[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW DOES GFING A GIRL WORK?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8
File: 1460828309056.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1460828309056.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
Please help. I see you guys saying so many different things. Are you supposed to cold approach girls in public event and gf them right off the bat? Or do you friend them first for a while and then gf them? And also where do you go to find girls? I CAN NEVER FIND ANY. GOD DAMN IT WHY DID I HAVE TO MAJOR IN COMPUTER SCIENCE. I ONLY EVER SEE AUTISTIC BOYS IN MY CLASSES AND NONE OF THEM WOULD EVEN MAKE GOOD TRAPS BECAUSE THEY DON'T BATHE OFTEN ENOUGH.

I guess the only other way I know would be dating sites, but I've got no clue how you're supposed to use those either. Wouldn't only certain ones be used for real relationship vs. hookups and aren't certain ones only for certain age group?

Please help me senpai, I just don't have a god damn clue how to do this. I just wanna gf a girl. I'm not even too worried about benis in bagina for right now.

Please help me senpai.

I don't even know how to meet girls for fuck's sake.
>>
Bump because I really need help.
>>
bump that's orginal
>>
>meet girl casually for a brief period
>meet her again, be slightly flirty
>if she's receptive of neutral then next time be even more flirty
>continue ramping up the flirt until you get a response
Basically, girls are for friending or fucking. Never both. Don't just go balls out after a woman first time you meet her, unless she's doing it to, but you wanna get the engine revving early so she knows what you're after.
>>
>>27908420
Just BEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!:^)
I honestly don't get how normies do it.
>>
>>27907708
Just ask her out, the worst shecan do is say no

Treat her like a human being
>>
>>27908628
But how do you meet a girl? Just stopping a random girl on a public space and say "hi, do you want to go out with me?", is 99,9999% of chances of getting a no , unless you're Chad.
>>
>>27908420
>girls are for friending or fucking

never had a fuckbuddy? shame.
>>
>>27908628
Join a social group. Like try meetup.com or something, find a group that shares a hobby of yours and befriend and get closer to a qt there.
>>
>>27908695
do you have any original friends?
>>
It doesn't matter if you went to a sausagefest major, you dumbass. You aren't supposed to EVER go for girls enrolled in higher education, they're even more elitist and hypergamous.

Find girls on low level jobs like cashiers and hit on them there, tell them you're studying in university.
>>
>>27908828
>I'm too beta to handle intelligent and independent women so I have to go for braindead sluts working low-level jobs who only find me attractive because of my money

incredible advice lad
>>
>>27908695
Some girls are into smart guys. Try that angle
>>
>>27908828
Shit advice bro. Go away.
>>
>>27908724

>fucking

Yes, that's what a fuckbuddy is.
>>
>>27908936
and a friend, I've been best friends with some of my fuck buddies.
>>
>>27908893
No, you don't get it.
Most girls don't date downwards. It's in their genes. If you are at the same level as her, she will constantly scrutinize your success and look for a better mate. If you are, god forbid, below her in achievement, then she will leave you. Period. She may cheat on you with someone of higher status too, because she knows that a male who is merely on her level is worse than she could do.
If you have a girl with a lower socio-economic/educational position, then she will settle with you and accept you as her mate long term. She will be happy to have landed you and appreciate you.
>>
>>27908893
This "independent" woman (who aren't really independent, but like to pretend they are) have insane standards.

Please get the fuck out of my board.
>>
>>27908959

>implying women can be friends with men
>>
>>27909007
can vouch my girlfriend is my best friend
>>
>>27908971
I'm not saying date someone leagues ahead of yourself, but your alternative of dating somebody so much lower than yourself seems equally stupid. Find someone about your level or else what do you even have in common and what are you doing for each other. I'm not going to buy a girl from the checkouts and have her stay with me just because she's interested in me funding her life.

>>27908987
then meet those insane standards, it's not too hard now is it?

>>27909007
they really can man. obviously depends on the individual men and women, but it's possible, jesus christ.
>>
>>27909059
You still didn't get the point of this anon: >>27908971
>>
>>27909046
>>27909059

>implying you could even tolerate them if you weren't fucking them
>>
>>27908420
Wow what if I want a serious long term relationship. I guess I'm fucked time to off myself.
>>
>>27909091
People on here are so jaded. Ignore them.
>>
>>27909123

They're not jaded, just realistic.
>>
>>27909081
if you think i'm so misguided as to his point, try explaining it differently. i still have no interest in dating someone who's only with me to escape her social class.

