[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He says women can't be lonely because they can only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 14
>He says women can't be lonely because they can only be "lonely" by choice

>Refuses to date single mothers and fat women and then complains about how lonely he is
>>
Yeah but I didn't make godawful choices like fucking someone and getting stuck with a kid while abortion is an option, and I don't stuff my face with good and therefore I'm not fat

The two types of women you described chose to have shit lives and still chose to be "lonely"

But let's be real, some reddit nu-male would love to raise some other dude's kid or fuck some nasty landwhale with mold growing in her fat rolls. So they aren't even alone when you think about it.
>>
>>27903746
>Face with food*
>>
File: 1459904144723.png (591 KB, 750x650) Image search: [Google]
1459904144723.png
591 KB, 750x650
But a single mother can't be lonely, they have their little bundle of joy to keep them company.
>>
>>27903668
>single mothers
Date her so you can raise her kid? No, that's stupid.

>fat women
Only if they aren't sluts. It is very, very difficult to find a fat girl who isn't a total slut.
>>
File: 1435990158178.png (5 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
1435990158178.png
5 KB, 203x248
>>27903668
Pizza is like a friend that is so close to you it is literally inside you.
>>
File: CdHAXH-UkAIBdP0.jpg large.jpg (216 KB, 1024x1446) Image search: [Google]
CdHAXH-UkAIBdP0.jpg large.jpg
216 KB, 1024x1446
>>27903746
>Yeah but I didn't make godawful choices
You're posting on /r9k

>>27903777
>Date her so you can raise her kid? No, that's stupid.
You don't have to marry her and raise her kid, just date her, if she wants anything more cut her off and find another. You're making excuses.
>>
File: 1456842168853.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1456842168853.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
>>27903796
>implying women aren't dangerous, crazy manipulators
>implying any single mother "looking to date" isn't looking for someone to extract resources from
>implying she wouldn't common law marriage your ass or find some other means to extort you
Noooo thanks to Pre-Dicked Vehicles.
Stigmatization of single mothers will hopefully encourage roasties not to blow out their roastie holes.
>>
>>27903777
trips is truth
>>
>>27903835
Some women are manipulative. Some men are manipulative. Not all are.

Not all single mothers want someone to provide for their kid, dating older single mothers this becomes apparent.

>Stigmatization of single mothers will hopefully encourage roasties not to blow out their roastie holes.
Single mothers have only become increasingly common and it hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>27903796
How would you date her without having to deal with the kid?
>>
>>27903870
Tell her to hire a babysitter when you go on dates.
>>
File: 1447352483719.jpg (12 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
1447352483719.jpg
12 KB, 217x232
>>27903865
>NAWALT
It never fails with the dumb roasties.
>>
>>27903878
That would make her a pretty shit mother.
>>
good bait, fat single mother but no sane man will ever date you.
>>
>>27903668
Thing is, while I do refuse, there are more than enough men who do not, to make the first point true. Well, true to to an extent.
>>
File: 65.jpg (527 KB, 1280x1521) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
527 KB, 1280x1521
>>27903668
Fat women won't look good in leather or fit on a bike though. Single mothers have too much baggage.
>>
File: JHF.jpg (121 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
JHF.jpg
121 KB, 320x320
Daily reminder that saying "oh you're on /r9k/, oh you're on /b/" does not constitute an explanation whatsoever and is a thought-terminating cliche.
>>
File: 1414063470639.jpg (27 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1414063470639.jpg
27 KB, 400x386
>>27903668
except i am willing to date fat women and single mothers but they reject me just the same as qts because women want chad no matter where they stand
>>
>>27903913
No, hiring a babysitter while a parent/parents go on dates is pretty normal.
>>
>single mother
I will never compromise on this. Would you buy a used car that had no engine? Lmao fuck that shit.
>>
File: 1439750995016.jpg (28 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1439750995016.jpg
28 KB, 456x320
>>27903961
>reject
>fat women and single mothers
>>
>>27903668
>Refuses to date single mothers and fat women and then complains about how lonely he is
They don't want me ether you ass.
>>
>>27903668
Yeah because I'd actually have to be active to get that trash that no other men want. If they approached me and did the fucking work then maybe I'd date them, but if I'm supposed to fight for scraps then I refuse to.

