[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How short does one have to be to be a manlet? Also why do people,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: manletitgo.jpg (438 KB, 1083x634) Image search: [Google]
manletitgo.jpg
438 KB, 1083x634
How short does one have to be to be a manlet?

Also why do people, especially women, make fun of them?
>>
>>27903397
>Also why do people, especially women
Because manlets have inferior bone development as eggman said so women don't want them around to pollute the gene pool desu. Same reason women hate ugly tall men and all genetically inferior wastes of space.
>>
>>27903397
/r9k/ says under 6', but I've been called tall at 5'10 (with shoes). As for... these, they seem worse than Stacies. They're probably compensating for their lack of intelligence by picking on manlets.
>>
>>27903654
Even the NBA uses height measurement with shoes on. Doctors do also. How this got to be a thing is crazy, but coupled with the simplicity of using 6ft (181cm) as a cutoff, there is massive height inflation with people as short as 5'9 regularly claiming 6ft.
>>
>>27903427
under 5'10'' is when people usually mention that someone is short

5'7'' and under is getting into turbo manlet territory
>>
File: da vin.jpg (202 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
da vin.jpg
202 KB, 1600x1200
>>27904230
That's why wingspan should become the standard for backing up height claims.
>>
>>27904230
Wait, what? I've always measured myself with bare feet and haven't been measured by a doctor since I was in middle school.

Maybe that's why my friends always say I'm crazy when I say I'm 5'10" and insist I'm 6'.
>>
Nowadays the manlet cutoff is 6'. 6'2" is generally seen as the "ideal" height, with 6'5" being the very beginning of "too tall" territory.

If you want to keep it simple, if a girl is your height or taller in -heels-, then you're too short for her.
>>
"Average" is 5'10" but a 5'9" can pass for it so anything below 5'9"
>>
>>27903397
it all reverses the moment these cunts finally collapse society, which is exactly what they're doing. And i can't wait until they do. I'm gonna kill me some feminists. :)
>>
Anything below 6' is short.
>>
>>27904919
>6'2" is generally seen as the "ideal" height,

That's 6'4" for ideal height, 6'7" is now beginning of "too tall" range, 6'1" is king of manlets.

New guidelines were issued on April 8 from The International Bureau of Weights and Measures.
>>
God these threads are so fucking dumb. I've never been made fun of for being short or been self-conscious about it until I started reading this shit. I was standing in line at walmart the other day and this 12 year old girl was almost as tall as me.

this place fucks you up
>>
>>27905115
>this 12 year old girl was almost as tall as me.
How tall are you? Like 5'?
>>
>>27905115
i was always called small even though i'm 5'11 and pretty athletic. literally anyone i've been friends with or respected has either openly or indirectly said that i'm short/weak. i come from a poor immigrant family and i grew up around upper middle class kids.

since this place is full of even tinier losers and unfit people, it's only made me feel better.
>>
>>27903397
How tall would a 6'4 guy be in that picture?

Because I'm that tall
>>
>>27905149
I'm 5'7' . Really not that fucking short.
>>
>>27905248
I'm 5'7' too
At least I'm mediterranean
>>
>>27905278
It's fucked up because I've truly never been slightly worried about my height or size until my exposure to arcanine memes.
>>
>>27904919
>>27905074
I am 6'6 and 300 pounds. Trust me, it's a pain in the fucking ass for nearly everything. Finding a car to drive where I wouldn't get cramped up was god damn impossible. I can hardly fit my legs into any non-ultra modern roller coasters anymore. I get comments about "how tall are you?" "do you play basketball?" and more nearly every fucking day while walking around, to class, etc.

