[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
no longer neet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4
File: meme king.jpg (83 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
meme king.jpg
83 KB, 600x480
I am starting to wagecuck at burger king as a crew member next week for 12$/h.

What should I expect?
>>
Obnoxious customers and fatties.
>>
Expect people to no longer think you are a piece of human garbage draining your country for money every week like a neetcuck
>>
>>27887960
A complete loss of belief in humanity, followed by crippling depression.
>>
>>27888899

>he is working at Burger King
>implying the customers won't talk to him like he is a piece of human garbage on a daily basis
>>
i have worked fast food (the original Mcfast food) and delivered pizzas and shit

enjoy working a menial service job and basically being treated like a second-class citizen. remember to smile and always upsell
>>
>12 bucks at burger king.

Nigga, where?
>>
>>27888962
If I ever go to fast food establishment I'm not gonna treat the people behind the counter any differently than anyone else.
I don't get the meme that retail workers get shit on by customers.
Maybe I'm just a real nice guy :^)
>>
>>27887960
>What should I expect?
Missing for being neet.

Unless you are going to work with qts and cool bors, but probably not.
>>
Is it really that bad? R ppl really that mean? Cus I hope for a job at fast food but I always get denied.

Welcome to burger king do you want fries with that!
>>
>>27888996

rich seattle suburb, washington
>>
Howd u get the job. I havent had luck. I feel bad about not getting a job no one wants.
>>
>>27889504

applied online, got called, when in for interview and got job
>>
>>27887960

$12 an hour at burger king?

you sure about that?
>>
>>27887960
12 dollars is actually so much money compared to none
grats anon, just plan to move ahead to bigger jobs
>>
Oh you must feel comfortable talking on the phone and being interviewed.

Im panicking just thinking about it.
>>
>>27887960
Large fries no salt please :^)
>>
Prepare to be outraged at taxes when you get your first check
>>
File: 1458380863668.jpg (86 KB, 694x474) Image search: [Google]
1458380863668.jpg
86 KB, 694x474
You will want to die after your first few shifts.
>>
>>27887960
Too much cleaning. Best easiest milf galore job there is in the fast food chain world is Subway, but the ones in a food court in the mall, not that restaurant shit where you have to clean bathrooms. Just keep your kitchen clean (no greasy food, thank you subway) and gtfo.
>>
Ok tell me why the job is so bad pls.

You take ppls orders, cook food and clean right?
>>
>>27889896
The job is not bad. Expect to work. You will not be sitting your ass during your shift. Funny shit happens, some long hours. There is always a neurotic bitch in every shift. Work is goid overall jeeps you busy and if you don't have too many responsabilities outside your job like rent and kids you will be able to spoil yourself a little.
>>
>bottom bitch burger flipper
>$12/hr
What a fucking world we live in.
>>
>>27889977
Then do not support the establishment.
>>
>>27889990
But then where will I get my tendies?
>>
Oh is 12 dollats a lot to you?

Kinda feels bad for you.

After taxes thats what? And after bills thats what?
>>
>>27889010
This desu. If anything the workers are rude to me like it's my fault they're fucking losers or something.
>>
>>27890027
I live in LA, have a job that requires more training than OP, and i only make $11.25
>>
extract what you can from it.
im jealous really.
>>
File: P40B-Black-man-laughing.jpg (102 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
P40B-Black-man-laughing.jpg
102 KB, 800x500
>>27887960
>>27889451

MFW Seattle's minimum wage is $15
>>
Well they should pay u more.

What do you do anyways?
>>
>>27890183
For airports.
>>
Serious question here. How much is considered a "good" payment in the US? Eurofag asking here.
>>
It seems more fair to me to pay someone more money to.clean a shitty toilet than to sit down filling out papetwork , know what I mean?
>>
>>27887960
I work at BK too, welcome to the club anon :^)

>>27889766
I fucking hate customers like you.
Usually it's old fucks that order this shit.
You're almost as bad as the people that order the tacos or "fresh of the fryer/grill"
>>
Well those old fucks have dietary concerns. Its not like they r.doing it to give you a hard time. Your additude could use an adjustment
>>
>>27890450
When orders are coming endlessly your way you're going to hate picky customers.

