[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to barber >instead of the usual mid-30s chill guy there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 23
File: k.jpg (176 KB, 1582x988) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
176 KB, 1582x988
>go to barber
>instead of the usual mid-30s chill guy there's a girl my age
>panic inside while she washes my head
>later the usual barber pops out and tells me she's a new hire, who just washes heads for now
>be relieved as he cuts my hair

It sure is true that it feels weird have unknown hands touching your hair...
>>
That sounds great though. Now I want to go to a salon just to feel a woman running her hands through my hair
>>
I always go to a barbershop where exclusively women work, and a couple my age too.
They are really cute
>>
>>27902868
>I always go to a barbershop where exclusively women work
enjoy getting a sub-par hair cut.
>>
>>27902884
it's actually a really good haircut
>>
>>27902795
DIdn't you like her sitting on your lap while she washed your hair, her tits pressed into your face?
>>
Why would you ever go to a barber?
Electrical clippers are a cheap, one time investment.
Only takes 10 minutes every 2 weeks and you dont even have to leave the house.
>>
>>27903134
that's what I do, scoobs
>>
>>27903134
I did that for three years. Then I finally went to the barber for a proper haircut.

My hair looked much, much better with a real haircut.
>>
>>27903284
a little superficial don't you think?
>>
>>27902795
i would been happy in your situation
>>
>>27903284
Who cares what your hair looks like? Literally nobody.

Youre a man. You just work and provide, youre not supposed to be pretty. So why would you waste your time on cosmetics?
>>
>>27903411
By having a bad haircut you're not providing your partner with enough social status to impress her friends, thus making you a bad provider.
>>
>not cutting your own hair
just do a HY ezpz looks fine
>>
>>27903411
You're an idiot.

Unsurprisingly unoriginal
>>
I have really fine and straight hair, and look like a complete sperg if I don't get good haircuts on a regular basis.

The part I hate about haircuts is making small talk with the barbers. Sometimes it happens naturally and it's no problem, but other times it turns into awkward silence.
>>
File: chris-harper-mercer-16d75352d0.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
chris-harper-mercer-16d75352d0.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>not having a shaved head
>>
>>27904221
*nods respectfuIIy towards you*
>>
File: 1176980929155_001.jpg (23 KB, 400x295) Image search: [Google]
1176980929155_001.jpg
23 KB, 400x295
>Having to try and tell the barber you want your hair cut to try and hide the fact you are balding.
>>
Is it weird to just tell the barber "I'll tip even more if you don't talk to me."

I'm a cyborg but holy shit do I just not care what he has to say.

?
>>
>>27904221
I'm hanging on to my hair as long as I can. I can already see it starting to thin, so I know the clock is ticking.
>>
>>27902795
I just do a one inch buzz on myself whenever I feel like it

get a trimmer, much better for robots
>>
>>27903928
Nice mental gymnastics, autist. Unless you work as a model or youre literally homosexual, theres no reason to go to the barber.

>>27904172
You failed at the discussion. You didnt provide an argument, youre just calling me names.
Hang yourself you stupid faggot. There you go, right back at you.
>>
>been getting buzzcuts for like five years straight
>pretty bored of them and want to try something new
>been putting off a haircut for like a month and a half because I seriously don't know what to fucking get or say
>>
>>27904520
#rekt
#sickmoves
#reblog
>>
>>27904221
Schoolthony shoottano here
>>
>>27904537
This is the lowest form of posting.
>>
>>27904520
It's current year you probably trolling moron, and except if you belong to the lowest class and date a girl who has the lowest of standards, women expect you to try to look good. Not homo level of good but a nice haircut or at least one that suit your face is important. You won't keep a woman around by looking like shit.

Also, if women hate men who take care of themselves, why are they creaming themselves over muscled and oiled permed faggots?
>>
Been buzzing for years, it's just to comfy, low maintenance and drys quickly after shower idc if it looks bad
>>
have you ever had a hairdresser massage your scalp? feels so good desu the girl i go to does that when she shampoos
>>
>>27905003
Fuck, I love how buzzed hair pretty much literally dries within a single minute after getting out of the shower. Feels fucking amazing.
>>
>>27902795
being touched by a girl was too scary for OP
>>
>>27904914
>ill try to discredit what he says by calling him a troll! no one could possibly have a different opinion than me!
Kill yourself, fucking loser.

>women expect you to try to look good. Not homo level of good but a nice haircut or at least one that suit your face is important. You won't keep a woman around by looking like shit.
Not at all true. Do you want me to post pics of men without a haircut and with a wife? And i dont even need to cherrypick to prove you wrong. And ofcourse women like a man that looks good, but thats strawmanning, because i never said they dont. So stop using that argument. Do you really do stuff because thats what women want you to do? I mean how much of a cuck can you be? Jesus christ you sound like a faggot. Stay submissive, little faggot.

Its funny how youre trying to argue about what women wants, when it isnt even about women. This thread is about your fucking haitcut, not about how to pick up women. All im saying is that a buzzcut is the cheapest, most practical haircut. And if you seriously go to the barber to waste your time and money because "thats what women want", i seriously feel bad for you. Kill yourself, cuck.
>>
>>27905137
True robots do a buzz on themselves
>>
>>27905137
>Youre a man. You just work and provide, youre not supposed to be pretty. So why would you waste your time on cosmetics?

Aren't clothes cosmetics? Isn't working out useless because you are supposed to only work and provide? Nice trolling kid. Try to work on your coherency for the next time.
>>
>>27905169
No, any man that isnt an insecure faggot gets a buzz.
>>
File: 8b9.jpg (9 KB, 200x311) Image search: [Google]
8b9.jpg
9 KB, 200x311
>>27902795
>be black
>go to usual barber
>instead of black guy it's white woman
>panic that she'll fuck my shit up
>give benefit of doubt
>she fucks my shit up
>>
>>27905003
It only looks bad if you have an ugly face. I am married so I dont really give a fuck about my hair as long as I dont look like a degenerate. I just buzz it every few weeks and my wife does the neck part that I cant see. Looks good tbqh
>>
>>27905137
You stupid trolling faggot. Your original argument was "Men's only purpose is to provide". His argument was "You're a better provider by getting a haircut". Your counte rargument? Literally nothing but ad hominem and "muh fallacy". Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>27905209
>Aren't clothes cosmetics?
You know youre beyond help when you dont even know why we wear clothes. We wear clothes for protection against the elements. Unbelievable that i have to explain something as basic as clothes to you.

