[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw step dad had my autism helper dog put to sleep because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4
File: 1445832835809.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1445832835809.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>tfw step dad had my autism helper dog put to sleep because he bit him when he got drunk and tried to hit me

His name was Buddy and he was always helping me like my only friend.
>>
>>27885065

Solution: put your step dad to sleep :)
>>
>>27885065
>autism helper dog

Kill yourself asshole
>>
>>27885065
>tfw no autism helper dog why live
>>
>>27885065
Get a teddy bear. Same thing. And fuck you if you bring that thing to supermarkets, school, planes etc. You fragile little sperg.
>>
what the fuck is an autism helper dog?
>>
>>27885082
give him a lethal does of morphine
>>
>>27885147

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_service_dog
>>
>>27885147
They're for precious selfish attention starved assholes with meme diseases.
>>
File: zuko.png (118 KB, 499x368) Image search: [Google]
zuko.png
118 KB, 499x368
>>27885065
woah that hurt me to read it anon
>>
>>27885204
It hurt me to know there are really people that childish and stupid.
>>
>>27885065
>His name was Buddy and he was always helping me like my only friend.
Are you a child? the dog has the IQ of a 2 year old child. Get an imaginary friend or fuck off.
>>
>>27885065
I'm sorry anon. Idk why everyone is being mean to you. I feel for you robro. How old are you? If you have any way to escape your current situation do it. Your dog didnt deserve that. You can get another dog soon, it wont replace buddy, but itll be another quality bro for you. If you can, do something to make your stepdad pay. Report him to the police asap if you have any evidence of anything.
>>
I'm so sorry anon. Your step dad deserves to burn in hell. You'll see Buddy again in heaven.
>>
>>27885065
TBQH I'd be tempted to tae a swing at OP too.

Service dog are for people with actual handicaps, not special snowflakes with muh autism.
>>
>>27885911
>I'm so sorry anon. Your step dad deserves to burn in hell. You'll see Buddy again in heaven.
kek. How dumb and twee are you faggots?
>>
>>27885917
Autism is a serious disease you retarded piece of shit
>>
Wow i would kill him if anyone ever touched my service dog.

Ive had my service dog since i was 12 and i wouldnt know what to do without him. Hes my best friend.
>>
File: 1453244962143.gif (2 MB, 352x370) Image search: [Google]
1453244962143.gif
2 MB, 352x370
>>27885238
>believing the mental illness isn't real meme
>>
>>27885936
Kek. I could get diagnosed with autism today if I felt like it.

Fuck, off you preening phonies.
>>
>>27885945
I really hope you're blind or something.

If it is because muh mental illness your a selfish asshole, who will always be a loser.
>>
>>27885947
Fuck off. You don't need a dumb animal as a pretend friend, as a pretend treatment, for a pretend illness.

If you had an ounce of masculinity or pride you'd be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>27885981
>MAN! MEN! DICK AND BALLS!
>NO PROBLEMS, ONLY BALLS!
>DO A THING!
>GET IT DONE!
lmao
>being a disposable tool for the collective society
>2016
yeah nah, i'll just be a whiny cunt instead
>>
>>27886022
Yeah, I'm sure it'll be a great life.

Find some other way to get attention faggot.
>>
>>27885966
You have no idea what autism is and what service dogs are for so shut up.

He helps me improve my life so whats wrong with it? I dont see the issue...
He interrupts me when im breaking down, when im harming myself, when im having trouble walking sttaight.

How does this affect your life negatively? Please kill yourself.
>>
>>27885065
>His name was Buddy
Your stepdad has a weird name.
>>
>>27885065
Make your dads days worse, rest in peace innocent doggy, Buddy...
>>
Why is everyone one here attacking OP he did nothing wrong.
>>
>>27886105
Yeah he did. He's a precious little asshole with a fake service dog. Fuck those people.
>>
If I had a little huckster step son I'd hit him too. Fuck op, his meme disorder, and his fake service dog.

And an extra special fuck you for attempting to exploit an exception society has made for people who are actually handicapped.
>>
>>27886138
Why would it be his fault? He obviously got approved for one.
>>
>>27886067
>He helps me improve my life so whats wrong with it? I dont see the issue...
Fuck you. You immature pussy. If i see you little hucksters in public with your fake service dog, I'm going to laugh in your face.
>>
>that one retarded samefag ITT that is uncontrollably mad at people with service dogs

But why? Why though?
>>
>>27886067
>How does this affect your life negatively? Please kill yourself.
Personally, i don't give two fucks what you do.

but if i see you with that mongrel in supermarkets or on airplanes or in public building or anywhere else it doesn't belong, I can and will call you out.

you must have an awful mother if she allows this.
>>
>>27886184
Bwahahaha...all you have to do is order a little bib saying 'swervce dog' from the internet.

