[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one convince a girl to get rid of a tattoo? My gf of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3
How does one convince a girl to get rid of a tattoo?

My gf of 11 months has a thigh tattoo and I really don't like it. She has such beautiful pale skin and she ruined it with an ugly black stain.

I'm willing to pay for the entire procedure.
>>
>>27910534
Her body her choice. It aint up to you dudebro
>>
>>27910534

You're a faggot. Get a new gf if you don't like it.
>>
>>27910534
Tattoos are a massive red flag. You shouldn't have dated her in the first place. If she got it over the course of the relationship you should have made it abundantly clear it's grounds for ending the relationship.

Now your only choice is to leave her.
>>
I've read it's pretty painful. It'd also be pretty pathetic for a girl to go through all the pain and trouble of a tattoo removal just to please a guy she'd been dating for only 11 months, even if it was free.

What's the tattoo of though anon? It is stupid or just ugly... Or Both?
>>
>>27910583
This is the correct answer.

Alternatively, learn to like tattoos and make her get better ones.
>>
>>27910534
You can't, tell her you don't like it and she'll take it as a personal attack
>>
>>27910575
I guess, surely I can compromise with her? Make her see things my way?
>>27910583
You think I wouldn't have done that by now? It's literally the only thing I don't like about her my man. She's my ideal gf in every other way.
>>27910605
She was a kissless virgin before meeting me, is against all drugs, has only ever drank alcohol with me. How is it a red flag?
>>
>>27910534
concern yourself with actual things that matter you stupid fucking idiot
this girl must be real fucking retard to go out with you though so nothing of value was lost
>>
>>27910534
Tattoo removal won't leave her with pure skin though. She'll have Scars in the Form of the motive aferwards. That shit is still visible, just not as outstanding.
How big is the tattoo? Because the bigger the tattoo, the more it will be visible afterwars.
>>
>hey bb i dun like ya tats remove pls I'll pay
ez
if this doesn't work break up
>>
Then get the fuck over it. If you can't handle one little thing when she's perfect for you otherwise, then you're a fucking prick. End of story.
>>
>>27910703
>>27910703

forgot to tag the reply.

original.
>>
>>27910646
Maybe not now, but later on if the relationship was heading towards marriage. I'm down tolet her keep it, but I don't see the mother of my children having a tattoo.

It's a sun that has a face on it. On her upper thigh. I feel like that shit is staring at my dick every time we bang. I usually cover it up with my hand just so I don't see it while we bang.
>>27910713
Why is she retarded to go out with me?
>>
>>27910534
She will have a scar at the former tattoo.
You have to decide what's worse?
>>
>>27910717
>>27910852
Depends on the laser technology and doctor doing the procedure. Unsightly scarring is more a thing of the past.
>>
>>27910849
>Why is she retarded to go out with me?

because you can't get over one small detail when you said it yourself...

>It's literally the only thing I don't like about her my man. She's my ideal gf in every other way.

You're a cunt.
>>
File: 1459177348025.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1459177348025.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
>>27910816
womyn detected, top kek.
>>
>>27910886
I'm entertaining the idea dude. I've never brought it up with her because I don't want to hurt her feelings. I've been considering getting a tattoo myself just so I can gain better acceptance of it.

Am I still a cunt?
>>
>>27910605
this anon knowz what up.
>>
>>27910703
>How is it a red flag?
It's just like piercings(barring ears) and hair dyed in unnatural colors. For one thing it's a sign that she's a liberal. And for another thing it shows a lack of foresight. When she's old that tattoos gonna look even shittier than it does now.
>>
>>27910801
No better way to do it I guess.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>27910647
>make her get better ones.
no such things. tattoos are only degrees of bad.
>>
>>27910703
>How is it a red flag?
Poor judgment. No sense of suspended gratification or foresight.
>>
>>27910875
The laser technology isn't as much of a factor as is size and quality of the tattoo. Some tattoos are inked in too deep. Those are impossible to fully remove. You will definitely see scars there.
>>
>>27910938
>She's a liberal
She's traditional as hell and holds some pretty right winged views man. Again, I wouldn't have stayed with her this long if she had whacky views.
>>
>>27910920
You're a cunt if you get one yourself just to make her feel better. If you don't like tattoos don't compromise on yourself.
>>
>>27911014
It's not to make her feel better, it's to make me feel better.
>>
>>27911044
that is literally retarded.
>>
File: 1435895689001.jpg (62 KB, 999x749) Image search: [Google]
1435895689001.jpg
62 KB, 999x749
>20 years ago it was unthinkable that women get tattoos
>now its commonplace
>even retarded normies on r9k attack someone for thinking its ugly

they really won didn't they?
>>
>>27910605
OP you should have known this is the kind of shitty advice you'll get from betas that have never interacted with a girl in their entire lives, dont listen to dumb shit like this
>>
>>27910980
Literally retarded and illogical conclusion to read, my friend. She could have gotten it because it looked beautiful to her, because it meant something, and she accepts what it will look like when she's older, having no doubt seen older women with tattoos that really don't look as bad as people who have no idea what they're talking about have memed them out to be.

