[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(you)s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5
File: 1456965782797.png (1 MB, 770x862) Image search: [Google]
1456965782797.png
1 MB, 770x862
I will respond to everyone who posts in this thread with a meaningful post, come on in lads and lasses
>>
will you give me a brohug ?
>>
File: wp_ss_20160414_0001.png (1 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160414_0001.png
1 MB, 720x1280
>>27908615
>>27908677
Here you go brobots
>>
I rarely get yous...

gimme!
>>
>>27908677
yeah man, of course.

what's got you down and needing a brohug, if you wanna talk about it?

>>27908725
that's a pretty good painting, one of your own, or...?
>>
>>27908615
You are approached by a frenzied scientist, who yells, "I'm going to put my quantum harmonizer in your photonic resonation chamber!" What's your response?
>>
i dont feel comfortable being male
what's wrong with me?
>>
>>27908747
ah, that's a shame man!

here's one at least! hope you get more in your future.

>>27908766
But doctor, wouldn't that cause a parabolic destabilization of the fission singularity?

>>27908772
That's understandable, there are many problems unique to being male that make it an unnerving experience, and it's perfectly possible that you're a transgender individual. Just focus on not doing things that make you uncomfortable, such as particularly manly things, and I hope you start to feel more comfortable in your own skin soon!
>>
>>27908615
If I have never made intimate contact with another person by the end of the 1st year of college, is wizardry inevitable?
>>
>>27908816
the 1st year of college is easy for getting into quick, meaningless relationships, but for something of more substance you'd be more likely to find something in second or third year.

how's the rest of your social life at college going? hate to sound like 'that guy' but joining a few clubs/societies can really help out with your social life.
also, you're still very young, and it's impossible to say with any certainty what the future holds. i hope everything works out well for you.
>>
>>27908807
Okay interesting choice.
Next question:
While working as an intern in a Clinic, a patient with a strange infection on his foot stumbles through the door. The infection is spreading at an alarming rate, but the doctor has stepped out for a while. What do you do?
>>
>>27908885
Scream "Scabies!" and euthanize.
>>
>>27908870
Wow, thanks a lot for such a meaningful response!
Anyways, the problem lies in the fact that I live in a really small town where everyone basically knows everyone. That means that you just cannot go out to a club and meet someone because the other person will be worried that everyone will find out about what happened. My social life is not so good, especially in summer. I just work and go to the beach like 5 times during the whole summer. Aside from that, I completely disconnect from all of the people that I know during the summer, I figured it's because nobody wants to hang out with me but I don't see the reason why yet. Maybe I'm just delusional. If I continue like this I doubt I am going to meet any new people. I think that my only chance is to move to a bigger city outside of my country. Sorry for the long response anon.
>>
>>27908976
Ah yeah, small towns are the fucking worst for this sort of thing man. It's very possible that these people would want to hang out but just aren't making the first move to ask you, much like you aren't making the first move to ask them, however unlikely you might think that sounds.
Moving to a new place can really help, is a move looking likely or possible in the near future?
No need to apologise for long responses man!
>>
>>27909110
I agree about the first move part, but I never want to be the first one to ask because then I just think that I'm being a hassle. I need really strong appreciation signs to feel accepted, if you know what I mean. I'm planning on going abroad, possibly USA or UK, but who knows what the future holds. I am 90% certain that staying in this shithole of a country/city will do me no good.
>>
>>27909185
yeah I understand, it's hard to make the first leap and all too easy to second guess yourself about how people feel about you. you could try just asking casually, like after work you could ask if they're up to anything during the weekend or something like that.
Ah sweet, where are you travelling from? Yeah, sounds like a fresh start would actually help you man.
>>
>>27909233
After the work thing would be quite awkward because I work with girls only and they are all in relationships, but I might try that with friends or something.
I would be travelling from one small country somewhere in Europe. The travelling thing won't be happening anytime soon though I believe, at least not long term since I'm still in college. I was planning on going for a semester abroad to the US, but it would cost me a looot of money and me/my family don't have that kind of money.
>>
>Roasties are red,
>My balls are blue,
>I soon will be dead,
>Now give me my (You)!
>>
>>27909310
ah fair enough, yeah that could be awkward man don't go for it, try it with some of your other friends though.
ah, that's a shame, is there no way to get funding through the college? i hope you find some way of doing it. even the UK would be a good place to visit for a semester (i live there currently) and there's a great mix of lovely girls and easy slags.
>>
>>27908725
>>27908757
thx dude, hugs is all i need in my life, i wish i had someone to cuddle all day long
>>
>>27909393
lovely poem, have you considered writing as a career path?
>>
>>27909410
That kind of money, I don't think so. Unfortunately UK would not be an option regarding the semester because my college is not linked to any in the UK... I wish I spent a year there to see if I'm really so bad with people or it's the city...I went to London once and I loved it, could you tell me more about your experience of the people guessing you are also in college?
>>
Today I was talking with an old friend of mine. It was his birthday. After everyone left and we were alone, he started talking about her gf of 1 year. God, they are so happy together. Why am I never happy OP? What do I do to reach that level of happiness?
>>
I'll have one (You) please, no combo. That'll be to go, thanks. Have a nice day.
>>
>>27909453
Suicide is the only way out and you can have it anytime you want.
>>
>>27909491
I'm too much of a pussy though.
>>
>>27908615
What is there to life except trying to fill the empty void of sadness with meaningless stuff?
>>
Why do people consider me mentally ill or delusional or retarded when I say I that I want to be alone and that I don't ever want to interact with someone in real life, and I never want to get a girlfriend, I just want to be alone because I like being alone?
>>
>>27909562
You answered your own question. How could there be anything but this so called "stuff" to fill the void. It would have to be something of transcendental nature, and that is what we have yet to find if it even exists.