>Isn't working out useless
Im actually starting to think that youre just joking around. Working out improves your health and strength. Faggots work out for cosmetic reasons, men work out for physical fitness. Can you understand this concept?

>nice trolling
Oh the irony. Hang yourself faggot.
>>
>>27905003
Mind buzzing MY DICK?
>>
File: 1439892411943.jpg (29 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
1439892411943.jpg
29 KB, 500x402
>>27905209
I bet you look like this, faggot
>>
>>27904520
A good haircut affects the way in which everyone you interact with perceives you. If you want to go down to the male provider thing, then consider that a proper haircut is beneficial and often critical for getting and keeping a good job.
>>
>>27905398
so bald people are fucked? Oh right, of course they are.
>>
>>27905344
I'm sure cargo shorts and security boots helps you provide for your family. Oh wait, you can't get one if you dress like that.

>men working out for physical fitness
1% of them, the athletes.
>>
>>27905327
First off, that wasnt my "original argument". My original argument is that buzzing your own hair is the cheapest and most efficient.

>You're a better provider by getting a haircut
Thats not an argument.
He (you) didnt say that. You said you need a haircut to provide social status. Social status isnt something you provide anyway. You cant give social status away. You have no clue what youre talkiny about. I mean, do you have trouble understanding english? Because that what it sounds like.

>ad hominem
>fallacies
Calling someone a faggot isnt ad hominem, faggot. Thats just namecalling.
And yes when youre acting like i said something i didnt say at all, youre strawmanning. Stop it.
>>
Literally I don't get why robots and nerdy dudes like them that I have met care so much about certain aspects of their appearance but to the exclusion of other aspects.

Assuming you guys are really robots and getting "serious" haircuts, what's the point? And I don't mean you have to be a sob story robot as the term has taken on meaning lately. I just mean you're some weird nerd and you freaked out because your barber wasn't there. How do you not recognize that as autism and realize you probably look fucked up anyway?
>>
is it normal for barbers to wash your hair?

ive never been to one that does that
>>
>>27905461
Nice assumptions. Keep talking out your ass, submissive loser. Do you have anything to back that up?

>men working out for physical fitness
Yes, we do. And not 1% you raging faggot. Speak for yourself. Why is it so hard to understand that people do stuff because its practical and efficient?
If you truly believe that only 1% works out for physical fitness, do yoh have any studies to back up that wild claim? No you dont. Because its not true.

>>27905398
Thats not at all true. A haircut might be a good idea if you work as a male model, but then youre a faggot anyway. In any other job nobody cares if you got a buzzcut or the typical short on the sides long on top meme haitcut. You get paid to work, not to be pretty. Youre not a woman.
>>
>>27905557
no most of them only do it if you're disgusting.

In expensive places they do tho. One time I got my hair washed, cut styled and then an upper body massage.
>>
>>27905478
>First off, that wasnt my "original argument".
It was still one of your arguments faggot.

>He (you) didnt say that.
He did, but deny facts like the retard you are.

> You said you need a haircut to provide social status.

LMAO you drooling fucking retard. You immediately confirm that he said something that you JUST DENIED IN THE PREVIOUS FUCKING SENTENCE. I have never seen doublethink this bad.

>Social status isnt something you provide anyway. You cant give social status away.

Not surprising that a retard like you can't grasp the idea that you can provide things that aren't objects in the physical world. I pity you for being so stupid.
>>
>>27905587
There's nothing practical and efficient about working out. It always been about looking out for women and if you disagree you are a delusional fucktard. I've worked with people who worked out and can do the same thing with my skinny ass and a bit of willpower.

Go to /fit/, witness all the thirsty betas being all lonely because all that work don't pay off. @lmaoing at you life since being here arguing with me is a clear indication you never got laid
>>
>>27905428
Bald is its own thing. I'm talking about a self-done clipper cut vs a professional haircut.

Also, different people have different hair types, and the shapes of their heads matter too. If I don't get a professional cut, I end up looking like that meme dentist guy. I know other people who can totally get away with it.
>>
>>27904528
I just told them to cut it short and left the rest up to them. I figured a barber should know what they're doing and have a decent idea of what would suit you.
>>
File: 1459884770413.png (341 KB, 948x867) Image search: [Google]
1459884770413.png
341 KB, 948x867
>>27905638
I understand were you're coming from and in your position I might have the same misconceptions but your arguing from a position of ignorance.

Lot's of people work out entirely for functional strength look at powerlifters and strongmen who work out past the point of technical obesity. Hardly in it for women. Also the myriad old and married men who continue to work out into retirement.
>>
>getting your hair washed
>wiping out the natural oils and probiotic colonies on your scalp

>getting a haircut
>not letting your hair and beard grow out long, demonstrating many months of good health

you idiots actually fell for the shampoo and short hair maymay? look at history, short hair is for slaves and peasants. short hair became the norm after two successive generations of conscripted world wars and tight social controls in the start of the cold war. daily use shampoo was invented a hundred years ago to sell more detergent in the era of patent medicine. it's snake oil.