It basically just shows that she doesn't mind having something personal hidden on her body that she was in control of. Nothing else.
>>
tattooed women are hillbilly-tier.
>>
>>27910999
Scarring occurs because the laser stayed on for a little too long and burns the skin. All the laser is doing is breaking up the ink particles so that white blood cells can go ahead and remove the foreign particles from the body (since they are too big to remove as a tattoo).
>>
>>27910920

Look. You posted "how do I get my gf to get her tattoo removed", then you said that's the only thing you don't like about her. What else was I left to assume?

Now you're saying that you were considering getting one yourself? Come on dude...
>>
>>27911083
Yep, looks like it's time to kill yourself.
>>
>>27911100

Blah blah blah.

We know she had her reasons. They're just not very good ones. We know she thought it was a good idea. It wasn't.
>>
>>27911140
It is the only thing I don't like about her. I'm not changing the story on you, just adding information as I go along.
>>
>>27911138
Yes, but have you ever seen a badly done tattoo? You can literally feel the lines when you tough it. Those tattoos you can't fully remove, no matter what.
>>
>>27911157
But why wasn't it? Why wasn't it a good idea?

Because useless, narrow-minded people don't like it? That's in itself reason to go ahead with it.
>>
>>27911179

Then get over it. If you tell her you want her to get her tattoo removed, you'll just piss her off.
>>
>>27911208
If you're looking for objective truth you're not going to find it.

But hey, her bf is on a Cambodian stick figure forum complaining about it.

It has no functional purpose.

Fashion is inherently mercurial.

You're tastes change as you age.

I could go on and on and on.
>>
>>27911100
>and she accepts what it will look like when she's older,
Oldfag here. This is impossible. She can think she knows what she wants in the future, but she can not. She is making that decision from a place of ignorance and inexperience. Most women I know in their 30s already regret their tattoos.
>>
>>27911201
Fair enough, but that's assuming OP's gf's tattoo is horribly done. If it was done well, is only done with black ink and is on fairer skin (which it is considering OP's reference to pale skin), she's probably a candidate for a fully successful tattoo removal.
>>
>>27910534
Op sounds like a complete sissy pussy. She's going to leave you in 2 months.
>>
>>27911221
>If you tell her you want her to get her tattoo removed, you'll just piss her off.

Which is why I haven't said anything and probably won't say anything unless she outright asks me what I think of her tattoo.

It isn't a deal breaker, I just wish she didn't have it and am entertaining the idea of somehow convincing her to remove it.
>>
>>27911413
what is it? where is it? How big is it?
>>
Tell her that only degenerate whores get tattoos and that her having one makes you doubt her virginity and loyalty.
>>
>>27911447
Generic looking sun tattoo with a face on it. It's on her upper thigh, and probably like what, 15cm in diameter or so?
>>
I like women with tattoos. I think it looks sexy.
>>
>>27911500
Ok. That's not so bad. Can you see it w/ clothes on? If not, I could maybe live with it. (would prefer her having it removed). But even so, you need a containment strategy. what if she wants to get another one?
>>
A white girl I know married a Japanese guy. He made her have her tattoo removed.
>>
>>27911413
>>27911500

At least it's not a past lover's name or an overdone as fuck 'family' tattoo.

I'd worry more about future tattoos than the sun.
>>
>>27911564
She can hide it easily especially since she doesn't own revealing clothing at all (no short shorts, no mini skirts, etc). It mostly just bothers me during sex because I feel like the thing is staring at my dick with some pleased look on its face.

>But even so, you need a containment strategy. what if she wants to get another one?

Depends on where, why and how small it is. If it's like on the foot or someshit, I don't care. Just don't put it in sexy areas or where you can't hide it.
>>
>>27911676
you sound like a cuck. she's leaving you for tyrone and getting a sleeve. just watch.
>>
>>27911585
So it is possible.

I figure I wouldn't make her get it removed till we get married anyway (and at the rate this relationship is going, it's very plausible).
>>
>>27911733
It happened. Dude was a millionaire though.
>>
>>27911725
Lmao, she hates non whites more than me and her family would disown her if she dated a non white.

Even so, he getting a sleeve would not be my problem, it would be Tyrones problem.
>>
>>27911757
Guess I'll just have to make bank then
>>
>>27911769
>and her family would disown her if she dated a non white
That's actually more of a reason for girls to do it. Most of them only date blacks to piss off their family.
Not saying she will do it, but don't count on her family as a reason not to.
>>
>>27911852
I digress, if she isn't with me, it isn't my problem. Plenty of other women out there if this one turns sour.
>>
Trying to manipulate your partner to be different is a guaranteed path to a shitty, mutually resentful relationship. Work on embracing who she is or dump her.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.