>>27909593
Because such society norms have been pushed unto us. Just keep doing what you like and live your life the way you want to live it. Pay no attention to those prejudices.
>>
>>27909430
>I've dabbled in writing,
>I've struggled for pelf,
>I'm tired of fighting,
>So I'll hang myself.
>>
i'm stupid i wish i could put things into words or be motivated enough to do something or stop being slow at learning anything i'm weak natural selection should have killed me
>>
Can my marriage be saved?
>>
>>27909451
ah that's shit man, shame.
Yeah, London is a lovely place, very expensive to live there though. Generally people are friendly if you're friendly too, friends are easy enough to make here, and if you were to consider a Scottish uni I think you'd have cheaper fees because you're from Europe, so you could consider that?
You'll obviously meet some shit people, you'll probably meet people who drink too much and people can be ridiculously bitchy, but the important thing is just to cut people like that from your life when you're first meeting people because for every jerk there's a great person you can become friends with too.

desu it's very hard to describe the people, I can go more in depth with specific cases to myself, here I just tried to give a very general, rushed overview.

>>27909461
Here you go sir, hope you have a nice day too!

>>27909453
I honestly don't know what to tell you, the universe is not a fair place and ultimately, we are not all destined for happiness. Hopefully you can find some solace in the meaninglessness of it all, or work towards happiness in whichever way feels right to you.

>>27909491
no need to tell people to kill themselves, they need to decide such things on their own

>>27909562
why must there be anything more to life?
and when you say meaningless, do you mean meaningless to yourself or entirely meaningless? and have you considered that something can be meaningful by virtue of being meaningful to you, even if this is just as simple as making you feel happy?
I've never understood why people get so caught up on the importance of things having some great meaning anyway. I'm assuming you aren't religious? If so, why do you care that there isn't some great plan for your life set out by a power higher than yourself? You should be thankful for the freedom to spend these fleeting years however you decide is best.
>>
>>27909661
If you have to ask yourself that question, the obvious answer is no. As soon as you found a reason to ask that question, it implied that something is horribly wrong with the marriage and that it is not worth saving. Even if you managed to save it, it would eventually lead to you asking this same question at another point in time. Move on.
>>
File: 1459502997277.jpg (81 KB, 583x440) Image search: [Google]
1459502997277.jpg
81 KB, 583x440
God damn it I miss Hitler so fucking much.
>>
>>27909674
I understand, thanks anon. (UK inquiry anon)
>>
OP here, I'm stopping posting because something unexpected has come up, you guys carry on the thread for yourselves and I might drop in to reply a little more later!
>>
>>27909735
Cya m8.
>>
>>27909674
Because absurdism is too depressing to be true.
What is a way without a destination, if not the destination itself? But how can there be a way if it is the destination? What the fuck is the way anyway?

