[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So say you somehow had an actual one of these, whose name would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
File: 1059108__death-note-notebook_p.jpg (33 KB, 969x545) Image search: [Google]
1059108__death-note-notebook_p.jpg
33 KB, 969x545
So say you somehow had an actual one of these, whose name would you write in it?
>>
My own.
>Free at last
>>
My own name.
>>
every single world leaders name and watch the world descend into chaos for the lulz
>>
>>27898189
>Anon-kun
Death out of pleasure.
>>
yep. death by snu-snu
>>
Dr. Christian Mootson
>>
4chan, just to see what would happen.
>>
>>27898163
Maybe Donald Trump and Ted Cruz.
>>
File: 1453564228208.png (164 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1453564228208.png
164 KB, 500x375
>Hillary Clinton
Cause of death: Raped to death by a endless pack of niggers

>Donald Trump
Cause of death: Colon perforation from fucking a horse

Feel the Bern, fugguts
>>
>>27900730
>bernie dies of old age a few days later
>>
>>27898163
I'd write the names of every major feminist. They'd die by suicide and all of their suicide notes would read that they were liars and knaves.

I don't even hate feminism desu. I just want to observe the chaos that follows.
>>
My own name with the hurtless possible way to die.
>>
>>27900757
Something like this, yeah. Thought about the Death Note recently and concluded that I would use it for political means. Target leading figures with lots of influence and have them leave suicide notes saying it was all a sham. I get to write the narrative.
>>
File: 1460520715792.jpg (19 KB, 736x567) Image search: [Google]
1460520715792.jpg
19 KB, 736x567
All the chads that ever bullied me (:

And an ex-friend. They'll hang themselves naked.
>>
None, karma will do the job.
>>
I'd compile a list of all the hot girls I know. Then, at a leisurely pace:

>Anonette
>goes to Anon's home and stays there as a loving sex slave who does anything for him
>23 days after, leaves, and commits suicide

Life will be good.
>>
>research the name and face of every popular human image based meme
>write down one a day
>anonymously threaten reddit, 4chan and 9gag to stop making shit memes
>pimp out my services to earn enough cash to hire a meme tracking team
>eliminate all human memes at one time, regardless of whether the sites stop posting them or not
>threaten to kill popular internet people each time a non human meme is posted
>kill 5 people for every fucking frogpost
>as my meme tracking power increases, I find new ways to track down memeposters
>eventually the resistance will falter as people begin to realize memes are fucking stupid
>write down "memes"
>smile
>all is right in the world
>>
(*GF(&WGUJFIAFU934985*&655thhjh
>>
>>27898163
I have one. Wrote Osamas Bin Laden name and after 2 week I found out he was dead
>>
>>27900921
Aren't you glad they'll all inevitably trace back to you?
>>
>>27898163
>my name
>death by snu snu
>>
Every religious nutjob in my country. Then every pop culture idol, every reality show host and writers of shitty tv series until most of the content on tv is documentaries.
>>
>>27901519
there is no way to prove he is responsible for them willingly staying with him, fucking him daily and killing themselves
>>
>>27898163
Everybody in the Bilderberg group. Then I'd wake up early the next morning to watch the revolution.
>>
>>27900817
I like it.
Oregano cumin
>>
>>27901557
He'll be the one link between all of them. Worst case scenario, someone will manage to come up with some psycho babble on how he manipulated them all and tarnish his reputation.
>>
>>27901557
>>27901605
I meant best case scenario.
>>
Most of the front-heads of state for international corporations and monetary interests. Have them state they're sham governments and satrapies to a central world system, then kill themselves. Also, some particularly distasteful cucks, just for good measure.
>>
>>27900741
Underrated

Origami karma
>>
>>27901519
>set them up to fuck someone else as well, to the point you're not even close to common link
>set up policemen to cut down the amount of security by committing murders
You guys would suck as Kiras.
>>
>>27898163
probably the names politicians I really hated (there aren't that many), people I know to be corrupt, sociopathic assholes, people I know who are chronically unfaithful in their relationships, stuff like that.
>>
>>27900757
>chaos that follows.
literally nothing chaotic would happen. if anything things would become more stable.
>>
File: 1459312462001.png (198 KB, 470x646) Image search: [Google]
1459312462001.png
198 KB, 470x646
Just lots of shitty people, though I guess using it would make me a shitty person too.