In case of women it is literally by their choice that they're alone because men come up to them and they say "no". It's not the case for robots because none of us is approached by women, therefore we don't really have a choice.
>>
>>27904289
yep. okcupid, pof, i quit even trying to message qts, i only message overweight girls and single moms, most of them just look at my profile and dont message back. im nothing special, just a 6/10 stoner manlet, but these girls i message are literally 2s-4s and over 200 lbs
>>
>>27903865
>not all women
Yes they fucking are, you dumb cunt.
>>
>Implying they didn't choose to be mothers and fat, thus choosing to be lonely
>implying I chose to be rejected and ignored by every woman on earth

>>27903668
>>
>>27903769
Underrated post here, no need for a single mother to diverge her love away from her child :^)
>>
>>27904337
This.

They'll still just wait for guys to approach them, just like any other woman. And they will reject you just the same and wait for someone better to come along.
>>
>>27904340
in their mind they're all pretty pretty princesses

a rich guy is going to come and rescue them, you wait

he'll have an eight inch dick too.

this is what roasties actually believe because the alternative is accepting that they're garbage and a high status male wants nothing to do with them, and they peaked at 14

you're disgusting for wanting these scraps, it's better to be alone
>>
>>27903668
You do realize that it's not like those girls have lower standards? Not to mention how they don't present anything good and worthwhile themselves.
>>
>>27903668
do you have an agrument about how women cant be alone?

You are aware fatties and single mothers turn down men and in many case have even higher expectations

roasties get angery about this because it shines a light on their nature of ignoring and treating most males as subhuman and they can't have that because society has taught them they are perfect angels and eternal victims to cruel men :^)
>>
>>27903865
single mothers have also been tied to increased chance of living in poverty for all races but can be seen even more prominently in black community
>>
>>27904262
>Would you buy a used car that had no engine? Lmao fuck that shit.

>Women are objects
>>
>>27903668

Women who complain about being lonely also dont date robots or fat betas
>>
>>27903796
>You don't have to marry her and raise her kid, just date her
A-HA HA HA HA!!
>>
>>27904337
>>27904436
>It's not the case for robots because none of us is approached by women, therefore we don't really have a choice.

Yes you fucking do. Even Chads are rarely asked out by women. You shouldn't expect them to flock to you if they won't do it even to a 10/10 male.

If you approach low tier women and get rejected frequently/the entire time, you can say you're lonely and not by choice. If you don't even make the effort you are lonely by choice, you're choosing not to change anything. It's like being fat and blaming MUH GENETICS and not starting to work out and continuing to eat like a hog. You have to put some work in; you're making the choice not to.

You are lonely by choice. Just like those single mothers, but in a different vein. Just like Elliot. Just like landwhales, but in a different vein.
>>
>>27904507
>You are aware fatties and single mothers turn down men and in many case have even higher expectations
Those single men are often shitty human beings.

You'd turn down fatties and single mothers if they approached you.
>>
File: femalescantbeforeveralone.png (735 KB, 1182x666) Image search: [Google]
femalescantbeforeveralone.png
735 KB, 1182x666
>>27904620
Complete and utter non-sequitur

Women get approached and refuse them
Men don't get approached

Women cannot be robots

Fact
>>
>>27904659
This has nothing to do with being a robot, just being lonely.
>>
Why do you assume such people would want me and not flatly reject me like littreally everyone else.

Single mothers tend to want someone that can provide for them.
I can not do this meaning they don't want me. Plus most don't trust someone who looks like me to be around their children.

Fat woman have standards too.
Standards which I don't fit and as such get rejected by fat women.

Why do you feel the need to rub salt in the wounds?
>>
than why do """"""""lonely""""""" women never date neckbeards and other nerds?

Check mate, roastie
>>
>>27904732
See >>27904633

The same reason you wouldn't want to date a single mother or obese woman.
>>
>>27904447
>in their mind they're all pretty pretty princesses
That's because of how they're raised. Women get told they're perfect by modern society, from childhood all the way through their 20s. It gets a bit different after that but they've usually snared a guy by then.
About half of boys will be told they can do anything, too, but reality hits them sooner. And after school, no-one gives a single shit.
>>
>>27904575
it's not about objectification, she had her fun and now is looking to settle for you.
she sees you as prey, in her eyes your are the gullible virgin she can manipulate to meet her ends.

jokes on you though, the word wizard stems from wisdom.
>>
>>27904751
So? Single mothers and fatties are shitty people too. But its excusable because they are women?

