[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smokers are disgusting. I don't want to think about how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2
File: Stop_Smoking_1.jpg (54 KB, 449x299) Image search: [Google]
Stop_Smoking_1.jpg
54 KB, 449x299
Smokers are disgusting. I don't want to think about how you rationalize putting these things in your mouth, it's a dirt cheap crop mixed with dozens of poisons. You might as well just eat fucking dirt and dogshit off the ground. What a gross habit.
>>
>>27888202
That's why I vape. It's only water vapor and it makes betas like you mad when I do it indoors
>>
>>27888202
Who cares man. Part of why i smoke Is because i am accepting myself as a degenerate
>>
True, I only smoke the ones I've rolled, along with the tobacco I've inspected.
>>
>>27889008
Kek it feels good to blow smoke in normies faces
>>
peer pressure

trying hard to look "cool"
>>
If you take my dog and my cigs i would be a dead eastern european robot
>>
>>27889092
Buy that's false. I have never seen a kid get made fun of for not smoking cigs. Weed yeah because pot heads are degenerate but never cigs
>>
>>27889113
>>27889047
>>27889008

> muh cigs

ex smoker here. Cigarettes do literally nothing. No buzz. doesn't relax you.

doesn't do anything apart from make you pretend youre a movie character for a second, and not look like a completely awkward faggot staring off into the distance with nothing to keep his hands occupied.

oh and enjoy your poor taste of food and gasping for breath.
>>
>>27888202
It still beats weed
>>
>>27889140

people start because they dont want to be the odd one out, they see a group of people smoking and need to look like they fit in or they dont want to look like they're not "cool" enough to smoke

it's just edgy behavior. worse when people cant admit it.
>>
>>27889174
I can tell you have never smoked before. Cigarettes do give you a buzz but only when you start. After that it just makes you relaxed. Please stop pretending to be an ex smoker.
>>
>>27889174
No buzz? Wtf did you smoke? First cig of the day is a spiritual experience.
>>
File: general.png (218 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
general.png
218 KB, 555x555
>>27889174
You do get a nicotine kick if you're not a regular smoker.

But snus is way better when it comes to that.
>>
>>27889353
It doesn't relax you, do you not know how drug addictions work? You're jittery and irritable as fuck and the cigarettes makes you "normal"
>>27889232
lolno
>>
We all know it's gross. We just don't give a shit.
>>
Well it's an addiction, but it's a controllable addiction. Having a smoke makes me feel good since it's satisfying an addiction. Smoking is one of the few things I look forward to.

Like you know when you really need a piss it when it's a hot day and you really need a drink? Smoking a cig when you need one is like finally pissing or having a drink, it's one of those "aaaah that's better" moments.

>tfw first cigarette of the day
Feels very good mang
>>
>>27889363
Newfag smoker detected

You stop getting it after a year or so, enjoy it while it lasts
>>
>>27889353
>>27889363

you idiots are even worse than i thought. You're the sort of morons to get some faggy little placebo effect and convince yourselves you feel a "buzz"

youre the sort of morons that would smoke fake weed and pretend to be high

i've smoked rolling tobacco, cigarettes of all brands, for years, and i'll tell you, it doesn't make you feel jack shit.

It gives you a headache if you smoke enough in a row. That's all they do.

It's just a habit. Something to keep your hands occupied and gives you something to do.

People find it hard to stop because all of a sudden they look like awkward faggots without their "action hero" cigarette in their mouths.

pathetic 2bh
>>
>>27889572
>newfag smoker

You mean someone with enough willpower to not get addicted to that shit.
>>
>>27889572

i never got a buzz. maybe thats because i smoked weed for 2 years before i started smoking cigs.

idk. quit everything for a few months, had a cig, still no "buzz".
>>
>>27889573
You are fucking retarded. If you give a cigarette to someone who has never smoked before, they will get buzzed and nicotine does relax you.
>>
>>27889573
Nobody will admit it, but smoking does in fact look cool as fuck
>>
>tfw smoked for 5 years
>tfw suddenly cigs started to be disgusting to me
>tfw just stopped, and whenever I feel like smoking I play with a yo-yo

feels good desu, clothes are smelling good again
>>
https://youtu.be/6bfTTeZOrs4
>>
Maybe it's a coincidence, but I've noticed only very spiteful betas are strongly against smoking.

