[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ausbots, how are you spending your Friday night? No cyborg/normie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 11
Ausbots, how are you spending your Friday night?

No cyborg/normie posting please
>>
Just got back from my nightly walk.
>>
>>27880968
I'm in bed on my phone shit posting. Fucking normies going out on Fridays.

Depressed as fuck neet here tfw no gf.
>>
My bf is working so I'm at home shitposting.
>>
File: 1443926964699.png (1023 KB, 998x1001) Image search: [Google]
1443926964699.png
1023 KB, 998x1001
DRINKING FUCKING BEER, SITTING HERE WITH MY GF, WISHING I HAD SOME WEED.

>>27881068

I NEVER LEAVE MY CHAIR SHOULD I BE A NORMIE SCUM LIKE YOU?

>>27881097

LOL KEK
>>
Sitting at my computer hoping my oneitis messages me so we can talk or play something.
>>
>>27880968
Playing EUIV and listening to IRA tunes.
>>
>>27881127
Message her first, you pussy.
>>
>>27881134
We don't talk as much as we use to. I'm too much of a pussy to message her first because I feel like she hates me or doesn't enjoy my company and only talks to me every now and again out of pity or something.
>>
>>27881097
Tfw mum and sister got home and now are making noise. It's fucking bed time stfu. It's 9:40pm for fuck sake.
>>
>>27881186
Who gives a fuck, make your intentions known and if she rejects you, move on.
Fucking faggot.
>>
>>27881249
You're being very rude.
>>
>>27881249
I already know I have no chance for a multitude of reasons. It's just nice to have someone be genuinely kind and talk to you. I'm going to off myself soon but I'm going to wait until both my parents are gone first.
>>
File: 123.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>27881253
>>27881319
Well, just tell her you're into her in a sexy sorta way. That way you will die knowing that you had no chance, instead of just dying wondering if she might of considered it.

Pussy.
>>
drinking, playing wow and fapping
just finished up a solid round with my onahole, was a pretty intense orgasm
>>
>>27880968
Flirting with girls on Tinder because I'm not attracted to my current gf
>>
Beer olympics at a friend's house. It's a bunch of couples on teams and i have to bring my chad roommate because no gf
>>
>>27880968
This is my Friday night, fellow Aussies >Come home from uni
>No car, take the bus back
>Fuck public transportation
>Dad ignores me
>Sister asks if I want to watch a movie with them in the living room
>Hear dad quietly say he doesn't want me there
>Had a small fight last night but that was just really mean
>Of course if I said anything it would have led to another shouting match (every fucking time I defend myself)

Sorry to bring the mood down, feeling pretty down myself at the moment. I just needed to vent to someone. It's ok if you guys make fun of me, at least I won't feel ignored
>>
>>27881535
Call your dad a fuckwit, because that is what he is.
Why is he acting like some kind of angsty teenage girl instead of disciplining your useless NEET ass like a real man? I she some kind of beta faggot?
>>
I'm playing Magic:The Gathering.
>>
finishing a math assignment that was due today. going to hand it in tomorrow
>>
normalcunts: the thread
>>
>>27881370
As I said, I already _know_ that I have no chance. She's in a relationship and I don't have any of the characteristics that she finds attractive. I'll probably tell her anyway before I off myself just because.
>>
>>27881615
Yeah do it to be spiteful.
Make her know that she's the reason, etc. That way she'll be guilty for the rest of her life and her Chad bf will have to listen to her cry about how her favorite male friend killed himself and she doesn't know why because he was so kind and nice.

Or you could just stop being a defeatist faggot, a little bitch and a cuck and try to go and make something of yourself?