Lmao is this the double standard meme I keep hearing about?
>>
>>27903668
A fatty generally being overweight is a symptom of someone who doesnt put any effort into their life and expects the world to revolve around them

Single mothers ususally have ALOT of baggage and will always choose their kids over you so if the kids hates you tough luck
>>
>>27904851
I'm not saying it's excusable, just why that's why they don't want to date them. Which you can certainly admit makes sense.
>>
>>27904882
I agree but I wanted to hear OPs opinion on that matter.
>>
>>27904633
They still have men willing to date / court them they chose not to be in a relationship

>You'd turn down fatties and single mothers if they approached you.

Jokes on you m8 in 23 years a women has not approached me in a sexual/ flirting manner. they only approach me if they want something ( money, physical labour, advice on academic work) I guess normies wouldnt understand
>>
>>27904911
>I agree but I wanted to hear OPs opinion on that matter.
I am OP.

>>27904916
It's not about whether or not it has happened. It's a hypothetical situation. If an hamplanet approached you and wanted to date you, you would, chances are, turn her down. That's all I'm saying.
>>
>single mothers
unless they are widows I wouldn't even try
some dude had her in his life and at one point he was like "fuck this shit, I can't stand this bitch no more" some dude realized she isn't worth it, single mothers have the biggest red flag
>but anon he was a jerk, he abused her, he cheated on her, he was an alcoholic sociopath
and still she decided to have sex with him, she couldn't see his red flags, she is a dumb whore who couldn't differentiate from reality and her delusional image of him, it's her own fault
>but anon she was raped
abortion is an option and if she had any moral ruled that forbid her from doing so then I guess we aren't on the same boat
>fat women
I have no problems with fat women, you can work hard to become a better person, I know because I have done so, but if she is a tumblr land whale who excuses herself with "muh genetics, real women have curves, beautiful at every size" then fuck it
>>
>>27904970
>>but anon he was a jerk, he abused her, he cheated on her, he was an alcoholic sociopath
>and still she decided to have sex with him, she couldn't see his red flags, she is a dumb whore who couldn't differentiate from reality and her delusional image of him, it's her own fault
I don't agree with this. There are plenty of guys who have entered normal relationships with no sign of anything amiss with women, and they later turned out to be batshit insane and made their lives pure suffering. This isn't any different; sometimes there are no red flags.
>>
>He complains about being lonely
>Still refuses to be a bitch beta provider

Step up to the plate, bitch boy :^)
>>
>>27904941
Than why do you tell robots to date shitty people when you wont do the same?
>>
File: ....png (32 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
....png
32 KB, 184x184
>OP makes a thread justifying feeling entitled
>>
>>27903746
>like fucking someone and getting stuck with a kid while abortion is an option
You talking as if EVERY single mother is causes by a one night stand. you do realize some people are together when they have a kid and then break up after the child is a year old right? Or do you think abortions work after birth still?
>>
File: 1457223641317.jpg (108 KB, 600x535) Image search: [Google]
1457223641317.jpg
108 KB, 600x535
>>27904941
thats a hella lot of assumtions your throwing at me you are aware people have fetishes for fatter people etc?

But as the expectations of women only increase ( and they feel justified to it regardless) I don't think we'd get to test your hypothesis.

I can how ever say I don't feel entitled to a realtionship. In my late teens maybe, then despair kicked in and finally acceptance that it's okay to be alone and I can build a great life for myself alone
>>
>>27905021
bullshit, just as the man is responsible for his bad choices, so is the woman.
by trying to absolve them of all sins, blaming patriarchy for all the evils of this world is akin to blaming minorities for the problems of humanity.
in other words, a form of authoritarianism
>>
>>27905044
>>27905055
I am a robot. You're implying I'm a woman.
>>
>>27903668
single moms:
>Literally got fucked and the product of that is constantly around you, forcing you to be not lonely forever
>there are still many losers who would love to date single moms and pay for someone else's child anyway, just because enlightened robots here have spread awareness doesn't mean loser normalfags are the same
fat women:
>make the choice to be fat and eat too much good food instead of being attractive to other people. it's a conscious choice they make every day.
>there are still tons of men who not only would date fat women, but actually prefer it to skinny women
>>
>>27905356
>I am a robot.
ehh more like a beta cuck the way your fighting for roasties
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.