[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was the number one post on reddit today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13
File: zX544Jk.jpg (63 KB, 600x386) Image search: [Google]
zX544Jk.jpg
63 KB, 600x386
This was the number one post on reddit today
>>
I don't remember signing up to the reddit newsletter
>>
>getting married to someone you're not 100% committed too
>divorcing your long-standing husband/wife because you can't just masturbate
>cheating on your SO instead of just breaking up with them

Western civilization, everyone
>>
>>27900975
Well get ready, cuck.
>>
File: 1460586730291.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1460586730291.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>going on leddit
Neck yourself
>>
What's peep?
>>
>>27900969
>Being this feminized
Fuck Louie. Anyone who cheats deserves death.
>>
>>27901088

When you fuck a girl so hard she pees herself
>>
>>27901049
I'm expecting it to not count as cheating in a couple of decades if the guy is taller and more financially well off.
>>
>>27900969
It's right though. If you got a tiny dick and can't satisfy your wife can you really blame her when she cheats on you?
>>
>>27901184

>women have no agency as their feeble minds only exist in a state of perpetual self-indulgence with no regard for morals or the personal feelings of others

Rude!
>>
>>27901200
They only care about your feelings if it suits them.

And as soon as it doesn't they will fuck Tyrone.
>>
>>27901184
>can you really blame her when she cheats on you?
>Can you really blame her
>Can you blame someone for doing something
>Can you blame a person for the things that they do
You are either retarded or a woman.
>>
>le if your woman is 'unsatisfied' it's fine for her to fuck other men

Reddit's normalfaggotry never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>27901226
No, I'm just a guy that have accepted that people will fuck you over unless you treat them right.
>>
>>27901251
>People do a certain thing a lot
>Therefore you can't blame anyone for doing that thing
What are you even saying?
>>
>>27901284
I'm saying that that there is no point in shaming people for doing something if everyone is doing it.
>>
>>27901317
You realize that doesn't make any sense, right? Whether something is okay or not doesn't depend on how many people do it.
>>
>>27901317

I hope you're not American
>>
>>27901184
>can you really blame her when she cheats on you?
Yes, yes you can and you fucking should.
Cheating is a pathetic self-centered move showing zero respect nor loyalty towards one's spouse. Doing so instantly shows one clearly sees the relationship as unimportant, the spouse as something easily replaceable and only around for personal gains without any desire to try and give in return, and whatnot.

The proper way to go at it would be to fucking break up, and only then pursue someone else. Whether it's because of clashing personalities, priorities in life, or because of the sex, at least have the decency to close that chapter of your life before getting to the next.
I'm disregarding the fact here that oftentimes the sex being bad is due to crappy communication, with a woman expecting the man to know exactly what she wants and what works for her without ever sharing such info, faking orgasms to end sex quickly, regardless of the fact that different women (just like men) have different preferences. In my opinion a sad state of affairs, but luckily there are still women out there who do know how to communicate properly.
>>
>>27901317
>>27901251
Literal cuckold. Wow
>>
>>27901317
so what sort of internet speeds do you get from inside your cuck shed? or is your wife at her boyfriends house today while you stay home looking after his son?
>>
>>27901345
It does though.
>>27901346
Why would that matter?
>>27901356
People are self centered so why would you be upset if your wife is too?
>>27901360
I don't think I have ever gotten cucked.
>>27901397
Don't ever talk about my wifes son again.
>>
File: 1455231997412.gif (989 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
1455231997412.gif
989 KB, 500x269
> mfw my ex cheats on her current bf with me
> it's because he sucks in bed
> and has a tiny penis
> and did I mention he sucks in bed?
>>
>>27901317
you should go lie down on some railroad tracks
>>
>>27901443
>It does though.
Then prove it. If something is wrong, a lot of people doing it doesn't make it okay; all that follows is that a lot of people think that it's okay. This is basic logic.
>>
>>27901496
Why is wrong to cheat?
>>
File: 1445391311574.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1445391311574.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>27901443
You kind of overdid it with
>Don't ever talk about my wifes son again.
Up until that point it was a 80/20 chance you were just trolling, now it's just too obvious to keep replying and pretending it's serious.
A pity too, I haven't been in a discussion in a while; it could've been fun.
>>
File: laugh at u.jpg (65 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
laugh at u.jpg
65 KB, 600x600
>>27901537
>he doesn't understand the meta-joke
>>
File: dfd.png (196 KB, 1211x1259) Image search: [Google]
dfd.png
196 KB, 1211x1259
>>27901537
It's the latest and greatest meme.