And I don't mean the pathetic Western male attempt at improving, I mean a whole-hearted attempt to change your life.
>>
>hating the world
>caring only for myself
>getting just a bit closer to self-satisfaction
>listening to necro

pretty normal night desu, won't fall asleep till 1 and work at 7
>>
>>27881123

I'll trade my weed for ur gf
>>
File: wdwdwdwdwd (3).jpg (4 KB, 224x172) Image search: [Google]
wdwdwdwdwd (3).jpg
4 KB, 224x172
>>27881648
deal
pic related
>>
>>27881603
sweet procrastination
>>
I rarely enter these threads because every fucking aus poster is a fucking normie
>>
%90 of Australian women are disgusting and it makes me sad

not that I could get one anyway ;_:
>>
>>27881506

I used to do that just for the variety
>>
>>27880968
I'm probably going to go to sleep relatively early.
If I don't, I'll burn out after my week.
>>
Brehs, I might be going to have sex with this girl soon. I'm a 22 yo virgin. Help.
>>
File: 76342728921.jpg (335 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
76342728921.jpg
335 KB, 1920x1080
>>27881751
greentext the story then, young man.
>>
>>27881629
I had already planned to off myself long before meeting her, nothing is her fault. Her partner is far from a Chad. He's a pretty cool guy although he does have some autistic tendencies. I'll just stay as the same deafeatist faggot, little bitch cuck that I am. I have no motivation to attempt to change my life.
>>
>>27881757
There's nothing much to greentext. Met her at a club/bar and I managed to be smooth af. I've been texting her for a few weeks and she has explicitly said she wants to fuck. However I love with my parents and she lives with people so the logistics have been a barrier.
Anyway should I tell her at any point?
>>
>>27881853
>Anyway should I tell her at any point?
Nah. Just go with the flow. Have a couple off drinks before hand, not too many though for fucks sake. There's really nothing too it. Get a hotel asap. You need to slay this dragon.
>>
File: 5etrjatjryt.png (177 KB, 306x375) Image search: [Google]
5etrjatjryt.png
177 KB, 306x375
>>27880968
>Got back from work
>Painting my 40k minis
>Probably gonna watch some anime then wank later tonight

Pretty average I guess
>>
Going to me drunk pet kangaroo on my koala's back.
>>
>>27881875
No fucking way I'm paying for a hotel. Just need sex advice
>>
>>27881917
long as you can get hard you'll be right, it ain't rocket science
>>
>>27881904
>Painting my 40k minis
Do you play the game though? how did you meet people to play with?
>>
Drinking rum and watching futurama
Might play some wow later
My existence is a momtary lapse of reason
>>
>>27881955

Good point.

I collected Warhammer for years, including the rulebooks but never even played a single game.
>>
The muscles near my wisdom teeth at the back left of my mouth are killing me.

Can't open my mouth wider than a finger width without feeling pain, its easily bearable but extremely annoying.

I wish I had a tv show/anime to marathon, just wanna face the PC to my bed snuggle into bed and watch for hours
>>
>>27881955
>>27881980
So right now it's just been me and my mate from school and we have games against each other.

We talked about playing back in year 7 but never had the money to get into it, but now since we have money we figured why not.

I'm enjoying it a whole lot so far and we've kept costs down through torrenting the rule books and codex
>>
>>27881980
same story here, had a few games with my bro but i'm 100% sure he cheated.

the way he wiped my nidz off the floor with his failmarines was just absurd
>>
>>27881955
There's also a Good Games shop near our place so we'd go there to play sometimes.

People mainly play Warmachine / Hordes there though and we haven't met anyone else there who plays 40k.

It's comfy though, we get our own little corner
>>
ya'll looking forward to total war: warhammer?

rekon it's gonna be rad as hell
>>
>>27882068
>>27882079
>tfw no robo friend to play board games with
I've often thought about going down to the local Good games for tabletop stuff, but night shift makes it hard. Plus it seems like a lot of effort. I wish they'd just release 40k for pc. Like a complete conversion, the table top game directly to pc. They could still make a fortune.
>>
>>27882094
I can't fucking wait. Been watching some gameplay on youtube, and it looks good. Was disappointed with Rome 2, didn't captivate me like the earlier titles. Not really sure why.
>>
only normalfags and failed normalfags would attach any sort of importance to "friday nights"

it's just a day like any other for a person like me who's been a shut-in NEET for years
>>
>>27882079
Do you happen to be from 'gong ive seen some people recently play warmachine on weekends.
>>
>>27882094
Yeah I'm pretty keen.
Initially I wanted to play Age of Sigmar instead of 40k coz I'm a huge fan of fantasy novels but my mate is loves the 40k setting and I didn't mind it either so we went 40k.