REAL services dogs(for the blind etc.) are a different story.
>>
>>27886217
What got you so rused?
>>
>>27886138
>https://autism-center.ucsd.edu/what-causes-autism/Pages/brain-research.aspx

?
>>
>>27886211
Not the only poster. I've got no problem with real service dogs for people with actual handicaps.

Muh autism is some serious bullshit.
>>
>>27886244
Just the narcissism and selfishness.

i saw some asshole with his dog in the produce section of the supermarket yesterday. had him removed.
>>
>>27885191
>They're for precious selfish attention starved assholes with meme diseases.
yep. I had a roomate like this once. He claimed he has some brain disorder and wore a special helmet all around school. It was absurd. We'd all laughed at him. There was nothing wrong with him. He just wanted sympathy and attention.
>>
>>27885065
>tfw you can't appily for a forest doggo
I always wanted a domesticated wolf or something, but since they are killing them off for some reason in Canada I'll probably never get one
not like I'm in a big enough house to care for one, nor do u have the skill to...
>>
>>27886260
Alright so explain my autistic meltdowns, self harming, sensory problems and motor problems?

Im just an awkward loser right? Because autism is a meme disorder right? Eat shit faghot.
>>
>>27885065
Can you just get a new puppy or does it need to be trained?

You might feel like your abandoning Buddy but I bet you could learn to love a new puppy.
>>
>>27886283
good meme my friend, upvoted ;^)
>>
>>27885065
I'm not going to bully you like everyone else here, I'm sorry OP, that really sucks.
>>
>>27886300
>There was nothing wrong with him. He just wanted sympathy and attention.

It always amazes me that they think they're taken seriously. Like people don't know what's really going on.
>>
>>27886318
It's called poor parenting mixed with immaturity.
>>
>>27886363
Except that autism has physical symptoms as I posted >>27886250
>>
>>27886329
>trained?
Kek. It's only duties are being an imaginary friend for an asshole pretending he's sick.
>>
>>27886260
.muh brain imaging
>from the autism center

fuck off. this is why people hate you.
>>
>>27886382
its* orig
>>
>>27886337
>It always amazes me that they think they're taken seriously. Like people don't know what's really going on.

Yeah. These people are brutal. My personal opinion is that if these kids want to pretend they're got a disease, they can knock themselves out. I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with them, but whatever. But my tolerance ends when you bring your pet places where it does not belong. That's taking advantage.
>>
>>27886420
you caught a typo. wow.
>>
Hey guys femanon here, I have autism and bring my dog on planes. He eats me out in the bathroom lmao
>>
>>27885065
what is the extent of a service dogs service?
think of a man with severe arthritis in a state with no legal prostitution?
>>
>>27886217
>buhhhhh le alpha xD
and if i saw you going for some retard in a shop i'd step on your fucking head you soppy cunt.
>>
>>27886525
It wouldn't end well for you tard boy.

Oh yeah, I've got a little thing called the health code on my side.
>>
>>27886524
Kek. I think we all know why OP named him 'Buddy'.
>>
>>27886552
>thinking i'm the autistic guy
keep posting though mate...i bet you're big and scary and always beat up autists ;---)
>>
Op just forget the person whos bulling you on here .they are an attention seeking narcissistic socialpath. Its not their fault tho. When they were young and ask for help they were denied.

I guess thats a meme disease tho too.

Anyways the poster and your dad have a lot in common.

Hes just an asshole
>>
>>27886634
>Anyways the poster and your dad.
Nope, he said step-dad. It's a little know fact that one of the main causes of meme disease is a terrible father.
>>
>>27886363
>It's called poor parenting mixed with immaturity.
You forgot to add in social failure.

It's poor parenting + immaturity + social failure = meme disease.
>>
Lee robots trying to be a alpha in this thread
Wew
Anyways you should have just stated that your not going to put your dog to sleep and if he does try you would charge with attempted battery
>>
Some people here are truly evil, and the posters in this thread are proof of that. If you think OP's dog dying is funny or that he's some kind of faggot for being upset about it you're an edgy faggot. How the fuck can you even wonder why normal people don't like you?
>>
. Hes being a jerk but dont let him make you one.
>>
Poor stepfather. He must have wanted to slug his wife's spergy huckster kid and his ridiculous retard dog for some time. Finally snapped. Who could blame him? He did nothing wrong. But still, another reason not to raise another man's children.
>>
>>27887070
>picking on retards on 4chan

NICE BRO! GOOD JOB! DOGS AND RETARDS ARE SO LAME BRO! ROCK ON GUYS! WE RULE THIS BOARD! >:^)
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.