>>27909086
i tolerate many girls i don't fuck, for fuck's sake.
>>
File: 1442170790335.jpg (73 KB, 640x546) Image search: [Google]
1442170790335.jpg
73 KB, 640x546
>>27907708
thing is, normies don't think about how they hook up with girls, it just comes naturally.

since they're normies, they'll go to house parties and activities with their class mates and if they're attractive or normal they'll eventually end up with a girl, without having to make up elaborate plans on how to get into contact with girls.

if you're an ugly/awkward fuck, you won't get invited to parties, won't get into contact with girls, won't be approached by girls who are interested in interacting with you, and so on.

if you're in the predicament that you need to actively make up plans and ask people "how to meet girls", you're probably screwed to begin with.
>>
>>27909157
>someone who's only with me to escape her social class.

That's all women. Looks like you have fallen for the disney "girl who loves me for who I am" meme delusion.
>>
>>27909242
Its not a meme bro, it can happen
>>
I'm a university student and I dated a guy who was an electrician that never went to uni, so some girls do date down.
>>
A good personality can make up for a lot of short comings
>>
>>27907708

Watch the documentary Autism in Love on Netflix.

I think it might help yew :)
>>
>>27909376

>implying women care about personality
>>
>>27907708
>tfw last year of cs
>all the tumblr feminists have been weeded out already
>all the girls left are intelligent and interesting
>only a couple cute ones, and they're all autistic as shit
>tfw no qt Asian gf who stutters when you talk to her
>>
>>27907708
While my story is kind of rare, you may find some solace in it

>Fall for girls will pick the smart guy meme
>Spend all life on academia, no parties, no real friends
>Do well academically, is a QT in my maths class, she's kinda shy but never talk
>Last lesson she's late and forced to do a group task with me
>I make some semi awkward jokes and she laughs, I play it off as her nervous laughing
>We go our seperate ways to different Universities
>She comes back to hometown for a break and messages me
>Says she really enjoyed our group project and misses me
>We meet up, she actually stays the night first time
>Nothing happens but is great, just talk about old times, how University is
>We talk about past, present, possible futures
>I fall in love tbqh
>She comes over a few more times, have sex
>She goes back to University, fucks some other guys
>Says "Was drunk still care about you"
>Told her "Evidently not"

She's sent a few messages since, and i've ignored them. I guess I lost my virginity to a good looking female, but she was a roastie as everyone predicted.
>>
>>27909474
Some of them do. You just have to be willing to look
>>
>>27909376
good thing robots have shit personalities, right?
>>
>>27909509

Yeah, a whooping 3, good luck if you don't like something about them or if they're taken
>>
>>27909526
If a robot has a shot personality and is aware of it they can strive to change for the better
>>
>>27909558
you cant change your personaluty you dumb normie cunt and if you arent even aware of your own stupidity then how is a robot supposed to be aware of his shitty personality?
>>
>>27909634
>thinking people can't change

Have fun with your sad lonely life.
>>
>>27909703
show me proof that it ever happened
>>
>>27909634
>you can't change your personality
O im laffin
>>
File: 1456662497000.png (1 MB, 1364x1023) Image search: [Google]
1456662497000.png
1 MB, 1364x1023
>>27909498
>Told her "Evidently not"
SAVAGE, good man
>>
Just walk up to them, smile, give them a firm handshake and look them in the eye.
>>
>>27909776

>implying women won't cry rape if you do that
>>
>>27909703
>he thinks that people can actually change!

laughing whores.jpg
people will put on an act or change something slight but they can never keep up the act. a leopard can't change its spots, family.
>>
>>27909739
...there are certain things you just can't change. Both physically and mentally.
>>
>>27907708
Just download tinder. Not all the girls on there are looking for hook ups. I used to be a hardcore robot, but after making a lot of progress I got tinder and matched with 2 girls instantly. One became my gf and we're a fucking perfect match. She actually hates how slutty girls are these days.
>>
>>27909498
your story is not rare, her honesty is rare.
>>
Honestly bro just be yourself.

but if yourself isn't Chad then you're shit outta luck ;^)
>>
>>27910173
I want to believe in you, but I can't.

>She actually hates how slutty girls are these days.

Stop giving me false hopes.
>>
File: 1460815653582.jpg (377 KB, 984x891) Image search: [Google]
1460815653582.jpg
377 KB, 984x891
>>27910173
Is Tinder the one your supposed to use?
I always hear about those dating sites, but there's just so many, and I don't want people laughing at me or something like that if I use the wrong one.
>>
File: 1459156873998.png (13 KB, 736x547) Image search: [Google]
1459156873998.png
13 KB, 736x547
>tfw tech and health science campuses are nearby
>in computer engineering and see a lot of qt nurses on the other side

Having a nurse gf is super fucking ideal. How do I make this happen without looking like a creep?
>>
>>27911232
Ask her to inspect your benis. It won't be weird 'cause she's a nurse.
>>
File: 177388493973.jpg (15 KB, 236x347) Image search: [Google]
177388493973.jpg
15 KB, 236x347
>>27909498

stories like this make me not bother
>>
>>27910173
How long did it take

>>27909235
>if you're in the predicament that you need to actively make up plans and ask people "how to meet girls", you're probably screwed to begin with.
Well then I'm going back to fapping
>>
Getting a girl is a function of being attractive enough for a girl to take an interest in you. Women value characteristics which indicate some form of genetic superiority and "success".