Every single person that's gone on a rant to me irl about how smoking is dumb, bad, doing it it look cool, etc was a beta orbiting "le friend zone" type
>>
>>27889606

yeah if "buzzed" means getting a fucking headache

>>27889608

only if you look cool already 2bh. if you look like a faggot then youll look like a faggot smoking
>>
>>27889715
Maybe nicotine isn't for everyone
When I used to get "nicotine rush" it'd make me feel dizzy, but in a very pleasurable way.
>>
>>27889708

one gives a shit m8 rofl. all i see is smokers coming here trying to show how "cool" they are and how much they "dont give a fuck" about if its bad or not.

It's like they're 14 year old edgelords in high school.

top kek
>>
>>27889708
yea for sure, i've had the same experiences
>>
>>27889754

that "dizzy" feeling is basically the body telling you something is very wrong.

Smoking is just shit

trying to smoke whilst on acid, made me realise, wtf am i doing.. this doesnt even feel good.
>>
>>27889757
Wtf it's not cool it's bad for you, but dude you need to get through the day somehow. I'm not trying to impress goth girl at highschool i'm trying not to blow my head every morning when i see my boss
>>
I literally love smoking
>>
>>27889836

yeah i get that 2bh

i used to smoke as a way to "cope" with the day
>>
>>27889901
>2bh
>not accepting the punishment of desu
>>
OP here, I've been a smoker for almost four years by the way and last I smoked was this morning.
>>
>>27888202
Ex smoker.
Fuck cigarettes and vaping in general.
Life will be much better when you relinquish the vice.
Also fucking degenerate habit.
>>
ex-smoker.

its both big, and clever.

so there.

its just a young mans game is all.
>>
>>27888202
>be me
>be in highschool
>need some escape, any escape
>no one I know sells good drugs
>pick up cigarettes
>still love the rush I get if I haven't smoked much in a day
>>
>>27889984
Degeneret is such a buzzword, it doesn't mean anything now.
>>
>>27889572
I still get buzz if I go for 8+ hours without one.
>>
>there are really people out there being cucked by their own lungs

You only have one life to throw away anons.
>>
>>27890387
We are on Japanese cartoon board man, we need something for brain not lungs
>>
I started when I was depressed. Now when I stop smoking I'm starting to feel that way again. What a nigga to do?
>>
>>27889811
Listen grandpa. Fuck off. I'll smoke what ever the fuck I want to
>>
>>27889811
Fuck acid.
>>
If "it feels good" isn't rational enough, it has some uses as well. It helps in a lot of social situations, to meet people and etc, every resource can be useful when you're not good socially and it's good to have something in common with lots of people. When someone asks you for a lighter, it can be the start of a new friendship or even love.
Also it helps for posting for pictures. I've managed to get some decent profile pictures thanks to it. In some of them you can't even tell I'm smoking.
>>
Changed to vaping for 2 weeks, OP. 12MG Nic and never looked back. Although I am now a social smoker.
>>
>>27890594
Go through with it.
It's stops after a couple days/weeks
>>
>>27888202
The only reason a sane human being would try smoking would be from peer pressure or because they admired a smoker and wanted to imitate them.

It does not feel ''good'', its just that smokers feel like shit when they arent smoking, because of addiction, and only a cigarette can give them relief from that. Its also only relaxing because youre literally relaxing, youre taking a break from everything to smoke, it has nothing to do with the cigarette.

And here is a few FACTS that WILL come with smoking;
>You smell like shit, and your living area smells like death
>You fuck up your tastebuds, making food taste more and more like dirt
>You slowly destroy your lungs and throat, degrading your living conditions and lifespan, this includes both willing and unwilling passive-smokers
>Its expensive as fuck
>>
>>27891260
Not in my third world country
2$ for a pack and you can kill yourself with ease
>>
It gets rid of my anxiety for 10 minutes without turning me into a fucking zombie like medication does.
Plus it'll kill me quicker.
>>
>>27890839
i have a 34mg vape and still chainsmoke cigs

i cant do this vape thing
>>
>>27889389

This shit right here is the bees knees. Might order some Gottlandssnus' Easter blend, fucking orange chocolate flavor.

Ever try Siberia anon? I nearly passed out at my old job before using it, shit kicks ass, no other nicotine punch is like it.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.