I'm not saying never use shampoo, sometimes bad things can get stuck in your hair like motor oil, chewing gum, etc. Just don't use it daily, or ever unless there's a reason to do it.

long hair is more comfortable, cheaper to maintain and women like to run their fingers through it. do you like comfort? do you like money? do you like women?
>>
>>27905587
Except men are required to look "pretty" in pretty much every job that requires interacting with other people. A self-buzzcut might be fine for a tradesman or a programmer, but if you're in sales, customer service, any kind of B2B work, PR, journalism, or any one of a huge number of other jobs, you are your company's face to the people you're interacting with, and your employer needs you to present an appropriate image.
>>
>never know what to say when getting a haircut
>now I just always say the usual because I've been to my current guy for a while
>looking back I think I said it the first time I went there as well
>>
>>27905713
>lot of people

Sure, but you won't convince me the majority of young people with a healthy sex drive, bombed by the media with pictures of hot women with fit men aren't in it for the pussy.
>>
>>27905715

I like having a job though, and until uncle sam lets me have long hair I think I'll keep it shortish
>>
>>27905761
Ofcourse there are but you're implying it's 99% plus. If anything most young men lift to compete with their male peers.
>>
>>27905692
Did turn out fine afterward? Might just try that. Worst case, hair grows back fast anyway.
>>
>>27905615
>it was still one of your arguments
Nice backpedalling. So now its no longer my original argument? Get fucked. I said men work and provide. We dont sit around to look pretty, women do that.

>youre a better provider
Is not the same as
>a haircut will help you provide social status
Thats completely something else you raging homo. Stay mad because you cant even understand english. You dont have to use your mental gymnastics to make it seem like you "owned" me or something.

>Not surprising that a retard like you can't grasp the idea that you can provide things that aren't objects in the physical world. I pity you for being so stupid.
>Hey family! Im home! Instead of food, i brought some social status today, how about that! Mmm yummie, social status!
Stop using that argument. It makes no sense and you know it, so stop saying it. Social status has nothing to do with this topic so stop it. Stupid idiot.
>>
>young men lift to compete with their male peers.

Because they know/think they'll be disadvantaged in getting women otherwise. It's all about the pussy, I didn't think i'd need to say this on /r9k/ of all things.
>>
>>27905638
>he thinks he's as strong as someone who lifts seriously
nice superman complex you have there. see if your "willpower" can compete with the strength of Ilya Ilyin, the Olympic weightlifting champion. the idiots who "work out" with 10kg on the bar doing sets of 20 aren't anything to compare yourself to.

/fit/ isn't one person. People come and try to get /fit/ for women, and then complain because it didn't work, then the /fit/izens laugh at them for being dumb. Women love fit men, but a shredded loser is still a loser.
>>
>>27905638
Sounds like a good excuse to be a weak little boy or a lazy fatass. It has been proven over and over again that working out is beneficial for your health, you cant even argue about this.

The fact that you simply cant believe that people want to be healthy is something else, thats your own problem. Good luck with thaf faggot.

>>27905720
Not an argument.
Are you trying to say that a buzzcut is inappropriate? Nobody cares what fucking haircut salesmen have, as long as theyre clean and look healthy. There are plenty of bald salesmen, you cant even argue about this.
>>
>>27905764
I have long hair, and I still have a job. I'm a contractor in a field that's short on talent, so maybe that helps. Or maybe I just play into the stereotype that the clients expect, but if it makes me bank I'm not complaining.

The government won't let you grow your hair long because you're a man? Sounds like sexism to me. You're an American, sue for big bucks then invest the money and never work again.
>>
>Be Dominican
>Go to a salon/barbershop to get a Dominican lady to cut my hair
>She was a hot milf and her daughter looks like she could have some potential as well
>Always checked out her ass while waiting for my turn
>Feel the warmth of her hand as she touches my head
>Sometimes someone would call on the phone and she'd just talk while she brushed her hand against my hair
>One day I ask my sister when her shop closes
>She tells me she doesn't work there anymore
>for what purpose
>Turns out she moved back to NY because they expanded medicare and Georgia didn't

FUCK YOU NATHAN DEAL
>>
>>27905843
>"you're a better provider" is not "a haircut will help you provide social status".
At this point i'm just exasperated by your retardation. Things that allow you to provide more make you a better provider.

>Hey family! Im home! Instead of food, i brought some social status today, how about that! Mmm yummie, social status!

More like,
>Man: "W-why are you leaving me honey? I gave you everything: food, a big house, nice furniture, security for our kids. Why would you do this?"
>Woman: "I found a hot chad who fucks me good and my friends are jealous of me."

Marriages don't fall apart because of a lack of food; they fall apart because one party (usually the woman) isn't emotionally satisfied.
>>
>>27905947
>Weak little boy

You have two balls hanging out in the front of your body and all the muscles in the world won't prevent me from busting them.

>>27905916
On a daily basis, I can lift the same heavy things than fit people. I'm not as strong as them, but I don't need to.
>>
>>27906028
>At this point i'm just exasperated by your retardation
Another pathetic attempt to discredit my arguments. Not everyone has the same argument as you alright? So stop doing that. You dont know how to have a rational discussion.

>Things that allow you to provide more make you a better provider.
So youre implying that you will make more money if you get a haircut at the barber than when you buzz it down yourself?
Wow thats an extremely wild and unlikely claim. I don't believe thats true at all. Post the study that backs up your argument. If you fail to do this, your argument will be discarded as false.

>Marriages don't fall apart because of a lack of food; they fall apart because one party (usually the woman) isn't emotionally satisfied.
What a retarded argument. Youre basically saying marriages fall apart because the woman doesnt like the haircut of the man. Ofcourse thats not true.

>no but its about social status! Not just haircut!
Well then stop trying to change the subject. This discussion is about haircuts.
>>
>>27906122
Who said this is about fighting? What the fuck man? Do you really think thats the only reason people work out?
Why cant you just believe people work out because they want to be healthy and physically fit?
>>
>>27906223
I congratulate you for stringing me along for so long. Unfortunately the illusion was broken when you used two strawmans in a row without even the slightest attempt to conceal them. Fuck you.
>>
>>27905829
Yeah, I think it worked out. It looks a lot better than it would have done if I'd shaved it.

Even if it you don't like it, you can just go home and shave it all off anyway. It would be a waste of money that way but it's better to try. You'd regret not trying and then you'll have to wait until your hair grows long enough to cut it next time.
>>
>>27906257
Doing a bit of swimming and jogging every week is enough to be physically fit. If you go to the gym three times a week you have ulterior motives : i.e women or need to appear physically imposing out of insecurity.
>>
>>27906262
Okay and this is where you lose the discussion. You went from retarded arguments that have been refuted to no arguments at all.