And George Soros, obviously. He needs to die.
>>
>>27901605
there is still nothing that proves he is responsible for their death
even if they found the death note and tested it you can still chalk it up to being a mere coincidence and that he is innocent because realistically supernatural shit like that doesn't/shouldn't exist
>>
I actually do have one of these and I have predicted the dates of deaths. I predicted my grandfather's death right on the day. I predicted my teacher's death as well, he got into a car crash. I can put a general time of when they will die and they'll die somehow around then. I don't know if I'm just superficial but the notebook I have eerily gives me bad luck for a week and makes people die. I stopped using it and put it in a box because I have so much power.

But I might pull it out and have my childhood bullies die and the faggots that stole my friend from me in high school.
>>
I would start by cleaning the politicians at my country so we stop being leftist
>>
>>27901672
Now now, anon. We all know those are completely different conditions from the aforementioned ones. Now THAT would change a lot of things. Would still make you a possible suspect, however.
>>
>>27901772
there is literally no legal way to prove someone is using a magical book to force people to have sex with him and then kill themselves
>>
>>27901772
Every person involved with victim is a suspect, you can add more details like how family was shitty or whatever by using your other pawns. No need to be a dick and make them die as soon as they carry out your shit. You can give them decades of planning "on how to die" to make it so much more natural and untraceable.
>>
>>27898163

can't believe no one came up with this. i'll greentext it.

>kill every feminist
>on to more serious matters now
>have a crush
>10/10 qt
>have a man follow the crush and post info on a 4chan thread
>he uses a specific image file
>he commits suicide
>i have info on qt
>qt goes to the same public area
>at a specific time
>get petty criminal to meet her
>he gets his gun and starts shooting upwards
>crowds running away
>crush is captured by criminal
>he walks into a bank
>letsgetstarted.jpeg
>>
File: image.png (75 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
75 KB, 220x200
>>27902098

>another criminal arrives to take money
>obviously controlled by me
>he shoots upwards to keep people scared
>second criminal leaves bank
>third criminal arrives in car
>they take girl inside
>i enter the scene
>run up towards second criminal
>i take his gun and shoot him instantly
>hide behind another car
>shoot out begins
>two remaining criminals shoot above me specifically
>i take 3 or 4 shots and they're dead
>girl comes out of the car
>our eyes meet
>she recognises me, the nerd from high school
>i've changed since then
>got /fit/, worked out
>ended up looking like a decent 6/10
>she falls in love with me
>now have a qt girlfriend
>become a national hero
>for once people respect me
>no longer bullied

cont.
>>
>>27902135
why not just rape her?
beta faggot
>>
>>27898211
Pretty good idea.

>Myself - Death from exhaustion after fucking hundreds of beautiful women nonstop for a week.
>>
File: 1438840019964.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
1438840019964.png
117 KB, 372x351
>>27902098
>>27902135
look at this loser

>all this work for a roast
>you literally have a book which allows you to have any form of interaction and this is the best thing you could think of

just write your own name in the book you beta tard
>>
>>27898163
I would do what Yagami did, but in reality its just about impossible to get caught.

>Using criminal record profile sites, I would eliminate all the burdens of society.
>Heads of states I feel abuse the populace would be purged
>i would eliminate some of the particularly despicable scum that tormented me in high school
>Using a criminal to send a recording, I would make my existence known to a major news network.
>I would create cleansed cities where I eliminate all the scum in an area and move on to the next.
>Eventually a cult following will begin
>I would say I was given this power by God and all my actions were sanctioned by him
>The ignorant religious masses would flock to my side
>Using this leverage, I would need to figure out a way to gain political power and eventually unite the world under a single government led by me
>It would be a fascist regime modeled after Nazi Germany
>I would create a utopia of man free of crime and degeneracy
>This part is tricky because I'm certain the government would lock up anyone they even suspected
>>
>>27902178
>if the written cause of death is impossible, the death will be a heart attack
>>
File: 1459389656802.png (740 KB, 441x1025) Image search: [Google]
1459389656802.png
740 KB, 441x1025
>>27902666
>poltard attempts to make a post
>its actually reasonable
>out of nowhere starts using all this political crap that nobody out of his deluded mind cares about

how about you write down your own name in the book degenerate
>>
>>27898163
just my ex's then id throw it into a volcano cos that shit aint worth it
>>
>>27902725
>>out of nowhere starts using all this political crap that nobody out of his deluded mind cares about
>nobody out of his deluded mind cares about
>>>/pol/
>>
>>27902725

>tripfaggot tells others to kill themselves
>>
wait for a massive event take place, like 1000 people

have all of them fall and break their necks at the same time, then lurk /x/ to see them freak out
>>
Some of my friends
>>
Kill all muslims and make it look like they did it for allah or some dumb shit like that.

Hell, they might actually do it themselves
>>
>>27898163
Mostly politics and other famous degenerates that have high social status.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.