Glad we did too, apparently Age of Sigmar isn't being received too well. Would have liked to play Warhammer Fantasy though.

>>27882101
Whereabouts in Aus you live?
We're in Sydney and both uni students and I work night shifts as well so we usually get our gaming in during the day time when there's less than 5 people in the shop

>>27882151
Nah bro, from Sydney
>>
>>27882120
The whole Total War franchise wasn't so appealing desu.

Too much of a fantasy addict ya know, historical accuracy kind of threw me off and romans look kinda ghey.

But damn, finally get to raid the world with a gobbo army.

Army expansion packs are gonna kick ass too imo.
>>
>>27880968
Currently at Episode 11 of Season 1 of Love Live!. Also on /pol/.

I bought Season 1 and Season 2 of Love Live! today on Blu Ray. Season 2 tomorrow night.
>>
>>27882168
>Whereabouts in Aus you live?
Near Newcastle.
>>
>>27882180
Just gonna throw this out there - Tamako Market.

Worth checking out if ya like slice of life.
>>
>>27882168
Where in Sydney? Oregenall
>>
>>27882222
Inner West lad. We go to the Good Games in Burwood

>>27882204
Yeah would probably be hard to find people to play with up there
>>
>>27882213
Cheers m8. I'll look into that.
>>
>>27880968
Home eating pizza and watching top gear, i want to get high but im broke
>>
>>27882262
>Yeah would probably be hard to find people to play with up there
Well, it's not quite as desolate up here as you may think lol. What I meant is I have no friends, so the only option would be to go to Good Games.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 960x720
>>27882204
Top Kek ur parents poor or something? Newcastle and surrounding is the worst

I'm out cruising OP
>>
File: Newcastle.jpg (226 KB, 1500x986) Image search: [Google]
Newcastle.jpg
226 KB, 1500x986
>>27882361
>Newcastle and surrounding is the worst
ok
>>
>>27882355
Oh what I meant was that you'd be harder pressed to find people to play with since I thought there'd be less people into miniature wargaming up near Newcastle.

Thought they'd be busying doing outdoorsy chad things like surfing.

I surf too but I'm still not a chad
>>
>>27882380
Lol pictures don't describe how fucking shit an area is mate
>>
>>27882471
All of Australia is shit though, everything's too expensive and 90% of the inhabitants are toxic.

Leaving this place as soon as i can.
>>
>>27882470
>Thought they'd be busying doing outdoorsy chad things like surfing.
nah man, it's the same nerd to chad ratio up here.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 960x720
>>27882499
Lol true
I'm just lucky my parents are rich
Bought be a GTR the day I got my full licence

Literally NEET it up and drive around
Opening up my own business soon tho
Pic related
>>
File: 1426277298844.jpg (26 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
1426277298844.jpg
26 KB, 620x412
>>27882540
Sounds magnificent
>>
>>27882501
Ah fair go then.

You're best bet would be to hit up a GG and hope they have like scheduled 40k nights or something but that may be hard due to your work schedule.
>>
>>27882540
You drive around just for fun?

Man i'd be going for a serious workout routine, get mad fighting skills and enter tournies.

I'm on track though, also planning to open a business in 4-5 years if all goes well.
>>
>>27882540
I live 2 mins from where that pic was taken.
>>
>>27882615
Pretty much man
Being a NEET is shit lol it's over
Glorified
I'm not really into fighting

>>27882640
Haha magical, good to know a robots close to the road i frequent
>>
>>27882665
Agreed on the NEET part, did it for 5 years in Taz, biggest waste of my life.