>two strawmans
I never strawmanned at all. When we are talking about haircuts and their correlation with jobs and income, and you imply that a haircut will make more money, then i would like a source. But you have failed to provide a source so you lose.

>but i didnt imply that at all!
The you failed to express yourself. You can try again if you want, but this time back up your wild claims with facts alright buddy?

But youre probably just going to resort to flaming now because you dont know how discussions work and you just want to compensate for your loss by getting the last word.
>>
>>27906301
Swimming and jogging is good for cardio, sure. But other people want to achieve physical fitness in the form of strength aswell. And becoming physically strong requires a bit more training than swimming or jogging a bit. Its worrying that you cant even grasp the idea that people want to be fit just for the sake of being fit. Not everyone does it for women or intimidation. It sounds like you are projecting your own insecurities onto other people.
>>
File: comicheadshot1.jpg (39 KB, 200x220) Image search: [Google]
comicheadshot1.jpg
39 KB, 200x220
Got a similar story here.
>Go to barber
>They got a new hire as well
>It's a girl around my age
>Also get told that she's just gonna wash my hair
>Proceeds to do so
>tfw she somehow pours water all over my fucking back
>tfw she doesn't even seem sorry or embarrassed about it
>>
>>27906504
>people do things for the sake of doing things

Right. People also go to work because they like working, and clean their house because they like cleaning, not to achieve any result down the lign. Working out, like working and cleaning, is a mean to and end, saying that the meaning is in itself the end doesn't make sense.

People work out because they feel good about themselves afterwards, and why is that ? Because being swole is socially looked upon as something symbolizing maleness and social standing.
>>
>>27906566
What i mean is that being fit is the end goal. People work out because they want to be fit, they want to have a healthy body. This isnt exactly a new concept.
Not everyone is as superficial as you, most people just work out because they want to be fit. This discussion staeted with how a buzzcut is practical and efficient, just like working out. If you are trying to say working out is not efficient, you are wrong.
Here is a scientific study that tells you exactly the health benefits of working out:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22777332
>>
>>27906727
>In an era were litteraly everybody is consumed by narcissism and poping selfies left and right, young people work out for health reasons

Yeah, fuck off, I'm done here.
>>
>>27906566
Also because it feels fantastic. Everything that you enjoyed when you were weak becomes twice as good. Beer, books, women, fishing, all of it.

Did you know that being in top physical shape increases brain function?
>>
File: seriouslyjust.png (466 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
seriouslyjust.png
466 KB, 600x840
>>27906768
>since some people are narcissistic, other people can't be healthy
I'm done! I'm SO DONE! Like, seriously? Don't you know how DONE I am?
>>
>>27906768
Sounds like you just live around shitty, superficial people, just like yourself. Just because thats what other people are doing doesnt mean you have to follow them in their degeneracy.
>>
>>27906842
You pretend health is the primary goal, which is blatantly retarded. It as to do with the standards of physical beauty in today's society. If you want to be healthy, you can do it with way less efforts and time. Also doesn't account for the massive culture of steroid use and a proteine based diet.
>>
File: 1460800859596.jpg (18 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1460800859596.jpg
18 KB, 480x270
I have a fetish for this and I literally cut my hair once a month just to experience this over and over again. I'm pathetic, it just feels so fucking GOOD.
>>
>>27906943
Not the guy youre replying to but speak for yourself, faggot.
I lift 3x a week and do cardio 2x a week because i want a healthy, strong body. So your argument has already been refuted.
I have already posted the study with the health benefits of working out, and thats the reason im doing this. Not everyone has the same ideas as you alright? You are so transparent. We can see exactly what your main worries are; women, and not looking good enough. Those are YOUR insecurities, not ours. No matter how many times you try to push it to us.

Fact of the matter is that working out is beneficial for your health and people are naturally making use of that. Why wouldnt we do that?
>>
>>27907101
>strong body

To do what? All that shitposting on /r9k/. Fucking lel.

>strong body
>not to attract a mate
>current year

You are on /r9k/ faggot, probably one of the whiners too.
>>
>>27907158
>to do what?
Ugh you want me to link you the study again?
Thats why i do this, also because it gives me more energy and makes everyday things easier.

>would you rather be strong or weak?
Why would you actively choose to be weak if you can be strong instead? And yes this is a choice you have. You just choose to be weak. I think a better question is: why do you want to be weak? Why would you choose to let your body degenerate if you have the option to have an objectively better body?

Youre just lazy.
>>
>>27907282
But why do you need a strong body for? We have cartlift, and elevators, and no predators to speak of.

Why would you need an healthy body for? To grasp at a few more years of life? To be in bed shitting yourself a few more years?

And you keep saying "weak" as if a perfectly functionning human body is weak, i don't have inferiority issues, but you sure do feel superior.
>>
>>27905713
STAY STRONG GRANNY
>>
>>27903029
That's not how it works.
what the fuck anon
>>
>>27905253
What type barber shop did you go to where there was a white anyone let alone a woman cutting your hair?
>>
>>27907340
>what do you need a strong body for?
I will link you the study one more time.
There. From now on, everytime you ask why i want to be fit, i will call you a faggot, because i have given you a scientific article that proves that resistance training improves your life. I have linked it 3 times and youre still asking me why.

Look son, im not going philosophical on your ass about what the meaning of life is, sounds like youre just in an existential crisis.

All i know is that working out is good for me and thats why i do it. I want to live my life in a healthy body.

>weak
Well if you dont work out i think its pretty safe to assume youre relatively weak. Other people are working out so they are stronger than you. You are weaker than them.

>superior
But a strong body is objectively superior over a weak body. You cant argue with this, this isnt about opinions.
>>
>>27907555
>weak

But how, since lifting things is done by machine and that there is no great difference between the average fitizen and the average guy used to work in manual labour. Strength isn't as useful as it used to be.