AMA, i'll answer
>>
>>27904431
Posts like this always make me laugh. What are you basing this off? Did you just line up a bunch of people ranging from 5'7 to 5'10 and interview random people to see who they consider short? Baiting fag.
>>
>>27903397
>beard well groomed and on point
>hair well done, cleaned, and styled
>eyebrows plucked and well kept
> clean, expensive shirt

Means nothing, he even approached every girl, there is no hope
>>
>>27905115
>>27905165
Honestly the manlet meme is probably one of the most overhyped. I'm 5'11 and I joke about how much it sucks but I've never had anyone call me small or weak like anon here. Maybe I just have a nice physique or something idk
>>
Just turned 18, 6'1, still growing.
If your height wothout shoes is under 6' you're a manlet.
>>
>>27905318
I had a friend your size and he said flying a budget airline economy class was not an option. He actually complained to Jetblue and got a free ticket out of it IIRC.
>>
>>27905309
Me too. I've been told smol by 2 college girls. No fucking wonder tho, my mates are taller than me, one of them more than 6'3'. In my daily life it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>27905370
5'11 is average or slightly above average for even the tallest countries, why the fuck would anyone call that short? 6' as the manlet cutoff is genuinely just /fit/ bullshit. IRL you don't start looking "short" until you're under 5'10, and you aren't really a "manlet" until you're under 5'8.
>>
>>27903397
>Also why do people, especially women, make fun of them?

Women take chance they have to try and feel superior so they can feel good about themselves.
>>
>>27905415
You're right, it is a really bad experience. However I still fly coach because I travel a lot and my dad doesn't like to shell out cash on shit that doesn't matter. Incredibly uncomfortable, but I get by. One time I remember I was crushed between two similarly sized african men (99% of the time I get a window seat). I was legitimately the least comfortable I've ever been in my life
>>
>>27905480
to be fair, the source of the 6ft cutoff is women on dating sites. That's why people inflate their height to make 6ft the average when it's really above average, but no one asks for proof such as >>27904759
>>
>>27903397
Badly done photoshop is bad.
>>
Waiting for the cuck fantasy poster to post again.
>>
>>27905521
yeah i'll admit it's rougher when it's in text form. i don't think most average sized women have the spacial awareness to realize what 6 foot really is, so they just generalize the notion as "guy who is significantly taller than me". even if a guy who is 5'10 or 5'11 is significantly taller than her and would pass her IRL standards, when she sees that 5 instead of the 6 on a dating profile she just defaults to thinking that you'd barely be any taller than her.
>>
>>27905480
>why
because most people around me (>>27905165) were taller than 5'11. i think you miss the point of what manlet means. if you're working fields in mexico then you can be 5'5 and have all the ladies chase after you anyway. i grew up in portland and then seattle with top athletes and academics. when i got my first job there was only one guy shorter than me out of like 30 or something. i also had a weak voice and a younger looking face. i was carded at theaters until i was 20 and girls thought i was like 5 years younger when i was 23.

average to me is like 6'1 and two inches mean a lot when everyone is also competitive and realize the importance of height around you.
>>
File: 1458354515737.jpg (154 KB, 748x552) Image search: [Google]
1458354515737.jpg
154 KB, 748x552
>>27905485
>Women take chance they have to try and feel superior so they can feel good about themselves.

This is actually true. Whenever I get into fights with women they can never win the argument. They will be very aggressive and confident initially but once their logic falls flat you can see the bitterness and resentment, and then they will desperately latch on to the first thing about your appearance or another kind of personal insult.

I have yet to argue with a woman who doesn't insult me personally even when I never say anything mean to her. But it is what it is, winning arguments by actual argument builds resentment in your enemies. Can't remember who said that, it's something like "win through your actions, not your words".
>>
>>27905115
I know it's largely a meme, but I've seen it so many times, even before the whole "manlet" thing, that I know there's some truth to it.

I'm 5'10", and have two main friends groups. One is mostly white and black guys, and all of them are 6'1" or taller. The other group is mostly Asian and Latino, and most of them are 5'8" or shorter.