Keep up grandpa.
>>
>>27901515
Cheating breaks a promise of commitment, and thus is an utter disrespect of the person that is being cheated on.

I don't want to go too deep into my moral philosophy. The burden of proof is on you. I said:

>Whether something is okay or not doesn't depend on how many people do it.

And you said:

>It does though

You therefore have to prove that whether something is okay or not okay is dependent on how many people do it
>>
>>27901597
Cheating is rampant yet lots of people act like it's the worst thing in the world. People say abortion is terrible until they have one.

It doesn't matter at all what people say. What matters is what they do. And people will only treat someone well as long as that person provides for them.
>>
>>27901317
>no point in shaming people for doing something if everyone is doing it
Yeah those Nazis shouldn't have been executed in the Nurenburg trials, everyone was doing it in germany

All those racists in america participating in lynch mobs in the early 20th century were fine because everyone was doing it
>>
>>27901652
Do you think every slave owner was a bad person?
>>
>>27901620
Nothing you said proves that cheating is morally okay as long as enough people do it. Someone can be the biggest hypocrite in the world, but that wouldn't change whether what they say is true or not, since truth is not dependent on the actions of individuals.
>>
>>27901652
>expecting people here to not agree with that
>>
>>27901687
Morals don't exist.
>>
>>27901452
hope you enjoy the taste of his dick in your mouth
>>
File: stabmouse.jpg (110 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
stabmouse.jpg
110 KB, 500x375
>>27900969
Fuck this noise. If she had problems with their sex she should have told him about it (although if you aren't making your girl cum you should try talking about it too) and making an effort to make it all better. Your partner not being able to satisfy you or being incompatible with them seems like to good reason to break up with them, not to cheat on them.

To me, there is nothing lower than a cheater. I think if I had a bf who cheated on me I would literally kill him (and then myself). There is nothing more utterly disrespectful and disgusting.
>>
>>27901727
Are you able to make a post without mentioning you're a girl or posting a hand?
>>
File: 1441778359722.jpg (41 KB, 220x261) Image search: [Google]
1441778359722.jpg
41 KB, 220x261
>>27901742
I didn't mention anything to do with my gender in my post, you imbecile.
>>
>>27901764
You're the same whore who was attention whoring in the 'why do girls reply so slow' thread.
>>
>>27901776
This was my first post of the day. You are incorrect. I didn't realise posting posting photos with hands was someone's thing (although the photo is much more about the mouse) but I will avoid doing it from now.
>>
Will islam really be able to cure all this? I mean it wasnt my idea, but if a few cut hands and heads are what it takes to end whores, cucks, and douchebag chads, then it might be a good thing after all
>>
link please, friendo
>>
>>27901705
If you believe that then you probably think superficially. You are like a woman in a man's body. You are a product of the current feminized culture which devalues masculine characteristics, like rationality and honor, and worships feminine characteristics, like shallowness and egoism. Men see universal ideas contained in particulars, where women only see particulars. This is why you think morality is dependent on time and place, because you are feminized, and a feminized man is incapable of reasoning about the nature of things. They can only think about incidental, non-essential particular facts.
>>
File: 3-Rubber-Ducks.jpg (80 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
3-Rubber-Ducks.jpg
80 KB, 400x324
I think all this /r9k/ cuck bullshit has finally gotten to me.

I have been preemptively cheating on my girlfriend because she complained about sex one time. It was months ago but It burned into my head and no matter how many good things she says about how I fuck, all I can remember is her bitchy dissatisfied tone at something I couldn't even control.

