delusions can lead you into terrible situations. Thing of it is, delusions can also prevent you from experiencing blessings.
>>
>coworker, single mother of two
>both are teenagers
>she's in her mid-30s
>for some reason has taken a liking to me, of all people, to the point where she's squeezed my arm between her tits, grabbed at my crotch and ass, and sucked on my fingers, all at work, sometimes in front of others
wat do
>>
>>27913278
So when she got pregnant, he left her and you were doing her during pregnacy?
>>
>>27915819

Dont be a faggot and plow that pussy until she gets attached
>>
>>27916242
I thought that part was implied. I guess my question was more regarding how I get to that point and also whether it's even a good idea to fuck a coworker.
>>
My friend married a single mother. He has a beautiful step daughter who loves him a lot and a beautiful baby daughter too now.
>>
>>27910731
To make a 3 month story short
>meet grill
>we hit it off
>she reveals she has a kid after a few weeks
>feel I can do this
>it's fine for a while
>kid gets annoying as fuck
>sleep 12 hours a day to dodge it
>she gets bored
>kicks me out
I don't blame her I was only 19 and not ready for a kid, it also were my first relationship ever so I don't know what I expected.
Still she could've told me I was being a dick instead of lying to me while luring me out of the apartment with "kind words", it did not spare my feelings.

Stay away from single mothers, they're poison!
>>
>>27911188
"I am 29..."
And you're still a clueless dumbfuck virgin that knows nothing. Kill yourself, Chubby manlet.
>>
File: SadPepe.jpg (110 KB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
SadPepe.jpg
110 KB, 2100x1500
>Single
>mother
>pick one

She'll go back to Chad Dad if you fuck up.
>>
All this condensed autism ITT.

It's the same case with girls leaving the bad guy and going for the good guys in the end. You guys are too hinged on a person's past, as if they were incapable of changing.
Well guess what, they do. It's called maturing.

Once they've seen and learned more they realize what's really good in life and go for the good guys, and if you can't see that you have an experienced person who already holds their share of wisdom and it is that wisdom that makes them pick you, meaning that you are a wise choice, then you don't deserve that person.

OP, go for her and be happy. /r9k/ is just mad they couldn't be the bad boys who will inevitebly end up murdered/in prison/addicted to drugs
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.