I don't care about deities or astral plans. I'm just miserable that there is nothing that can fill the void.
>>
>>27909770
>>27909674
And what is making oneself happy? Whenever I think about that it makes me even more depressed. Why should petting a cute dog make me happy? What is the meaning of happiness?
>>
File: b9569dd6e4cd25b571ed811d04538e11.png (737 KB, 1100x1300) Image search: [Google]
b9569dd6e4cd25b571ed811d04538e11.png
737 KB, 1100x1300
I don't wanna have a pace maker at 27 please help.
>>
>>27909998
Heart transplant?
>>
Trying to become a better person. Just quit drinking working on smoking. How do I combat my narcissism?
>>
>>27909798
I'd say it's just having something in your life that's good.

I got so angry at myself earlier that I punched a wall, palm heeled a door, pounded my desk and shout/growled. Then my dog came in and dropped her ball in front of me, and I smiled.

I'm glad she can't understand.
>>
>>27910209
But it still feels like if you dwelve too deep you're not going to find anything, happiness is just the surface of things, the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>27910915
As a cynic, I have to agree, there are flaws in everything. For me, happiness can only come from something simple and pre because of that, hence my dog. I could never have that with a person, because we're too complicated to not have flaws
>>
>>27908615
That's a lovely pic, OP.
>>
>>27908615
More paintings like these pls
>>
PLEASE I NEED A GF CAN YOU SEND ME A GF I DONT CARE ABOUT (YOUS) JUST GIVE ME A GF REE
>>
>>27911011
Is simple emotions more pure and therefor more valuable?
>>
>>27911520
And what difference do you think this will make to your life? Do you think you could maintain a relationship as the person you currently are?
>>
>>27908615
I wrote a haiku for (You)s.

While on r9k
I receive little support
I would like a (You)
>>
>>27911618
Absolutely. There is intricacy in complexity, sure, but this always comes with fundamental issues. Simple things just are as they are though, and you just grow to love them.

A job well done, a smile, a glance of love, a problem solved... these things may have been complicated, or may become complicated, but as they are, they are simple, and they are beautiful.

If any anons reading this can think of anything like this in their lives, cherish it, and never let it go. These things are why we live.
>>
>TFW no (You)'s :^(
OG comment robot
>>
>>27911728
Here you are anon.

There's always hope.
>>
>>27908807
but everybody criticizes me for not acting "manly", including my own family. it's really stupid how i can't express myself without being called a faggot and then outed on my lack of male traits. it's forcing me to isolate myself and we all know that's not good...
>>
>>27908615

Empart your life's meaning plz
>>
>>27911680 earned it.
>>
>>27911723
But how does one become pure? How does one become simple? Is it possible with the consciousness of the human being? Does simple equals harmony? Is something pure in when it is in harmony?
>>
>>27911845
I think it is possible, even for cynical trash like us. But how, I don't know. I think you're on to something with harmony though; to have an affinity with something pure, maybe not to become good, but to embrace what good there is?

You've given me an epiphany here, thank you. You may just have saved my life.
>>
>>27908615
I had a shitty day at work op, but at least the qt I've been eyeing was there today
>>
Tell me it's ok
>>
>>27912329
It's okay, anon. This world is shit, but there's more to life than what we see now. There has to be.
>>
My )u( pls
>>
>>27912871
)u(

Live well.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.