[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is lying on train tracks and waiting for a train to hit you an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3008x2000
Is lying on train tracks and waiting for a train to hit you an easy, painless way to die?
>>
you'll make the trains late, OP. it's a very selfish way to die.
>>
>>27881484
that's like asking if getting attacked by a group of medievel soldiers with long swords, mallets, maces, and sabers is an easy, painless way to die.
>>
File: uglygod.jpg (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
uglygod.jpg
57 KB, 600x600
great way to get attention yes. wait till the train is alot closer then jump infront.

welp cya later im gunna enjoy the rest of this century
>>
>>27881499
Do they stop the train?
I thought they'd just keep going
>>
>>27881503
I don't want to jump in front of it I want to lie on the track.
>>
Perthfag?
People kill themselves on the traintracks here way more than you would think
My sister was on a train when someone anheroed, the train didn't even stop afterwards.
>>
>>27881521
then go lie on the fucking track you fucking robot
>>
File: 123.jpg (563 KB, 1280x1236) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
563 KB, 1280x1236
>>27881504

They will probably see you and will definitely stop the train, when i was younger me and a few cousins put up a store manikin in the middle of the train track and the train conductor stopped the train before hitting it.

Sounds like a shit way to die.
>>
>>27881528
How bad did your sister get affected by that?
>>
>>27881504

No they have to stop the train. Pictures need to be taken... incident reports filed... NTSB notified... law enforcement brought out. It's a real mess.
You'd burden a lot of people.
>>
>>27881484
yeah but the suspense might overpower you causing you to chicken out
>>
>>27881570

>No they have to stop the train. Pictures need to be taken... incident reports filed... NTSB notified... law enforcement brought out. It's a real mess.
You'd burden a lot of people.

Well fuck them, normies made our lives hell they should be made to suffer for pushing OP over the edge.
>>
>>27881484
Don't do this.

However, if you are determined to an hero by train, the only reasonable way to do it is to place your neck on the rail so that only your head gets severed.

Definitely DO NOT jump in front of a moving train. Most people are not killed from the impact and can spend up to ten minutes in excruciating pain as their shattered body slowly dies.

Also, never touch the electrified third rail on (for instance) a subway line. That is a horrific way to go.

As always, research, research, research on your own before trying anything like this.
>>
>>27881623
>Definitely DO NOT jump in front of a moving train. Most people are not killed from the impact and can spend up to ten minutes in excruciating pain as their shattered body slowly dies.

That's why you jump in front of a bullet train ;)
>>
just hang yourself and save the poor cleanup crew the trouble. you may not care about inconveniencing the normies on the train but the poor underpaid workers don't deserve your bullshit fucking their day up.
>>
Put your head on the track to decapitate yourself
>>
>>27881484
Phoenix?

orcorcorc
>>
>>27881484
No
No method of dying is painless and any method claimed to be painless is bullshit
Dying hurts, if you can't handle it, don't kill yourself
On top of that, if you fuck up, you could lose half of your body and still live for a good 10-20 minutes in excruciating pain
>>
>>27881634
>That's why you jump in front of a bullet train ;)
I know you're just trying to be funny but even that is not a great idea.

The issue is the force of the train's impact actually throws you off the tracks, and you end up dying like an injured animal on the side of the road.

More force would likely just throw you farther, not kill you sooner.
>>
>>27881713
Nya. Poka.
>>
>>27881800
but you are wrong :) you won't be surviving the impact of a 300-500km/h train even if it throws you off the tracks.

don't be retarded ;)
>>
>>27881823
You won't survive it, yes. But it would be extremely painful. And long.
>>
>>27881823
>I don't know how to read

You should kill yourself
>>
>>27881841
>>27881836
>iitiittt will injure you ll'llike an amimal
>yy-yyou ww-wwont die ss-straightr away
>300kmh train is light weight haha

how can you be so retarded? were you hit in the head by a train?

lol
>>
File: 1456166955346.jpg (167 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1456166955346.jpg
167 KB, 690x460
>>27881862
Okay, let me explain it to you, since you're a fucking moron.
A train has about the same impact force as jumping off a 20-storey building and slamming against the concrecte.
But when you jump off a building and slam against the concrete, you die almost instantly because your body has nowhere to go and all the force is transferred straight into it.
When you get hit by a train ( and you aren't standing against a wall ), only a fraction of the force is transferred, since there is nothing pushing your body towards the train.
Train force overpowers your body and you will be pushed back, ending up either on the tracks for a second run if you're lucky, or off the tracks with your body in pieces and you still alive and conscious.
It's basic physics, if you can't understand this concept you are severely mentally challenged
>>
File: woo-hoo-youre-5.jpg (42 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
woo-hoo-youre-5.jpg
42 KB, 250x250
>>27881862
Why don't you go test your theory right now and get back to us with the results.
>>
>>27881937
hey

i bet you also believe a car traveling at 300 km"h wouldn't kill you on the spot either ;)
>>
File: 1111122.png (82 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
1111122.png
82 KB, 500x211
>>27881937
You won't be feeling anything after being struck by a high-speed train, even if you somehow end up alive on the side of the tracks. That thing would rock your brain like that of a toddler being shaking violently.

