[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eurobot thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 13
File: eurobot.jpg (85 KB, 691x1024) Image search: [Google]
eurobot.jpg
85 KB, 691x1024
How's your Friday night going so far?
>>
glad holidays finally ends
>>
>>27888977
Just the usual.

Listening to Kill Em All and Ride The Lightning remasters that have been released today.
>>
>>27888977
Bad.

>no alcohol
>no friends
>nowhere to go tonight
>>
>>27889111

>tonight
>implying you are normie that could go somewhere last night

Get out of my continent.
>>
>>27889167
What? It was Thursday yesterday. That's not the same as the weekend.
>>
>>27889111
p much same except i have alcohol so ill get to enjoy some short-lived moments of bliss

at least you got trips
>>
I am in Poland and unable to add to a goalless conversation.
>>
>>27889220
>i have alcohol
Where you at fAm?
>>
>>27889231
oy vey, your democracy is in danger, we must save you from yourselves
>>
>>27888977
Just gonna probably try to fuck my whole family cause that's what us eurpeenusis do
Get it I said mixed European and penis
This is funny to me cause all the inbreeding made me retarded, cause you know, I'm English
>>
>>27889263
this is why europe needs immigrants ;)
>>
>>27889253
Swedistan
>>
>>27888977
Done 6-apb and 1plsd so far,
feelsgoodmane.
>>
>>27889256
Hm. Maybe. I've been seeing more and more people display national symbols and historical literature in bookstores and it's making me uneasy. I'm fond of statelessness or, the second best thing, a minimal state. I do think Poland is being overly politicized nowadays. But I know as much as your regular NEET about those things. Do invade us. Are you a Germanic people? I'm fond of Germanic culture and languages in particular.
>>
>>27888977
really fucking good man
internet all nighter, 2 bottles of chardonnay and 5 packs of ciggies
>>
>>27889306
>Swedistan
Fuck, where in Swedistan? If you're in Stockholm sa maste du bjuda mig, dirr.
>>
>>27888977
Not yurop here, but I have to travel to Madrid in a week to see some distant family that are living in there.
Any spaniard robot here?
>>
>>27888977

Portugal represent, looking for a job atm
>>
>>27888977
>How's your Friday night going so far?
Pretty shit. Alone and depressed as always but my PC is completely broken so I can't even vydia. Watched an anime on my notebook and now I'm bored af and can't sleep because I've drank a dr pepper and two energy drinks.
>>
>>27889374
>Portugal
I'm so sorry.
>>
>>27889457

w-whats wrong ? Its not THAT bad.
>>
>>27889374
I'm sry as well.
How's love life going?
>>
>>27888977
First night in about a month without alcoholl, not really sure how I should feel about that. Getting through it pretty well.
>>
>>27889350
Sorry, senpai. Nowhere near Stockholm.

Just go get fucked up at some pub unless you're too poor/underageb&
>>
File: 1404704542917.png (45 KB, 553x825) Image search: [Google]
1404704542917.png
45 KB, 553x825
I've been off Skype for the last two days just to see if anyone would worry about me being gone. So far nothing.

Woke up after a horrid dream of a family burning to death in a housefire while I hold partly hairless, scarred cat in my arms, woke up with tremors because of it.

Played some golf on the Wii U.

Right now I'm eating meatloaf that mommy made.

I'll likely to cry myself to sleep soon.
>>
Pretty good. Watched the latest episode of JoJo. Pretty poorly paced if I may say so myself but I love me some JoJo and I'm not complaining. Otherwise I'm drawing lots of stern faces and crappy landscapes and watching tutorials on how to be better at digital painting. Coming along nicely too.
>>
File: 1405786981541.jpg (32 KB, 338x430) Image search: [Google]
1405786981541.jpg
32 KB, 338x430
>>27889560
Just noticed this is a Euro thread. I'm an American. I'm so sorry. I fuck everything up.
>>
>>27889558
>Just go get fucked up at some pub unless you're too poor/underageb&
No money familam. RIP.
>>
>>27889510

>How's love life going?

well thats a bit of a glorified name for my cheeky wanks.
>>
>>27889576
Its okay man, the US and the EU flag looks almost the same.
>>
>>27889565
>Pretty poorly paced
what is every JoJo episode ever

it's basically
>MASAKA?!
>MASAKA?!?!?
>20 second freeze frame
>MASAKA==!=!=?!?!?"!=?"=!"
>80 second freeze frame
>>
File: 1365263008836.jpg (52 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1365263008836.jpg
52 KB, 535x577
>>27889609
I didn't really pay attention to the image or subject at all, I just read the main text body.

I'm sorry.
>>
I'm helping people and I'm now reading about statistics (doing my own analysis on papers) on how well educated Syrians are.