>superior
Superior in doing a specific set of movements on machine. You are wowing me right now.
>>
>>27907629
But im not lifting things with a machine. And even if i did, i would rather be a strong person operating a machine to lift things for me than a weak person that depends on a machine to lift things for me. We have the option to be strong or weak, i choose to be strong because thats objectively better than weak. If you want to choose weak, go ahead. But dont act all defensive when im calling you a weak bitch. Because you are.

>there is no great difference between the average fitizen and the average guy used to work in manual labour
Why are you comparing me to manual labourers exactly? I dont do manual labour. But that doesnt mean i never get to use my body. Literally everyone will benefit from a strong body. Doesnt matter if you dont need it for your job. I do this because i want to have a fit body remember? Not because of my job.

>specific set of movements
No. My body does what your body does, but better. And by the way i dont use machines in the gym, i exclusively use barbells and dumbbells. I do compound exercises like deadlifts, squats, and overhead presses. I train my whole body this way. Not just a specific set of movements.
I cant believe i actually have to defend the concept of working out. How fucking degenerate are you? Do you not get out of bed at all? Enjoy your miserable life in a weak, inferior body.
>>
>>27907949
But can you lift a washing machine? No, and me neither. Can you lift a boxes full of cutlery during a move, yes and me too. You need machines to lift some things that nobody except super strongmen can lift and no machines for things everybody can lift with a little elbow grease.

>wanting a fit body for health
Yeah yeah, already told you I don't buy it.

>I can lift something better

Fantastic, I hope you do a lot of helping friend move, because I don't see how useful it is to have 2.3% more compound efficiency moving things than I do.
>>
>>27908028
>can you lift a washing machine
Have you ever tried? They're not that heavy.
>>
>>27908092
On any significant distance? Down a flight of stairs? Nah, I didn't think so.
>>
>Mom runs a barber shop
>nothing but bimbo stacies as hairdressers
>always get my hair cut there
>All of them are super friendly, most likely because I am the boss's son
>All of them are taken or living with some random Chad
>For some reason this takes all the fear I have towards social interaction with women away because they are like npc characters in a mmorpg
>able to carry out conversations with them and not appear like the robot I am
>the moment I step out of the shop I am completely unable to even look in the direction of anything of the opposite sex
>have had them all touch my head so much that nowdays when they cut my hair it feels the same like a family member would be doing it

This makes me think, do Chads not feel as much enjoyment from the touch of a woman than robots and non-chads would? They must be so used to it.
>>
>>27902795
>go to barber shop, mostly girls there
>this one fat chick immediatly claims me as I enter
>starts washing my hair, seems really into it... like I almost feel violated
>keeps talking about all kinds of shit, while I occasionally throw in a "uh uh" or "really?"
>she just doesnt stop talking
>when I go to pay she starts pitching this super black card which gives me a dollar off every future haircut... I actually buy it just to shut her up

>next time, same barbershop
>she's there again, oh god no
>loudly announces that I'm her regular and she'll be ready for me in a few mins
>the torture begins anew

god dammit, that was only cheap barber in my town...
>>
>>27903029
i don't know where you get your haircuts anon, but i'd like to know
>>
>>27908131
All the way across the shop, m8. And it was a pretty big shop.

Going downstairs is easier than up but no, you wouldn't carry it on stairs. That would be stupid.
>>
>>27908205
Must have been one of those light US washing machines i've heard about. In Russia our washing machine actually have weight.
>>
>>27908028
Why are you suddenly assuming i work out because i want to move stuff around?
I work out because of the health benefits, faggot. Refer to the scientific article i gave you.

>i dont buy it
Ofcourse you dont. Because thats the most beneficial for you to say in this discussion. Mate, i dont care what you do and what you believe or not.
You refuse to believe that there are people out there that work out to be fit. Thats crazy. But i have given you scientific data and i told you why i do it. So you can fuck off now. Be the weak bitch you want to be. And dont complain when youre getting health complications at fucking 40 years old.

>Fantastic, I hope you do a lot of helping friend move, because I don't see how useful it is to have 2.3% more compound efficiency moving things than I do.
Im not helping anyone move, retard.
And 2.3%? Top kek im willing to bet im at least twice as strong as you.
>>
>>27908294
I was merely pretending.
And I'm sure you have a great life, since you are here trying to convince me that you are fit and stronk.

kek
>>
>>27902868
fucking normie get the fuck out please and thank you
>>
File: 20160125_050457.jpg (246 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160125_050457.jpg
246 KB, 1600x1200
Glad for yea OP few months back I went and there was a new polish landwhale barber, gave me pic related , got mad didn't pay went to a new barbers to fix it and by that I got a full buzzcut, havn't had a cut since then, I'm over grown now
>>
>>27908028
>can you lift a washing machine?
yes, but you usually lift those with 2 people. and i dont want to be the guy that goes "ouch ouch please lets take a break?" every 30 seconds.
cut yourself and never ever stop, fag.
>>
File: Miyamoto goes hard on a banjo.jpg (29 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
Miyamoto goes hard on a banjo.jpg
29 KB, 360x270
>haven't had my hair cut in around 5 years
>even if I wanted to get my hair cut I'd have no idea how to go about it

Seriously, how do you even ask for a hair cut?
>>
>>27902884

The one time I went to an actual barber shop with only male workers, my hair got butchered.
>>
>>27908312
Are you autistic for real? Nice damage control faggot. Im not here to convince you of anything. You can do whatever you want with you shitty life. In fact, i hope you never ever work out and die an early, diabetic death. Im just correcting you because you said working out isnt efficient. I have to refute your retarded argument because youre wrong.
>>
>>27908447

You're both autistic, arguing on an anonymous image board about "muh lifting". Fuck off.
>>
>>27908379
You go to a barber and say "I would like a haircut", if they ask what do you want you already know what to say.
>>
>>27908379
"Yeah I'll have a 3 on the sides and 4 inches off the top"

That's a basic cut really.
>>
>>27908513
>having a discussion on an online forum is wrong

Thats not an argument.
You arent even part of this discussion, fucking autist. Mind your own business and kill yourself. Fucking loser.
>>
>>27908379
have you heard shamisen? It sounds close to a banjo.
>>
>>27908584

You're arguing about it in a fucking haircut thread, autismo, now kindly fuck off.
>>
>>27908379
I just find a picture of a guy with a haircut that I think would look good on me and show it to them, and they'll usually tell me if they think it won't work. Asking for a [popular celebrity] haircut works too if somebody famous has that haircut.