I don't interact with any customers as I work in the kitchen, so I do what I want :)
>>
>>27890450
If you had any dietary concerns why would you go to Burger King in the first place
>>
>>27890562

When I worked at McDonalds, some guy ordered a burger with no pickles, which I forgot to not include. He was hospitalized
>>
I am a never employed NEET and I've juet got a callback and an interview for a call centre job. Does anyone have advice? Also how soul crushing will it be?
>>
>>27890327
>tfw I always order burgers with no pickles, fries with no salt, and a drink with light ice
>had two different food jobs in past and I know first hand how much the lazy ones rage at having to more than the bare minimum

I love it
>>
>>27887960
One whopper with extra lettuce, tomato and beetroot, please
> is my order more or less dickish than>>27889766?
>Also what is the most annoying order possible and the worst order you've ever had to fill?
>>
>>27890843
Minimum wage, minimum effort.
No surprise, that wasn't original.
>>
File: smug neet.jpg (47 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
smug neet.jpg
47 KB, 409x409
>>27887960
Hey there, wagecuck. I don't like your attitude. Let me speak to your manager.
>>
>>27890254
hourly or annually?
>>
>>27887960
Its not that bad desu. If you dont give a shit about your social status etc its breddy gudd. Its easy work with no responsibility. You actually get out of your basement. Sometimes funny things can happen, but it will be boring most of the time. You can spend the cuckbucks on some things you like. Dont try to get a promotion, but still do a decent job. You dont want to get into arguments with your borderline teamleader, but you dont want to make promotion either (so you'll gain more responsobility and shit).
>>
Isnt burger kings motto have it your way?

Im.so sorry didnt want salt on my fries.
>>
>>27890831
sales or customer service? sales is miserable but customers service is ok
>>
>>27891235
Customer service for an aged care place apparently
>>
HMMMMMMM IDK

MAAN
>>
>>27887960
Be prepared for customers to treat you like shit, but your coworkers will make it feel like it's okay...for the most part. Except for the bitter people that have worked there since the beginning and are angry at everyone and everything.
>>
>>27889010
Agreed brobocop. In real life I am an introverted compartmentalized vaguely antisocial nut but to the naked eye I am a typical uptight corporate shill in a suit and even though I look like the douchebag rich dad from a 90s movie I still make an effort to be cordial and respectful to everybody in service positions. I like to be friendly and thank them and remind then they deserve to feel like a human being at work. I worked in retail for 10+ years and I still have flashbacks sometime
>>
Been working at Dairy Queen for 16 months now. The first 14 were cool because I had a cool boss who I didn't even consider a boss more of a friend who was always in the kitchen with me helping out. Now that he retired and new owners have taken over life is miserable. They harass me over even throwing old french fries in the trash. We are expected to serve them. They won't let us pre cook food before a lunch rush so people have to wait 5+ minutes for their burgers while they cook and we get behind and stressed out and yelled at for being slow. I haven't worked the tills yet but since new owners took over 9 people have quit. I imagine its all in the people you work with. If you are ugly you will be in the kitchen making food.
>>
>>27893134

informative post

10/10
>>
>tfw work at planet fitness overnight and burger king is the only thing open

chick fries are pretty good desu
>>
>>27887960
how many hours will you work weekly?

Will you do extra hours.

And do they give free food to employees?
>>
>>27893650

I will only work like 16 hours

50% discount on food
>>
>>27893738
Well fuck thats not many hours.

I need to wagecuck this summer to get money for university, but I'm abroad so I need to go back to the USA and the only job I have assured is in a mexican restaurant where I can start the day after arriving for sure. Pay is shit and the have to cover 2 shifts, but I get free food. I can't risk on my limited days of summer in looking for a job and risk not making money on the days looking for a job.
>>
>>27887960
Work is hell.

You think being a NEET with a shitty computer and not being able to buy games is hard?

You haven't seen anything.

Just waking up will become a nightmare. And if you thought it was already a nightmare, that concept will be quickly redefined for you. Showers and bedtime will become your favorite parts of the day.

You think it will be okay, it will get better, I'll get used to it, at least I'll have money and might try to get a social life going?

You're wrong.

It will not be okay. It will not get better. Each day is as excruciatingly long and boring as the last. The minutes go by at the same speed. You come home for a few measly hours of relaxation. Not enough to even invest or get into a game or book. You still don't talk to anyone. You'll be probably start drinking if you don't already, waste your time on the internet feeling unfulfilled, and feel empty as you notice the time is where you must go to sleep again and nothing happened, because why would anything good ever happen?

And every now and then, you'll remember the time when you had literally all the time in the world, and did nothing with it. You'll remember how miserable you were, and realize it seemed like paradise compared to where you are now.

And it doesn't get better - ever.
>>
>>27890831
I worked at an inbound call center doing customer service for three years. Soul crushing work that will rob you of any humanity you have left. Prepare to take calls back to back, with a few seconds of down time at most and to take abuse from customers every single day.
I quit that shit last year and after 10 months of unemployment I found myself a comfy janitor job. So glad it's all just a memory now.
>>
would you like an apple pie with that?
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.