Basically, their tertiary education scores very poorly and is only really above countries like Algeria, Armenia etc. And this is despite having a very low score on how well that reflects on the population (rasch difficulty -1.2, like what the fuck). Their secondary school results are far more reliable and they suck worse.

I knew I was lied to but this means that the actual low percentage of migrants with tertiary education score poorly.

Why does stats have to be so incredibly redpilling? I'm pretty sick of it. I want to read happy news and be like "yeah things are going great" and i can be confident in this. Now I'm just cynical about everything. When I hear good news I can't think of anything but what the potential errors in measurement could be.

Massachusetts seems like a great place though. They score insanely well.
Minnesota scores pretty OK too.

Pretty dumb to ask in a euro thread but would migrating there be a good plan when shit hits the fan?
>>
>>27889598
Well fuck it's friday evening, someone's gonna buy a beer for ya, right? Otherwise these guys are fucking shady
>>
>>27889642
It's ok. The euro thing was just so Americans wouldn't go "wtf its not friday night yet"
>>
File: 1389988866046.jpg (29 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
1389988866046.jpg
29 KB, 250x300
Who here /balk/ wizard?

Feels crushing.
>>
Not a eurobot but I'm headed out to play a lacrosse game. We're up against a tough team and this will most likely be our first loss for the season.
>>
File: doggodonttalktomyson.jpg (27 KB, 498x412) Image search: [Google]
doggodonttalktomyson.jpg
27 KB, 498x412
>>27889653
you are way to late.
we're full already, ask fucking sea or africa if they can spare some place...
>>
>>27889684
Yeah, that's probably like the worst life. You can't get money and win at life that way, so your life is basically shit forever. If you live somewhere civilized at least you have that hope of buying a gook gf or something.
>>
>>27889642
1775-1783. Never forgotten...and fuck the frogs
>>
>>27889684
truly the worst feel
being surrounded with Alpha males and beautiful females :/
>>
I just planted my bell pepper seedlings into larger pots and planted some radish seeds. Now I am drinking wine and listen to cozy black metal.
>>
>>27889709
>we're full
W-what if I'm a qt girl?
>>
>>27889828
>cozy black metal.
What album? I'm currently enjoying the new Ihsahn album, also pretty comfy.
>>
File: live_in_russia.jpg (85 KB, 393x478) Image search: [Google]
live_in_russia.jpg
85 KB, 393x478
>>27889743
Or you can embrace it and live your life like a post-apocalyptic RPG.
>>
File: tmp_13251-b5c-1615305133.jpg (7 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13251-b5c-1615305133.jpg
7 KB, 250x245
>>27889743
>buying a gook gf
One in every cottage in rural Swedistan. I don't know what I'm supposed to feel. The best ones are when you see him at a steady 170 kg and her at 50 kg. Must be true love.
>>
I'm knitting a glove of some sort. Not sure if I'm gonna make it a glove with fingers or a mitten.
>>
>>27889941
Mittens are gross, it makes your fingers sweaty but still cold. I suppose they look a little cuter though.
>>
>>27889858
I didn't know he had a new album. I'm listening to Darkspace III by Darkspace.
>>
>>27889969
They do.
But I'm a guy. Going for cute isn't that beneficial..

I think maybe if I had gloves people would presume I have a gf and that would make me more attractive according to the memes.
>>
>>27889653
At this point I'd actually place my bets on the shitty sorta-slavic European countries, they are probably the most promising place as of now barring maybe Japan, but it's really hard to integrate in Japan. The US has never really been not shit, rest of the west is fucked for obvious reasons, but if you go too far away from the west, you find yourself either in kebabland or niggerland, not a very pleasant place either way.
Eastern and eastern central Europe has a good mix of moderately dumb people that have conservatism ingrained in them but they're not complete retards, most of these countries also come with all the luxuries western countries offer. The only downside is that you also end up earning less in these places, if you work locally. Best situation is providing services/selling products to the west while being based in one of these countries.
>>
Any finland bots here?
>>
>>27889231

I know your uczucia bro
grab some piwo
>>
>>27890002
>Best situation is providing services/selling products to the west while being based in one of these countries.
Seems like a good idea.

If I can get a software dev gig that doesn't require me being physically present that's good right?