You can look up hair advice on google, too, and find good styles for your head shape, hair type, etc. I always thought I needed longer cuts because I have really fine hair, but it actually looks much fuller and thicker with pretty short cuts.

I'd normally never do such a thing, but once when I was totally at a loss for what to do with my hair, I posted a pic in a /soc/ thread and asked for advice, and they actually steered me pretty well.
>>
File: Aristotle-Rafael-Painting.jpg (1 MB, 2040x1360) Image search: [Google]
Aristotle-Rafael-Painting.jpg
1 MB, 2040x1360
>>27908603
So? Why do you care at all? Let people have a discussion if they want to. This is fucking 4chan. And r9k of all boards. We can talk about whatever the fuck we want.

Youre so autistic that youre actually mocking people for having a discussion. Do us all a favor and shoot yourself, stupid loser. You fucking suck alright.
>>
>>27908723

Then there's the fact that you feel the need to defend yourself, as if you need to save face. Man, you're too easy. Keep calling me autistic, it'll work eventually I promise :).
>>
>>27908775
Youre the one that started talking to me, buddy. Im just responding to what youre saying to me. Im not defending anything, im calling you an autistic faggot for trying to mock two people for just having a discussion. Just quit 4chan if you cant handle seeing discussions. Have you shot yourself yet? Loser?
>>
>>27908832

My oh my, the butthurt is real.

>we were just trying to have a discussion, anon! Please don't tell me to shut up, it hurts my fee fees!

>telling me to quit 4chan
kek

you should quit if you can't handle being judged for your silly "discussions"

Come on, anon. You can't really be this dumb, can you?
>>
>>27908906
>is so buttmad about seeing a discussion on 4chan that he spergs out in the thread
>gets told to leave if he doesnt like it
>"HURRR NO U LEAVE!"

>you will never be this retarded
>>
>>27908906
You arent part of our discussion. Youre an autistic loser that gets mad because people are having a discussion on 4chan. Kill yourself fucking faggot.
>>
>>27908958

Gets called butthurt
>no u
Gets called autistic
>no u

Please, boy. You aren't doing yourself any favors. If you kill yourself now, it will all end and the pain will go away. I can feel your anger from here! My my, you must be beet red in the face.
>>
>>27909011
>>27908958

also, nice samefagging. :)
>>
>>27909019
Just fucking hang yourself and stop trying to be part of a discussion. Youre not. Nobody wants you here, just do us a favor and kill yourself already.
>>
10/10 haircut thread we got here boys.

I'm headed to a Supercuts in central Jersey tomorrow. Last time I went there it was the best service I'd ever had and only marginally more expensive than my old barber.
>>
>>27909019
You are the one that sperged out in the thread. Fuck off retard.

>>27909043
>wow more than one person hates me? must be samefag!
Flawless logic. Retard.
>>
>>27909052

>stop trying to be part of a discussion
I was trying to derail your discussion. Seems i've succeeded.

>Nobody wants you here
You don't want me here. We haven't heard anyone elses opinion on this but you. You don't want me here because I'm giving you a hard time and you can't handle it. kek.

Why must you insist on getting the last word, little boy? Might as well swallow your pride and move on.
>>
>>27909087
>wow more than one person hates me? must be samefag!

It was the same person. I can tell by the predictable use of crappy insults and the word "discussion" used over and over again in all of your comments.
>>
>>27909095
Actually i just refuted the central point of the discussion and we were done discussing. And then you came in "HURR STOP HAVING A DISCUSSION1!!". Kill yourself. Seriously. You have autism, faggot.

>last word
Hey, you are the one that started talking to me remember? I am responding to things you say to me. Because thats how it works. Otherwise why would you say something to me if you dont want an answer? You got it totally backwards, my man. So, do you have anything else to say to me? Keep in mind, i will respond to you because thats how concersations work, not because "i want the last word". Youre projecting your own autism on me. Stop it.
If you have nothing else to say, just fuck off and kill yourself right now.
>>
>>27909178
Alright you made a claim. You are claiming that i am samefagging. Di you have any factual proof to back up your claim or are you just making retarded assumptions?
If you fail to provide factual proof of samefag, you have failed to back up your claim and you lose.
>>
>>27909205
>>27909087
>>27909052
>>27909019
>>27909011

>being this new
>not being able to tell when being trolled
>arguing with a troll on 4chan
>feeding the troll over and over and over again

I honestly thought the internet was getting past this stage.
>>
>>27902884
lol no, I get mine cut by women and it's far better than any male cut I had
>>
That feel when Dandruff on scalp and brows. I never go to the barber no more. I just shave it myself or ask someone.
>>
>>27909178
>discussion
Maybe because that is the reason you are melting down?
You're sperging out because two people had a discussion so ofcourse we are going to use that word.

You sound like an insufferable faggot.
>>
>tfw you go to get your hair cut at great clips and a QT with a cosmetology degree leans against you with her breasts pressing into your arm

Heavenly
>>
>>27909255
>haha i trole
Yea nah that doesnt work anymore in 2016. Thats the lowest form of damage control and absolutely degenerate. Thats exactly what people say when they lose an argument. Nice try though, fucking cocksucker. Stay buttmad.
>>
>>27909205
>Hey, you are the one that started talking to me remember? I am responding to things you say to me.

I never denied that I started it. Doesn't matter who started it. Fuck off, kid.

> not because "i want the last word".

No, you want the last word. You're not fooling anyone. And none of your cliche insults and samefagging will convince me otherwise.