I hope the OP holds up the train you are in and you're late for work you pathetic normie.
>>
File: 1413893468290.jpg (56 KB, 1065x600) Image search: [Google]
1413893468290.jpg
56 KB, 1065x600
>>27881945
A car is tenfold smaller than a fucking train and in turn delivers more force in a smaller area, you fucking imbecile.
Even then a car going at 300km/h would send you flipping over the fucking roof, tearing off your legs and breaking most of your bones, but not killing you instantly.

>>27881972
>I don't know how biology works, HELP!!!

At the point of injury your brain slams down the adrenaline production pedal, so you could still function and deal with the injury, not lie down and cry like a retard.
You won't feel anything at the point of impact or around 30 seconds after the impact, but after that you're going to wish that you had fucking died, because the adrenaline wears off and you are going to feel the worst pain of your life.

Just get a shotgun and blow your head off and don't use a slug round like a retard.
>>
>>27882020
so.. why not show us how intelligent you are and jump in front of a high speed train? I'm sure most of us would like to see how legit your theory is.
>>
>>27881484
Yeah but seeing as its trsnsperth I doubt the could run you over correctly anyway just jump off over pass into oncoming truck
>>
>>27881484
just go on the darknet and order heroin
>>
>>27881504
>I thought they'd just keep going
Just pulling into stations, splattered in gore, nothing to see here!
Suicides actually give most conductors that hit somebody PTSD.
>>
File: 1441637861793.jpg (18 KB, 510x476) Image search: [Google]
1441637861793.jpg
18 KB, 510x476
>>27882038
Because I'm not suicidal or a fucking retard, you fucking retard.
Get your ass off of r9k and do something with your fucking life, like studying physics.
>>
>>27882063
>or a fucking retard

yeah you are because you won't be alive 30 seconds after impact
>>
>>27881484
Please don't jump in front of a train, otherwise my train will be delayed.
>>
File: 1443105587138.gif (791 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1443105587138.gif
791 KB, 300x168
>>27882072
Jesus, no fucking wonder you're a little NEET bitch, when you couldn't even develop basic reading of comprehension skills.
>>
>>27882087
get hit by a train while wearing your sheldon cooper shirt please
>>
>>27882092
Damn bro, nice fucking meme, I bet your parents are proud of you!!
>>
>>27882063
Normie pls leave
Fucker
>>
>>27882110
momma gave me tendies because I showed her how I rekt you :^)

I love tendies
>>
>>27882110
>uses meme physics
>accuses others for memeing
Faggot normie a train travelling at 500kmph would have more than a ton of impact force. Maybe if it was a subway car what you're saying might happen but a bullet train would just rip you into half knocking you out cold.
>>
>>27881484
>lying in wait
You need to wait until the express train passes a threshhold and jump
Otherwise the conductor will stop the train and you will suffer injuries that will make you wish you were dead
>>
>>27881559
>R6
>Sport bike

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>27882063
Not the other anons but the human body cannot survive excruciating amounts of pain either. It will shut down.
Also basic physics says you'll get splattered into pieces getting hit at extemely high speeds.
There is no chance of surviving long enough to feel the pain
>>
>>27881504
Yeah they usually stop the train but when they see you they'll speed up.
>>
yes, especially if you're decapitated. it will be instantaneous and painless.
>>
>>27882423
>the human body cannot survive excruciating amounts of pain either.
Usually.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
http://forum.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2368916/Worst-death-in-history--Hashashi-Ouchi-NSFL
>>
>>27881793
Gun shot to the head should be painless because it destroys the only part of the body capable of processing the pain/nerve firing.

That's why it's always the most human way to process beef.
>>
>>27882411
>Retard
>Nigger

Pick one and only one.
>>
You shouldn't commit suicide, but if you're really going to do it, read this , it tells a lot of information and exactly what you have to do

http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/jumping-under-train
>>
>>27881504
They'll stop and do all the bureaucracy shit.
Photos, find witnesses to what happened, fire department has to clean what remains of you, wash the fucking train and the conductor, the poor bastard, will have to go to therapy for a while to deal with PTSD.
And the fuckers in the train will be asking god to resurrect you, just so they can kill you again with their own hands. (won't happen if it is a freight train)
>>
>>27881613
Lol
>all my problems are because of other people and i have no responsibility for my shitty life
Nice victimhood cuck
>>
>>27881484
Lying on the track, neck on the rails was my go to strat. I was going to do it around a bend, so they don't see me and stop in time. Do I care about the normies on the train? Eh not too much, it does suck they they'll be late, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do
>>
>>27884289
So find a freight train line then? I have a few right in my backyard, heck, there's even a railyard not too far away. Might have a nice go to strat here
>>
just overdose on heroin you fuckin idiots
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.