Being a attractive is thus function of physical looks, height, social status, wealth levels and social intelligence, risk taking, confidence, aloofness, narcissism etc .....

>Physical Looks

This is how attractive you are physically. Tall, facially proportional, square jawed, positive canthal tilt eyed masculine physique men. Largely genetic, luck based characteristic as are the others.

>Social Status

How popular, infamous, famous you may be. Which social class you fall under, which social circles you are attached to, what networks you have, who you know, how close you are to those people and what their status is.....

>Wealth Levels

How much money do you have. The more money, the better.

>Personality

Risk taking, confidence, social intelligence, aloofness, extroversion, sociopathy, aloofness are some of the characteristics women gravitate towards in sexual partners however they are work in tandem with social status/looks/money.

>Abundance

Abundance simply means having options, which is a function of either being good looking, rich or high status while having the correct personality type women gravitate towards....

So to be successful with women, you need to either maximise on physical looks, social status or wealth (if not all of these....PLUS have the perfect mix of personality traits described above).

A majority of this occurs through random chance, thus you are either born having these traits Otherwise you end up posting here
>>
>>27911554
>Physical Looks
Nope.
>Social Status
Nope
>Wealth Levels
Nope
>Personality
Nope
>Abundance
Not even a little

>Otherwise you end up posting here
And here I am
>>
>>27909046
>>girlfriend
Don't make me say it.
>>
File: 1460117558189.png (829 KB, 597x593) Image search: [Google]
1460117558189.png
829 KB, 597x593
> AND NONE OF THEM WOULD EVEN MAKE GOOD TRAPS BECAUSE THEY DON'T BATHE OFTEN ENOUGH.
>>
>>27907708
>Wouldn't only certain ones be used for real relationship vs. hookups
Some, but for most sites you can set what you are looking for. A hook up or a relationship or whatever. I suggest OKC or PoF since you can browse them without registering
>aren't certain ones only for certain age group
Those that are will say so.
>>
After 10 months and 3 hookups, I finally found a qtpie high test gf on tinder
>>
>>27907708
Tbh i've been looking for girls on /soc/ and even here on /r9k/
Talked with plenty of girls from /r9k/ before as a few years ago you had a lot more chances at meeting them. You can deny this all you want but they do exist and no they aren't males or trolls, you can continue being ignorant but that will not change this fact.
Anyway, you will have a somewhat easier time on /soc/ though. I've been added by a decent number of girls after posting in threads regularly. A lot of them just choose to lurk and not post because they get swarmed with replies. I'm actually going to meet this girl next week for a date who added me from there
>tfw she added me on skype
>start talking and really match in a lot of things
>eventually we exchange pictures after she brings it up
>later on she also asks me if i would be interested in meeting up
I'm not even the best looking guy out there, and i've been a NEET for almost 4 years and never went to university while she has. The key here is obviously to be able to hold a conversation and not look for a relationship, but rather a friendship then build things from there. Don't be obsessed with sex and treat her as a human being
You can do it OP
>>
>tfw i might get this cute tomboyish computer engineering chick
hold me brehs
>>
>>27915079
How did you find her?
akasdjklfasdkjasdfasd
>>
>>27907708
I think the norm now is to use tinder or get a chick drunk at a party and fuck her
>>
>>27909314
Just maymay my shit up old fella
>>
>>27913757
>tfw you are not murican and the chances of knowing a girl from your country on /r9k/ and /soc/ is zero
>>
>>27907708
Son, i got bad news for you. When ever you meet girls from now on it will at best be 5:1 guys per girls ratio. The only exception is if you are good at clubbing, but if you are introvert you can forget about it.

Internet dating will make you hate yourself. The only advice i have is to start to talk to girls on non dating sites, like interpal.
>>
>>27915617
>interpal
Anything not long distance?
>>
>>27915209
we ended up in a physics group together as well (before we talked at all). i dont normally talk to anyone and just look serious, but she approached me and said hi when she saw me after a math class.

we had a free hour so we talked a lot and walked around, and sat together in every class after that.
>>
>>27911554
This is pretty much true
I'm bald fat and poor but still have gf cus INTP and am naturally aloof all the time
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.