>Youre projecting your own autism on me. Stop it.
Impossible. You already have autism to begin with, I couldn't possibly add any more.

You're honestly the most retarded person I've interacted with on 4chan, and that's saying something. You talk like you hang out in youtube comment pages. You lost long ago, but hey I'll keep going if it makes you happy :).
>>
>>27909255
And there it is ladies and gentlemen, he gives up. Jesus christ you are too easy to BTFO. How can you be this transparent?
>>
>>27909309

Not the same guy... I just noticed this as I was reading the thread. Stop feeding the troll, dipshit. Whenever you reply to them, they're just going to use that as fuel to continue trying to piss you off.
>>
>>27902795
>tfw cool water on your scalp in the morning

Hairfags will never know this feel
>>
>>27909377
Bald by choice or bald by genes cucking you?
>>
>>27909309
>>27909346

Yeah, that wasn't me, dumbshit. You're just looking desperately for a way to say "i won." Sad, really.
>>
>>27905713
STAY STRONG GRANNY
I'm an original man desu
>>
>>27909205

>2016
>Falling for bait.

You know what to do.
>>
>>27909395
Choice.

Fuck having nigger hair.
>>
>>27909328
>doesnt matter who started it
Yes it does. If you talk to me, i reply to you. Thats how it works. Are you new to 4chan?

>last word
Hey, you came up with that. Not me. Why the fuck would you bring up something as specific as that?
Like i said, im replying to your posts directed at me. I will keep replying until you have no other questions and youre done talking to me.

You have autism. You lack self awareness. You sound so mad because you failed at this attempt to "own" someone online. Instead, you got blown out. I understand the buttmad. Stay mad. Loser. And hang yourself.
>>
>>27909349
There are no trolls, just people acting retarded. Im telling the retard to go kill himself because thats what he should do.
>>
>>27909442
>>27909450

>continues arguing with the troll despite several people pointing out how obvious the bait was.

Are you for real, dude?
>>
>>27909406
>>27909442
Refer to >>27909486
733u26
>>
>>27909486
you got baited brah
stop clogging up the thread arguing with this guy
>>
>>27909492
>ohh wait hes troll ah ok so we shouldnt tell him to go kill himself
Are you from europe?
>>
>>27909503

if you were smart you would have stopped responding a while ago. such obvious bait, jesus christ.
>>
I'm gonna butt in here for a second, but...

Do you really want to be that pencil-armed weakling who can't open the damn jar of pickles?

"ehh.. dam, hold on just gimme a minute... *grunt*.... *brraap* i'll get it open, hand me that rag over there I need my grip.... *sweating, red faced*..... wow this a tough jar hehe, heh...."
>>
>>27909533

YES, dummy. Telling him to kill himself didn't work that well, did it? You are retarded, congratulations.
>>
>>27909504
>>27909548
Look, i know youre "hurr pretending" like a fucking kid. And im telling you to go kill yourself. Why do you care? Fuck off idiot. Its all troll right? So why are you posting Hang yourself you hypocritical faggot.
>>
>>27909585

The autism knows no bounds!

KEK!
>>
>>27909577
Fucking kill yourself retarded faggot. I want you to die austic loser.

Oh and keep in mind, i am baiting. So you cant respond to this post otherwise you are falling for bait! Take a bit of your own advice mate.
>>
>>27909615

oh man, i am laughing so hard right now.

monumental butthurt lmfao.
>>
>>27909612
>hes still sperging out like an autist
Stay assblasted retard.
>>
>>27909628
This is an empty post. There are no opinions or arguments in this post.
>>
>>27909648

there is really nothing left to be said. You are so fucking stupid holy shit lmao.
>>
>that guy that entered the thread, sperged out, got rekt and then resorts to "i-im just trolling i swear!"
Hows life in 2007, idiot? Are you enjoying the u mad meme?
Fucking virgin.
>>
>>27909660
Are you compensating for your small penis by trying to get the last word on 4chan?
Top lel. You are too obvious. This is what you do when you get rekt.
>>
>>27909679

Hey. I was entertained. Not my fault you kids are still falling for bait in this day and age. I guess that makes me the idiot, doesn't it. Kek. You're too much.

I'm sorry you got so triggered by my replies. I truly am.
>>
>>27909729
>bait
Oh you mean being a retard online? Yea people will call you out on it when you do that. Strong bait man. Congratulations.
>>
>>27909716

Ah the old small penis reply. A classic, really. A little cliche, but a classic. I don't remember getting rekt. I remember getting called a lot of cliche predictable 4chan insults, but I don't remember getting rekt.
>>
Am I the only one who gets all tingly whenever the barber whips out the electric shaver, and does the parts behind your ears?

It feels so wrong to find it soothing..
>>
>>27909762

as if being called out means anything to me on an anonymous imageboard. You people really don't know any better, do you?
>>
File: 1457382017506.gif (993 KB, 290x198) Image search: [Google]
1457382017506.gif
993 KB, 290x198
>want to get a mohawk to improve my confidence and steel my nerves against normie judgement
>know it's a terrible idea and will just make me look autistic
Kill me now, family.
>>
File: 10577722_1.jpg (86 KB, 812x800) Image search: [Google]
10577722_1.jpg
86 KB, 812x800
>>27902795
Was losing my shit while barber-girl was messing with my hair and making pony-tails and shit (I'm growing it, but it's still pretty short).
Didn't feel weird because she's like 25+ and not really attractive ww
The first time I visited barber on my own too, before that I used to go to my acquainted
>>
>>27909768
Alright lets sum up what happened

>enters thread with "WTF STOP HAVING A DISCUSSION! DISCUSSIONS ARE WRONG!"
>gets told to fuck off
>"WTF NO U FUCK OFF"
>"b-but i was just baiting! right guys? that makes it okay to be retarded right"
>continues to post empty posts in a pathetic attempt to get the last word because he doesnt want to feel defeated
>doesnt get it