I guess this is the result. Maybe this is what women want? Everyone sleeping around. I guess the two side girls are happy with the situation, so why not?
>>
>>27901856
you are part of the problem and are perpetuating this shitty whore and cuck behavior. you are further degrading young peoples idea of a relationship and are going to damage the country and any future children that may be born.

stop
>>
>>27901356
Friendly reminder that cheating is normal for women and seen as empowering.
>>
File: 1875467546.jpg (49 KB, 1500x1120) Image search: [Google]
1875467546.jpg
49 KB, 1500x1120
>Why are they called white people?

>They are not white and they are not people.
>>
>>27901792
holy shit dude you're blowing my mind right now, this is makes sense.
>>
>>27901856
>women are so degenerate!
>I'm going to act just like them!
>>
File: 1448166094882.gif (60 KB, 247x274) Image search: [Google]
1448166094882.gif
60 KB, 247x274
>>27901200
pretty much this though. if you ever ask a girl what she wants she will say "I don't know." women lack any ability to make decisions for themselves.
>>
>>27901856
And the relationship is great now I assume?
>>
File: a.jpg (37 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
37 KB, 400x320
>>27901226
What's the difference?
origanuil
>>
>>27901921
>And the relationship is great now I assume?

No better or worse. I guess the main positive thing about it is that I don't care about her opinion of my sexual abilities, and if there is something she doesn't want to do, I don't feel deprived because I know the next time I see one of the side chicks, she will do it.

So sexually, I guess it's better? If she didnt want to get cheated on then she shouldn't have been a bitch.
>>
>>27901961
You are a man. You should be above that kind of shit.

Just because women are fucking retarded it doesn't mean you have to be.
>>
>>27901961
>preemptively cheats on gf because muh susceptibility for /r9k/ bullshit
>calls the gf a bitch
bait/10
>>
>>27901972
>Just because women are fucking retarded it doesn't mean you have to be.

Is it really that retarded? Everyone here is saying that women will jump on Chad's cock the second they are dissatisfied. I didn't want to be a clueless cuck, so I preemptively turned a couple of my friends into friends with benefits. If women want to use shaming tactics or hold sex over my head, I think this is a rational response.

The only part that I question is that my fear was irrational. Like I said, maybe this cuck meme has gotten to me.
>>
>>27902043
>/r9k/ says all women will cheat with Chads/Tyrones/etc., I better preemptively cheat on whomever finds me interesting enough to be in a relationship with

>/r9k/ says all women are superficial and have high standards appearance-wise, I better demand perfect looks from women who prove otherwise by showing interest in my not-perfect looks

>/r9k/ says that all women require you to at least have a 30"x25" dick or you won't be able to please her sexually, I better show disdain in breast size, ass size, and vagina aesthetics of any women interested in subsequent sex after a first time

>Is it really that retarded?
Yes, yes it is.
At least you seem not completely blind in the fact that it's a fucking meme you've allowed yourself to buy into, that the fear is irrational and hopefully that the whole /r9k/ perpetual spamming is skewed, biased, and very narrow place to derive generalizations covering whole groups from.

Continuous exposure to /r9k/ can do that to you when you don't have any (or very limited) experience with actual real-life encounters or if you're highly susceptible. Do yourself a favor and start thinking for yourself instead of allowing an echochamber to dictate what you should and should not do.
Also I hope your gf finds out you're a pathetic cheater and breaks up. Zero respect for cheaters, even less so with the approach you made; clearly you're no relationship material.
>>
>>27901856
Get the fuck out if r9k you normie bastrd
>>
>>27901226

You cant blame people for being muslim even though its an ascribed to ideology and a lifestyle that people have to constantly choose to endorse.

If you havent realized that having to take responsibility for choice is problematic for the left (unless of course you are a fucking white male), then you've got a wild ride ahead of you.
>>
File: 246898473.png (236 KB, 581x420) Image search: [Google]
246898473.png
236 KB, 581x420
>>27901088
rare peep for you
>>
>>27901117
He didn't say this. It's a meme you dip.
>>
>>27901234
But if your frigid cunt of a wife stops putting out (which is way too common) you're an absolute monster for fucking other women
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.