Really only mentioned fighting because i'm finally getting fit.

Once you get a bite of that... it's actually pretty hard to stop pushing.

Having said that, i'm still a social retard.

No amount of muscle is going to magically let me be able to engage or hold a conversation.
>>
>>27882753
I took up boxing in December. Just a hobbyist, but it's been great for me. Keep working hard.
>>
>>27882753
Where do you live senpai?
I have a cycle of test E and clen/dnp
Comes with PCT and blockers to avoid gyno

Will drop it round in my GTR if you're
Close
>>
>>27880968
I'm browsing r9k and lamenting the fact that I have contributed absolutely nothing to society today.
>>
>>27882789
Have a go at this leb.
>>
>>27882763
Would really like to try out boxing but 6 days a week of work, only sundays off.

The only time i get to work out is well, at my very physically strenuous job and at home.

>>27882789
Bro i have no idea what any of those things are.

Sunshine coast though.
>>
>>27882807
Actually German lad

>>27882829
Lurk /fit/ more
>>
>>27880968
Pooping my diaper.
>>
>>27882848
Echt? Noch ein Deutscher hier?

You know, i could lurk /fit/ and educate myself about all the synthetic shit that people put into themselves.

Or just keep doing what i'm doing 'cause it's working real well for me.

No point in sinking more money into products that usually come with some dirty side-effects, no offense.
>>
>>27881853

Tell you're a bikie and ask her to fuck in the back of your truck
>>
>>27882909
<3 Luv u German bro

Meh it'll work ok, could go into reasons of why natty is shit but cbf

Free of charge man, been sitting in my draw for 4months and I'm not gonna use it so I just wanna get rid of it

Can post and you could sell it to put towards your boxing membership :)
>>
I'm listening to psytrance while talking to my autistic internet friends from europe. Life is Grand.

>>27882540
what make is ur skyline bruv?
>>
>>27882954
Appreciate it man but i'll be right.

Can't possibly risk my clean record due to restrictive business plans.

You know, i'm not goin for a "tank" style body anyway.

Lean and mean all the way.

I mention this to the big guys that roll around with biceps as big as my legs:

being big makes you a big target, harder to dodge piercing weaponry (which your muscles won't deflect anyway).
>>
>>27883005
34 bruh

>>27883014
Fair enough man. What's your cardio routine look like?
>>
I'm trying to figure out how to get full time work in this shitty economy.

what kinda short term reasonably cheap studying can I do to get something full time?
>>
>>27883043
Ayy. full stock or have modded it m8?
>>
>>27883080
Cams + injectors + boost controller + coils

Nothing else lol
>>
I played a game that I don't even enjoy for 8 hours before cooking dinner and now I'm in bed browsing r9k

While I was gaming I got to listen to other people who live with me going out and coming home from parties, drinking and laughing, while I haven't smiled once today, or gone to a party in over 18 months
>>
>>27883043
Well my job (farm hand) is already crazy rough on my body.

It's all pretty basic shit, pull-ups, push-ups, few Ks of jogging.

All the equipment i have is a steel frame that i welded and smacked into the ground for pull-ups, can't afford a bench press yet.

Considering that 4 months ago i weighed 54 KG and am now closing on 70, can't disagree with my methods.
>>
>>27883199
I suggest getting into some heavy occult shit (not that emo cutting yourself gayness).

It helps to hate and/or pity people rather than envying them.

You'll love life a lot more if you lose interest in gaining an improved social standing.

Is just my personal experience.
>>
Getting a chinese for dinner, then probably head out with a friend to a club to get shitfaced
>>
>>27883199
me again

I get very angry and kind of sad when I hear people talk about going out to places or sex, especially sex

I get a cold rush over me that makes me freezing, I don't understand this
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.