Yes, you got rekt pretty hard, kid. Stop denying the facts and kill yourself loser. This will keep going until youre gone.
>>
>>27902795
>tfw my barber has been the same one since I became of age
>tfw before him was his father who cut my father's hair
>tfw his grandfather cut my grandfather's hair
>>
>>27903411
Is this bait or is this what spergs actually believe?
>>
>>27909870

We all know that's not how it went down.
>>
>>27909809
No, you dont know any better. You are using the bait excuse in an attempt to not face the consequences when you lose an argument. That is so autistic.
>>
>>27909870

prove that all of those people telling you that it was bait are me.

you can't.
>>
Damn this thread turned into two autists going at it. Didn't see that coming. Was hoping for funny robot green text stories about the barber shop
>>
>>27909893
>doesnt post what did happen
Okay you just shot yourself in the foot mate. You fail again. Lets see how many times you can get rekt in one thread.
>>
>>27909969

Answer this.
>>27909924

you can't.
>>
>>27909924
I never claimed that was all you, actually.
>>
>>27910005
Save them. You can't.
>>
>>27909891
Werent you in the anal masturbation thread earlier today? Fag.
>>
>>27910005
I never made that claim, faggot.
bTfOoOoOo
>>
>>27907536
>letting niggers near you with sharp objects and no protection
nty I want my wallet and health
>>
>>27908028
>I don't buy it
then don't argue, you're literally just disagreeing with him
>>
>he comes here to try an win a discussion
>gets his arguments refuted
>tries to at least get the last word through flaming and making empty posts
>fails and leaves thread

O i am laffing
>>
File: 1445875857086.jpg (209 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
1445875857086.jpg
209 KB, 600x582
I know youre reading this faggot. Too scared to post because you know i will destroy you over and over again. I can do this for hours.

I fucking dare you to reply to me, little bitch.
>>
>>27910429
You never destroyed me, fag. I'm still here and I'm still ready to go toe to toe with you over this bullshit. And you're the little bitch also you suck dick.
>>
>>27910540
Who are you? Link your posts in this thread.
>>
>>27910573
Nah I'm juss playing w/you bro, I'm not him. You thought I was for a second though, I got ya. |:)
>>
>>27902795
I went to a barber shop full of Mexicans last week. It was great, I'll never let a woman cut my hair again.
>>
File: hYMIItH.png (142 KB, 511x564) Image search: [Google]
hYMIItH.png
142 KB, 511x564
>>27910604
Alright im not sure if youre speaking the truth but im replying to you just in case youre actually him in a sneaky attempt to get the last word.

Dominance asserted.
>>
>>27902795
I have girls cut my hair all the time and I just talk as much as possible, normally keeps them focused on the hair and it's not as awkward as being silent. At the end I always get good boy points for being talkative
>>
>>27903411
Because some people like to present themselves attractively as opposed to having bowl cuts a d stained shirts whilst wearing autistic socks and sandals. Just because you're a boring fag doesn't mean anyone has to be.
>>
>>27910797
Youre gay. You jerk off to traps and you have anally masturbated before. You are under 200lbs and you cant grow a beard.
>>
>>27910676
No you didn't.

I win.
>>
File: 798.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>27911053
>waiting this long to get the last word
Stay mad autistic loser.
>>
Bump74383
>>
File: 1460329925893.jpg (82 KB, 630x485) Image search: [Google]
1460329925893.jpg
82 KB, 630x485
>>27911053
>>27911121

>arguing about the "last word"
>>
File: images.png (14 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
images.png
14 KB, 203x248
>>27911696
You have autism yourself senpai
>>
>>27911772
Because I'm posting smug anime faces?
>>
>>27911911
No, because youre trying to get involved with the autism ITT. Thats even worse. If youre so much better, then just dont post. Leave this thread. Because right now you are the biggest autist ITT.
>>
>>27911985
this.

See, since I contribute this lazy validation to this anon, I'm effectively committing a BTFO to the anon he's arguing against. He's out-numbered now.
>>
>>27911985
Lol what a failure.

Congratulations you've won an internet argument. Now you have another story for your figures.
>>
>>27912025
Thanks for your endorsement anon
>>
>>27912045
And this is where he loses his mind and throws a tantrum. Stay mad little autist.
>>
>>27912126
Oh god the cringe screencapping
>>
File: 729.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>27912145
Nobody cares about your screencaps anon. Dont be mad now, stupid retard!
>>
Bumping to assert dominance and to let everyone know i win.
>>
File: 1418776187259.png (106 KB, 411x320) Image search: [Google]
1418776187259.png
106 KB, 411x320
>>27910891
all of the above kek
bully me more senpai
>>
>>27905713
Stay strong granny
For only true strength lays within your ancient physique.
The same strength that exists within the final thrust of an exploding penis.
Or the strength that comes with the shaky orgasm of a sensitive vagina.
Stay strong granny.
>>
File: 1458379763434.jpg (47 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
1458379763434.jpg
47 KB, 403x392
>>27909256
>>27908404
>>27902989
Kek, m8. Women can't do better than men at anything, you just have lazy barbers. My barber is from Panama and he's great. You can't just let women do anything a man should do.
FUCKING NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Gobacktoreddit.gif
>>
> Goes to the barber shop
> Filled with women
> Gets bullied
But they do great haircuts, I just wish they weren't so mean all the time.
>>
>>27904403
>tipping barber
What the hell. Do Americans really do this?
>>
>>27913953
Yeh man, I do at least, usually about 3-4 bucks.
>>
>>27914017
Why? You already paid him for the job he's done.
>>
>>27912995
>be KHV
>get called normie

ok

>>27913007
I was the only guy in there the other day but nobody said anything. Feels ok man.
>>
How do you tell Hairdressers what haircut you want? I feel like an idiot if i asked for a specific haircut and that she will JUST me if she tries something special
>>
>>27914046
It's this older asian woman that cuts my hair on the regular, she now knows how I like it when I go in there, she does a good job.

Other than that, I don't know, I thought it was the custom to tip your barber if they did a good job.
>>
>>27902884
>not getting a comfy haircut by a woman
Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.