But don't I have to fear Putin all the time though?
>>
>>27889855
you will not be forever...
>>
>>27889941
Are you a girl or just a fag?
>>
>>27889996
>But I'm a guy
then you shouldn't knit at all, seriously what's wrong with you fucktards?
>>
>>27890013

here. waiting for morning so i can go get some beer.
>>
>>27890046
I wouldn't recommend Russia. It's a bit too far on the anarchic end of these countries. Croatia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, maybe the slightly more southern states, or if you do have that external income, Hungary might be good too since it's in a slump economically and things are fairly cheap (although now recovering). I don't know that much about the situation in the eastern countries but Ukraine and Romania are generally shit.
>>
>>27890173
gas station? get beeeeeer.
>>
>>27890131
>>27890151
Why can't I knit? It's a mathematically oriented pursuit.
I don't get it. It even happens in private.
>>
>>27890173
>not stocking up on liquor
How is the alcohol monopoly over there?
Here in Sweden Systembolaget is open 10-14 on Saturdays.
>>
>>27890173
I was there for vacation in winter a few years ago and it was really nice so I plan to move there after I have my master.
Are immigrants welcomed in finland? Is it a good country for robots to live in? I'm german and have blue eyes so I would kinda fit in.
>>
>>27890178
Croatia is generally the most stable of those balkas shitholes, I still wouldn't bet my money there especially as a foreigner, if any politics happens there it'll be nationalism.
Czech Republic is basically a younger east germany (or the states the formed after 1991). their economy is alright but everything is pretty settled there i guess, wouldn't expect too much growth there.
slovakia might be worth a shot.
everything southern you'll lose money.
>>
>>27890275
10-19 har, stackars bonde.
>>
My girlfriend fell asleep with one of my fingers in her butthole and I'm using the other hand to browse 4chan, since I woke up at 2pm I'm probably not going to sleep for a while.
>>
>>27890320
not that guy, but i live in central stockholm and systembolaget still closes at 15 on saturdays
youre full of shit
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-16+at+12.40.42).png (10 KB, 946x177) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-16+at+12.40.42).png
10 KB, 946x177
>>27890555
stockholmsbondeN^

Har du nat att dricka? Eller knark? Fett sugen.
>>
>>27890220

too far away. are they even allowed to sell alcohol after 9 in those places?

>>27890275

i can't really stock up since i'll just end up drinking until i run out. iirc anything 4,7% and under can be sold at regular stores, the rest has to be bought from alko.

>>27890292

i guess you'll probably be ok if you're white, although the whole immigration discussion has been pretty huge atm. aside from getting food/alcohol i've pretty much been a shut-in for the last ~6 years, so i don't really have a great idea of the current state of our society.
>>
>>27890313
>everything is pretty settled
That is what I expect strength from in these countries though, most western countries are falling over themselves trying to shit themselves up in a race of "who's the most progressive?". That said Czech Republic is the most liberal of the lot, they're in danger of falling to the western side.
Slovakia is actually the one I'm in now, it's probably the most central-situated on the spectrum. Economically average, development average, politics average out to the center of the spectrum. Even the climate is pretty average.
>>
File: stupidnigger.png (14 KB, 637x508) Image search: [Google]
stupidnigger.png
14 KB, 637x508
>>27890599
>viewing Friday's open hours

Although it is their website being stupid you're still dumb for actually thinking that could be true.
>>
What do my fellow Eurobots think of a Brexit? Would it make a difference? Will it happen?
>>
>>27890779
They are one of the few still functioning economies plus their connections concerning international affairs are fucking golden.
On the other hand they have always been the reactionary force when it came to deciding smth amongst the EU.

All that aside, the UK can't even dare leaving the EU, their economy might be not utterly fucked, yet, but they won't have any growth in the next years neither.
If they left the EU it would be the total defeat of the empire and the UK would be nothing than a little island offshore of europe.
>>
>>27890779
>>27891287
desu i don't think they should leave

Just protect yourselves against immigrants, which being an island already does, and stay so you can have a voice and change it from within.
>>
>>27890599
Vafan gor du om dagarna om du ar sa fattig da?
>>
>object Syrian qt's from coming in
>have no girlfriend
>>
>>27891930
>implying
I'm all for gender quotas on immigration. Having a quota would allow them to fly in since their asylum is pretty much guaranteed.

Having having a human sex ratio in favor of men is highly problematic.
Honestly women should be prioritized 1:1.06 since naturally more men are born than women.

Also women are less likely to be terrorists and europol has concluded that immigration is among the highest risks posed to Europe right now.
>>
>>27892064
>Being a racist on r9k
>>
>>27892104
Sexist rather.
I'm not racist at all. I just see that as a major issue. They're not that many really. 4 million is nothing. Assuming you're vetting them as Syrians.

Terrorism is a very real threat though. Read the europol report. Religious terrorism is huge. ~140 arrests in France just in 2014-2015 IIRC. Europol does amazing work and they're probably a major reason people aren't actively murdering migrants at the EU borders.
>>
>>27891930
im from sweden
where can i genuinely meet syrian qts?

i thought it's mainly guys (terrorists) coming in
maybe i should go volunteer at one of those refugee places..
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.