When I go out with my tall friends group, women ignore me and give them all of the attention. When I go to the same places with the short group, suddenly women pay attention to me, and don't pay attention to my friends.
>>
>>27903397
women are way more cruel and judgemental than any man. most bitches are outwardly hedonistic and are friends with tons of women just like them, so their behavior only escalates. a fraction of men who are manlets lose the genetic lottery as an exception, but all women lose the genetic lottery by default.
>>
>>27905331
manlet detected, don't even lie to me and claim a non-manlet height, your insecurities are showing through like sunlight through a window
>>
>>27905333
no, he has feminine facial features. soft eyes and is blushing. being short was what crippled him, but if he had more manly facial features and a more manly personality, he wouldn't be as fucked..
>>
>>27905391
you have an inferiority complex. i wouldn't expect any more height gains for you. your bones are almost completley fused, you're done kiddo
>>
>>27905639
I have some experience with this. I'm 5'11 barefoot (exactly 180 cm), so I'm very average in the U.S. but I visited Nicaragua in Central America and was among the tallest men there. I was getting indicators of interest from every other woman it seemed.
Also, I'm not a normine, definitely a robot, but my only girlfriend ever was Chinese, and I never connected with a White girl. I'm of Southern European decent. I wonder if heightism is really a type of filter for women who prefer Northern European or Black men.
>>
>>27905645
Jfc lmao the salt
How can you not see your obvious hypocrisy? It's hilarious
>>
>>27904230
>Doctors do also
wat

every time ive gone to doc, theyve told me to take shoes when measuring height

>tfw 6'3 barefoot
>tfw say im 5'9 when a manlet claims to be 6ft tall near me
feels good meng
>>
>>27905750
The difference is that female preferences are "her choice" and "her right" whereas male preferences are "sexist and misogynistic" and "fueled by the patriarchy."
>>27905645
Women will often say shit like "height doesn't matter if the guy has a great job, great personality, 8 inch cock, inherited millions" etc. They don't get that raising the bar that high as being their way to placate manlet insecurities is insane.
>>
>>27905808
half the time the nurse doing the intake just asks without measuring in my experience in USA
>>
>>27905115
That's because you aren't that short.
Try being 5'4.
>>
It mostly depends on your country desu. I'm 5'10 barefoot and I'm above average for my country. but I'd be a manlet in the netherlands for example. Size isn't really relevant, it's about your point of reference
>>
>>27904230
you should ask your doctor for his medical license
>>
>>27906157
In America this is usually done by a nurse during intake before you even see the doctor.
>>
>>27905370
its just popular because being tall is genetic so its an easier way to feel superior compared to something that takes work like muscle mass or bf%

>>27905591
yea I wouldn't trust women on spacial awareness if you've ever seen them talk about average dick size
>>
>>27906216
I'm aware of that but if he owns the practice the nurses are his responsibility. First of all if they are making mistakes as dumb as this how can you expect them not to miss something more important? In medicine little things often matter. Also height and weight are generally correlated with other health issues if they are going to measure it they should at least get an accurate one
>>
Some producer took you in pity manlets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZUCqTRXV7M
>Diane is a beautiful woman. A very beautiful woman. Successful lawyer, she's full of wit and has a strong personality. And since she recently ended an unhappy marriage, she's finally free to meet the man of her life. Destiny strikes, as Diane receives a call from a certain Alexandre, who found the phone she had lost. Soon, something happens during those phone conversations. Alexander is courteous, funny, visibly educated... Diane feels under a spell. A rendez-vous is swiftly fixed... but Alexandre was not everything she expected.
>>
How come the only people who ever seem to post in these threads are over 6'1'' or under 5'8''? Where are all the people in the "average" range? Is it that just a statistical average and a weak mode with little recurrence?
>>
I'm not into dating stuff so idc if i'm under 6'. Women are superficial cunts anyway
>>
>manlets will never know this feel
>>
File: 1448063831735.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1448063831735.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
>tfw 5'10" with 6" dick

couldn't be more average/common
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.